Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
FORUM MEMBERS OPTIONS ON POSTS THEY DONT LIKE OR AGREE WITH I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
FORUM MEMBERS OPTIONS ON POSTS THEY DONT LIKE OR AGREE WITH I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
FORUM MEMBERS OPTIONS ON POSTS THEY DONT LIKE OR AGREE WITH I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
FORUM MEMBERS OPTIONS ON POSTS THEY DONT LIKE OR AGREE WITH I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
FORUM MEMBERS OPTIONS ON POSTS THEY DONT LIKE OR AGREE WITH I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
FORUM MEMBERS OPTIONS ON POSTS THEY DONT LIKE OR AGREE WITH I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
FORUM MEMBERS OPTIONS ON POSTS THEY DONT LIKE OR AGREE WITH I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
FORUM MEMBERS OPTIONS ON POSTS THEY DONT LIKE OR AGREE WITH I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
FORUM MEMBERS OPTIONS ON POSTS THEY DONT LIKE OR AGREE WITH I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
FORUM MEMBERS OPTIONS ON POSTS THEY DONT LIKE OR AGREE WITH I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
FORUM MEMBERS OPTIONS ON POSTS THEY DONT LIKE OR AGREE WITH I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
FORUM MEMBERS OPTIONS ON POSTS THEY DONT LIKE OR AGREE WITH I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
FORUM MEMBERS OPTIONS ON POSTS THEY DONT LIKE OR AGREE WITH I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
FORUM MEMBERS OPTIONS ON POSTS THEY DONT LIKE OR AGREE WITH I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
FORUM MEMBERS OPTIONS ON POSTS THEY DONT LIKE OR AGREE WITH I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
FORUM MEMBERS OPTIONS ON POSTS THEY DONT LIKE OR AGREE WITH I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
FORUM MEMBERS OPTIONS ON POSTS THEY DONT LIKE OR AGREE WITH I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
FORUM MEMBERS OPTIONS ON POSTS THEY DONT LIKE OR AGREE WITH I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
FORUM MEMBERS OPTIONS ON POSTS THEY DONT LIKE OR AGREE WITH I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
FORUM MEMBERS OPTIONS ON POSTS THEY DONT LIKE OR AGREE WITH I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

FORUM MEMBERS OPTIONS ON POSTS THEY DONT LIKE OR AGREE WITH

2 posters

Go down

FORUM MEMBERS OPTIONS ON POSTS THEY DONT LIKE OR AGREE WITH Empty FORUM MEMBERS OPTIONS ON POSTS THEY DONT LIKE OR AGREE WITH

Post by DINARSMACK Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:02 pm

THIS WAS SHARED WITH ME BY ONE OF THE MODS:

JUST A QUICK NOTE TO LET PEOPLE IN THE FORUM KNOW THAT YOU DO HAVE AN OPTION ON NOT HAVING TO KEEP READING POSTS FROM PEOPLE YOU DONT AGREE WITH OTHER THAN TRYING TO IGNORE THEM......

IN THE PROFILE SECTION ON TOP OF SCREEN YOU CAN GO TO THE FRIENDS AND FOES SECTION AND PUT IN THOSE USERNAMES THAT YOU DONT CARE TO SHOW UP WHILE YOU ARE IN THE FORUM AND IT WILL HIDE THEIR POSTS FROM YOUR VIEW.... IT WILL BE MORE PRODUCTIVE TO GET THEM OUT OF YOUR SITE SO THERE ISNT A LOT OF TIME WASTED ARGUING WITH THEM....

JUST LETTING YOU KNOW THAT YOU DO HAVE OPTIONS TO BAN THEM FROM YOUR VIEW SO YOU DONT HAVE TO DEAL WITH THEM.....

NOBODY IS GOING TO AGREE WITH EVERYONE... BUT WE ALL HOPEFULLY HAVE THE SAME GOAL IN MIND.... I DO WONDER THOUGH WITH SOME OF THE COMMENTS I SEE IN SOME OF THE POSTS ...
DINARSMACK
DINARSMACK
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

FORUM MEMBERS OPTIONS ON POSTS THEY DONT LIKE OR AGREE WITH Empty Re: FORUM MEMBERS OPTIONS ON POSTS THEY DONT LIKE OR AGREE WITH

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:09 pm

DINARSMACK wrote:
IN THE PROFILE SECTION ON TOP OF SCREEN YOU CAN GO TO THE FRIENDS AND FOES SECTION AND PUT IN THOSE USERNAMES THAT YOU DONT CARE TO SHOW UP WHILE YOU ARE IN THE FORUM AND IT WILL HIDE THEIR POSTS FROM YOUR VIEW.... IT WILL BE MORE PRODUCTIVE TO GET THEM OUT OF YOUR SITE SO THERE ISNT A LOT OF TIME WASTED ARGUING WITH THEM....

Great information - thanks!

Back to top Go down

FORUM MEMBERS OPTIONS ON POSTS THEY DONT LIKE OR AGREE WITH Empty Re: FORUM MEMBERS OPTIONS ON POSTS THEY DONT LIKE OR AGREE WITH

Post by DINARSMACK Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:26 pm

YOU ARE VERY WELCOME !!
DINARSMACK
DINARSMACK
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by czinser Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:23 pm

HELLO DINARSMACK,

Genius!!! Fantastic idea. Other sites should be applying this as well.

Of course I hope we will not be here long enough for it to matter. Very Happy

Blessings,
CZ

czinser
Elite Member
Elite Member

Location : Dog is Praying for RV!!! He was told post RV that his treats will be stuffed with Filet Mignon. (-:

Back to top Go down

Post by DINARSMACK Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:49 pm

czinser wrote:HELLO DINARSMACK,

Genius!!! Fantastic idea. Other sites should be applying this as well.

Of course I hope we will not be here long enough for it to matter. Very Happy

Blessings,
CZ

I AGREE... MAYBE THE MODS SHOULD POST THIS INFO IN A MORE VISIBLE PLACE TO LET PEOPLE KNOW THEY HAVE THIS OPTION !! bigsmile
DINARSMACK
DINARSMACK
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum