Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Has Anyone Gotten Out of a Traffic Ticket by Saying I DO NOT CONSENT?   DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Has Anyone Gotten Out of a Traffic Ticket by Saying I DO NOT CONSENT?

+26
rocklady
Kevind53
tobiasfunke
blinkster
Jayzze
davidpg
nwrichard
DevaronDLH
1alaskan
rick152
2AMHHO
wittsend
happywelshguy
IQD4US
SEBtopdog
bobby booshay
az33
Inquisitive one
dinarstar
cakelady
aksafeone
7freemom
SpecialAgentGibbs
therealbutterfly
DFRAGN
luna
30 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Has Anyone Gotten Out of a Traffic Ticket by Saying I DO NOT CONSENT?   Empty Has Anyone Gotten Out of a Traffic Ticket by Saying I DO NOT CONSENT?

Post by luna Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:59 am

Hi OOM Family,

My husband got a speeding ticket in Florida and we have heard that it you go into court and continue to say I do not consent to these proceedings, no matter what questions the court asks you, your case would be dismissed. Just wondering if anyone else has had success using this technique or any other ideas would greatly be appreciated.

Thank you for the input.

luna

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Has Anyone Gotten Out of a Traffic Ticket by Saying I DO NOT CONSENT?   Empty Re: Has Anyone Gotten Out of a Traffic Ticket by Saying I DO NOT CONSENT?

Post by DFRAGN Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:31 am

I'm not familiar with Florida Traffic Court systems, but that sounds like a sure-fire way to be held in Contempt-of-Court were I come from.

DFRAGN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Has Anyone Gotten Out of a Traffic Ticket by Saying I DO NOT CONSENT?   Empty Re: Has Anyone Gotten Out of a Traffic Ticket by Saying I DO NOT CONSENT?

Post by therealbutterfly Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:12 am

Was he speeding? If so, pay the ticket. He violated the law and put people in danger. Thats just my opinion lol

Has Anyone Gotten Out of a Traffic Ticket by Saying I DO NOT CONSENT?   Opinio10
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SpecialAgentGibbs Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:41 am

I live in FL and from what I've seen in traffic court, the judge would most liklely ask you if you consent to 30 days in jail, LOL
SpecialAgentGibbs
SpecialAgentGibbs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 7freemom Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:53 am

If you "do not consent" to their jurisdiction over you, a living man/woman, they do not have it and cannot lawfully "charge" you, although they've become very skilled at intimidation to those who don't know the law. If you look at the ticket, or any charging instrument (bill, court summons, ticket), you'll see an ALL CAPITAL LETTER NAME, that you may think is actually you, but it is instead a fictional created corporate entity that can be "charged" in our commercial world system. Most pay with their sweat equity "money" instead of an alternate currency available to some knowledgeable American men & women for "discharge" of "debt" "charges".

This knowledge is Truth that can set one free (Jubilee) from the bondage of "debt" which is an idea contrary to His Kingdom economy, where "usury" is prohibited as are "unequal weights and measures" and "stealing from one's neighbor"; Yeshua's display of anger in the temple where He threw out the "money-changers" taking advantage of Yahweh's faithful worshippers slightly preceded His crucifixion. Hmmm.... perhaps there's another lesson here to learn...

This study of Truth involves knowing who (and Whose) you are and where you choose to "Live", encompassing all aspects of life, freedom, redemption, abundance, and all Kingdom blessings He has provided for those who choose them, by His Grace, to His Honor and Glory.

It's very challenging to summarize years of study here, but I'll give you a couple suggestions to begin your study:

youtube: 40 min. animated Money as Debt will enlighten you on current "money" under FEDERAL RESERVE SYSTEM, which is neither federal nor has reserves, apart from what WE the People provide.

The Constitution is the Supreme Law of our land, conceived to manifest Yahweh's plan of freedom and abundance here and abroad. A recently discovered ministry team on the cutting edge of implementing a lawful successful remedy for "debt" freedom and Liberty for WE the People can be found at: www.setoffdebt.com
Please listen to 3 introductory audios, then the archived conference calls to expand your knowledge and understanding. We recently attended a seminar and must say it was the most profound and amazing experience, the best I've ever been privileged to attend (and I've been blessed to attend many outstanding and impactful events).

Blessings to all seekers of Truth, Freedom, Abundance and much More... In His Love, Joy, Peace.... 7freemom ❤ Very Happy ☀

7freemom
7freemom
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:17 am

No, but have won 42 cases on proceedure. AJ

@luna wrote:Hi OOM Family,

My husband got a speeding ticket in Florida and we have heard that it you go into court and continue to say I do not consent to these proceedings, no matter what questions the court asks you, your case would be dismissed. Just wondering if anyone else has had success using this technique or any other ideas would greatly be appreciated.

Thank you for the input.

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:33 am

With todays technological advances with radar combined to the video cameras in the police cars it is doubtful that one could beat the rap. Consider paying the fine and moving on with your life.

Those that escape their punishment once or twice will live to regret it another day. Usually they get ticketed for something far worse or are involved in an accident. Better to admit wrong doing and pay the penalty - sorry but your husband is no different than any of the rest of us. Just be glad it wasn't more serious.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cakelady Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:02 pm

WE HAVE A CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT TO TRAVEL! I'll be in court with a jury trial on June 14th for a speeding ticket I refused to pay! IF YOU DON'T KNOW YOUR RIGHTS.... YOU DON'T HAVE ANY! The first time I presented my case the traffic judge took a 90 minute recess to review the information. Here is a website I started to put together just to tell people about THEIR RIGHTS... and the States SCAM they are pulling over on us. In the State of Idaho the Department of Transportation tracks 233 reasons that police officers issue us tickets for!!! They issued over 145,000 tickets last year raising over $18.7 million dollars in a state with a population of just over 1.5 million. THIS WEBSITE IS NOT PUBLISHED and is just my notes still working on it but it has alot of information you will find interesting and helpful. I want to put packages together where people can take the info they need to fight for their rights in court and charge a little bit for the information so I can afford to buy roadside billboards exposing this scam. I could write on this for hours... check out my website: http://www.QuitStealingOurMoney.com Denis densip52@hotail.com

cakelady

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:26 pm

Your husband was endangering lives,he deservedly received the ticket.
If his negligence resulted in damages,they would rightly file suite against him,most likely,and what would his defense against that action be...I do not consent? Rolling Eyes
Pay the fine or do the time.
My opinion.

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Inquisitive one Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:42 pm

If he thinks he was given the ticket unjustly he can write a letter explaining what happened and it cld be reduced or eliminated. At least that's what we truckers do. I have seen many tickets dropped this way.

Inquisitive one
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by luna Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:54 pm

The ticket was given unjustly otherwise I would not have posted it. Thank you all for your responses. Special thanks to Cake Lady and 7freemom, that is the kind of information I was looking for. THERE COMES A POINT IN TIME WHERE YOU HAVE TO TAKE A STAND.

luna

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by az33 Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:08 pm

As I recall from my days in Driving Class in high school, it was reiterated several times that driving an automobile is a PRIVILEGE, *not* a "right." And, if I recall, by signing the documents to receive a driver's license, we agree in advance to submit to rules and regulations surrounding the excercise of the driving privilege.

For example, one does NOT have to agree to taking a sobriety test, breathalizer, OR blood test, if they've been detained for suspected driving under the influence. But if you DON'T submit, you already agreed (when you got your license) that failure to submit will result in the automatic revocation of your driving privilege.

I would pay the fine, be wiser for it and move one with more care in the future.

P.S. I've been involved in court proceedings before and laid out information and case precedent that shot down the plaintiffs case and even provided evidence that they had broken the law in the course of their action against me. The judge refused to hear my information, and in fact told me "You're probably going to lose..." before the plaintiff even arrived. Sadly, the judicial system in our country is not as fair as we would like to think it is -- the comment by the judge before proceedings began is a GLARING example.

Last edited by az33 on Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : additional information)

az33

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bobby booshay Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:30 pm

Just a quick thought by one who has
Worked in traffic court for a bit
By signing for a license with DMV
you consent to the laws of your state
As well as the authority of the peace
Officers who work to enforce the laws

There are Constitutionalists who feel they
Do not have to abide by the laws however
I have seen them lose case after case.
Never have I seen them win one
I know this is not wat u wanted to hear
But it is the truth

Good luck and God bless

bobby booshay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:00 pm

AJAnderson wrote:No, but have won 42 cases on proceedure. AJ

Thank you for the input.

AJ -- 42 times? Have you considered going to law school? That's a pretty amazing "win" record! :cheers:

A little later: Aksafeone just told me you are in fact a lawyer, AJ. At least I recognized that you'd be good at it. Has Anyone Gotten Out of a Traffic Ticket by Saying I DO NOT CONSENT?   949729897

Last edited by SEBtopdog on Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

Has Anyone Gotten Out of a Traffic Ticket by Saying I DO NOT CONSENT?   Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

Has Anyone Gotten Out of a Traffic Ticket by Saying I DO NOT CONSENT?   Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:09 pm

There is the 'right to travel' in the constitution? Thats a new one to me....

Has Anyone Gotten Out of a Traffic Ticket by Saying I DO NOT CONSENT?   Opinio10
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by IQD4US Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:04 pm

Thank you for the input.

As a Civil Libertarian I believe that the government should interfere with my life as little as possible. BUT

When your husband signed for his drivers license, he already consented. Going into a courtroom and stating you do not consent to the proceeding means you are not recognizing the court as having any authority over your actions - which in turn gives the court the right to revoke your license because you are failing to follow YOUR previous agreement to be responsible for your actions by following the laws associated with driving INCLUDING responsible financially for any accidents or violations.

I am not sure you want to go there....in order to then get your license back, the process would be costly and take about 2-5 years at the least.

**I am not a licensed attorney nor am I a registered ParaLegal in the State of Florida. This information is not intended to relace the advice of a Licensed Florida Attorney. The previous statements were offerred from one person to another as personal advice and not as legal representation**
IQD4US
IQD4US
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 7freemom Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:19 pm

"right to travel" is not specifically mentioned, but only because our founding fathers could not possible imagine our right to freely travel would be converted to a "privilege" that "govmt" "charges" for. It's covered in "life, liberty and property" preserved by We the People who are the beneficiaries of the Constitution, to be OVER our "govmt" serv-ants, not UNDER their jurisdiction in violation of our God-given and Constitutionally-guaranteed rights.

"crime" is when People hurt another People.... all the rest is statute, code, regulation to CONTROL WtP, if we allow it, as many have.... to the detriment of WtP and to enrich the coffers of PTB at our expense and "consent", albeit tacit and in ignorance of the Law. "Ignorance of the law is no excuse" is one we've been well "taught" in "school", right?

Did you know that: one needs only obtain a "license" for activity that would normally be considered illegal? "legal" and "lawful" have entirely different meanings?

Specific to "drivers license": have you ever read the actual "law" to determine who needs one? I think you'll find it's a "person" (not a living sentient man/woman, but a created corporate fiction) who chooses to drive a commercial vehicle for profit, as opposed to People who travel freely in accordance with God-given and Constitutionally-guaranteed rights.

A "motor vehicle" also is normally "registered" to the state, granting them authority over what you thought was your personal property requiring insurance. Look at your car/truck title; isn't your STATE's NAME/ emblem quite prominent there? Hmmm.... who really "owns" it and has charged you an annual fee for its "registration renewal"??

cakelady and az33 are both onto some truth, imho... anyone want to check it out?

Blessings to all seekers of Truth, Freedom, Justice and much More... In His Love, Peace, Joy

❤ Very Happy ☀
7freemom
7freemom
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by luna Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:20 pm

Thank you IQD4US very sound advice.

luna

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by luna Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:53 pm

Thank you 7freemom, I'm educating myself. There's a reason for everything. Knowledge is power.

luna

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 7freemom Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:23 pm

Truthful knowledge can indeed be Powerful... to those who Discover, comprehend, BELIEVE, and ACT therupon... BELIEF an ACTION being the most vital... Smile

Truth can set you Free!! Halleluyah!!! Blessings in your discovery.... process ❤ ☀
7freemom
7freemom
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by happywelshguy Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:48 pm

I've been a Police Officer both in the UK and Toronto but never in the USA

To the best of my operational knowledge of a radar gun, the officer must check the calibration of the radar gun for accuracy BOTH BEFORE AND AFTER THE COMPLETION OF HIS SHIFT and make such comments in his note book.

Any defendant can request to see an officers note book relating to the offense.

bounce

Thank you for the input.

"I AM THAT "I AM"

ENJOY EVERY PRECIOUS MOMENT!

LOVE IS LOUDER!

EVERY SOUL IS PRECIOUS BEYOND MEASURE!
happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 7freemom Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:07 pm

Also, a radar gun cannot be a living witness against a living man/woman.

Due process requires an affidavit affirmed under penalty of perjury for any lawful complaint against one to be valid; absent same, there's no lawful case... Smile
7freemom
7freemom
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Has Anyone Gotten Out of a Traffic Ticket by Saying I DO NOT CONSENT?   Empty Really???

Post by wittsend Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:54 pm

7freemom, although your posts present a person with the apparent capacity to understand what a "rule of law" society such as the one set in motion by our forefathers means, they also display a willful, complete and utter disregard and misunderstanding of and for the very legal principles you so espouse. In other words, you are not a natural imbecile, you just choose to be one.

wittsend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:03 pm

OK, I think this thread has gone far enough. Clean it up, cool it off, and play nice or the next one I read like wittsend's will be reason to close it down.

Wittsend you will have a pm, shortly.

Thank you
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 2AMHHO Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:28 pm

Google ~ Ticket Slayer

Much info there

How the Common Law Default Works on Traffic Tickets

http://ticketslayer.com/

Be very careful with: http://www.setoffdebt.com/~ Many complaints and problems

2AMHHO

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:01 pm

Not saying any here is right or wrong but I would think in attempting to refuse to submit to said hearing might very well result in the DMV revoking the "privilage" to drive. Now which would be worse a fine or the next "citation" which would be an arrest warrent when caught for driving woth out "permission"?

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:20 pm

So he got caught speeding, if he was pay it, if not contest it, anything else is a waste of your time and the courts, and the court my not like it to much, could cost you more in the end.

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 7freemom Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:38 pm

In defense of www.setoffdebt.com
over $125 Million in discharged debt seems like quite a success story to me. Having met these folks and having experienced insight in People's character over many decades, I take very little stock in "Many complaints and problems". Anyone these days that shows that type of success is bound to have some opposition, however unfounded, from some.

The conference call last evening 4/17/12 had advocates deal with that issue, so you can listen to that for further info. As always, it is each one's choice who they wish to listen to and what they choose to believe and take action upon; "imbecile" is not a term I choose to accept for my description; the source will be considered and prayed for. It is only my intention to help Truth seekers by pointing them to Truth and remedy as they have expressed an interest in same.

Blessings to all seekers of Truth, Justice, Freedom, Abundance and much More as you each choose your life path and direction.... In His Love, Peace, Forgiveness, Joy, to His Honor and Glory, 7freemom Smile

7freemom
7freemom
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 7freemom Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:48 pm

"permission" to freely travel in a non-commercial manner does NOT REQUIRE a "license"; that's in accordance with law and legal definitions and the Constitutions and, most importantly Yahweh's Supreme Law.
7freemom
7freemom
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:05 pm

Not sure how you can bypass the driving laws because its not in the constitution? I am really confused on how you are thinking this thru... help me out here.....

therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 7freemom Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:30 pm

If you read and comprehend the statutes and definitions of the terms, you'll enlighten yourself substantially. However, statutes, codes and regulations are generally for "person(s)", not living man or woman who knows who (and Whose) they are. Does one choose to abide by His Law or man's "colour of law"- that is indeed the ultimate decision and choice one makes.

Hope that and above helps, it is a study in Truth (and deception also)..... Smile
7freemom
7freemom
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SpecialAgentGibbs Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:31 pm

JUST SOME INFO I FOUND WHILE SEARCHING ABOUT THIS TOPIC:

How to Close Down a Court

Big thanks to Bernard
for contacting me and writing the following excellent article about
establishing sovereign standing, denying the court jurisdiction, and
maintaining your rights as a freeman on the land:

Has Anyone Gotten Out of a Traffic Ticket by Saying I DO NOT CONSENT?   761In
ages past rulers were not only makers of law but interpreters of law
and dispensers of justice as well. Subjects would journey to the place
where the ruler was domiciled, i.e. the “court”, in order to present
petitions, to settle disputes and to seek his decision on a variety of
matters brought before him. A court was thus a) the dwelling of a sovereign ruler and his retinue and b) the place where justice is administered. Later,
as civilization became more complex, the authority to determine
controversies and to dispense justice was delegated to an organized
body, with defined powers, meeting at certain times and places for the
hearing and decision of cases and other matters brought before it. We
still refer to both these organized bodies and the places where they meet as courts. Now as then, however, a court’s power to adjudicate is NOT inherent but derived – from the sovereign!
Who then is the sovereign? You are! You were born free and unless you have KNOWINGLY, INTENTIONALLY and VOLUNTARILY
signed away your sovereignty and your inalienable rights and agreed to
be the subject/slave of another man or group of men, you are still a
Sovereign, although, most likely, you are completely unaware of it
because this fact is intentionally hidden from you!
The authority of a court is derived from sovereign men and women – people like you and me! A Court needs standing in order to act on a matter. For the court to have standing
to take up a matter one party must make an accusation against another.
The accusation must be backed up by an affidavit, i.e. a statement
sworn under oath, otherwise it lacks validity to engage the court.
So
the first point about courts to note is that it is people who actually
create the court! Even when a person has created the court by filing a
writ, complaint or claim the court is not able to do as it pleases in
taking the case forward. More people power is needed first. In order to
become the arbiter in the dispute/controversy both parties must agree
to accept the court’s ruling. If one of the parties refuses to authorize
the court’s action then it is disempowered. The court CANNOT lawfully proceed!
The second point to note about courts is: THEY ARE NOTHING TO BE AFRAID OF.
We, the people, have the power! The very fact that the judiciary feels
the need to employ intimidation and manipulation, misinformation, lies
and subterfuge, denial of due process and other criminal practices,
ought to tell anyone that they are well aware of the fact that they are
essentially powerless.
Most people have been indoctrinated to
see themselves as subject to the demands of the court and government
officials, and therefore unable to resist the impositions, judgements
and demands made by a court or government official.
Because
agreement to the authority of the court is essential for the court to
exercise authority over people a series of apparently authoritative
processes has been put in place to intimidate and manipulate people
into accepting the role of the court in their affairs. Such things as a
summons, court order, judgement, penalty and fine carry the impression
of authority but they are rarely worth the paper they are printed on.
Did you know that a summons, for instance, is nothing more than an
invitation/offer to enter into a contract with the court in order to do
business? Invitations can be lawfully declined, can’t they? You bet!
Courtroom
architecture and processes give people the impression that individuals
have no real standing and that the court has all the authority. This
really stands out when one views the Victorian Magistrates Court
Virtual Courtroom on their website.
The
images and video clips show the magistrate sitting high and above all,
presiding over the whole realm of the court. The witness box appears
like a small prison cell and it is seen as a tough place to be. The
lawyers have the right to stand before the magistrate, but the real
people, with the real issue to be resolved, are slumped in chairs in
the background, as powerless ones, watching other people deliberate
about their lives.
Court rooms are divided into
two sections: a) the public gallery (where the audience sits and where
the defendant waits until his case is called) and b) the area where the
proceedings take place. The boundaries are always clearly marked by
some sort of barrier. The two sections are connected either by a simple
opening as shown below or an actual gate. Unfortunately, too few
people are aware of the significance of this architecture. A look at
the illustration below will show you what the legal fraternity is
hiding from you:
The public gallery represents dry land. Here you are under the jurisdiction and protection of Common Law, also known as the Law of the Land.
Under Common Law you are presumed to be innocent until proven guilty
and furthermore, you have the inalienable right to trial by jury. The
other part of the court room represents a sea-going vessel. Here you are under the jurisdiction of admiralty law, also known as the Law of the Sea.
Things are topsy-turvy here: you are considered guilty unless you can
prove your innocence and the right to trial by jury has been abolished.
Step from the the public gallery into the other part of the court room and you are considered to have boarded a ship;
you now come under the jurisdiction of admiralty law, administered by
the captain of the imaginary vessel, the magistrate/judge. This ship,however, is
flying false colors, i.e. it is making itself out to be a lawful court
when in reality it is nothing more than a commercial outfit operating
for profit/plunder. To put it bluntly: you have fallen amongst pirates!
If you, from the safety of the public gallery and the protection of Common Law, unequivocally
tell the magistrate/judge of a court of summary judgement that you do
not consent to his/her jurisdiction – guess what? – s/he does not have
jurisdiction! They will almost certainly attempt to manipulate you into
thinking that you are misinformed. They may also threaten to have you
arrested. That is nothing but more of their bluff and bluster. Stand
your ground! You ARE free to walk out! If they touch
you after you have denied consent in order to drag you into their
jurisdiction they are committing a crime, i.e. ASSAULT, unless there is probable cause, i.e. you have committed a breach of the peace!
Another
of the traps they might set for you is to threaten you with contempt
of court. Do not fall for that! Contempt of court is an invention of
the judiciary designed by them to remove themselves even further from
the law than they already are. It allows them to do pretty much
anything they fancy without fear of consequences – this device serves
two purposes a) to gain control over anyone who challenges them and b)
to weasel out of accepting liability for any unlawful conduct! Should
that happen ask them: “Is this criminal or civil?”
A
criminal offense needs to be based on an affidavit of probable cause
(who was harmed? what is the harm done? what is the remedy sought?) A
civil offense needs to be based on a contract. Needless to say they
will not be able to produce either an affidavit or a contract to back
up an offense that does not exist.
If you do not want to fall prey to pirates:
Never walk into a court room without witnesses.
Do not enter their jurisdiction by stepping from the public gallery onto their pirate ship.
Clearly and unequivocally deny them your consent to proceed.
Do not ever carry out ANY order or instruction (that will give them jurisdiction).
Do not allow them to touch you.
Do not fall for their “Contempt of Court” lie.

There are two types of courts: Common Law courts (de-jure courts) and Courts of Summary Judgement (de-facto courts). Courts of Summary Judgement require your CONSENT
to have jurisdiction over you. The judiciary knows this, of course,
but keeps it well hidden from you; they will often brazenly lie to you
in order to prevent you from finding out this simple truth. In most
cases, though, they employ manipulation to get jurisdiction. That is
easy for them because you have been kept in the dark about your rights
and you will walk right into their traps:
Here are a few examples of the traps they use:
What is…/State your full name?”
“Come forward!”
“How do you plead? Guilty or not guilty?”
“Do you understand the charges against you?”
These
questions or instructions sound innocuous, don’t they? But beware!
State your name or move from the public gallery or answer YES to the
question about charges and you are considered to have granted the court
jurisdiction. Enter a plea, regardless of whether you plead GUILTY or
NOT GUILTY – and you grant them jurisdiction! In fact, carry out any of
their instructions and they acquire jurisdiction! Common Law courts operate with a jury; they are the only true courts – everything else is FRAUD
(unless you have consented to be without a jury). Regardless of the
nature of the offence you are charged with it is your inalienable right
to be tried by a jury. Denying you this right is a crime!
There is NO
way in the world I would ever entertain the idea of hiring a lawyer.
Lawyers are officers of the court; their loyalty is to the court, NOT, I repeat NOT,
to their clients. To put it crudely: your lawyer will hold your hand
and console you while the court is raping you! Hire a lawyer and you
are deemed to be a “ward” of the court, i.e. somebody
not competent to manage his/her own affairs, such as a minor or a
mentally disabled person. As a result of this diminished legal status
the court will handle your affairs and woe to you, then!
The most
important consideration for my wife and myself is this: we do not want
to waste our precious time on fools and thugs. Our strategy is
therefore quite simple: rather than enter a court in order to argue
with the judiciary about the law and the merits of a case we deny them
jurisdiction right from the start! This is the only strategy that we use
and it works!
We have learnt from numerous dealings with
courts and police, both in writing and in personal confrontations, that
it is entirely useless to employ courtesy. True, you catch more flies
with honey than with vinegar but this approach will not work – these
guys are not regular flies but dung beetles! Here is the skeleton of
our approach:

STEP ONE
We tell them in an affidavit well
before the scheduled appearance in court, submitted in the form of
registered mail with delivery confirmation, that they do NOT havenor will they get in personam jurisdiction.
It is almost certain that they will ignore the affidavit. We are
therefore prepared for the fact that they will go ahead with their
kangaroo court proceedings.
If they know that they do not have jurisdiction, and if they know that we
know why would they still continue? First of all, the lower levels of
the judiciary do not necessarily know the law. Strange, but true!
Furthermore, used to having their way they simply won’t accept that they
are up against somebody who not only knows his rights but is also
ready to assert them. They always assume that they can intimidate you into submission or manipulate you into granting jurisdiction unwittingly.
STEP TWO
When our names are called we rise and remain standing!
Some people make a show of not rising, arguing that the court will
not show the same courtesy to them. We rise, not out of respect for the
court, but for a far more practical reason: psychologically speaking,
you enhance your presence and your impact by standing. Quite
literally, we stand up for ourselves and our rights! We are also more
visible to everybody in the room and at the same time we are now more
or less level with the magistrate or judge who usually is placed a bit
higher than everybody else. Last but not least it is also easier to be
assertive in a standing position.
We NEVER address the magistrate / judge with “Your Honour” or similar honorifics
We do NOT shy away from interupting – rudely if it must be
We raise our voice – if necessary to shout the magistrate / judge down
Just
think of the impression this makes on the audience: they see and hear
somebody who fearlessly faces a court, denies jurisdiction, humiliates
and embarrasses the court and walks away! In fact, I once had one man
come up to me after I had walked out of the court room giving me the
thumbs up and saying, with a broad smile: “Good show!” He may or may
not be ready to do the same but this is one man who now knows that
these scoundrels in fancy dress and fancy wigs are essentially nothing
but powerless pathetic clowns and he is likely to talk to his friends
about what he witnessed and they in turn....

STEP THREE
We do NOT EVER
cross the bar that separates the public gallery from the actual court;
if we did we would be stepping from the jurisdiction and protection
of Common Law, also known as the Law of the Land, into admiralty jurisdiction, or the Law of the Sea.
In
the fantasy world of the legal fraternity you are considered to have
boarded a ship if you cross the bar. Having crossed the bar you have
lost the protection of Common Law and the captain (the magistrate or judge) of the imaginary vessel (a pirate ship), will deal with you according to the Law of the Sea.
This captain, however, is nothing like the roguish but likeable and
ultimately decent Pirate Captain Jack Sparrow; this captain will lie and
steal and rape and cut your throat!
We deal with the court from the public gallery, i.e. from dry land, and
always from the last row! They cannot physically force us to cross the
bar! If they did they would be committing a breach of the peace, i.e.
assault, a criminal offence. Neither can they arrest us to get us into
their jurisdiction; without probable cause such an arrest is likewise a
breach of the peace, a criminal offence.

STEP FOUR
After rising we announce that we are NOT the name that has just been called; our names are Bernard or Edith. We are agents
for the legal fiction! We refuse instructions to come forward: they
are really nothing more than invitations to board their ship and enter
into their admiralty jurisdiction. We do not respond to being addressed
as Mr or Mrs... We tell the magistrate/judge
that we claim protection of Common Law and that we do not consent to his
or her jurisdiction!
Furthermore, we NEVER carry out any orders they may give; doing so would grant them jurisdiction.

STEP FIVE
We address the audience in the court room, asking this simple question: Does anybody here have a claim against me?
Note: Claims MUST be backed up by an affidavit of probable cause or sworn statement showing amongst other things: the breach of the peace for which you have been summonsed, the name of the plaintiff who must be a human being (not a legal fiction such as a government agency or police) and the nature and extent of the harm done to the plaintiff. Alternatively, the plaintiff needs to produce a lawful CONTRACT which you entered into knowingly and intentionally and which was subsequently not honored by you, thus causing the plaintiff harm.
Obviously,
few cases meet those criteria. If you are up for driving without a
license, for instance, ask yourself: What is the harm done? No harm
was done to anyone! Is the plaintiff a human being or a legal fiction?
The police officer who booked you is a human being but he has not been
personally harmed, has he? He therefore has no case against you! The
police, however, is a legal fiction and can neither make a claim nor
sign an affidavit! Do you have a contract with police that obliges you
to take out a drivers license? I don’t and neither do you!
To sum it up: without an AFFIDAVIT there is NO criminal case and without a CONTRACT there is NO
civil case! We allow a few moments of silence to let anyone come
forward who might have a genuine claim against us. If nobody comes
forward (and there is, of course, never anybody with a valid claim) we
wrap everything up with the following statement: “There is nobody here in this room who has a claim against me! My business here is finished!” We warn the court of the serious consequences of trying to arrest us when leaving. THEN WE WALK OUT !!! That’s it! That’s all! We do not look back and do not respond to anything more coming from the court.
I have posted Edith’s case of “obstructing police” on the loveforlife
website: the link will get you there. You can read about the
background of the case and you can listen to the audio recording which
we made with our mobile . This recording will show you how our approach
of denying them jurisdiction works in practice. Enjoy!

Posted by
Eric Dubay

at
3:27 AM

Has Anyone Gotten Out of a Traffic Ticket by Saying I DO NOT CONSENT?   Icon18_email

Labels:
Activism,
[url=http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com/search/label/Freeman Movement]Freeman Movement[/url]

comments:

Has Anyone Gotten Out of a Traffic Ticket by Saying I DO NOT CONSENT?   Blank

Anonymous
said...

Usually, explanations about this subject are complex, difficult to
follow, and place emphasis on knowing the magic words. This was clear,
well focused, and easy to understand. Great post. Thanks.

October 3, 2011 5:56 AM

Anonymous
said...

Will this work in the United States?

October 3, 2011 10:30 AM

robbie
said...

totally agree with anonymous, well laid out !!! thanx for posting eric,
yes it does work i have done this a few times myself...i did first
decide which cases i would use this with...
much peace
robbie
south africa

October 3, 2011 12:21 PM

Anonymous
said...

Nice post Eric. If you sign a ticket promising to appear in court, does that give the court jurisdiction?

October 3, 2011 12:57 PM

Bernard
said...

Hi,

I'm Bernard. I wrote this article based on my experiences and my wife's.

If anyone has any questions feel free to contact me on bewe@live.com.au

As
for the US. Yes, this will work in any country where the legal system
is based on Common Law, i.e. any country with historical connections to
the former British empire. In fact I have an article writtem by a man in
the US who has done the very same thing. If you are interested I can
email it to you.

As for signing a ticket. Why not sign with the
words "without prejudice"? That in effect cancels your signature. And in
any case: since you are not being told by the cop that you are signing a
hidden contract with the police and the court this contract is
automatically null and void on the grounds that there was no full
disclosure of the terms and conditions (one of the conditions that makes
a contract binding and enforceable).

Cheers

October 3, 2011 5:33 PM

Has Anyone Gotten Out of a Traffic Ticket by Saying I DO NOT CONSENT?   New-BG

Eric Dubay
said...

Yes, this works in all Common Law countries (and the basic tenets of not
granting consent or jurisdiction are universal... we're all born equals
and sovereign regardless of whether in a Common Law country or not).

Signing
a ticket just acknowledges receipt of the ticket and does not in any
way grant jurisdiction to the court. The same with a summons. It is
merely a notice that someone has made a claim against you. It does not
grant jurisdiction.

October 3, 2011 5:43 PM

Has Anyone Gotten Out of a Traffic Ticket by Saying I DO NOT CONSENT?   New-BG

Eric Dubay
said...

You beat me to it. Thanks again Bernard for your selfless service in
exposing and helping people with this important information. Peace

October 3, 2011 6:39 PM
SpecialAgentGibbs
SpecialAgentGibbs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:43 pm

@7freemom wrote:If you read and comprehend the statutes and definitions of the terms, you'll enlighten yourself substantially. However, statutes, codes and regulations are generally for "person(s)", not living man or woman who knows who (and Whose) they are. Does one choose to abide by His Law or man's "colour of law"- that is indeed the ultimate decision and choice one makes.

Hope that and above helps, it is a study in Truth (and deception also)..... Smile

No, really doesnt help explain at all. But thanks anyway lol
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DevaronDLH Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:34 pm

The real problem with this business of "Consent" began when you applied for a "Driver's License". In All of the western States, (i cannot talk about the eastern states because I truly don't know about their laws) there are 3 classifications of "Drivers" who require a license and in all cases the requirement is, IF you operate a vehicle for hire be it passengers or cargo." Under the law if you are not operating a vehicle for hire then you are NOT driving.
I challenged a judge to prove I was "Driving" when i got a ticket... I told the judge I was familiar with the specific wording of the law requiring me to have a driver's license and thus be under the jurisdiction of the corporate State. i was operating my own property on a public road when the officer stopped me. Under the Common Law someone other then the officer had to file a complaint about me for the officer to act in a legal manner... I even asked the officer , Who exactly filed a complaint, at the time he stopped me. he said, No one had filed a complaint... and then he want on to tell me his portion of the law.. I told him to write out his ticket and be prepared to be in court to learn a lesson about the law of the land. I signed the ticket "Without Prejudice UCC1-207/308... The officer did not know what that meant but the judge did... Bottom line here is UCC code is not the law of the land, it is an adopted code of laws.(Commercial Laws) used in corporate structure and under corporate law.... Your name appearing on your "Driver's License" is written in all CAPITAL LETTERS to identify you as a corporation entity operating under the corporate laws of what ever state you live in. The fact that you were never informed of the States larceny and fraud works in your favor if you know the real law outside the UCC codes... and as to jurisdiction of the court, look at the US Flag when you walk into the court room. IF it has a gold or yellow fringe around it, you are in a Military courtroom and will be facing a one man tribunal... these people are evil, they are the children of Satan, all the do, all they say and all they touch is corrupt. Unless you have another explanation for why they think they are YOUR master...
DevaronDLH
DevaronDLH
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile http://http:uvian.org

Back to top Go down

Post by 7freemom Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:38 pm

Thanks for that Great post, SAG!! Hopefully that will clarify & give specific enough info for those choosing to make use of it. Very Happy

I learned from it as well; never stop learning and growing... it's what makes Life an exciting journey...
7freemom
7freemom
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 7freemom Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:46 pm

Devaron, Great post!! Kudos to you for learning and exercising Truth that sets you Free.... Thanks for sharing here with these good living men/women, of We the People (WTP), NOT "person(s)".

The words "cargo" and "passenger" can also be a trap, so one can travel with stuff, friends/ family or other terms you choose that are not "theirs".
7freemom
7freemom
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 7freemom Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:59 pm

“Do you understand the charges against you?” "understand", in their deceitful legalese actually means "to stand under [court's jurisdiction]"

Do you really want to "understand" the "charges" now that you know that and what else you've learned?

You may choose to reply that you comprehend, but do not understand...
7freemom
7freemom
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:04 am

I have heard so many conflicting stories on the 'gold trimmed flag' that I cant keep it all straight. But from what I can tell, it seems to be a myth and its only for decorative purposes. JMHO

therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nwrichard Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:54 am

There is law and there is rule. There is also defacto and dejure. I have known many who have used the I don't consent tactic and many who have signed TDC (Threat, Duress, and Coercion). NONE of them prevailed. One was actually pulled through the open drivers window, handcuffed, and jailed on the spot by a state patrol because he had had enough of "those" kind of people.

Try it if you want to, but more times than not, the reality of it is that presently the group in control will simply ignore you and do what they want with no accountability. Pay the ticket.
nwrichard
nwrichard
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by luna Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:58 am

Amazing post!!! WOW!!! That is what I was looking for.

luna

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:06 am

Anyone find this a bit overkill on a speeding ticket? I mean its not like a bad murder charge or theft or anything. I have fought a few moving violation tickets by just showing up. Normally the points were dropped and a min fine was paid or was dismissed completely. No biggie. Unless I got the ticket because I was actually speeding or breaking the law, then I just paid the ticket cuz I was wrong and shouldnt have done it. JMHO

therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by davidpg Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:31 am

TRB you are right on the money. For myself I have found that being pleasant and courteous to the officer in question will get you a warning 9 out out of 10 times. But if you do get a ticket it's easier to pay it and move on with life.
davidpg
davidpg
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SpecialAgentGibbs Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:56 am

DevaronDLH, did you possess a drivers license at the time you were stopprd by the officer?
SpecialAgentGibbs
SpecialAgentGibbs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DevaronDLH Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:12 pm

@SpecialAgentGibbs wrote:DevaronDLH, did you possess a drivers license at the time you were stopprd by the officer?

I did at the time... because i did not know how any of what I thought i knew would play out in court. Knowledge is one thing, experience might be something else. Ultimately I decided to keep the Driver's License just to keep the peace so to speak... but I have since then taken the issue into court and twice won my case. It is better to take the ticket to court then to just pay it... Even if it is an Infraction and not a criminal charge it still shows up on your record if you lose, and the insurance companies are always glad to increase your premium over the matter.
My take on all of this including taxation is deciding to be or not to be a "Corporation"... I am not a corporation and when the IRS has come at me I always tell them to prove I am the "Person" (corporate entity) named on their record...
Bottom line to all of this is how the people have been lied to, duped and made to live in a dishonest way just to satisfy the corruption of the corporate State and United States.
DevaronDLH
DevaronDLH
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile http://http:uvian.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:39 pm

you have to plead something i recently got a speeding ticket i was a bad boy 93 in a70 i went to court pleaded no contest since my license was clean the judge let me off with court costs and my lic is clean in fla all they care about is revenue
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:14 am

Something like

"Follow the money"

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Remember as always, JMHO

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by blinkster Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:27 am

It's all about money folks. Today's LE is by an large nothing more than a mop-up operation at the scene of the crime and a revenue generator for city hall and your (un)friendly state capitols. Rather than busting bad guys, and quenching violent crimes; they have their highly-paid (and armed) finest out writing tickets. Notice how popular Motorcycle Police are today? They are there to write tickets, and nothing but.

If you knew how much revenue these ticket-writing officers on two wheels brought in every year for city hall you would all be very, very angry. It is a grotesque misuse of authority, talent and manpower. All for the sake of a buck.

"For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God."
Romans 8:14

blinkster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:03 am

there new game is the red light camera for our safety which now causes more rear end accidents
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 7freemom Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:10 am

Thanks to ALL participants in this thread, and to Luna for its initiation. I found it most insightful into mindset/ perspectives and simultaneously enlightening/ educational.

Each chooses for oneself what one receives, believes, and acts upon and bears consequences of same, ultimately accountable to Him for those choices.

Blessings to all seekers of Truth, Justice, Peace, Abundance, Freedom and much more...

In His Love, Peace, Joy, Forgiveness ....... 7freemom Very Happy
7freemom
7freemom
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:44 pm

How many posts does it take to beat a speeding ticket?

Marilyn Vos Savant

Remember as always, JMHO

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum