Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Why post something if its not confirmed? I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Why post something if its not confirmed? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Why post something if its not confirmed? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Why post something if its not confirmed? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Why post something if its not confirmed? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Why post something if its not confirmed? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Why post something if its not confirmed? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Why post something if its not confirmed? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Why post something if its not confirmed? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Why post something if its not confirmed? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Why post something if its not confirmed? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Why post something if its not confirmed? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Why post something if its not confirmed? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Why post something if its not confirmed? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Why post something if its not confirmed? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Why post something if its not confirmed? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Why post something if its not confirmed? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Why post something if its not confirmed? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Why post something if its not confirmed? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Why post something if its not confirmed? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Why post something if its not confirmed?

+9
Mountainman
sandwedge
mr_evans2u
dinarstar
bobby booshay
rfguy
wes
chevysteve
therealbutterfly
13 posters

Go down

Why post something if its not confirmed? Empty Why post something if its not confirmed?

Post by therealbutterfly Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:08 pm

UPDATE: 2:15PM CST: Bulldog75: 2:15PM CST: OKIE/BULLDOG75; WE ARE RECEIVING INFORMATION
THAT THERE HAS BEEN AN 'IN-COUNTRY RV IN IRAQ'. WE ARE SEEKING
CONFIRMATION OF THAT FACT.. WE WAIT FOR ADDITIONAL CONFIRMATION. NUFF SAID.
ON PHONE WITH OKIE. GONE FOR NOW.

I thought that okie and the wingmen werent gonna post anything that wasnt 100% verified anymore? I swear I saw that in a chat not so long ago..... These are the kinds of things that gets people riled up and upset when nothing comes of it thus causing all the 'negativity' that some people complain about. Are we better off knowing that there might have been an 'in country rv' (cant happen btw) or would we be better off after its been fact checked and verified one way or the other? Then if nothing happens and found out to be not true, then no one is upset because they never were waiting for it to happen. Sorry to my buddy HWG, this is what I find more damaging than anyone being upset and negative..... JMHO
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Why post something if its not confirmed? Empty Re: Why post something if its not confirmed?

Post by chevysteve Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:16 pm

Ahhhhhh. Must be Thursday.

Sure makes me appreciate Bear that much more...
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Why post something if its not confirmed? Empty Re: Why post something if its not confirmed?

Post by wes Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:17 pm

Because if they waited to confirm something before they posted it they would never be able to post anything. Just sayin'.
wes
wes
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rfguy Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:20 pm

Agreed I find it to be baiting, just withhold the information until it is confirmed.

rfguy

Back to top Go down

Post by bobby booshay Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:27 pm

I dont think bulldog posted because he wanted to be spreading rumors. i think he was letting everyone know he also heard the rumor and is trying to either prove it or dispell it imo

i was in a chatroom earlier when it was posted there so i checked here and there was nothing about it. then bout 90 min to 2 hours later it is here.

bobby booshay

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:37 pm

...how and if they bring information out on chat or this site is their business,we may or may not agree with that,but it is the reality...and we ALL KNOW THAT,this has been hashed over here so much it gives me a headache,in my head!
This is Okies House,take it or leave it...and lets please,please not send this thread south,even though it has the goolies to be going that way already...thanks.

say what?

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mr_evans2u Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:49 pm

therealbutterfly wrote:
UPDATE: 2:15PM CST: Bulldog75: 2:15PM CST: OKIE/BULLDOG75; WE ARE RECEIVING INFORMATION

I thought that okie and the wingmen werent gonna post anything that wasnt 100% verified anymore? I swear I saw that in a chat not so long ago..... These are the kinds of things that gets people riled up and upset when nothing comes of it thus causing all the 'negativity' that some people complain about. Are we better off knowing that there might have been an 'in country rv' (cant happen btw) or would we be better off after its been fact checked and verified one way or the other? Then if nothing happens and found out to be not true, then no one is upset because they never were waiting for it to happen. Sorry to my buddy HWG, this is what I find more damaging than anyone being upset and negative..... JMHO

I agree with you trb. why get peoples hopes up when there really is not any chance. Also agree with the "in country RV" it either RVs or it doesn't.

wes wrote:Because if they waited to confirm something before they posted it they would never be able to post anything. Just sayin'.

Nailed that on the head wes.

mr_evans2u

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:33 pm

therealbutterfly wrote:

So true, So true. Wells said TRB.

Go RI/RV...
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:39 pm

wes wrote:Because if they waited to confirm something before they posted it they would never be able to post anything. Just sayin'.

And I for one would welcome the silence from the gurus. Its all about some weird ego thing with all of them. I don't get it. Who gives a rats behind who calls it. At this point, none of them have the right to call it because of the repetition of their being wrong. Call me a neggie, but I am with TRB 1000% on this one..

Go RI/RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:52 pm

dinarstar wrote:...how and if they bring information out on chat or this site is their business,we may or may not agree with that,but it is the reality...and we ALL KNOW THAT,this has been hashed over here so much it gives me a headache,in my head!
This is Okies House,take it or leave it...and lets please,please not send this thread south,even though it has the goolies to be going that way already...thanks.

Why post something if its not confirmed? 252703917

Dinarstar - I understand let's not let this go south, but wouldn't you agree that this is a topic that we should discuss?

Go RI/RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:53 pm

I just thought that okie had said that they were NOT gonna post anything anymore that isnt verified because they were tired of the ups and downs too and didnt want people gettin upset. Just was wondering what happened to that...... And people wonder why there are negative comments on the forums..... sigh.....

Why post something if its not confirmed? Opinio10
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mountainman Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:56 pm

Next we will be told that they have 72 hours for it to go global. Then we are into next week and the cycle goes on and on and on. But one day it will all be different and 72 - 48 - 24 and pop goes the wessel. Then more work and diligence will be required post then pre. Just saying.

Mountainman

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:56 pm

Sigh....

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DevaronDLH Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:00 pm

dinarstar wrote:...how and if they bring information out on chat or this site is their business,we may or may not agree with that,but it is the reality...and we ALL KNOW THAT,this has been hashed over here so much it gives me a headache,in my head!

Lets interpret what you just said.. this is Okies house... There froe he has permission to lie and be anything but what he claimsa re his Christian values... did I nail it here/
Truth is, HE said he would not post anything before he confirmed it. but he posted something dident he, and he has done if over and over.. probably because its Thursday and for some sick reason he wants to excite people into what... buying Dinars?
I'm sorry for you folks if this is the best you can do... its flat out sad...

Now go ahead a ban be... I'm not the loser here...
DevaronDLH
DevaronDLH
Elite Member
Elite Member

http://http:uvian.org

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:07 pm

therealbutterfly wrote:I just thought that okie had said that they were NOT gonna post anything anymore that isnt verified because they were tired of the ups and downs too and didnt want people gettin upset. Just was wondering what happened to that...... And people wonder why there are negative comments on the forums..... sigh.....

I guess they changed their minds TRB...
sandwedge,I appreciate your comment, however,if it is imperative that you know why they do what they do,certainly find a way to contact them directly and ask.
Oom and chat are the medium through which Okie and crew share what they receive,it is their home ground,their back yard.
We are guests in this little space.
Thank you for understanding.

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:08 pm

DevaronDLH wrote:

Lets interpret what you just said.. this is Okies house... There froe he has permission to lie and be anything but what he claimsa re his Christian values... did I nail it here/
Truth is, HE said he would not post anything before he confirmed it. but he posted something dident he, and he has done if over and over.. probably because its Thursday and for some sick reason he wants to excite people into what... buying Dinars?

I hope you don't get banned for this post, because there are many here that agree with exactly what you have said. The Mods have itchy fingers, so I'm hopeful they understand that ALL frustration comes after the fact of the guru misfires. BTW, this is Miske's House.. She has set the platform for Okie.

Go RI/RV..

Last edited by sandwedge on Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:09 pm

:(
Goodbye Dev...

Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hithere Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:15 pm

guessing this is about the whole "in country rv". well to settle things my sources said that no such thing has happened. this just came in minutes after i read the 1st paragraph of bulldog's post. again no in country rv - confirmed!
hithere
hithere
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:18 pm

sandwedge wrote:
DevaronDLH wrote:

I hope you don't get banned for this post, because there are many here that agree with exactly what you have said. The Mods have itchy fingers, so I'm hopeful they understand that ALL frustration comes after the fact of the guru misfires. BTW, this is Miske's House.. She has set the platform for Okie.

Go RI/RV..

I am locking this post,before we have more casualties...just knew where it would go... Rolling Eyes...
sandwedge,this is Okie's house,miske set it up for him in order that he have a place to comfortably share from the heart,she will confirm that.
Bashing and tearing into him and his crew will not be tolerated,by anyone...let me be very clear,we do not have itchy fingers,a few members are in here every day itching for a scrap,now they are going to get it.
Have a nice day.

Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermint Patti Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:21 pm

Please, I have an answer to the "therealbutterfly" - it is 100% true - I DO NOT LIE and have no reason to... I have no real motivation to post this - EXCEPTING for some who may take it at face value it could make you fall off your chair and go shouting through your house like I did... (That is your big clue...) But, I'm not going to say quite that much.

I am going to start and stop with this: people do know things - THEY CANNOT TELL. Either the Banker who has "talked" made them promise not to, etc. They may even have signed a non-disclosure form which could cost them millions of dollars... Everything is not a rumor, I can promise you that also... There are reasons - some people cannot keep their mouth shut when they read or hear something... Unfortunatly I fall in this catagory unless the consequences are way too threatening... Loosing a very good friendship, etc. Then I know it's keep my mouth shut time...

I wouldn't have posted this a week ago, but I did now. Time changes people and circumstances so also here is this honest post...

You certainly do not have to believe everything you hear or read - I sure don't... You don't know me and have no reason to believe me and that's fine. What isn't fine is to attack the messenger who is allowed to post what they know before you can prove it is not true...

I could send you to a post on another forum last week that I know is 100% TRUE... Yes, 100%. There is no proof. BUT IT IS/WAS TRUE... It is even more true today than it was last week. But, circumstances require silence.

Therefore I would suggest taking the posts with a grain of salt, because there is no way to prove a "true" post because of the circumstances they are received in and try to enjoy the ride. It is over for some and hopefully we will be shouting Glory Alleluia soon...

As for Guru's like Okie and Bulldog - they have contacts. What they receive at the time is no doubt true - I WILL NOT CALL EITHER ONE OF THEM A LIAR - CLOSE TO IMPOSIBLE. Look at the Character and love of God and people... Now, just because it was reported to them, and appeared to be 100% true to them - doesn't mean something didn't interfere... It is so unfortunate that this RV has brought out so many people of questionable character who are looking for attention. That's probably one of the biggest hinderances we have had all of these years.

So, if you find my words could hold some truth to them, then Hoo Ray... If not, that's okay too... I do know where of I speak. I had to quit reading so much and posting because of what I do know at this time. Many times I have believed lies in my lifetime and not believed the truth, and so be it...

May God give all of us the grace to await, our Blessing, it is coming. It's just a long waiting game and we are on the bottom of the totum poll, so like everything in life that has the reward we will have, just trust it is coming and try to wait patiently. Oh, just a side note - I didn't believe the words High Rate before, but, I do now! However, I try to keep it low in my mind, it's just better that way...

I think most of us love each other as He loved us after sharing all of these ups and downs. For those of a lessor understanding I pray harder for you that you will let Your Heavenly Father give you the desire and patience for the final word... He loves you far more than money, do we love Him more than money? That is the secret to receiving His Blessing day after day...

Peppermint Patti...

"Only one life will soon be passed, only what's done for Christ will last.."
Peppermint Patti
Peppermint Patti
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum