Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
What do YOU make of these articles studying the DINAR vs. DOLLAR? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
What do YOU make of these articles studying the DINAR vs. DOLLAR? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
What do YOU make of these articles studying the DINAR vs. DOLLAR? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
What do YOU make of these articles studying the DINAR vs. DOLLAR? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
What do YOU make of these articles studying the DINAR vs. DOLLAR? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
What do YOU make of these articles studying the DINAR vs. DOLLAR? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
What do YOU make of these articles studying the DINAR vs. DOLLAR? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
What do YOU make of these articles studying the DINAR vs. DOLLAR? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
What do YOU make of these articles studying the DINAR vs. DOLLAR? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
What do YOU make of these articles studying the DINAR vs. DOLLAR? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
What do YOU make of these articles studying the DINAR vs. DOLLAR? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
What do YOU make of these articles studying the DINAR vs. DOLLAR? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
What do YOU make of these articles studying the DINAR vs. DOLLAR? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
What do YOU make of these articles studying the DINAR vs. DOLLAR? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
What do YOU make of these articles studying the DINAR vs. DOLLAR? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
What do YOU make of these articles studying the DINAR vs. DOLLAR? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
What do YOU make of these articles studying the DINAR vs. DOLLAR? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
What do YOU make of these articles studying the DINAR vs. DOLLAR? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
What do YOU make of these articles studying the DINAR vs. DOLLAR? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
What do YOU make of these articles studying the DINAR vs. DOLLAR? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

What do YOU make of these articles studying the DINAR vs. DOLLAR?

+2
supergirl
mitkire
6 posters

Go down

What do YOU make of these articles studying the DINAR vs. DOLLAR? Empty What do YOU make of these articles studying the DINAR vs. DOLLAR?

Post by Guest Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:03 am

MISKEBAM, you are like morning coffee...you wake everyone up Smile good articles as usual. What do some of you make of these articles?

1) Dollar exchange rates will return to normal

He added: the US dollar increase before the Iraqi dinar was due to an increase of demand for dollar-buying, what kind of fear when born, the Central Bank increased withdrawal of dollar and drained from local markets, and this batch to reduce sales of the dollar auction market. This has increased the US dollar against the Iraqi dinar, which hit its price (1320) dinars to the dollar. The central parliamentary Committee demanded quickly intervene to maintain the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar against foreign currencies, Rapporteur of the Committee, said he had contacted mohama Khalil with Central Bank Governor Sinan Al-Shabibi and asked him to take urgent action to maintain the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar against foreign currency.

http://www.changesxchange.com/t11110-longdollar-exchange-rates-will-return-to-normal-04-11-2012-000#25909

2) The problem of the dollar and the dinar

Prompting some to withdraw an evasion of tax accounting, these justifications are not exempt from providing other reasons Central contributed to this mess media statements for contacts not aware of its citizen intentionally or without it.
Certainty known to experienced is that sedate the Iraqi economy of abundance of foreign currency rates could return to normal through the infusion of foreign currency through currency auction and parallels the demand.

http://www.changesxchange.com/t11111-the-problem-of-the-dollar-and-the-dinar-04-11-2012-000#25910

3) Swift action to control the exchange rate of the dollar against the dinar

"For his part, attributed Shabibi reasons for the high exchange rate of the dollar against Iraqi dinar to the" weakness of domestic production with a lack of Iraq's exports (excluding oil), and the weakness of the government's measures to attract capital to Iraq, as well as the political situation tense internally and regionally, including the economic blockade suffered by some neighboring countries. "
Mahma Khalil: He made ​​contact with the Central Bank Governor Sinan Shabibi and asked him to take urgent action in order to keep the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar against foreign currency.

http://www.changesxchange.com/t11113-swift-action-to-control-the-exchange-rate-of-the-dollar-against-the-dinar-04-11-2012-000

4) Central Bank: next July will see the elimination of bleeding currency

the Iraqi dinar has become a hard currency also in neighboring countries due to the strength of the Iraqi economy and the deterioration of the values ​​of currencies and to the instability of their political, which reflected negatively on the economies of these countries to resort to the Iraqi market

http://www.changesxchange.com/t11132-central-bank-next-july-will-see-the-elimination-of-bleeding-currency#25911

5) Urgent .. Iraq is a committee to study the fluctuation of the exchange rate of the dinar

While Najafi stressed "the necessity of non-subordination to the Government of the Central Bank so as to prevent the seizure of Iraq's money or the implementation of international rules against Iraq by the creditors."

http://www.changesxchange.com/t11128-urgent-iraq-is-a-committee-to-study-the-fluctuation-of-the-exchange-rate-of-the-dinar

6) Council of Ministers directs the formation of a committee to study the "wiggle" the dinar exchange rate

The director of the Media Unit of the Secretariat of the Council of Minister Abdel Talaqani in an interview for "Alsumaria News", "Council of Ministers face to form a committee to study the fluctuation of the exchange rate of Iraqi dinar," asserting that "the Commission will provide appropriate solutions to prevent harm to the national economy."

http://www.changesxchange.com/t11130-council-of-ministers-directs-the-formation-of-a-committee-to-study-the-wiggle-the-dinar-exchange-rate

Back to top Go down

What do YOU make of these articles studying the DINAR vs. DOLLAR? Empty Re: What do YOU make of these articles studying the DINAR vs. DOLLAR?

Post by mitkire Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:08 am

ZIPPO!

mitkire
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

What do YOU make of these articles studying the DINAR vs. DOLLAR? Empty Re: What do YOU make of these articles studying the DINAR vs. DOLLAR?

Post by supergirl Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:43 am

Awesome news! Were moving along... Slow but steady.
supergirl
supergirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:07 am

I wish they would just do this already...soo many of these CURRENCY articles pop up about the DINAR vs. the DOLLAR that I wish the button would just get, pushed, then jammed, then broken!

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:10 am

That's what I'm thinking-Twisted Evil
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:18 am

:cheers:

Iraq and Kuwait ... End the last files

Say that after the appointment of a new Ambassador to the United States in Iraq particularly since the new Ambassador with informed Iraqi reality and aware of the aspirations of the Iraqi people and the Iraqi Government to start a new day of relations with Kuwait, having previously and served in Iraq for quite a few as is the author of the great role in defining the standpoint of US Government in the Convention on the withdrawal of US forces from Iraq and passes in the framework agreement between Iraq and America, thus we expect it by revving your passion and experience to Relations between the two countries in the right direction, including the ending of Chapter VII

http://www.changesxchange.com/t11137-iraq-and-kuwait-end-the-last-files#25917

Member of the Economic Committee: U.S. dollar exchange rate rose against the dinar because of the specific purchase rates exceeded

He added that an increase in the exchange rate of U.S. dollar against the Iraqi dinar in recent times due to an increase in demand for the dollar, is born a kind of fear in the Central Bank to increase the withdrawal of the dollar and drained from the local markets, and this is what prompted him to reduce the sales of the dollar in the market for auction. This has increased the exchange rate of U.S. dollar against the Iraqi dinar, reaching its price (1226) dinars to the dollar, and had reached its price During the past three days b (1300) against the U.S. dollar.

http://www.changesxchange.com/t11140-member-of-the-economic-committee-us-dollar-exchange-rate-rose-against-the-dinar-because-of-the-specific-purchase-rates-exceeded#25920

Shabibi attribute the rise in the dollar to the tense political situation

Central Bank Governor Sinan Shabibi during a meeting with House Speaker Osama Najafi reasons for the high exchange rate of the dollar against the dinar to the political situation tense internally and regionally. saw the dinar exchange rate declined significantly over the last few days against the U.S. dollar to reach in local markets to 126.5 thousand dinars for the paper category percent dollars.

http://www.changesxchange.com/t11141-shabibi-attribute-the-rise-in-the-dollar-to-the-tense-political-situation#25921

Back to top Go down

Post by DevaronDLH Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:14 pm

Shabibi always tells us he is not a politician and does not play politics... Really?
It seems to me every time I turn around he is waiting for the right situation, the region to settle down, the GOI to be seated, Maliki to stop being a liar...etc, etc.

I wish he would just stick to what he thinks he knows... do the RV, and allow the people of Iraq and the world to get on with their lives... Instead he is going to wait fort the perfect moment, and that will NEVER come.
Last year he got spanked by the WB for his unwillingness to just do his job... as I recall he was waiting for the turmoil in Iraq to stop, then for the GOI to be seated, then for the inflation to rise, then for the civil war to end, then for the US troops to leave... he has more excuses then Carter has peanuts...
Get on with it already!
DevaronDLH
DevaronDLH
Elite Member
Elite Member

http://http:uvian.org

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:41 pm

DevaronDLH. Dr Sahbibi is a renowned economist and financial planner. He has been placed in this position for a very good reason. WE might not know the why's and why-nots but I am pretty sure this guy with his credentials has a good clue what he is doing. He will do for the betterment of his country and the currency therin. This thing will be completed when the time is right and when everything is in place, Not before.

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiac99 Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:27 pm

And I will add one other thing to Rick's post. He surely will not do this simply because it is needed in other parts of the world. He is going to do what is best for IRAQ. Not the rest of the world. JS.
Cardiac99
Cardiac99
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:17 pm

Cardiac99 wrote:And I will add one other thing to Rick's post. He surely will not do this simply because it is needed in other parts of the world. He is going to do what is best for IRAQ. Not the rest of the world. JS.

Hopefully soon....

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:20 pm

We 'Await' the illusive RV!!affraid
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:26 pm

terbo56 wrote:We 'Await' the illusive RV!!affraid
bounce :happyjoy: bounce

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum