Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» I am too pretty for math, but....
From what Okie said this morning I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:56 pm by Mission1st

» Interesting article
From what Okie said this morning I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:34 pm by Mission1st

» Phony Tony: New Platform, same old song and dance
From what Okie said this morning I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:32 pm by Mission1st

» The Craziness of Scam by "Tony TNT Renfrow" and the Iraqi Dinar Currency Scam
From what Okie said this morning I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2024 12:26 pm by Mission1st

» Even conspiratorial currency speculators aren’t buying a Russian ruble revalue - It’s not the next the Iraqi dinar
From what Okie said this morning I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 1:04 pm by RamblerNash

» Go Russia
From what Okie said this morning I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2024 5:20 am by Dorotnas

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
From what Okie said this morning I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 5:02 pm by Dorotnas

» Carnival Rides
From what Okie said this morning I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
From what Okie said this morning I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
From what Okie said this morning I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
From what Okie said this morning I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
From what Okie said this morning I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
From what Okie said this morning I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
From what Okie said this morning I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
From what Okie said this morning I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
From what Okie said this morning I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
From what Okie said this morning I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
From what Okie said this morning I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
From what Okie said this morning I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
From what Okie said this morning I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

From what Okie said this morning

+15
mr_evans2u
wes
aksafeone
beachsider
lonestartxcowboy
7freemom
TC2012
Joyman3:27
toallthe world
Kevind53
greta
Terbo56
Clydesdale
SEBtopdog
rick152
19 posters

Go down

From what Okie said this morning Empty From what Okie said this morning

Post by rick152 Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:32 pm

Good morning all. Hoping you are all enjoying a great day, as they are all great days. The greatness of each day is what we make of it.

I have stood before you many times and said oif this impending RV, "I BELIEVE" not in hope of this but in the knowledge that it WILL happen, in Gods timeing Okie said this morning (in part)
-"WE AT LEAST KNOW IT IS GOING TO OCCUR. GOD BLESS AND KEEP
VIGILANT WITH YOUR PRAYERS AND DECLARE THIS AS BEING OVER INSTEAD OF
PRAYING FOR IT TO HAPPEN. THERE ARE A BIG DIFFERENCE IN PRAYING FOR
SOMETHING AND DECLARING IT--THINK ABOUT IT
"

I come to you today to stand together with me in FULL KNOWLEDGE that our blessing has in fact arrived. Further more to stand away from the "hoping" for it's arrival.

Father today I come before you in full knowledge that your blessings have come to us and thank you for them. I also thank you for all the blessings you have bestowed upon me even though I am not worthy and will never be because I am a sinner. Please lord continue to guide and protect me from sin and most of all myself so as that I might be more of a light to you and others. In Jesus name I pray Amen

Please join in with ....I do love you all so.

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

From what Okie said this morning Empty Re: From what Okie said this morning

Post by SEBtopdog Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:49 pm

rick152 wrote:Good morning all. Hoping you are all enjoying a great day, as they are all great days. The greatness of each day is what we make of it.

I have stood before you many times and said oif this impending RV, "I BELIEVE" not in hope of this but in the knowledge that it WILL happen, in Gods timeing Okie said this morning (in part)
"

I come to you today to stand together with me in FULL KNOWLEDGE that our blessing has in fact arrived. Further more to stand away from the "hoping" for it's arrival.

Father today I come before you in full knowledge that your blessings have come to us and thank you for them. I also thank you for all the blessings you have bestowed upon me even though I am not worthy and will never be because I am a sinner. Please lord continue to guide and protect me from sin and most of all myself so as that I might be more of a light to you and others. In Jesus name I pray Amen

With great fervor, Rick152, I say AMEN TO THAT. From what Okie said this morning 3151798102

From what Okie said this morning Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

From what Okie said this morning Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Clydesdale Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:24 pm

Great Post Rick, This is 100% accurate.

My Pastor has referred several times to the fact that when Jesus Prayed he prayed for the solution, not the problem.

JESUS IS KING :king: GOD BLESS YOU ALL From what Okie said this morning 3151798102
From what Okie said this morning Clyde2
Clydesdale
Clydesdale
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:25 pm

'Here,here'!!:farao: :cheers:
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by greta Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:15 pm

Clydesdale wrote:Great Post Rick, This is 100% accurate.

My Pastor has referred several times to the fact that when Jesus Prayed he prayed for the solution, not the problem.

Do you think your pastor could find the scriptural reference to that? I would really appreciate it.

greta

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:29 pm

From what Okie said this morning Bump~0

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:33 pm

greta wrote:

Do you think your pastor could find the scriptural reference to that? I would really appreciate it.

I don't think you'll find a scriptural reference per se ... but look at how He prayed ... and what He taught about prayer and the Kingdom of God ... He commanded and expected results.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

From what Okie said this morning 2805820865  From what Okie said this morning 2805820865  From what Okie said this morning 2805820865  From what Okie said this morning 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by greta Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:06 am

Kevind53 wrote:
greta wrote:

I don't think you'll find a scriptural reference per se ... but look at how He prayed ... and what He taught about prayer and the Kingdom of God ... He commanded and expected results.

I wish those examples were a little clearer. and I don't know where to find "what He taught about prayer and the Kingdom of God." Guess I'd better start reading again. Thanks.

greta

Back to top Go down

Post by toallthe world Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:16 am

Read Matthew esp the 6th chapter to find out mopre of what Jesus taught about prayer and the kingdom of God.

toallthe world

Back to top Go down

Post by greta Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:23 am

toallthe world wrote:Read Matthew esp the 6th chapter to find out mopre of what Jesus taught about prayer and the kingdom of God.

Thank you. I will read Chapter 6 (in the morning). I am so tired tonight, can hardly see. Night and thanks again.

God bless!

greta

Back to top Go down

Post by Joyman3:27 Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:19 am

I agree that it has been done!
Amen!

Pro 3:27 Withhold not good from those to whom it is due [its rightful owners], when it is in the power of your hand to do it.
:king: :queen:
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TC2012 Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:03 am

rick152 wrote:Good morning all. Hoping you are all enjoying a great day, as they are all great days. The greatness of each day is what we make of it.

"

AMEN Rick and of course our dear and beloved Okie. Believe and it will be

TC2012

Back to top Go down

Post by 7freemom Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:34 am

TC2012 wrote:

"

AMEN Rick and of course our dear and beloved Okie. Believe and it will be

I BELIEVE it already IS, we just need His eyes to see, recognize. He reveals Truth in His time... Very Happy
7freemom
7freemom
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lonestartxcowboy Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:15 am

The word "hope" in Greek, means to be exceedingly expecting! So, do I hope? Yes! I am exceedingly expecting this to come to past.

When I think of Jesus praying in the garden that night, I see Him, not only praying for Himself that the will of God be done, but I also see Him praying for you...and for me.

I am thankful that my "hope" lies within Him, and not within men!

Stay vigilante, in all supplication (Supplication (also known as petitioning) is the most common form of prayer, wherein a person asks God to provide something, either for the person who is doing the praying or on behalf of someone else. This is because a supplication is being made, also known as intercession.

This too, shall pass! And we will see the glory of His manifestion unfold before us!

IMHO
lonestartxcowboy
lonestartxcowboy

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:36 am

lonestartxcowboy, And a fine opinion it is. Thank you very much.

so please;
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

From what Okie said this morning Empty Biz Trip

Post by beachsider Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:11 am

Im a newbie when it comes to composing a reply to any of the subjects, i have a dilema which i would like to get some feed back on! Monday April 16th i need to go on a 2 week biz trip and will be out of the country during this 2 week span. Im at a breaking point deciding to not make the trip and let the chips fall where they may! In anyones hummble opinion should i feel secure knowing the RV will happen between Now and the 2 week span I will be gone. If I go i will not able to enjoy my trip to the bank and celebrate with all the Dinarians on this site and around the world! Im 60% leaning to not go, please anyone that replys tell me your thoughts.

Many Thanks and Prayers to all

beachsider

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:17 am

Basically you have posed a question that is easily answered. GO on the trip. Why? Because it is a business trip and if you are in business it can not suffer due to an investment. Why do you think you have to cash in right away? Many of us do not intend to rush right down and take the first thing that comes along when it comes to offers for our dinars.
My group have decided to shop around first and then decide what to do. Some may cash in their VND for quick cash and operating expenses while the shopping spree goes on.
Remember what Okie said all those days ago about the mice? The first mouse usually gets the trap and the rest enjoy the cheese!!!
Rome wasn't built in a day, the RV hasn't happened over night, and cash in will last quite a while - it has too look how many are invested. Takes time to conduct that many "deals." I'd almost bet that one will have to take a number and come back later - maybe weeks later.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:20 am

Business pleasure or not GO> Do not put things in your life off for this, there will be plenty of time when you get back to celebrate and cash-in

so please;
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by wes Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:22 am

beachsider wrote:Im a newbie when it comes to composing a reply to any of the subjects, i have a dilema which i would like to get some feed back on! Monday April 16th i need to go on a 2 week biz trip and will be out of the country during this 2 week span. Im at a breaking point deciding to not make the trip and let the chips fall where they may! In anyones hummble opinion should i feel secure knowing the RV will happen between Now and the 2 week span I will be gone. If I go i will not able to enjoy my trip to the bank and celebrate with all the Dinarians on this site and around the world! Im 60% leaning to not go, please anyone that replys tell me your thoughts.

Go on with your trip and life. As a newbie, we all at one time or another revolved our lives around the "pending rv". After 5+ yrs in this, it's a lot easier to go on with life and accept the fact that no one really knows for sure when this will happen. It will happen when it happens.
wes
wes
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mr_evans2u Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:23 am

beachsider wrote:Im a newbie when it comes to composing a reply to any of the subjects, i have a dilema which i would like to get some feed back on! Monday April 16th i need to go on a 2 week biz trip and will be out of the country during this 2 week span. Im at a breaking point deciding to not make the trip and let the chips fall where they may! In anyones hummble opinion should i feel secure knowing the RV will happen between Now and the 2 week span I will be gone. If I go i will not able to enjoy my trip to the bank and celebrate with all the Dinarians on this site and around the world! Im 60% leaning to not go, please anyone that replys tell me your thoughts.

Go on your trip! If and that is a huge IF it happens while you are on your trip so be it. You don't have to cash in on the first day. Many will wait to see what kind of deals the banks are going to offer anyway.
Go enjoy your trip and worry about the Dinar when you get back.

mr_evans2u

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiac99 Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:25 am

I'm with ak and rick on this one. Do not neglect or otherwise hinder your business on this speculation. We will all be here when you get back. Most of us anyway. If the rv happens, I think most of us are staying on to help guide others and to compare cash-in stories as well as a lot of other things.
Cardiac99
Cardiac99
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by greta Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:53 am

I debated not going on a vacation to Germany in July, 2011 due to the RV being "imminent". Every day I checked my email to see if it had happened. It didn't! Then my husband and I went on an 8 month cross-country trip in August (and just returned home). I bought a Mifi so I could keep in touch with this "imminent" RV, worried I might miss the RV and cash out. It still hasn't RV'd. I am so thankful I went on the journey to Germany with my precious family. I am thankful I went on our cross-country trip - I debated not going on either trip in case an RV would happen and I was not able to cash out in time. I've learned that family is far more important than an RV that has been "imminent" since June of 2011 when I became an investor. I've learned to not put my life on hold awaiting an RV that may or may not happen. I wasted a lot of time, reading reports and chats, time I could have spent doing more constructive things. Yes, I have learned a lot from the reading and have "met" some wonderful people, for which I am grateful. But my suggestion to you "beachsider" is not to put your life on hold over this "imminent" RV. Enjoy your life, go on your trip. All will still be here when you get back, RV or no RV. Have a wonderful trip!

greta

Back to top Go down

Post by doodoo Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:01 pm

Cancel your trip, quit your job, quit eating, and do not move from your computer. The RV is locked in and will be here tomorrow, Monday, or Tuesday at the latest!

From what Okie said this morning 949729897 lol! lol! From what Okie said this morning 949729897

Of course I am being highly facetious! Do not change any plans due to RV anticipation, or you will never do anything!

SENATOR DOODOO
Support Term Limits for US Congress
doodoo
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:45 pm

Do I see a little dinarling peeking out? Twisted Evil

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

From what Okie said this morning 2805820865  From what Okie said this morning 2805820865  From what Okie said this morning 2805820865  From what Okie said this morning 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:47 pm

I have said this more than once, I do not sweat this because the RV is not my provision. My provision is in the Lord. If He allows this to come to pass, (and I think in time it will,) then it will be a blessing and a tool we can leverage to allow us to do more of the things He has called us to do. If not, well He is still my provision, and He has promised to supply all our needs, so we can be content and rest in that.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by doodoo Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:56 pm

Kevind53 wrote:Do I see a little dinarling peeking out? Twisted Evil

Ya know, it's a constant vigil I have to keep in order to repress that cynic!

From what Okie said this morning 949729897 From what Okie said this morning 761671673 From what Okie said this morning 761671673 From what Okie said this morning 949729897

SENATOR DOODOO
Support Term Limits for US Congress
doodoo
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by his4evr2c Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:00 pm

Cardiac99 wrote:I'm with ak and rick on this one. Do not neglect or otherwise hinder your business on this speculation. We will all be here when you get back. Most of us anyway. If the rv happens, I think most of us are staying on to help guide others and to compare cash-in stories as well as a lot of other things.

Ditto me too!

Unless Raptured I'm here too!!!! From what Okie said this morning 3151798102

From what Okie said this morning 2474380249 Have a prosperous adventure and bring back Chocolate to us!

HIS2BLESS ☀ :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower:
JESUS take Great DeLight in You and So Do We! Zeph 3:17
his4evr2c
his4evr2c
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:07 pm

Go on your trip, put a few IQD in your carry on, then if it happens, you can rest assured that you can upgrade your room and flight.

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:08 pm

And better meals, too!:cheers:
Terbo56