Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Anybody have any idea... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Anybody have any idea... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Anybody have any idea... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Anybody have any idea... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Anybody have any idea... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Anybody have any idea... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Anybody have any idea... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Anybody have any idea... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Anybody have any idea... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Anybody have any idea... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Anybody have any idea... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Anybody have any idea... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Anybody have any idea... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Anybody have any idea... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Anybody have any idea... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Anybody have any idea... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Anybody have any idea... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Anybody have any idea... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Anybody have any idea... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Anybody have any idea... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Anybody have any idea...

+10
Sanchez4jc
freebird
pattee
Siaya
SEBtopdog
dinarstar
Jayzze
1alaskan
bobby booshay
dbara43
14 posters

Go down

Anybody have any idea... Empty Anybody have any idea...

Post by dbara43 Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:05 pm

Where this thing is?

I want to stay positive but it's now been nearly 10 months since the initial "drop dead date" on June 30. It is very hard watching the days and weeks roll by with no positive conclusion and none in sight.

We are told that we are right on top of it, or our manna comes, or other such supportive words, but I can't help feeling that every day, week, and month this goes on with no reasonable explanation why it hasn't happened that it means the Bad Guys are winning. The Obama's, the Geithner's, the Benanke's, the Banksters, the crooked politicians, the crooked judges, they appear to be in control here, and I see no evidence of that changing.

Perhaps my Cone of Shame is simply on too tight, but where is the evidence the Good Guys are winning? Our world is in a dark, dark place, and the RV can release so much good in the world. Where is it?

The intel just seems to have dried up again. People like Jonnywg never post anymore. All the positive intel providers seem to stay silent. It's hard to hope some days.

db
dbara43
dbara43
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Anybody have any idea... Empty Re: Anybody have any idea...

Post by bobby booshay Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:15 pm

dbara43

perhaps, just perhaps the lord is testing our faith in him. everyone knows this has happened a time or two throughout history. especialy big events. what event has been bigger than the blessing we are about to receive in modern times.

please keep your faith and turn to your brothers and sisters from your oom family for support. sometimes it is hard to ask for the support we all need especialy when we need it the most.

stay the course God never lets us down even though we are always falling short on him.

bobby booshay

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:18 pm

If you were to look at the time before the last ten months, you will see a ton of movement since last summer. Still slow for most, but for the boys in Baghdad, huge!

Johnnwg has been gone from this site for sometime, has his own and not one of the approved gooroo's to posted here.

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:21 pm

where are we. we are in malaki court.it is up to him he is a dictator that wants complete control including the cbi money. he aleigns himself with iran and they will do everything possible so the rv does not happen.think about this how long does it take 3 ministersto be appointed? how long does it take to pass laws?he is trying very hard to get rid of shabbi and cbi so he has more ply money. he arrested the election min and had apponents killed. do you really expect him to play nice or stepdown? as long as he rules by fear and terror there will be no rv and iraq will keep sinking to the delight of malaki and iran. in the mean time they are losing dcf money as well as major contrcts are being cancelled. this is a little different then what the gurus tell you hope this helps you and there is plenty more then this
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:22 pm

There is nothing you,I or the intel providers can do to hurry along the process,it will RV when it RV's.
If you have dinar,you are in a better place than many others,sit on it,and wait...it will come when the time is right.
Intel is given to us when it is received and vetted by the guru's,but we all know that they are only relaying the message they receive at that moment in time.
If we do not receive intel,we feel bad,when we do and it does not pan out,we get mad...
moral of the story,read the news,sit back, coffee and try to relax.
We are all in the same boat,intel providers are as much victims of bad intel as we are.
I cannot speak for those reporting to other sites,but our intel providers are not here to deliberately hurt anyone. hug

Last edited by dinarstar on Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:24 pm

You're so right, dinarstar. ❤

Anybody have any idea... Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

Anybody have any idea... Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaya Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:35 pm

dbara43 wrote:Where this thing is?

I want to stay positive but it's now been nearly 10 months since the initial "drop dead date" on June 30. It is very hard watching the days and weeks roll by with no positive conclusion and none in sight.

We are told that we are right on top of it, or our manna comes, or other such supportive words, but I can't help feeling that every day, week, and month this goes on with no reasonable explanation why it hasn't happened that it means the Bad Guys are winning. The Obama's, the Geithner's, the Benanke's, the Banksters, the crooked politicians, the crooked judges, they appear to be in control here, and I see no evidence of that changing.

Perhaps my Cone of Shame is simply on too tight, but where is the evidence the Good Guys are winning? Our world is in a dark, dark place, and the RV can release so much good in the world. Where is it?

The intel just seems to have dried up again. People like Jonnywg never post anymore. All the positive intel providers seem to stay silent. It's hard to hope some days.

db

Try not to be dismayed. What you feel and sense is not uncommon for many. There are some here, who have been around the mountain for years. Personally, I am in my eighth year. I have heard DROP DEAD DATES for years, not months, YEARS. The forums used to be ABLAZE day and night with the Rangers, Medics, Mailmans, Chiefs, Puffbusters, Franks, Dinar367, GenX. I have read Okie's posts for almost four years, and have heard for FOUR years it is done, signed, sealed, ready, THIS week, THIS Monday, no later than Tuesday, and yet here we sit in MID April, 2012!! I said two years ago with ALL THE DAILY hype of it being NOW, I said back then, if NOT by June 1st, 2010, we would NOT see it that year. Oh, so many scoffed, rebuked, yet no one at years end, said, how did you know? Last year, I watched the SAME identical year pass, and said last year in 2011, IF we did not see it by April of 2011, the year would pass. Oh, so many scoffed again, yet the year passed. After this past fall of 2011, all the hype, the false intel, sources, drop dead dates, I said, in DECEMBER of 2011, that IF the New Year came, 2012, after ALL being said, IF we saw March 1st, 2012, with NO RV, this year would pass. So far, what more can I say. It is Mid April and nothing changes but the days, months and soon the year. Iraq has NO intention of RVing this thing at this time. It is NOT a priority with them OR the IMF or World Bank OR UST or Europe or the world. We in the Western world are MORE on top of this then they are. WE are the ones pulling for it, NOT them. About the intel drying up. it has NEVER been wet! Just do not let it get you down. Been here too long now to let it drive my soul anymore. May the peace of the Lord bless your heart. That is priceless.

Jesus IS Lord! Jesus said, Marvel not that I said you MUST be Born Again--Jn.3;3-8
Siaya
Siaya
Elite Member
Elite Member

http://NewCovenantWorldOutreach.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:16 pm

"Best practice" for times like these, which we voluntarily get into through our own volition:

Anybody have any idea... 3346874973 , Be Here Now (take care of business, present tense), stay open-minded (not cynical), watchful, faithful and ready, and be receptive.

Being receptive means keeping still and gathering energy and strength, which will be required when the time comes for appropriate action.

And, very importantly, control our feelings and emotions. We must control our emotions as adults do; don't allow yourself to have meltdowns or temper tantrums. If you have a "safe" friend you can unload your troubles to, all the better, rather than airing them publicly. If you don't have a safe friend who knows you are having a weak moment, you can preface your public statement with, "okay listen up everybody, I'm losing it and I need to debrief!" Then say, "okay, dumping is over." LOL, we have all been there and will understand perfectly. And we will not judge you; we ARE you at times.

When we let our emotions take us on high highs and very low lows, it is dangerous. Stay steady, true, grounded; and loving, compassionate, supportive and helpful towards those who have not mastered stability. Know where your center is. Hint: it's not "out there". And realize when you are seriously off balance and request support.

(((HUGS))) ALL AROUND FOR EVERYONE! Anybody have any idea... 1839924927 Anybody have any idea... 1839924927 Anybody have any idea... 1839924927

Back to top Go down

Post by pattee Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:22 pm

well im going to weight in.. to the first post it has been along road. but we have been all in the same weekend next week for a while. i would take a step back take a week off .i did help alot! then read around other sites look for common threads that add up.thats what INTELL is all about connecting the dots.i was in the military for 12 years all intell is old intell....
Love in the name of JESUS...GRACE and PEACE to you.
pattee
pattee

Back to top Go down

Post by freebird Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:14 pm

Great post dbara43!

I have owned dinar since 2005. Did not find the guru/intel sites till 2011. The past year has seem longer than the first 7 years since listening to "any moment."

Sometimes I wish I had not gotten "hooked" to all the intel sites and just kept the dinar in my safe place for my grandchildren. I find myself checking these sites 6/7 times a day! For what? I will cash in just like all. Now I know what a crack head feels like.

I want to get off this RV ride, but can't.......... so I come back daily for more juice! Anybody have any idea... 761671673 Are there others here feeling the same way?Anybody have any idea... 3091836158

freebird

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchez4jc Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:30 pm

Freebird I am feeling the same way!

Anybody have any idea... 761671673 Anybody have any idea... 437791839 Anybody have any idea... 2859867778
Sanchez4jc
Sanchez4jc

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:35 pm

freebird wrote:Great post dbara43!

I have owned dinar since 2005. Did not find the guru/intel sites till 2011. The past year has seem longer than the first 7 years since listening to "any moment."

Sometimes I wish I had not gotten "hooked" to all the intel sites and just kept the dinar in my safe place for my grandchildren. I find myself checking these sites 6/7 times a day! For what? I will cash in just like all. Now I know what a crack head feels like.

I want to get off this RV ride, but can't.......... so I come back daily for more juice! Anybody have any idea... 761671673 Are there others here feeling the same way?Anybody have any idea... 3091836158

That may be the best way I have read of discribing this ride!

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Anybody have any idea... Empty Well Ya!!

Post by jimcb Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:00 pm

Well put! 6 years here and I lost the gurus 5 years ago. Hang tight and be calm dear people. Laughing

jimcb

Back to top Go down

Post by kingosawbe Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:06 pm

When all possibilities have been eliminated then that which remains must be the truth. The dinar pushers could care less if the R/v happens as long as there making a buck. Trust but verify R- ReganAnybody have any idea... 1471667124
kingosawbe
kingosawbe

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:36 pm

jimcb wrote:

Well put! 6 years here and I lost the gurus 5 years ago. Hang tight and be calm dear people. Laughing

That would be a "BIG" YES from me Jimcb... This train came to a stop and the 747 crashed..

Gi RI/RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hithere Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:57 pm

Siaya wrote:
dbara43 wrote:Where this thing is?

db

Try not to be dismayed. What you feel and sense is not uncommon for many. There are some here, who have been around the mountain for years. Personally, I am in my eighth year. I have heard DROP DEAD DATES for years, not months, YEARS. The forums used to be ABLAZE day and night with the Rangers, Medics, Mailmans, Chiefs, Puffbusters, Franks, Dinar367, GenX. I have read Okie's posts for almost four years, and have heard for FOUR years it is done, signed, sealed, ready, THIS week, THIS Monday, no later than Tuesday, and yet here we sit in MID April, 2012!! I said two years ago with ALL THE DAILY hype of it being NOW, I said back then, if NOT by June 1st, 2010, we would NOT see it that year. Oh, so many scoffed, rebuked, yet no one at years end, said, how did you know? Last year, I watched the SAME identical year pass, and said last year in 2011, IF we did not see it by April of 2011, the year would pass. Oh, so many scoffed again, yet the year passed. After this past fall of 2011, all the hype, the false intel, sources, drop dead dates, I said, in DECEMBER of 2011, that IF the New Year came, 2012, after ALL being said, IF we saw March 1st, 2012, with NO RV, this year would pass. So far, what more can I say. It is Mid April and nothing changes but the days, months and soon the year. Iraq has NO intention of RVing this thing at this time. It is NOT a priority with them OR the IMF or World Bank OR UST or Europe or the world. We in the Western world are MORE on top of this then they are. WE are the ones pulling for it, NOT them. About the intel drying up. it has NEVER been wet! Just do not let it get you down. Been here too long now to let it drive my soul anymore. May the peace of the Lord bless your heart. That is priceless.

Well said Saiya
hithere
hithere
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum