Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Has Anyone Gotten Out of a Traffic Ticket by Saying I DO NOT CONSENT?   - Page 2 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Has Anyone Gotten Out of a Traffic Ticket by Saying I DO NOT CONSENT?

+26
rocklady
Kevind53
tobiasfunke
blinkster
Jayzze
davidpg
nwrichard
DevaronDLH
1alaskan
rick152
2AMHHO
wittsend
happywelshguy
IQD4US
SEBtopdog
bobby booshay
az33
Inquisitive one
dinarstar
cakelady
aksafeone
7freemom
SpecialAgentGibbs
therealbutterfly
DFRAGN
luna
30 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Has Anyone Gotten Out of a Traffic Ticket by Saying I DO NOT CONSENT?   - Page 2 Empty Re: Has Anyone Gotten Out of a Traffic Ticket by Saying I DO NOT CONSENT?

Post by 1alaskan Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:44 pm

How many posts does it take to beat a speeding ticket?

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Has Anyone Gotten Out of a Traffic Ticket by Saying I DO NOT CONSENT?   - Page 2 Empty Re: Has Anyone Gotten Out of a Traffic Ticket by Saying I DO NOT CONSENT?

Post by aksafeone Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:14 pm

I don't know, how many Alaskans does it take to catch a salmon?
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:16 pm

Fascinating post!

Back to top Go down

Post by tobiasfunke Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:38 pm

@luna wrote:Hi OOM Family,

My husband got a speeding ticket in Florida and we have heard that it you go into court and continue to say I do not consent to these proceedings, no matter what questions the court asks you, your case would be dismissed. Just wondering if anyone else has had success using this technique or any other ideas would greatly be appreciated.

Thank you for the input.

Now I dont know much about saying over and over that "I do not consent" that seems like a good way to piss off your average judge. And HE decides who pays what... He is a judge of the law and what the law means.

BUT what I do know is this... Laws even Traffic laws MUST BE WRITTEN AS LAW (or into law). The government cant just put up a sign and call it law...

SO,,, just because a STOP sign is up or just because a SPEED LIMIT sign is up does not automatically make it law. HOwever for the sake of time and energy Signs are put up all over the city to control traffic and make that part of the road safe. Which is good and should continue.

BUT if one passed a stop signed and received a ticket, was so inclined... He could make sure that that particular stop sign is in fact a law and not just a sign on the side of the road.

I will tell you one maybe surprised at just how many signs that are on the side of road are actually laws. But of course the amount depends on the diligence of your local government in making sure all traffic signs are written into law.

Maybe the sign on the side of the road that you ignored WAS a law... maybe that particular sign wasn't. It's up to you to do the work and find out.

I tell you one thing though that if I wasn't a law IT WILL BE AFTER YOUR CASE IS DISMISSED... so you only get one shot at that particular sign.

In any case... Get as much dinar as you can and get it now. DO NOT BUY RESERVES!!!!. Find the best exchange rate you can and get it before time runs out. Might not happen today or tomorrow or until September, but the more you have the better off WE ALL will be.
tobiasfunke
tobiasfunke

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:46 pm

@1alaskan wrote:How many posts does it take to beat a speeding ticket?
Apparently at least 52 affraid Rolling Eyes

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Has Anyone Gotten Out of a Traffic Ticket by Saying I DO NOT CONSENT?   - Page 2 2805820865  Has Anyone Gotten Out of a Traffic Ticket by Saying I DO NOT CONSENT?   - Page 2 2805820865  Has Anyone Gotten Out of a Traffic Ticket by Saying I DO NOT CONSENT?   - Page 2 2805820865  Has Anyone Gotten Out of a Traffic Ticket by Saying I DO NOT CONSENT?   - Page 2 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 7freemom Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:44 pm

THis thread is about so much more than a "speeding ticket"... Smile
7freemom
7freemom
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:55 pm

Yes, and isn't it that PERFECT? The more the merrier.!!!! affraid Has Anyone Gotten Out of a Traffic Ticket by Saying I DO NOT CONSENT?   - Page 2 3091836158 :geek:
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cakelady Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:48 am

Here is a link to the argument that I used in an Idaho traffic court and the judge took a 90 minute recess to review it in detail once we started into it... That judge refered my case to the next higher court but when it came up the attorney representing the State of Idaho wouldn't hear the case and just dismissed my ticket. The judge asked if I had any objections, which I did, but it didn't matter the case was dismissed and that was it. I had received a ticket for an expired drivers license and for speeding on the freeway. That was the first time a took a traffic citation to court... now, the second time I'm going to court, and proceeding to the appeals court, I've added alot to my defense bringing in Idaho Law and shooting down right off the bat all of the stuff the State of Idaho's defense attorney had used in prior lower court hearings to defend his position which was the safety issue. Idaho has a population of about 1.5 million people with a major I=84 Freeway going through the State. Figuring that there are at least a million people a day on the highways (discounting those in hospitals, nursing homes etc.) That means we have at least 365 million people traveling on the highways each year. The death count in Idaho last year for people who were killed in traffic accidents involving another vehicle was 103. So the odds of getting killed in an auto accident involving another car in Idaho is about 3.65 million to 1. Yet the State of Idaho issued over 145,000 citatations raising about $20 million dollars in revenue under the guise of "protecting us"! A total scam. The Department of Transportation actually tracks from year to year 233 different reasons that officers issue tickets or citations to it's citizens! So... every time you pass an officer you need to be thinking which one of these 233 reasons they can give you a ticket are you violating! I have also exposed the State of Idaho's scam in changing a ticket from a misdimeanor where you posted bail and then forfeited bail to an "infraction" which is a word they have invented and described as not a crime etc. All of this is more detail is on my workplace website where I've been recording my notes which is noted below. This is a link to the court brief that I used the first time I went to court where the Judge took the 90 minute recess to review the case. You court just take this brief and read it at court. Here is the link: http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/driver_licensing.htm

This is the link to my website again that I'm thinking of posting live to everyone once I get everything right. This is just more or less notes to myself right now but the information is there. www.QuitStealingOurMoney.com My plan on this site was to charge a little bit for the information so that I could afford to start putting up roadside billboards letting people know what their rights are. This needs to go to every State in the Union... but we would have to research the State laws in each State. Hope this helps. My case is now going before a jury on the 14th of June.

Last edited by cakelady on Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:47 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : did not preview on first draft.)

cakelady

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nwrichard Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:12 am

Do you mean State or state? Sadly most of the time in present day we are in state court not State court. As a friend of mine said proper capitalization is becoming a lost art and is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse or helping your uncle jack ...
nwrichard
nwrichard
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cakelady Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:49 am

@nwrichard wrote:Do you mean State or state? Sadly most of the time in present day we are in state court not State court. As a friend of mine said proper capitalization is becoming a lost art and is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse or helping your uncle jack ...
I went through and edited my post as I obviously should of done to start with... check for more details in the edited version... Denis

cakelady

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rocklady Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:22 am

I don't know about you guys, but I need some breakfast!!!

Has Anyone Gotten Out of a Traffic Ticket by Saying I DO NOT CONSENT?   - Page 2 Breakfast
rocklady
rocklady
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rocklady Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:33 am

Horizon,Ponee, Help we need breakfast!!!!!!!!!!!!
rocklady
rocklady
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by his4evr2c Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:52 am

@rocklady wrote:I don't know about you guys, but I need some breakfast!!!

Has Anyone Gotten Out of a Traffic Ticket by Saying I DO NOT CONSENT?   - Page 2 Breakfast
Me too Hey Miskebam would you please decrease this picture for our emoticons Thanks Yawl do a Fantastic Job

HIS2BLESS ☀ :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower:
JESUS take Great DeLight in You and So Do We! Zeph 3:17
his4evr2c
his4evr2c
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:23 am

OK well lets start with a little bacon?

Has Anyone Gotten Out of a Traffic Ticket by Saying I DO NOT CONSENT?   - Page 2 Bacon-10

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Has Anyone Gotten Out of a Traffic Ticket by Saying I DO NOT CONSENT?   - Page 2 2805820865  Has Anyone Gotten Out of a Traffic Ticket by Saying I DO NOT CONSENT?   - Page 2 2805820865  Has Anyone Gotten Out of a Traffic Ticket by Saying I DO NOT CONSENT?   - Page 2 2805820865  Has Anyone Gotten Out of a Traffic Ticket by Saying I DO NOT CONSENT?   - Page 2 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:25 am

Maybe some catpuccino?
Has Anyone Gotten Out of a Traffic Ticket by Saying I DO NOT CONSENT?   - Page 2 Catpuc10

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:27 am

With 'Wild Turkey' as a chaser!! Yes, indeed! And a danged fine samitch it is, too!!affraid Laughing :cheers:
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:32 am

That outta make one "purr!!!" Smile 🤡 affraid :geek:
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:34 am

Or would you prefer a little coffee ...

Has Anyone Gotten Out of a Traffic Ticket by Saying I DO NOT CONSENT?   - Page 2 10111215

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:36 am

Sorry the eggs were a little fractious today.

Has Anyone Gotten Out of a Traffic Ticket by Saying I DO NOT CONSENT?   - Page 2 Egg_sf10

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:36 am

Yes- A "purrrfect' start to the day,with maybe just a 'Whisker' of cinnamon-Has Anyone Gotten Out of a Traffic Ticket by Saying I DO NOT CONSENT?   - Page 2 3973136183 Has Anyone Gotten Out of a Traffic Ticket by Saying I DO NOT CONSENT?   - Page 2 203646764 lol!
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cakelady Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:36 am

how do you post a picture....duh... ??

cakelady

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:45 am

In the reply section at the bottom of a thread there are several icons. If you hover on them a description will pop up. the 6th from the left looks like a picure with a floppy disk in front. That is to host a picture, click on it, select browse, pick the picture and click host it. in the next window copy the link ... I usually pick the bottom one, then click upload ... then click the adjacent button to the right ... I has what looks like a picture on it ... and simply paste the link and click OK. The picture will show wherever your cursor is at.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:45 am

Ask Kevind53-With the knowledge he has, I have no doubt he's the man to help you!!Very Happy :cheers: Just P.M. him-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rocklady Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:54 am

Thanks you guys you are great and breakfast is great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
rocklady
rocklady
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:57 am

Hey kevin, I don't think the "boys" are willing to surrender for an omelet today! With all that fire power they appear to have been participants in the "St. Valentines Day Messicure!"

Here's to me and here's to thee ... and if we should disagree .... then here's to me ... and I will eat thee?????? OH OH, the yolks on me!!!
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:58 am

You 'Crack' me up!!Very Happy lol!
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:34 am

@aksafeone wrote:I don't know, how many Alaskans does it take to catch a salmon?

Normally one alaskan to 3 fish, or six depending on the limit!

Notice folks he said "Catch", we don't have "fishing seasons" we have cathing seasons!

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:38 am

Has Anyone Gotten Out of a Traffic Ticket by Saying I DO NOT CONSENT?   - Page 2 Rambo10

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:46 am

Hep, two, three, four ... follow "Rambird"!!

As to the "catching seasons" it won't be long and the forecast is lookin' good for another GREAT summer on the waters of Alaska.

Come on RV, papa needs a new spin-n-glow!!!!!
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:05 pm

It'll be spinnin' so fast, the reel will be glowing 'red hot' from the speed of the line!!Laughing affraid
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:43 pm

Yep, un til it spools the reel. Then it's hang on Hanna time to go DEEP sea fishing!!!Yeeeehaaaaaagirgle. affraid EEEEK, SHARKS!!!
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by catscratched Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:29 pm

7Freemom Your my HERO You got this question right, I didnt think anyone but
me knew anything about that, I'd love to have a conversation with you sometime,
I was surprised by the number of replys to this,..Personally I wish more people would challenge their, rights, I know that I for example have a UCC-1 prepared
which makes legal the separation between, the corperate entity and the real flesh n blood person.
It does my heart good to know that others are aware of this fact..Thanks 7
you just made my day!

catscratched

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by his4evr2c Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:33 pm

@Kevind53 wrote:Maybe some catpuccino?
Has Anyone Gotten Out of a Traffic Ticket by Saying I DO NOT CONSENT?   - Page 2 Catpuc10

Love it Kevin fun!!! as the Owner of 6 Catpuccino

HIS2BLESS ☀ :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower:
JESUS take Great DeLight in You and So Do We! Zeph 3:17
his4evr2c
his4evr2c
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:27 pm

Has Anyone Gotten Out of a Traffic Ticket by Saying I DO NOT CONSENT?   - Page 2 Burgers

Has Anyone Gotten Out of a Traffic Ticket by Saying I DO NOT CONSENT?   - Page 2 Late_night_snack_blog

Do you need a late night snack? Here you go!

(Just practicing with Kevin's instructions on how to post a picture. I couldn't do it your way, Kevin, but I figured out another way, by clicking on the Insert an Image icon instead of the Host an Image. Then go to Googles images and get the url of what you want and put it in the Insert an Image Icon.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:37 pm

Hey whatever works. Most of mine are on the computer ... when I see a good one I just save it for the future. Just for all you carnivores out there ....

Has Anyone Gotten Out of a Traffic Ticket by Saying I DO NOT CONSENT?   - Page 2 Vegeta10.. 8)

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:51 pm

@Kevind53 wrote:Hey whatever works. Most of mine are on the computer ... when I see a good one I just save it for the future. Just for all you carnivores out there ...... 8)

OH, I was wondering how you did that, LOL. I don't have any pics on my computer but I will start collecting them. You are soooo smart and I bet you're cute too. Thanks for the hot tip. Herre this is for you.....

Has Anyone Gotten Out of a Traffic Ticket by Saying I DO NOT CONSENT?   - Page 2 Cd2a9130-66f9-4352-b81f-1f89651ec03e

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:00 am

How many posts does it take to beat a speeding ticket?

at least 85!

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Remember as always, JMHO

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:21 am

aim88 wrote:

OH, I was wondering how you did that, LOL. I don't have any pics on my computer but I will start collecting them. You are soooo smart and I bet you're cute too. Thanks for the hot tip. Herre this is for you.....

My wife thinks so .... Twisted Evil

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rocklady Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:45 am

Kevin, you do a great job with breakfast. I have been trying can you help?
rocklady
rocklady
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rocklady Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:54 am

Has Anyone Gotten Out of a Traffic Ticket by Saying I DO NOT CONSENT?   - Page 2 Is?vwVhYEp1Pfe6MFjmyBgWbxviowl5S0Hawy64a1JvKiQ Here you go!!!! Eat up. I know,I know, I am not very good at this!! Well I tried. Good morning all!!!
rocklady
rocklady
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:41 am

Hey, you only invite Kevin? With a well rounded meal like that, I wanna come too, pleeeease, purrrrrrty pleeeeaaase, can I, can I, can I??? :geek:
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lonestartxcowboy Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:02 pm

You know....I have never gotten out of a traffic ticket talking about the dinar.

But, I was pulled over by a Highway Patrolman for speeding.

He asked me was there some emergency! I told him , "Yes there was"!

I explained to him, "My wife had run off with a Highway Patrolman, and I thought he was trying to bring her back to me!"

After he laughed....he gave me a warning and told me to have a great day!
lonestartxcowboy
lonestartxcowboy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rocklady Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:06 pm

askafeonen,

Everyone always invited, I have just seen some of Kevin's breakfast pics. I also tried starting a breakfast thread and it worked. I think it's about lunch now.
rocklady
rocklady
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:13 pm

Hmmmm. burgers, fries and a shake??? Wait a minute, I better cook my own before someone thinks I'm a moocher. Let me see, smoked salmon, fried potatoes, lettuce salad (blue cheese please), and Dandy Blend. (ONLY it is still breakfast time where I live.)
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:26 pm

Well I did have pancakes in mind, but we had a little problem with one of doodoo's cousins.

Has Anyone Gotten Out of a Traffic Ticket by Saying I DO NOT CONSENT?   - Page 2 Cat-ea10

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:33 pm

@Kevind53 wrote:
aim88 wrote:

My wife thinks so .... Twisted Evil

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by 7freemom Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:53 am

Just discovered this on a skype group pertinent to original question here and subsequent discussion-- Enjoy, and perhaps be enlightened .... challenged ...

Blessings to all seekers of Truth, Justice, Peace, Abundance, Freedom and much more...

In His Love, Peace, Joy, Forgiveness ....... 7freemom

Right of Travel

County of YOUR COUNTY HERE

OFFICE OF THE CLERK

YOUR-TOWN, OHIO or YOUR STATE

COMMON LAW VEHICULAR JUDICIAL NOTICE

CONSTITUTIONAL DRIVERS RIGHT TO TRAVEL STATEMENT

THE UNDERSIGNED Common Law Citizen Roger Tanner [ YOU]: hereby Certifies, by Rights Secured under provisions of the Constitution of the United States of America, the Constitution of the several states, Common Law, Nature and Laws of Natures GOD, that these Rights are retained in FEE SIMPLE ABSOLUTE, and held and protected with special regard to Rights designated and/or set forth as follows: ALSO NOTE Rights and Property are ONE AND THE SAME THING-by the Honorable Justice LOUIS BRANDIS U.S. SUPREME COURT.

NOTICE AND ADVISORY OF RIGHTS CLAIMED INVIOLATE:

1) The Right to TRAVEL FREELY, UNENCUMBERED, and UNFETTERED is guaranteed as a RIGHT and not a mere privilege. That the Right to TRAVEL is such a BASIC RIGHT it does NOT even need to be mentioned for it is SELF-evident by Common Sense that the Right to TRAVEL is a BASIC CONCOMMITANT of a FREE Society to come and go from length and breadth FREELY UNENCUMBERED and UNFETTERED distinguishes the characteristic required for a FREE PEOPLE TO EXIST IN FACT. Please See SHAPIRO vs. THOMSON, 394 U. S. 618 . Further, the

Right to TRAVEL by private conveyance for private purposes upon the Common way can NOT BE INFRINGED. No license or permission is required for TRAVEL when such TRAVEL IS NOT for the purpose of [COMMERCIAL] PROFIT OR GAIN on the open highways operating under license IN COMMERCE.

The above named Common Law Citizen listed IS NOT OPERATING IN COMMERCE and as such is thereby EXEMPTED FROM THE REQUIREMENT OF A LICENSE AS SUCH. Further, the Ohio state, is FORBIDDEN BY LAW from converting a BASIC

RIGHT into a PRIVILEGE and requiring a LICENSE and or a FEE CHARGED for the exercise of the BASIC RIGHT. Please SEE MURDOCK vs. PENNSYLVANIA, 319 U.S. 105, and if Ohio, state does ERRONIOUSLY convert BASIC RIGHTS into PRIVILEGES and require a License or FEE a Citizen may IGNORE THE LICENSE OR FEE WITH TOTAL IMMUNITY FOR SUCH EXERCISE OF A BASIC RIGHT. Please see Schuttlesworth vs. BIRMINGHAM, ALABAMA, 373 U.S. 262.

Now if a Citizen exercises a BASIC RIGHT and a Law of ANY state is to the contrary of such exercise of that BASIC RIGHT, the said supposed Law of ANY state is a FICTION OF LAW and 100% TOTALLY UNCONSTITUTIONAL and NO COURTS ARE BOUND TO UPHOLD IT AND NO Citizen is REQUIRED TO OBEY SUCH UNCONSTITUTIONAL LAW OR LICENSE REQUIREMENT. Please see MARBURY vs. MADISON, 5 U.S. 137 (1803), which has never been overturned in over 194 years, see Shephard's Citations.

Now further, if a Citizen relies in good faith on the advice of Counsel and or on the Decisions of the UNITED STATES SUPREME COURT that Citizen has a PERFECT DEFENSE to the element of WILLFULNESS and since the burden of proof of said WILLFULNESS is on the Prosecution to prove beyond a REASONABLE DOUBT, said task or burden being totally impossible to specifically preform there is NO CAUSE OF ACTION FOR WHICH RELIEF MAY BE GRANTED BY A COURT OF LAW. Please see U.S. vs. Bishop 412 U.S. 346 . OBVIOUSLY THERE IS NO LAWFUL CHARGE AGAINST EXERCISING A BASIC Right to TRAVEL for a regular Common Law Citizen NOT IN COMMERCE on the common way P ublic HlGHWAY. THAT IS THE LAW!!! T he above named Citizen IS IMMUNE FROM ANY CHARGE TO THE CONTRARY AND ANY PARTY MAKING SUCH CHARGE SHOULD BE DULY WARNED OF THE TORT OF TRESPASS!!! YOU ARE TRESPASSING ON THIS Common Law Citizen!!!

2) The original and Judicial jurisdiction of the United States Supreme Court is ALL actions in which a State may be party, thru subdivision, political or trust. This includes ALL state approved subdivisions and/or INCORPORATED Cities, Townships, Municipalities, and Villages, Et Al . Please see Article 3, Section 2, Para. (1) and (2), U.S. Constitution.

3) The undersigned has NEVER willingly and knowingly entered into ANY Contract or Contractual agreement giving up ANY Constitutional Rights which are secured by the CONSTITUTION, the SUPREME LAW OF THE LAND. This Common Law Citizen has NOT harmed any party, has NOT threatened any party, and that includes has NOT threatened or caused any endangerment to the safety or well being of any party and would leave any claimant otherwise to their strictest proofs otherwise IN A COURT OF LAW. The above named Citizen is merely exercising the BASIC RIGHT TO TRAVEL UNENCUMBERED and UNFETTERED on the Common public way or highway, which is their RIGHT TO SO DO!!! Please see Zobel vs. Williams, 457 U.S. 55, held the RIGHT TO TRAVEL is Constitutionally PROTECTED!!

4) Conversion of the RIGHT TO TRAVEL into a PRIVILEGE and or CRIME is A FRAUD and is in clear and direct conflict with she UNITED STATES CONSTITUTION, THE SUPREME LAW OF THE LAND. LAWS made by any state, which are clearly in direct CONFLICT or REPUGNANCY are UNCONSTITUTIONAL and are NOT WITH STANDING IN LAW AND ARE BEING CHALLENGED AS SUCH HERE AND THEREBY ARE NULL AND VOID OF LAW ON THEIR FACE. NO COURTS ARE BOUND TO UPHOLD SUCH FICTIONS OF LAW AND NO Citizen is bound to obey such a FICTION OF LAW. SUCH REGULATION OR LAW OPERATES AS A MERE NULLITY OR FICTION OF LAW AS IF IT NEVER EXISTED IN LAW. No CITIZEN IS BOUND TO OBEY SUCH UNCONSTITUTIONAL LAW!!!!!

5) The payment for a privilege requires a benifit to be received As the RIGHT TO TRAVEL is already secured it is clearly unlawful to cite any charges without direct damage to the specific party . Nor may a Citizen be charged with an offense for the exercise of a CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT, in this case the RIGHT TO TRAVEL. Please see Miller vs. UNITED STATES 230 F2d 486 . Nor may a Citizen be denied DUE PROCESS OF LAW or EQUAL PROTECTION UNDER THE LAW.

6) The undersigned does hereby claim, declare, and certify ANY AND ALL their CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS INVIOLATE from GOD and secured in THE UNITED STATES CONSTITUTION and the CONSTITUTION OF THE state wherein they abode as a SOVEREIGN, COMMON LAW CITIZEN existing and acting entirely AT THE COMMON LAW, and retains ALL BASIC RIGHTS under the CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, NATURE AND NATURE'S GOD AND UNDER THE LAWS OF GOD THE SUPREME LAW GIVER.

7) ANY VIOLATOR OF THE ABOVE CONSTRUCTIVE NOTICE AND CLAIM IS CRIMINALLY TRESPASSING UPON THIS ABOVE NAMED COMMON LAW Citizen and WILL BE PROSECUTED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT UNDER THE SUPREME LAW OF THE LAND. BE WARNED OF THE TRESPASS AND THE ATTACHED CAVEATS. ALSO TAKE CONSTRUCTIVE NOTICE, IGNORANCE OF THE LAW IS NOT AN EXCUSE!!

SIGNATURE OF THE ABOVE NOTED Common Law Citizen is signed______________________________________ Example: John-Henry: Doe

WITNESS________________________________________ Date_______________

or

NOTARY PUBLIC_________________________________ MY COMMISSION

EXPIRES____________________________

Form below use for County Clerk state of Ohio or Indiana or Any State Here

COUNTY OF WHAT-EVER

1, ___________________________________, CLERK of the County of

WHAT-EVER, thereof do hereby certify the Citizen above named has sworn to the contents of this document and that same is TRUE AND CORRECT. IN TESTIMONY WHEREOF, I have hereto set my hand and affixed the SEAL of said CIRCUIT COURT, at the City of __________________________________ , ANY STATE this ________________day of_______________________, AD.__________

______________________________________Deputy County Clerk for

__________________________________________COUNTY CLERK

[4/22/2012 3:42:01 PM] Wobbly™️: Don't get me started on this one Jedi.

[4/22/2012 3:46:42 PM] Wobbly™️: Proove I was operating in commerce at the time of the alledged violation of statute. Futher proove I own the Vehicle in question.

The new Log books as of 2012 in the UK catagorically states the log book is not proof of ownership.

Councils etc write to the registered keeper but are Noticing the Owner of an infraction lol. Superb.

[4/22/2012 3:47:30 PM] Wobbly™️: No proof of ownership or Usage.

---------------------------------------------------

For those wanting more from this skype discussion: Very Happy Blessings re: your discovery ...

[4/22/2012 11:03:25 PM] Jedi: SECRET KNOWLEDGE - "NOT FOR US TO KNOW"? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91qs9v-upWI&feature=autoplay&list=FLex1xHTNtUaZeKOTuzF8enA&lf=plpp_video&playnext=1
7freemom
7freemom
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:39 pm

@Kevind53 wrote:Well I did have pancakes in mind, but we had a little problem with one of doodoo's cousins.

Has Anyone Gotten Out of a Traffic Ticket by Saying I DO NOT CONSENT?   - Page 2 Cat-ea10

lol! lol! lol! Seriously, I have NEVER seen a funnier picture. I had a cat, Fanny, who did not look like that, but she was born with ATTITUDE. This reminded me of her.

Has Anyone Gotten Out of a Traffic Ticket by Saying I DO NOT CONSENT?   - Page 2 Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

Has Anyone Gotten Out of a Traffic Ticket by Saying I DO NOT CONSENT?   - Page 2 Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:41 pm

Almost one hundred!

Marilyn Vos Savant

Remember as always, JMHO

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:59 pm

Has Anyone Gotten Out of a Traffic Ticket by Saying I DO NOT CONSENT?   - Page 2 Dolphi10

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:01 pm

Wonder if they are speeding? What's the limit on the open water?

Marilyn Vos Savant

Remember as always, JMHO

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum