Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Basket-Low exchange rate of Iraqi dinar heavier burden the citizen DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Basket-Low exchange rate of Iraqi dinar heavier burden the citizen

Go down

Basket-Low exchange rate of Iraqi dinar heavier burden the citizen Empty Basket-Low exchange rate of Iraqi dinar heavier burden the citizen

Post by Guest on Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:13 pm

Im hoping "bold steps" means the assassination of maliki Smile

Back to top Go down

Basket-Low exchange rate of Iraqi dinar heavier burden the citizen Empty Re: Basket-Low exchange rate of Iraqi dinar heavier burden the citizen

Post by dinarstar on Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:34 pm

punisher wrote:Im hoping "bold steps" means the assassination of maliki Smile

Why would you hope for the death of another human being?
I have noticed similar posts up recently about hangings etc....it is inappropriate IMO. :(

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Basket-Low exchange rate of Iraqi dinar heavier burden the citizen Empty Re: Basket-Low exchange rate of Iraqi dinar heavier burden the citizen

Post by chevysteve on Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:08 pm

I'm with you punisher  :cheers:

Malaki is a thug, corrupt politician as well as a mass murderer..... Other than that I'm sure he is a nice fella.....................NOT!!!
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge on Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:11 pm

I hope you are kidding on that one Punisher. To have ANY leader of a country assasinated is never good, and not a good thing to wish for upon a person.

Go RI/RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:24 pm

@sandwedge wrote:

I hope you are kidding on that one Punisher. To have ANY leader of a country assasinated is never good, and not a good thing to wish for upon a person.

Go RI/RV..

It was a half joke. Let me rephrase...i hope he is put on trial and brought to justice by death.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:24 pm

@dinarstar wrote:

Why would you hope for the death of another human being?
I have noticed similar posts up recently about hangings etc....it is inappropriate IMO. :(

Sorry if i offended you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 on Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:53 pm

Maybe they'll just use the watermelons on him ... affraid

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Basket-Low exchange rate of Iraqi dinar heavier burden the citizen 2805820865  Basket-Low exchange rate of Iraqi dinar heavier burden the citizen 2805820865  Basket-Low exchange rate of Iraqi dinar heavier burden the citizen 2805820865  Basket-Low exchange rate of Iraqi dinar heavier burden the citizen 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog on Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:59 pm

@Kevind53 wrote:Maybe they'll just use the watermelons on him ... affraid

Kevin: Was it you who shared with us the photo of the cat lying beside a watermelon. The caption said something about the dog having miscalculated the effectiveness of the catapult. Punishment by watermelon might be pretty severe indeed.

Basket-Low exchange rate of Iraqi dinar heavier burden the citizen Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

Basket-Low exchange rate of Iraqi dinar heavier burden the citizen Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 on Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:19 pm

Punisher Dinarstar is right on 2 fronts...If something happened to Maliki right now this could be delayed for quite some time while the entire government gets resettled. There would probably all sort of power struggles to deal with if the game really did change that much all of a sudden.

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:21 pm

@rick152 wrote:

Punisher Dinarstar is right on 2 fronts...If something happened to Maliki right now this could be delayed for quite some time while the entire government gets resettled. There would probably all sort of power struggles to deal with if the game really did change that much all of a sudden.

I will watch what i say.

Back to top Go down

Post by jbish422 on Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:27 pm

I have always wondered how do we 100% sure no doubt..put your own life on the line that Maliki is holding this up?? W e keep hearing this but things are moving along..is there also the chance that this has been some of the smoke ?? In my christian values,I have always tried not to judge..nor would I wish someone be killed..kinda strong...me I have always been a belliever that most don't know what goes on behind many closed doors..we get bits and pieces of intel that everyone complains is never right..so how do you really know he is a hold up???

jbish422
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Basket-Low exchange rate of Iraqi dinar heavier burden the citizen Empty yep

Post by clayf on Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:27 pm

@supergirl wrote:thanks punisher. i was really excited about this one too! ;-)
Yep!!! Got to give this a two thumbs up.....Good Work on that one SuperGirl..Thanks (Come To Us)
clayf
clayf
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine on Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:00 am

@supergirl wrote:Low exchange rate of Iraqi dinar heavier burden the citizen

11/04/2012 PM – 9:00 PM

The member of the House of Representatives on the mass of
‘Abdul-Hussein Abtan to take bold steps and quick to raise the Iraqi
dinar exchange rate, noting that the low price of the Iraqi dinar had
burdened the poor citizen because of the openness of the domestic market
is witnessing as well as import goods from abroad. “

Abtan said in a press statement today that the parliamentary Economic
Committee is a member of which has hosted more than once, the central
bank governor and asked him to take bold steps and quick to enhance the
value of Iraqi dinar against the U.S. dollar. “

He Abtan “that everyone is aware that the price of the Iraqi dinar
four years ago is Xaara three months ago was not any fluctuation in
price, despite the reserve of the Central Bank of Iraq, stressing that
strengthening the purchasing power of the citizen comes by increasing
the Iraqi dinar exchange rate against the dollar.”

http://www.burathanews.com/index.html

:cheers: GREAT FIND!!! Too bad Miske is not around the computer~am sure she would LOVE this one! Way to go there supergirl!!
:cheers:

COME ON...
RV ALREADY!

Basket-Low exchange rate of Iraqi dinar heavier burden the citizen Smiley-happy093Basket-Low exchange rate of Iraqi dinar heavier burden the citizen 7_11_117Basket-Low exchange rate of Iraqi dinar heavier burden the citizen Smiley-happy093
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ProDinar on Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:28 am

I think Punisher really meant to say "Political assassination of maliki"... Basket-Low exchange rate of Iraqi dinar heavier burden the citizen 3614774015
ProDinar
ProDinar
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chevysteve on Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:21 am

@rick152 wrote:

I say assassinate him anyway, even if it means a delay!! I have waited this long, it would be worth waiting a little while longer!!
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine on Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:44 am

I think this is going downhill really fast...off to the basket it goes.

COME ON...
RV ALREADY!

Basket-Low exchange rate of Iraqi dinar heavier burden the citizen Smiley-happy093Basket-Low exchange rate of Iraqi dinar heavier burden the citizen 7_11_117Basket-Low exchange rate of Iraqi dinar heavier burden the citizen Smiley-happy093
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Basket-Low exchange rate of Iraqi dinar heavier burden the citizen Empty Low exchange rate of Iraqi dinar heavier burden the citizen

Post by Catherine on Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:46 am

How do I un-basket it just so everyone sees what I am doing with this thread?!
There is a lot of good in this so need someone to help me keep the good stuff. what now?
Thanks!

COME ON...
RV ALREADY!

Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:27 am

Catherine, just delete the replies you think are corrupting this topic.

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 on Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:12 pm

Just lock it-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum