Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
I wondered why China would be interested in the Dinar...now maybe I know. I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
I wondered why China would be interested in the Dinar...now maybe I know. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
I wondered why China would be interested in the Dinar...now maybe I know. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
I wondered why China would be interested in the Dinar...now maybe I know. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
I wondered why China would be interested in the Dinar...now maybe I know. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
I wondered why China would be interested in the Dinar...now maybe I know. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
I wondered why China would be interested in the Dinar...now maybe I know. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
I wondered why China would be interested in the Dinar...now maybe I know. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
I wondered why China would be interested in the Dinar...now maybe I know. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
I wondered why China would be interested in the Dinar...now maybe I know. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
I wondered why China would be interested in the Dinar...now maybe I know. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
I wondered why China would be interested in the Dinar...now maybe I know. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
I wondered why China would be interested in the Dinar...now maybe I know. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
I wondered why China would be interested in the Dinar...now maybe I know. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
I wondered why China would be interested in the Dinar...now maybe I know. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
I wondered why China would be interested in the Dinar...now maybe I know. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
I wondered why China would be interested in the Dinar...now maybe I know. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
I wondered why China would be interested in the Dinar...now maybe I know. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
I wondered why China would be interested in the Dinar...now maybe I know. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
I wondered why China would be interested in the Dinar...now maybe I know. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

I wondered why China would be interested in the Dinar...now maybe I know.

4 posters

Go down

I wondered why China would be interested in the Dinar...now maybe I know. Empty I wondered why China would be interested in the Dinar...now maybe I know.

Post by ibcraig0 Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:35 am

I found this here: http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=237271

As with all information you must decide for yourself if you believe this or not, but it makes sense.

Washington, D. C.-- Iraq economy coming back - US derailed by DINAR

Promises of the self-financed Iraq war advanced by Bush/Chaney administration were derailed by Obama Administration costing each US tax payer $414,000 - $1,150,000,000 or between $129,000 and $138,000 per citizen. Even by Washington standards that is a lot of money. By comparison the US debt is currently $138,000 per taxpayer and $50,000 per US citizen (http://www.usdebtclock.org/).

The national currency for Iraq, the Iraqi Dinar (IQD), was changed for US Federal Reserve Dollars during the Iraq War. After the new government was established in 2011 the new IQD were to replace the old US dollar as the currency. For alledged self serving reasons the Obama Administration thwarted the global community banking system from putting the exchange price in place. Since the US Treasury or the Federal Reserve were holding 7.5 Trillion IQD the potential gain to the US Treasury was between 33.8 Trillion - 92.1 Trillion Dollars.

Since there has never been an audit of the Federal Reserve or the US Treasury, the location of the 7.5 Trillion IQD is unknown. What is known is that along with the 7.5 Trillion IQD the US was given the right to buy Iraqi oil at approximately 30 dollars per barrel after a stipulated holding period rather than at market rates. The exact terms of this Bush/Cheney agreement are allegedly confidential. The problem is that the US lost most of its IQD when the Chinese requested the return of gold on loan to the US. The only collateral available to the US that the Chinese would accept, in lieu of gold, was the US IQD DINAR holdings. Sources say at least 3.5 and then another 3.0 trillion IQD were handed over to the Chinese since the US had not the gold to make good on this obligation. Since then both Venezuela and Switzerland have demanded the return of their gold.

This loss is not the fault of the Chinese, rather the profligate mismanagement of other people's gold reserves by the Federal Reserve and Treasury a line which the Federal Reserve Act likes to blur at its convenience. According to sources the Chinese have been diligently working with IMF to solve this problem. Being the US's largest trading partner the Chinese wish no ill for the American economy or it's people.

The Ron Paul campaign has succeeded in bringing the corruption of the FED to the main stream to some extent, but his discoveries are only the tip of the iceberg. The White Hats organization have also focused the financial chicanerary of our current administration and prior administrations through their reports to be found at http://tdarkcabal.blogspot.ca/. In its 39th release it fingers very suspicious financial activity by both the Democratic and Republican parties and their respective nominees.

Our country's full faith and credit depends upon ethics and fair dealings, as well as balance sheets. Failed delivery of other people's gold symbolizes the worst bad faith and bad credit. When the final story is told about the gold and and silver markets manipulation we will learn just how bad that faith and credit were supervised by the Fed/US Treasury. A fee market economy should never depend upon manipulated markets.
If We the People do not monitor the government it is like leaving the teenagers at home with an unlimited credit card and we all know how that usually turns out.

ibcraig0
ibcraig0
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

I wondered why China would be interested in the Dinar...now maybe I know. Empty Re: I wondered why China would be interested in the Dinar...now maybe I know.

Post by lonestartxcowboy Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:43 am

Very interesting article......So loved the last line!

I'll chew up the "meat" and spit out the "bone" as I digest this article. Thanks for the post!
lonestartxcowboy
lonestartxcowboy

Back to top Go down

I wondered why China would be interested in the Dinar...now maybe I know. Empty Re: I wondered why China would be interested in the Dinar...now maybe I know.

Post by Guest Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:44 am

Makes sense. ☀

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:48 am

Sorry, cant even give it any credence seeing the source..... Its nothing more than the same stuff you find on the dinar forums. I will put it in the category of 'just one posters opinion' with no facts to back it up. Sorry, JMHO

I wondered why China would be interested in the Dinar...now maybe I know. Opinio10
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ou812 Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:32 am

The only explanation i can come up with for Chinas interest in the dinar is toilet paper.

ou812
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:50 am

ou812 wrote:The only explanation i can come up with for Chinas interest in the dinar is toilet paper.

Explain?

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum