Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Mathematical Calculation I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Mathematical Calculation I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Mathematical Calculation I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Mathematical Calculation I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Mathematical Calculation I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Mathematical Calculation I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Mathematical Calculation I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Mathematical Calculation I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Mathematical Calculation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Mathematical Calculation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Mathematical Calculation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Mathematical Calculation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Mathematical Calculation I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Mathematical Calculation I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Mathematical Calculation I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Mathematical Calculation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Mathematical Calculation I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Mathematical Calculation I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Mathematical Calculation I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Mathematical Calculation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Mathematical Calculation

+4
1alaskan
HezekiaH
rick152
bigdaddytim
8 posters

Go down

Mathematical Calculation Empty Mathematical Calculation

Post by bigdaddytim Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:24 pm

Ok, I'll be the first to admit it. I am not the sharpest knife in the drawer, the brightest bulb in the box, or the whitest john in the outhouse. BUT, I am trying to figure out one of the calculations that was posted this afternoon. Forgive me if I am wrong, (which I am sure that I must be). BUT, if one dinar is worth $4-$5 each, wouldn't one million dinar be worth $4 to $5 million?

Maybe my calculator is broken. Because if a million becomes worth $4-$500,000 the dinar would be worth .40-.50 US. Correct, incorrect, confused???

Standing by.....

Last edited by bigdaddytim on Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
bigdaddytim
bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Mathematical Calculation Empty Re: Mathematical Calculation

Post by rick152 Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:32 pm

If a million dinar becomes worth 500 k U S then it would be 50 cents per.

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdaddytim Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:35 pm

Yes Rick152. I agree with your calculation. But, fifty cents is not even within the realm of what I consider "high". You?

Never Argue With A Fool – They Will Drag You Down To Their Level, Then Beat You With Experience!
bigdaddytim
bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:42 pm

If one Dinar is worth .25 US then 1 million Dinar is worth $250,000 US!! and 20 million Dinar is worth 5 million dollars. Just imagine if one Dinar was worth $1 US 20 million Dinar would be $20 million dollars. Now that I can handle. Go Rv!!!

Wealth is what you have when all your money is gone!!!
HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:55 pm

bigdaddytim wrote:Yes Rick152. I agree with your calculation. But, fifty cents is not even within the realm of what I consider "high". You?

The quick answer to quote a former President, "It depends on what your definition of is, is", how high is high?

Well,

If one compares what the base value is, (what you paid for it), fifty cents is quite high, (about 416 times you investment), but if one bases it on What they were told, hope for, dreamed of, or prayed for, $3 to (for some folks) over $10, then no, it is low.

Forget that it is IQD, think of it as shares in a company, and the value goes up, would you take the money and go on to the next one, or hold out, knowing that it might be months, or most likley, years to go up much more value.

I guess it comes down to how much one can take, and judging from what we have read, I would say most folks should take the money and move on.

Last edited by 1alaskan on Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:56 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : typos both times, slow learner)

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:11 pm

50 cents may not be in the realm of high to some. But if you consider that S Korea has yet to revalue thier currency from the 50's AND considering what we actually paid for our dinar then I would have to say 50 cents would be high. To me If a 50 cent Rv came out I am not sure I would cash all right away but if I thought that was it. woo hoo! Profit.

Greed will not and would not motivate my decision...

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TC2012 Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:50 pm

SO glad this thread has been started as I am so confused. I had always thought (EXAMPLE ONLY) if I had 1 million Dinar and the RV was at $4 (USD) then the 1 million Dinar would be worth 4 million U.S. dollars.

THEN I SAW THIS ON BULLDOG’S Q & A AT:
https://mail.google.com/mail/?shva=1#drafts/1369b00e32a62bcb

largemouth to Bulldog75: Please clarify your statement: FOR EXAMPLE A $10 NEW RE-VALUED RATE WOULD BE: USA $10 = .10 IQD RATE. Is that .10 of 1 dinar or did you mean 10 USD for 10 dinar (which would make it 1 to 1) or if it is .10 dinar for 10 USD that would make it 100 USD per 1 dinar...I am not as good at math as I use to be so some clarification mighthelp.

LARGEMOUTH ANSWER: THE FRONT SCREEN WILL SHOW: IQD .10 FOR A $10 USA RATE OF RETURN.

sooneriam to Bulldog75: so why are we needing all these security measures? If Im understanding this right,say I have 2 million dinars,Im only looking at 200,000 at 10.00 rate?Now thats not a small amount of money by no means and Im not being selfish but I dont think anyone wil be hunting me down for that kind of money.

Bulldog75: SOONERIAM ANSWER: EACH HAS TO FIND THEIR OWN SENSE OF SECURITY.

AND THEN I SAW THIS AT DINAR GURU:

4-10-2012 Intel Guru Blaino [Post 2 of 2] AS WE ALL KNOW $1 TO 1 IQD IS NOT NEARLY ENOUGH TO SOLVE PROBLEMS AND REBUILD INFRASTRUCTURE, SO, I THINK WHEN THE 36 HOURS THEY ALLOWED THE USD TO COME IN IS OVER, THEY WILL SHORTLY RV TO $4 TO $5 PER IQD. THEREFORE 1,000,000.00 IQD THAT YOU PAID ABOUT $1100 USD FOR WILL BECOME 100,000.00 AND THEN IF THEY RV AT $5 IT WILL BECOME WORTH $500,000.00 USD (HALF A MILLION USD).
Read more: http://www.dinarguru.com/#ixzz1rggmOltM

SO CONFUSED

TC2012

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:54 pm

Somebodies math is messed up- $5.00 per dinar x1,000,000 is $5,000,000' right? keep that in mind- No worries, yeah?-:cheers:
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdaddytim Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:55 pm

I agree Terbo, but I'll blame it on this "Blaino" guy. He has thrown a wrench in the cog!! I know nothing about him, but he has me confused.

Never Argue With A Fool – They Will Drag You Down To Their Level, Then Beat You With Experience!
bigdaddytim
bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:58 pm

He does that to just about everybody- He doesn't think at all much-:evil:
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:42 pm

If I understand correctly The rate depends on which way the trade is listed ... if the dinar is worth 10 USD it's listed USD/IQD then the rate is .10 that is each USD is worth .10 IQD or 10 USD = 1 IQD

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Mathematical Calculation 2805820865  Mathematical Calculation 2805820865  Mathematical Calculation 2805820865  Mathematical Calculation 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdaddytim Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:44 pm

Kev, I dig your numbers!

bigdaddytim
bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:25 am

OK I goofed in splitting this topic after a ban was removed I am bringing back a post that was lost... Sorry for any inconvienence but it's back LOL

prosetian
Elite Member
Mathematical Calculation Stars6

Mathematical Calculation Empty

Mathematical Calculation EmptySubject: mathematical Calculation Mathematical Calculation EmptyToday at 10:51 pmMathematical Calculation Multiq10 Mathematical Calculation Quote10 Mathematical Calculation Edit10 Mathematical Calculation Delete11 Mathematical Calculation Checki10

The strange numbers probably come from people who studied math under Judge Dale.

Mathematical Calculation Empty Mathematical Calculation Empty

Mathematical Calculation Icon_user_profile Mathematical Calculation Icon_contact_pm Mathematical Calculation Online

so please;
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MTmann Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:58 am

bigdaddytim wrote:I agree Terbo, but I'll blame it on this "Blaino" guy. He has thrown a wrench in the cog!! I know nothing about him, but he has me confused.

Hey guys. Here's my take on it, and I'll try to explain it in layman's terms. That's where Blaino is confusing everyone with trying to use the economic and accounting terminology that most people don't readily understand. Having a wife who is dyslexic and not a numbers person (even though I am an accountant), I've had practice explaining things in layman's terms. So, please bear with me and hopefully I won't confuse you more than you already are. If I do, I apologize ahead of time. First, from what I understand, Iraq is performing an "In-Country only removal of one of the zeros from the 3 zero bills (IE: the 25,000 note will become a 2,500 note) for a 36 hour period in an attempt to: 1) draw out all of the old 000 bills and 2) de-dollarize Iraq.

During this 36 hour time frame the Iraqi in-country citizens are being allowed to exchange all of their 000 bills for the newly issued lower denom notes (1,'s, 5's, 10's, and 20's); but, here's the catch. Let's say they have a 25,000 Dinar note. They take it in and immediately it gets reduced down to 2,500 Dinar. Then, they can exchange it, dinar for dinar, for the new lower denom notes WHICH HAVE BEEN REVALUED IN COUNTRY ALREADY. There is a rumor (NOTE I SAID RUMOR) that during this same 36 hour period, they are also allowing the citizens to turn in any old Saddam notes. WOW! THEY'VE BEEN WORTHLESS FOR 12 YEARS. Imagine if you had a mattress full of those babies! Wouldn't you be tearing the stuffing out of the old mattresses right now????

Here's why I believe they're doing it. The CBI needs to get the new denoms into the hands of their people ASAP and they want to do it at the least cost to them possible; therefore, they are willing to pay the citizens 1 for 1, even for the old Saddam notes (if they in fact are doing that) after a reduction of the zero, in order to do it.

My understanding is that they are also exchanging the new lower denom dinar on a 1.2 to 1 basis for the USD that is in country (IE: For each 1 USD turned in, they receive $1.2 Dinar in return) in an attempt to dedollarize the country and get their people using strictly Iraqi Dinar, which makes perfect sense. I mean, if they are going to have the most valuable currency in the world, doesn't it make sense that they want their own citizens using it each and every day and not our USD's any more? I think it makes perfect sense.

Now, once the 36 hours is up, and we are almost at that point, then a worldwide RI/RV can occur because their citizens will now not be left lagging in the dust. This also makes perfect sense. Hey, if they're the one's bringing on the prosperity, it's only right that their people get to share in it and even to have it first. After all, they're the ones who went to HE double toothpicks with Saddam to get here.

Anyway, that's my story and I"m stickin to it. Hope it helps at least a little bit for someone and didn't make matters worse.

God Bless,

MTmann

MTmann

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:09 am

make great sence and very well stated. thanks

so please;
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum