Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

WHAT ARE YOU DRINKING DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

WHAT ARE YOU DRINKING

+11
Clydesdale
jplove71
balance2
mustlovedogs
Kevind53
therealbutterfly
spirit144
Terbo56
SEBtopdog
Horizon
Blexum
15 posters

Go down

WHAT ARE YOU DRINKING Empty WHAT ARE YOU DRINKING

Post by Guest Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:59 am

I have known about Diet Sodas and the Problems for a while - THE FOLLOWING IS THE MAIN PART OF AN EMAIL FROM A FRIEND -

PLEASE READ - BEFORE YOU DRINK ANOTHER DIET SODA - SAMBO

Please read - could save your health or that of someone dear to you and pass on.

Do not let your children have any products with this ingredient in it as well.

SWEET POISON - A MUST READ !

In October of 2001, my sister started getting very sick. She had stomach spasms and she was having a hard time getting around. Walking was a major chore. It took everything she had just to get out of bed; she was in so much pain.

By March 2002, she had undergone several tissue and muscle biopsies and was on 24 various prescription medications. The doctors could not determine what was wrong with her. She was in so much pain, and so sick she just knew she was dying.

She put her house, bank accounts, life insurance, etc., in her oldest daughter's name, and made sure that her younger children were to be taken care of.

She also wanted her last hooray, so she planned a trip to Florida (basically in a wheelchair) for March 22nd.

On March 19, I called her to ask how her most recent tests went, and she said they didn't find anything on the test, but they believe she had MS.

I recalled an article a friend of mine e-mailed to me and I asked my sister if she drank diet soda. She told me that she did. As a matter of fact, she was getting ready to crack one open that moment.

I told her not to open it, and to stop drinking the diet soda! I emailed her an article my friend, a lawyer, had sent. My sister called me within 32 hours after our phone conversation and told me she had stopped drinking the diet soda AND she could walk! The muscle spasms went away. She said she didn't feel 100% but, she sure felt a lot better.

She told me she was going to her doctor with this article and would call me when she got home.

Well, she called me, and said her doctor was amazed! He is going to call all of his MS patients to find out if they consumed artificial sweeteners of any kind. In a nutshell, she was being poisoned by the Aspartame in the diet soda...and literally dying a slow and miserable death.

When she got to Florida March 22nd, all she had to take was one pill, and that was a pill for the Aspartame poisoning! She is well on her way to a complete recovery. And she is walking! No wheelchair! This article saved her life.

If it says 'SUGAR FREE' on the label; DO NOT EVEN THINK ABOUT IT!

I have spent several days lecturing at the WORLD ENVIRONMENTAL CONFERENCE on 'ASPARTAME,' marketed as 'Nutra Sweet,' 'Equal,' and 'Spoonful.'

In the keynote address by the EPA, it was announced that in the United States in 2001 there is an epidemic of multiple sclerosis and systemic lupus. It was difficult to

determine exactly what toxin was causing this to be rampant. I stood up and said that I was there to lecture on exactly that subject.

I will explain why Aspartame is so dangerous: When the temperature of this sweetener exceeds 86 degrees F, the wood alcohol in ASPARTAME converts to formaldehyde and then to formic acid, which in turn causes metabolic acidosis. Formic acid is the poison found in the sting of fire ants. The methanol toxicity mimics, among other conditions, multiple sclerosis and systemic lupus.

Many people were being diagnosed in error. Although multiple sclerosis is not a death sentence, Methanol toxicity is!

Systemic lupus has become almost as rampant as multiple sclerosis, especially with Diet Coke and Diet Pepsi drinkers.

The victim usually does not know that the Aspartame is the culprit. He or she continues its use; irritating the lupus to such a degree that it may become a life-threatening condition. We have seen patients with systemic lupus become asymptotic, once taken off diet sodas.

In cases of those diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis, most of the symptoms disappear. We've seen many cases where vision loss re- turned and hearing loss improved markedly.

This also applies to cases of tinnitus and fibromyalgia. During a lecture, I said, 'If you are using ASPARTAME (Nutra Sweet, Equal, Spoonful, etc) and you suffer from fibromyalgia symptoms, spasms, shooting, pains, numbness in your legs, Cramps, Vertigo, Dizziness, Headaches, Tinnitus, Joint pain , Unexplainable depression, anxiety attacks, slurred speech, blurred vision, or memory loss you probably have ASPARTAME poisoning! ' People were jumping up during the lecture saying, 'I have some of these symptoms. Is it reversible?'

Yes!

Yes!

Yes!

STOP drinking diet sodas and be alert for Aspartame on food labels! Many products are fortified with it! This is a serious problem. Dr. Espart (one of my speakers) remarked that so many people seem to be symptomatic for MS and during his recent visit to a hospice; a nurse stated that six of her friends, who were heavy Diet Coke addicts, had all been diagnosed with MS. This is beyond coincidence!

Diet soda is NOT a diet product! It is a chemically altered, multiple SODIUM (salt) and ASPARTAME containing product that actually makes you crave carbohydrates.

It is far more likely to make you GAIN weight!

These products also contain formaldehyde, which stores in the fat cells, particularly in the hips and thighs. Formaldehyde is an absolute toxin and is used primarily to preserve 'tissue specimens.'

Many products we use every day contain this chemical but we SHOULD NOT store it IN our body!

Dr. H. J. Roberts stated in his lectures that once free of the 'diet products ' and with no significant increase in exercise; his patients lost an average of 19 pounds over a trial period.

Aspartame is especially dangerous for diabetics. We found that some physicians, who believed that they had a patient with retinopathy, in fact, had symptoms caused by Aspartame. The Aspartame drives the blood sugar out of control. Thus diabetics may suffer acute memory loss due to the fact that aspartic acid and phenylalanine are NEUROTOXIC when taken without the other amino acids necessary for a good balance.

Treating diabetes is all about BALANCE. Especially with diabetics, the Aspartame passes the blood/brain barrier and it then deteriorates the neurons of the brain; causing various levels of brain damage, Seizures, Depression, Manic depression, Panic attacks, Uncontrollable anger and rage.

Consumption of Aspartame causes these same symptoms in non-diabetics as well. Documentation and observation also reveal that thousands of children diagnosed with ADD and ADHD have had complete turnarounds in their behavior when these chemicals have been removed from their diet.

So called 'behavior modification prescription drugs' (Ritalin and others) are no longer needed.Truth be told, they were never NEEDED in the first place!

Most of these children were being 'poisoned' on a daily basis with the very foods that were 'better for them than sugar.'

It is also suspected that the Aspartame in thousands of pallets of diet Coke and diet Pepsi consumed by men and women fighting in the Gulf War, may be partially to blame for the well-known Gulf War Syndrome.

Dr. Roberts warns that it can cause birth defects, i.e. mental retardation, if taken at the time of conception and during early pregnancy. Children are especially at risk for neurological disorders and should NEVER be given artificial sweeteners.

There are many different case histories to relate of children suffering grand mal seizures and other neurological disturbances talking about a plague of neurological diseases directly caused by the use of this deadly poison.'

Herein lies the problem: There were Congressional Hearings when Aspartame was included in 100 different products and strong objection was made concerning its use. Since this initial hearing, there have been two subsequent hearings, and still nothing has been done.

The drug and chemical lobbies have very deep pockets.

Sadly, MONSANTO'S patent on Aspartame has EXPIRED! There are now over 5,000 products on the market that contain this deadly chemical and there will be thousands more introduced. Everybody wants a 'piece of the Aspartame pie.'

I assure you that MONSANTO, the creator of Aspartame, knows how deadly it is.

And isn't it ironic that MONSANTO funds, among others, the American Diabetes Association, the American Dietetic Association and the Conference of the American College of Physicians?

This has been recently exposed in the New York Times. These [organizations] cannot criticize any additives or convey their link to MONSANTO because they take money from the food industry and are required to endorse their products.

Senator Howard Metzenbaum wrote and presented a bill that would require label warnings on products containing Aspartame, especially regarding pregnant women, children and infants.

The bill would also institute independent studies on the known dangers and the problems existing in the general population regarding seizures, changes in brain chemistry, neurological changes and behavioural symptoms.

The bill was killed.

It is known that the powerful drug and chemical lobbies are responsible for this, letting loose the hounds of disease and death on an unsuspecting and uninformed public. Well, you're informed now!

Back to top Go down

WHAT ARE YOU DRINKING Empty Re: WHAT ARE YOU DRINKING

Post by Blexum Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:21 am

I'll stick to beer.
Blexum
Blexum
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:52 am

I quit drinking diet sodas a long time ago. Everytime I would drink one, I would it would make me feel kinda lite headed, or dizzy feeling. (Kinda like when you take sinus meds or something).

The other night we went out to eat, I ordered sweet tea, and I found out real quick it was sweeten with the artifical stuff. Every swallow I took my head would hurt, by the time we got through eating, and on the way home I had a horrible headache.

I really haven't thought the stuff was good for us for a really long time!

WHAT ARE YOU DRINKING Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...WHAT ARE YOU DRINKING 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:49 pm

Since most of our evidence on the harm of artificial sweeteners is empirical, it's often pooh-poohed by the establishment. For a long time, my personal policy has been: When I read the label, if I can't pronounce it, I don't eat it. God didn't create our bodies to thrive on chemicals and artificial substances. Although Blexum meant his post to be funny, I really have to agree with him. To drink a beer is probably better for a person than a diet soda. You just have to moderate the beer consumption. :drunken: :geek:

WHAT ARE YOU DRINKING Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

WHAT ARE YOU DRINKING Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:20 pm

Just as long as it is not' Odoul's- That stuff is and smell's nastier than swamp water-Nasty, nasty, nasty!!Twisted Evil affraid WHAT ARE YOU DRINKING 2359006407
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by spirit144 Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:30 pm

What about splenda? I do crave a diet pepsi now and then...but I try to stick with more natural sugars like agave, maple syrup or honey. I also for my granddaughter make lemon aide or grape koolaide (sweetened with light agave) instead of soda or sugary fruit juices. I do know that at the Whole foods store here, have natural sodas that are sweentened with natural cane sugar. For persons with diabetes or can't tolerated sugars such as myself, the agave is the best bet. Low on the glycemic scale. It won't affect or cause unstable fluctuations with your insulin production.

Last edited by spirit144 on Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
spirit144
spirit144
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by spirit144 Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:34 pm

Yeah.... and what was the one pill she had to take for aspartame poisoning?
spirit144
spirit144
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:54 pm

@spirit144 wrote:What about splenda? I do crave a diet pepsi now and then...but I try to stick with more natural sugars like agave, maple syrup or honey. I also for my granddaughter make lemon aide or grape koolaide (sweetened with light agave) instead of soda or sugary fruit juices. I do know that at the Whole foods store here, have natural sodas that are sweentened with natural cane sugar. For persons with diabetes or can't tolerated sugars such as myself, the agave is the best bet. Low on the glycemic scale. It won't affect or cause unstable fluctuations with your insulin production.

http://www.womentowomen.com/healthyweight/splenda.aspx
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:13 pm

Sounds like splenda is not so splendid.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

WHAT ARE YOU DRINKING 2805820865  WHAT ARE YOU DRINKING 2805820865  WHAT ARE YOU DRINKING 2805820865  WHAT ARE YOU DRINKING 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:21 pm

@spirit144 wrote:What about splenda? I do crave a diet pepsi now and then...but I try to stick with more natural sugars like agave, maple syrup or honey. I also for my granddaughter make lemon aide or grape koolaide (sweetened with light agave) instead of soda or sugary fruit juices. I do know that at the Whole foods store here, have natural sodas that are sweentened with natural cane sugar. For persons with diabetes or can't tolerated sugars such as myself, the agave is the best bet. Low on the glycemic scale. It won't affect or cause unstable fluctuations with your insulin production.

Thanks for that tip, spirit 144. I haven't tried agave, but on your recommendation I am going to get some when I shop this weekend.

WHAT ARE YOU DRINKING Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:22 pm

I drink Miller, it's not a killer!!Laughing :drunken:
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:23 pm

@therealbutterfly wrote:

[url=http://www.womentowomen.com/healthyweight/splenda.aspx
http://www.womentowomen.com/healthyweight/splenda.aspx[/quote[/url]]

Oh-oh. affraid You just opened my eyes, TRB. Thanks.

SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:31 pm

Agave is great stuff, my wife and I use it all the time ... and honey by the 5 lb containers ... local of course.

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

WHAT ARE YOU DRINKING 2805820865  WHAT ARE YOU DRINKING 2805820865  WHAT ARE YOU DRINKING 2805820865  WHAT ARE YOU DRINKING 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:38 pm

@Kevind53 wrote:Agave is great stuff, my wife and I use it all the time ... and honey by the 5 lb containers ... local of course.

All the things you've told us about that you get locally -- maple syrup, sourdough bread and now honey....you must have a really terrific farmers market. There aren't any convenient to me here in So. CA, but when I lived in Marin County (No. of SF), we had 2 wonderful farmers markets per week. Most of the produce was organic or at least transitional. Especially outstanding were the breads, the raisins (grown there in the local vineyards), honey of various flavors, and walnuts. The fruits and veggies were good, too, but the aforementioned were such treats! Post RV, I'm going to settle in an area with great farmers markets ... and little or no state income tax. Razz

SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:48 pm

The only thing I have seen that has been recommended by many doctors and other dieticians is Stevia. It comes from a plant. Low on the glycemic level too so its been recommended for diabetics as a sweetener. There are generic brands of Stevia too so its not such a high cost replacement. Smile

WHAT ARE YOU DRINKING Opinio10
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mustlovedogs Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:00 pm

I do not drink soda, or diet soda, but do like to do research. SO here is some back up as to that story being false and dating back to 2010 on snopes, and I am sure the fda can back it up as well. http://www.snopes.com/medical/toxins/aspartame.asp

mustlovedogs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:02 pm

Read Sambo's 1st post above on this thread- THEN talk to us-affraid
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:05 pm

@SEBtopdog wrote:
@Kevind53 wrote:Agave is great stuff, my wife and I use it all the time ... and honey by the 5 lb containers ... local of course.

All the things you've told us about that you get locally -- maple syrup, sourdough bread and now honey....you must have a really terrific farmers market. There aren't any convenient to me here in So. CA, but when I lived in Marin County (No. of SF), we had 2 wonderful farmers markets per week. Most of the produce was organic or at least transitional. Especially outstanding were the breads, the raisins (grown there in the local vineyards), honey of various flavors, and walnuts. The fruits and veggies were good, too, but the aforementioned were such treats! Post RV, I'm going to settle in an area with great farmers markets ... and little or no state income tax. Razz

Living in a rural state does have it's advantages. My wifes family lives in the Thousand Oaks/Moorpark and Simi Valley areas ... there was a big one not too far away ... at least not in CA terms, about 1/2 hour or so.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by spirit144 Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:25 pm

You are welcome! Agave, stevia, maple syrup and honey, malt sugar, black strap molasses are all good replacement for white sugar and especially artificial sweetners. Organic products and produce are expensive but are worth it health wise.
spirit144
spirit144
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by spirit144 Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:43 pm

{Therealbutterfly} Thank you for the link
spirit144
spirit144
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:10 pm

@mustlovedogs wrote:I do not drink soda, or diet soda, but do like to do research. SO here is some back up as to that story being false and dating back to 2010 on snopes, and I am sure the fda can back it up as well. http://www.snopes.com/medical/toxins/aspartame.asp

I have found snopes to be wrong on several things before so they are not a trustworthy place to verify things in my mind.

But the fact is from my PERSONAL experience, I get massive migraines from drinking anything with aspartame in it and I can taste it instantly that its in whatever I am drinking. So whether or not the original post is true or not, I know that its not good for me so I stay away from it. Smile
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

WHAT ARE YOU DRINKING Empty Be Safe Not Sorry

Post by balance2 Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:36 am

Living with the effects here ... believe that massive consumption of diet soda sweetened with aspartame contributed to my spouse's epilepsy. Aspartame is a banned substance around our house. Not long ago the wrong package of drink mix was picked up from the store and the effect of consuming the aspartame in it was negative to say the least.

Aspartame shows up where you might not expect it. Most chewing gum contains it. Various mints and medications (particularly in "strip" form) also contain it.

It is not too terribly difficult to spot in ingredient panels, though. Not only can you look for the word aspartame by name in the ingredient list but you can also look for the separate, BOLDED warning that goes along with it: PHENYLKETONURICS CONTAINS PHENYLALANINE.

Like a diabetic has diabetes, a phenylketonuric has phenylketonuria (or PKU), an ailment that newborn babies (at least in the US) are screened for using blood collected from their toes.

balance2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jplove71 Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:40 pm

I'll stick to drinking Dublin Dr. Pepper. It's still being made with Pure Cane Sugar and tastes wonderful!

jplove71

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Clydesdale Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:35 pm

@terbo56 wrote:I drink Miller, it's not a killer!!Laughing :drunken:

I drink Bud, you won't hear a thud....unless I have too many at once. WHAT ARE YOU DRINKING 761671673 WHAT ARE YOU DRINKING 2859867778 WHAT ARE YOU DRINKING 437791839

JESUS IS KING :king: GOD BLESS YOU ALL WHAT ARE YOU DRINKING 3151798102
WHAT ARE YOU DRINKING Clyde2
Clydesdale
Clydesdale
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:37 pm

WHAT ARE YOU DRINKING 3973136183 WHAT ARE YOU DRINKING 3079029344 Laughing affraid WHAT ARE YOU DRINKING 3973136183 WHAT ARE YOU DRINKING 3973136183 WHAT ARE YOU DRINKING 3973136183 lol! lol!
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Clydesdale Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:22 pm

ahaa You liked that one did you? lol!

JESUS IS KING :king: GOD BLESS YOU ALL WHAT ARE YOU DRINKING 3151798102
WHAT ARE YOU DRINKING Clyde2
Clydesdale
Clydesdale
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:36 pm

I did so, too!!Laughing
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:12 pm

You might want to look into Xylitol as a natural sweetener.

We have an organic tea shop here that makes cookies with xylitol and they are so delicious. Xylitol is natural and keeps your blood sugar stable, so it's perfect for sugar sensitive people and diabetics, has fewer calories than sugar, no aftertaste and inhibits the growth of bacteria that cause cavities. It's bad for dogs though, so don't let your dog eat food with xylitol.

http://www.caloriecontrol.org/sweeteners-and-lite/polyols/xylitol

http://www.cda.org/popup/xylitol

I use stevia and xylitol for everything. Well, I still eat sugar-laden products, but when I cook, I use those two sweeteners. Love you all, to your health!! ❤

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:15 pm

Oh, and Truvia is not good either, even though it comes from the stevia plant. They messed it up when they extracted the sweet part out of the whole plant to commercialize it. Don't use Truvia.

Back to top Go down

Post by jplove71 Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:23 pm

Personally, I don't trust any sweetener that isn't directly from nature (i.e. pure cane sugar).

jplove71

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:42 pm

@jplove71 wrote:Personally, I don't trust any sweetener that isn't directly from nature (i.e. pure cane sugar).

Ya, I'm with you on that, jplove. It's just that some people can't take sugar so it's nice to have some choices.

I was macrobiotic for 10 years, the traditional, organic, natural, Japanese diet with only whole foods, orangically and locally grown, in season and minimally processed. We only used barley malt, maple syrup, rice syrup and whole fruits and vegetables (not juices) as sweeteners, and then only occassionally. I was a lot healthier then--I'm probably closer to macro-chaotic, lol. I have gotten sloppy with my eating habits, just grabbing what is convenient ( WHAT ARE YOU DRINKING 2879513009) and it has put 50 pounds on me. 🐷 🐷 🐷 WHAT ARE YOU DRINKING 576492484 I hope to cook more after the RV and have time to relax and take better care.

Happy feasting on whatever you choose! Cheers!WHAT ARE YOU DRINKING 2859867778

Back to top Go down

Post by blinkster Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:12 am

As I understand it, Commercial Airline pilots won't drink any diet soft drinks, or ingest anything else containing Aspartame. (Impairs thinking and other negative health issues).

We have banned anything with Aspartame from our household almost 20 years ago.

I'll take white & brown sugar & Stevia.

"For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God."
Romans 8:14

blinkster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermint Patti Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:32 am

I purchase Stevia by the pound over the Internet. Just got 4 pounds in the other day!. NOW FOODS HAS THE BEST in our opinion. You only need a little, a fraction of what you would use for sugar, etc. It is in the vegetable catagory and just wonderful. More and more you will be finding it in items at your grocery store. I even put it in my sweet/sour meatball soup. Try to make the switch for your healths sake..

If you are a sweet lover you can sweeten your foods til your hearts content with Stevia. I do think you should go to NOW foods however because some of the others have a bitter after taste it does not have.

You can also buy the NOW FOODS French Vanilla. It is fantastic for ice cream, we make, tea, cereal, etc.

Peppermint Patti...

"Only one life will soon be passed, only what's done for Christ will last..."
Peppermint Patti
Peppermint Patti
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 7freemom Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:26 am

Thanks, Peppermint Patti, for the NOW FOODS suggestion; been getting stevia for Mom locally, but she goes thru so much it makes sense to buy bulk online. The only issue worth mention: she likes the pre-measured packetts because it takes SO LITTLE; any suggestion for small measure so packetts are obsolete? Packaging obviously has its cost.

Thanks to SAmbo for initiating this thread and all the participants, too. This type info is most relevant to optimal health and we all choose what we put into our bodies, impacting same.

As I am a temple for His Holy Spirit, choosing wisely allows my service to Him to be optimally empowered.

Blessings to all seekers here of Optimal Life, Health, Abundance and much More... Very Happy ❤
7freemom
7freemom
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermint Patti Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:36 am

I also purchased 5 boxes of the French Vanilla packets. They were about $3.00 cheaper a box. However, you are probably paying sooooooo much more buying it this way..Get the 1 pounder and save, save, save...

Peppermint Patti...

"Only one life will soon be passed, only what's done for Christ will last..."
Peppermint Patti
Peppermint Patti
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daisyrosey Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:35 pm

Beware, check boxes, bags, and bottles of stevia some of these have used chemicals to convert them to an alcohol, which makes them cheaper to make.
daisyrosey
daisyrosey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum