Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

I must be a minnow in a sea of whales  DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

I must be a minnow in a sea of whales

+11
Cardiac99
Herb Lady
lonestartxcowboy
Ponee
Peppermint Patti
1alaskan
Boas2
aksafeone
dinarstar
chevysteve
jbish422
15 posters

Go down

I must be a minnow in a sea of whales  Empty I must be a minnow in a sea of whales

Post by jbish422 Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:05 pm

I keep seeing on other sites a big bank flew some whales in already for cash outs...hmmm.what makes a whale? what rate do they use?? I hope we are to be next if this is true

jbish422
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

I must be a minnow in a sea of whales  Empty Re: I must be a minnow in a sea of whales

Post by chevysteve Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:13 pm

I wouldn't lose any sleep over it...
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

I must be a minnow in a sea of whales  Empty Re: I must be a minnow in a sea of whales

Post by dinarstar Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:48 pm

jb,you have been around long enough to know the answer to that yourself..everyone will know when it RV's within minutes...
do you honestly think any of us here could keep THAT a SECRET? :happyjoy:

lol! lol! lol!

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:54 pm

One would have to take a close look at those whales. Opinions vary. Them that whales just may be SHARKS. If we can have wolves in sheeps clothing, why can't we have sharks in whales skin?

Careful that one doesn't have to say. "EKKK, SHARKS" and then look around for ones derriere ah, ah, dinar.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:00 pm

Whales... Laughing
I am more like plankton compared to them!!..NO why?

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Boas2 Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:17 pm

I know a Whale who have 20 million IQD. Another guy have 90 million iqd but he refused to call himself a Whale. What do you think ?

Boas2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:20 pm

I think it is all a lot of blubber blab!! Laughing

Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:37 pm

I'm so cracked up ove that one Dinarstar that I had to start this over!!! lol! I must be a minnow in a sea of whales  567726376 I must be a minnow in a sea of whales  3973136183 I must be a minnow in a sea of whales  3973136183 I must be a minnow in a sea of whales  3973136183 :geek:
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:02 am

FYI,

There is at least one member here that has over 100 mil and some VND, he seldom logs on, he has tons of patience, just waiting, but he is out there.

But if you ask him, he is no whale, just a guy.

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermint Patti Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:54 am

1 Alaska - 1 billion is a whale and yes there are people with that money. Steve1 from PD has over a billion and there are others.

People with 1/2 a billion are not even considered whales...

Now myself - another minnow but glad and extremely happy to have at least what I do...

Peppermint Patti...

"Only one life will soon be passed, only what's done for Christ will last..."
Peppermint Patti
Peppermint Patti
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermint Patti Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:02 am

Jbish422,

Yes there are people that are cashed out. It's true, but they are not the kind of people that we would ordinarily know. You wouldn't expect to see them on the forum and the Banks are certainly not going to announce who they are cashing and when until it's our turn. If anything the Banks are going to have a disclosure stating that they cannot discuss what on in their cashin...

Let's just be happy it is moving along and pray we are next... I saw someone on the forum yesterday that was talking in a 3 tier conversation. I wish they would have been real clear but more than likely they could not...

This feeling of being left out because we are being treated less than those that are called whales is only 1/2 of how bad those are going to feel that didn't buy any Dinar at all. We need to just be thankful we were able to be included at all. Thank God first and then George Bush for setting this up.

Peppermint Patti...

"Only one life will soon be passed, only what's don for Christ will last..."

Last edited by Peppermint Patti on Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:04 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : An extra word...)
Peppermint Patti
Peppermint Patti
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:12 am

Thank you Peppermint Patti... You have shared some interesting perspective! It's always the quiet ones .... Lol.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lonestartxcowboy Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:38 am

Peppermint Patti... right on! I am so thankful I was introduced to this just a few months ago, back in December.

No, I'm not a whale.....don't even feel like a pollywog!

But the beauty of it all, is wheather you have 500,000 dinar or 50,000,000 dinar....we are all in this together.

I so appreciate those of you I have had the pleasure to meet, and grow in the knowledge of this investment. (:
lonestartxcowboy
lonestartxcowboy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jbish422 Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:47 am

yes we are all in it together but....the whales have the advantage..sorry but I think it matters if you have 50 million or 50 thousand

jbish422
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Herb Lady Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:04 am

I think it depends on one's perspective. When I left my ex, I started out making only $4-500.00 a month, and had very little in the bank. I have worked very hard but thru a gift, and my own earnings, was able to get less than a half a mil of dinar. I maybe just guppy food in the chain, but it's ok to be small too! Happy for what I was able to do for myself and what I'll be able to pass on to my children and grandchildren.
Herb Lady
Herb Lady
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiac99 Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:22 am

HerbLady;

I do not personally have ANY dinar, but I do have enough VND to make myself and my wife comfortable, and still be able to help some people that desperately need it. It does not matter how much you have or even how much you make at cash-out. What matters is what you do with what you have.
Cardiac99
Cardiac99
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdaddytim Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:26 am

I don't know what a "whale" is. But, I do know that this "tadpole" is gonna have some legs soon that will hop right out of this mud hole!!
If anybody has a BILLION IQD, they have more money than they know what to do with anyway! They don't really need the rv to be set.

Never Argue With A Fool – They Will Drag You Down To Their Level, Then Beat You With Experience!
bigdaddytim
bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdaddytim Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:27 am

Very Happy By the way, did anyone else shower this morning?

Never Argue With A Fool – They Will Drag You Down To Their Level, Then Beat You With Experience!
bigdaddytim
bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdaddytim Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:28 am

@bigdaddytim wrote: Very Happy By the way, did anyone else shower this morning?

BAD MONKEY, BAD, BAD, BAD!!!

bigdaddytim
bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:38 am

Why SDT...i did indulge in a cascade of liquid heaven this morning! It's usually one of the best parts of the morning! A mini get away every day......

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:47 pm

@bigdaddytim wrote: Very Happy By the way, did anyone else shower this morning?

Almost!

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdaddytim Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:10 pm

Ponee, I was letting off a little steam for a second. But, I got myself back under control.

I am so in love with what Bear did this week that I am wanting to hug the man!! Wish we could make that a rule!!!

bigdaddytim
bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:15 pm

NEW RULE!!!!! HUGS ALL AROUND!!!

I must be a minnow in a sea of whales  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTuxO-T1wOTchCYxmkpChdtzajbXsNsNbHTBsExUZ6hy4AQ0hkcAA

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:30 pm

@Herb Lady wrote:I think it depends on one's perspective. When I left my ex, I started out making only $4-500.00 a month, and had very little in the bank. I have worked very hard but thru a gift, and my own earnings, was able to get less than a half a mil of dinar. I maybe just guppy food in the chain, but it's ok to be small too! Happy for what I was able to do for myself and what I'll be able to pass on to my children and grandchildren.

LOL...I thought you wrote "and my own earrings"!!!

COME ON...
RV ALREADY!

I must be a minnow in a sea of whales  Smiley-happy093I must be a minnow in a sea of whales  7_11_117I must be a minnow in a sea of whales  Smiley-happy093
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:45 pm

@ponee wrote:NEW RULE!!!!! HUGS ALL AROUND!!!

I must be a minnow in a sea of whales  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTuxO-T1wOTchCYxmkpChdtzajbXsNsNbHTBsExUZ6hy4AQ0hkcAA

bounce

Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:48 pm

Between feeling warm all over from ponee's big hug post, and LOL at Catherine's "...my own earrings" insight, I'm enjoying this Friday morning. ❤

Now if wealth were counted by the number of our "own earrings", a lot of us gals would already be pretty rich! I must be a minnow in a sea of whales  949729897

I must be a minnow in a sea of whales  Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

I must be a minnow in a sea of whales  Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:18 pm

Now THAT is a FRIENDLY BEAR!!
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:09 pm

only the whales cashed in us minows must wait remember the little guys always go last
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:28 pm

Yep, they save the BEST for last!!!!
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum