Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

OkieFan Al-Jazeera Video DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

OkieFan Al-Jazeera Video

+6
Siaya
rick152
stevejss1
dinarstar
Keys
1alaskan
10 posters

Go down

OkieFan Al-Jazeera Video Empty OkieFan Al-Jazeera Video

Post by 1alaskan Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:24 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pb4gNj4C0Ms&feature=player_embedded

This was first posted under a different thread title, It is about a 25 minute video from Al Jazzera a middle east news agency.

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

OkieFan Al-Jazeera Video Empty Re: OkieFan Al-Jazeera Video

Post by Keys Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:29 pm

THIS IS A MUST WATCH VIDEO!

(If you want to know what's really going on.)
Keys
Keys
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:00 pm

I'd like to hear opinions on this please...

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:01 pm

I watched it,and it provides an interesting take on the inner workings of the present political machine within Iraq right now,some good debate.
I am not a fan of Al Jazeera,at all,however,this helped me to formulate a perspective of current political events.

☀

Last edited by dinarstar on Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by stevejss1 Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:16 pm

I think everyone in this investment should watch this weather they want to or not. You might go bla bla bla but this is real, not the fairytail version we are dreaming in every day. It shows everyone that this is really a country with big problems much to do and the RV is just a piece of the pie in putting there world together. It's not about lining up banks and all that hooie that we get hung up on this is their deal not ours or the rest of the worlds, we will benifit as well as the rest of the world but it will happen when Iraq decides it is time. It would be very good idea for "all" the g's to watch this as well, it just might give them a clue and bring them back to reality. Blessings

If it doesn't make sense it's nonsense.

Real procedures must be completed before we have a real RV. The cart cannot pull the horse!

stevejss1
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:16 pm

OKIEOILMAN: I WISH TO MAKE A BRIEF CLARIFICATION STATEMENT. IT SADDENS ME TO READ SO MUCH TRIVIA AND SPECULATION AND DISDAIN ON THIS AND OTHER SITES WHEN THE BULK OF THE PEOPLE HASN'T THE FOGGEST IDEA OF THE COMPLEXITY AND WHAT HAS -IS-AND WILL BE INVOLVED IN THIS ONCE IN HISTORY GLOBAL RE-ALIGNMENT. THE SIMPLISTIC QUESTIONS AND ONLY CONCERN SEEM'S TO BE --WHATS THE DATE?--WHATS THE RATE?--WHAT'S THE HOLDUP?--WHEN CAN WE GO TO THE BANK?--SOME QUESTIONS REPEATED OVER AND OVER DOES NOT PRODUCE DIFFERING ANSWERS. IF YOU CAN'T STAND THE PRESSURE AND REALIZE YOU MADE AN INVESTMENT PROJECTED ON THE FUTURE BASIS OF THE VALUE OF THE DINAR AND REALIZE YOU CAN'T CONTROL THE SITUATION--THEN SHUT YOUR COMPUTER OFF AND GET ON WITH YOUR LIFE--SOME ARE SIMPLY WAITING FOR THE DUMP TRUCK TO BACK UP TO THEIR FRONT YARD AND DUMP A LOAD OF MONEY ON THEIR LAWN. INVESTMENTS REQUIRE TIME TO COME TO FRUITION--(ASK ANY STOCK BROKER)--YOUR IMPATIENCE AND SNIDE REMARKS AND BASHING ON ALL THE SITES OF THOSE WHO SHARE FREELY IS DESPICABLE.--WHAT DID IT COST YOU TO BECOME A MEMBER OF A SITE THAT FREELY AND WITHOUT CHARGE DOES THE BEST SERVICE POSSIBLE AND FURNISHES THE LATEST INTEL?--INTEL THAT IS RELEVANT TODAY MAY NOT BE TOMMOROW--YOU STILL CAN NOT ACCEPT THE SIMPLE FACT THAT EVENTS CHANGES --SOMETIMES INSTANTLY NEGAITING PREVIOUS INFORMATION FURNISHED. IF THERE ARE ONLY 1 THING YOU SHOULD HAVE LEARNED BY NOW IS THAT THINGS CHANGE AND WE HAVE NO CONTROL OVER THE OUTCOME---IN OTHER WORD'S DUDE-----CHILL!!!

OKIEOILMAN: DISREGARD COMPLETELY ALL THE IN FIGHTING AND ARTICLES COMING OUT OF IRAQ--THERE WILL ALWAYS BE INTERNAL DISPUTES' IN THAT AREA--IT HAS ABSOLUTELY NO (NO) EFFECT ON OUR R/V--IT HAS PROGRESSED WAY PAST THAT STAGE NOW---THE BANKS ARE OUR ONLY CONCERN NOW--THATS THE ONLY PLACE TO DIRECT YOUR ATTENTION--DON'T LET THE SIDE ISSUES DISTRACT YOU.

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:28 pm

OKIEOILMAN: DISREGARD COMPLETELY ALL THE IN FIGHTING AND ARTICLES COMING OUT OF IRAQ--THERE WILL ALWAYS BE INTERNAL DISPUTES' IN THAT AREA--IT HAS ABSOLUTELY NO (NO) EFFECT ON OUR R/V--IT HAS PROGRESSED WAY PAST THAT STAGE NOW---THE BANKS ARE OUR ONLY CONCERN NOW--THATS THE ONLY PLACE TO DIRECT YOUR ATTENTION--DON'T LET THE SIDE ISSUES DISTRACT YOU.

The in fighting and mistrust of each other over in Iraq may well be worrying,however,whether or not it is the reason we have yet to walk into the bank,is just speculation.
We all know there are opposing political groups,all vying for the best deal they can get from the federal government,for their regions.
We all know the in-fighting is intense,and that they probably hate each other,but we also all know that something needs to be done with the IQD,and VERY FEW know what that is.
That video may or may not be "what is really going on" politically,but it does not necessarily apply to the expected changes to their currency.
I am in full agreement with okie,we must not to let the internal politics of Iraq cause us to take our eyes off the ball.

:cheers:

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Keys Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:31 pm

MODS, You're kidding, right?
Keys
Keys
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:34 pm

OkieFan wrote:MODS, You're kidding, right?

About what?

Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:36 pm

Good interviews and seemingly little "political spin" we are so used to here. Does that mean it has none? No not at all, it very well could be biased to one side or the other.

This is a good listen and gives good insight as the where Iraq in their fledgling political processes. At least appears so.

I still hear (in here) that HCL and power sharing need be completed so as to basically maintain Iraq as one country.

Thanks okiefan for bringing this

Last edited by rick152 on Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Keys Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:37 pm

"About what?"

About this:

"we must not to let the internal politics of Iraq cause us to take our eyes off the ball."

Didn't Shabibi say (and I'm paraphrasing)..........Give me a government and I'll give you an RV.

Do you see a government happening anytime soon?

Last edited by OkieFan on Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Keys
Keys
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaya Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:37 pm

Is it NOT amazing that EVERY time reality hits, every time NEWS comes forth of the REAL issues in Iraq, we are always told SMOKE SCREENS. I guess Fox News and CNN daily are SMOKE SCREENS right? The fact is, the IQD has been out nine years, the war in Iraq is over as far as OUR involvement, we SADLY lost thousands of lives with tens of thousands more maimed and Iraq is WORSE off today than ever before. HOW do you put a democracy in a land run by tryants, despots and dictators with a religion that supports such? This video is NOT a SMOKE SCREEN and ought to show us ALL the real reason why after ALL these years, there has been NO RV, NO Oil companies producing. Time for Iraq to PUT UP or SHUT up, for in all reality, they have MORE problems today than ever before. Thanks for the video, it only confirmed to me as to WHY we have heard for four years it was DONE over and over again, when in reality, I just do not see HOW this will be in the near future any time soon. IMHO, that is. I just KNOW it is April and passing quickly. Soon May, June, July, August and then we will hear Thanksgiving, then Christmas and another year will go. This video shows the real issues at hand. A divided country, with divided sectarian issues.

Jesus IS Lord! Jesus said, Marvel not that I said you MUST be Born Again--Jn.3;3-8
Siaya
Siaya
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile http://NewCovenantWorldOutreach.com

Back to top Go down

Post by clayf Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:39 pm

Well I'd say its a not going to revalue very soon news cast....wake me up in a year or so and let me know whats what
clayf
clayf
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:42 pm

@Siaya wrote:Is it NOT amazing that EVERY time reality hits, every time NEWS comes forth of the REAL issues in Iraq, we are always told SMOKE SCREENS. I guess Fox News and CNN daily are SMOKE SCREENS right? The fact is, the IQD has been out nine years, the war in Iraq is over as far as OUR involvement, we SADLY lost thousands of lives with tens of thousands more maimed and Iraq is WORSE off today than ever before. HOW do you put a democracy in a land run by tryants, despots and dictators with a religion that supports such? This video is NOT a SMOKE SCREEN and ought to show us ALL the real reason why after ALL these years, there has been NO RV, NO Oil companies producing. Time for Iraq to PUT UP or SHUT up, for in all reality, they have MORE problems today than ever before. Thanks for the video, it only confirmed to me as to WHY we have heard for four years it was DONE over and over again, when in reality, I just do not see HOW this will be in the near future any time soon. IMHO, that is. I just KNOW it is April and passing quickly. Soon May, June, July, August and then we will hear Thanksgiving, then Christmas and another year will go. This video shows the real issues at hand. A divided country, with divided sectarian issues.

So you don't think that September deadline means anything?

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:52 pm

Here we go again.......affraid
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdaddytim Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:01 pm

What I find most amusing is the group of folks that do nothing but fill space on their websites with blah, blah, blah. But once Okie makes a bold statement, they ride his coat tail like a new bike and claim "you saw it here first"!! I'll bet if Okie farted, they would claim that they had beans for supper!!!

Never Argue With A Fool – They Will Drag You Down To Their Level, Then Beat You With Experience!
bigdaddytim
bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:03 pm

Laughing OkieFan Al-Jazeera Video 3973136183 OkieFan Al-Jazeera Video 3973136183 lol!
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:05 pm

OkieFan wrote:"About what?"

About this:

"we must not to let the internal politics of Iraq cause us to take our eyes off the ball."

Didn't Shabibi say (and I'm paraphrasing)..........Give me a government and I'll give you an RV.

I see a country divided politically,with most players letting self interests override those of the state...does that sound familiar to you?
No government is perfect anywhere...and if that is what Shabibi is waiting on,he will go to his grave wrapped in a white sheet and a dream in his heart....I do not believe that is the key to a change in their currency.
An RV may be the very thing needed to bring opposing factions together,hence I stand by my statement that I agree with okie and "we must not to let the internal politics of Iraq cause us to take our eyes off the ball."
Your crystal ball may foresee something different to mine,but in a nutshell,that is what I believe.
I will be off here in a few,hope this continues to be an interesting and respectful dialogue.
The situation is changing constantly,so will our journey,and I will ride it out

Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:06 pm

@bigdaddytim wrote:What I find most amusing is the group of folks that do nothing but fill space on their websites with blah, blah, blah. But once Okie makes a bold statement, they ride his coat tail like a new bike and claim "you saw it here first"!! I'll bet if Okie farted, they would claim that they had beans for supper!!!

lmao lmao lmao

Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:06 pm

I don't know what anyone had for dinner, a bit early here, but what I want to know if the monkey is old enough to smoke?

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Remember as always, JMHO

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:13 pm

Yes he is -It may depend on his 'Preference'- Banana leaves, I would think-affraid

Last edited by terbo56 on Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Keys Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:14 pm

@dinarstar wrote:

About this:

I see a country divided politically,with most players letting self interests override those of the state...does that sound familiar to you?
No government is perfect anywhere...and if that is what Shabibi is waiting on,he will go to his grave wrapped in a white sheet and a dream in his heart....I do not believe that is the key to a change in their currency.
An RV may be the very thing needed to bring opposing factions together,hence I stand by my statement that I agree with okie and "we must not to let the internal politics of Iraq cause us to take our eyes off the ball."
Your crystal ball may foresee something different to mine,but in a nutshell,that is what I believe.
I will be off here in a few,hope this continues to be an interesting and respectful dialogue.

I'm sorry, I guess I should have been more clear.

Shabibi was referring to a "complete" government (the 3 Ministers), instead of Maliki holding the 3 Ministerial positions himself......thus being a dictator of sorts.

Also, very important, is the Erbil Agreement........which is "power sharing" between the 3 blocks, insuring that Maliki cannot be a dictator, but must share his power.
Keys
Keys
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:18 pm

We need him like a bad case of fleas on a dromedaries 2nd hump-affraid affraid
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:24 pm

@dinarstar wrote:

About this:

There are definately some very good dialog and opinions here on this so I will add mine. The Plan people! This has not been set-up to have a fail included! No one man or singular group will upset the process to the point on not happening!

Basically the Iraqi people are "for their individual self" YES BUT! They have been FORCED into this mindset because of the last 2 1/2 generations of being in a totalitarian setting. The only way they knew to survive was to be that way. They are learning the difference!

I have said before... the troops pulled out of Iraq BUT NEVER REALLY LEFT! When did any of you see that the last CAME HOME? This is orchestrated to the enth degree!

Think about it...did billions and lives and all this time be for naught? No way!

The plan will suceed! In it's own time and Gods. I believe the time is very close!

One more thing to touch on here...ANY thing aboput a "new currency" only means lowers period.(another topic) Love ya

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Keys Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:28 pm

I agree, Rick.

It will happen "in time". No one knows how much time it will take to straighten out the mess that is Iraq.

But, for sure, it didn't already happen. It won't happen Tues, Wed or Thurs, or all the other things we've been told.
Keys
Keys
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdaddytim Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:30 pm

.........and you call yourself "OkieFan"???

Never Argue With A Fool – They Will Drag You Down To Their Level, Then Beat You With Experience!
bigdaddytim
bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:33 pm

:cheers: :happyjoy: :cheers:

COME RV!!!

Ban ki Moon: Iraq must honor int”l obligations towards Kuwait ASAP

4/10/2012

BAGHDAD -- "I feel optimism because Iraq and Kuwait are still committed to the normalization of relations and to solving all outstanding issues," Ban said in a report distributed by the UN Assistance Mission in Iraq.(UNAMI).

The report was issued in compliance with UN resolution 2001 of 2011 Ban welcomed Iraqi Prime Minister Nouri Al-Maliki's recent visit to Kuwait, during which both sides discussed how Iraq should honor its remaining obligations towards Kuwait, like maintenance of border signs, returning.of national archives and identifying whereabouts of Kuwaiti missings.

The meeting of the Kuwait-Iraq committee this month, said Ban, was "an important opportunity" to. addressing all sticky issues and to ensure appropriate implementation of the agreements Iraq's decisive steps to honor all remaining obligations in line with relevant UN Security Council resolutions" are necessary to guarantee the return of Iraq" to the international fold, said Ban.

Ban's representative in Baghdad Martin Kobler is ready to help Iraq and Kuwait reach compromising. solutions for their thorny matters, he added Despite Al-Maliki's positive visit to Kuwait, Ban asserted, Iraq "still needs to implement, as soon as possible, what has long been waiting to be implemented towards Kuwait in line with Chapter VII, and these obligations include UNSC resolutions related to the maintenance of the Iraq-Kuwait border signs." (end)

http://www.kuna.net.kw/ArticleDetails.aspx?id=2232745&language=en

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:34 pm

BTW I did not say that I dont think it is not happening now..like this week I believe it very well could, based on the news and things being seen in Iraq. Some BS some real good stuff! I believe

so please;
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:35 pm

OKIEOILMAN: ESTER--THAT IS WHAT I WAS TOLD AND THEN LATER TOLD LATER--I AM NOT SURE PRESENTLY

OKIEOILMAN: WE SHOULD START HEARING BANK STORIES SHORTLY AFTER 9 AM E.S.T I WOULD THINK

aceman to OKIEOILMAN: someone said you made a comment on the big call a few nights ago of a rate of 22.00 is that true?
[b]
OKIEOILMAN: ACEMAN--NEVER HAVE I SAID THAT AND ALSO I HAVE NOT BEEN ON THE BIG CALL----HERESAY AND GOSSIP IS WHAT YOUR HEARING

OKIEOILMAN: HEY GUYS--GONNA CALL IT A NIGHT--DEPENDANT ON WHAT IF ANYTHING DEVELOPS TONIGHT--I WILL BE IN THE AIR TOMMOROW--

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:45 pm

All the things Dr. Shabibi has said he wanted, could all be announced within minutes of each other and there you have it,

One reason that they may be holding back all of the announcements is release of Chapter 7, which could be done with a vote from the UNSC. BTW they are/have scheduled talks on Tuesday, but have been scheduled for June.

Marilyn Vos Savant

Remember as always, JMHO

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:48 pm

@1alaskan wrote:All the things Dr. Shabibi has said he wanted, could all be announced within minutes of each other and there you have it,

One reason that they may be holding back all of the announcements is release of Chapter 7, which could be done with a vote from the UNSC. BTW they are/have scheduled talks on Tuesday, but have been scheduled for June.

I prefer Tuesday to june happydance

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:53 pm

I think June was the next outside but subject to change, so maybe tomorrow will be a greater day

I also think there is a lot more done than we know!

so please;
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:54 pm

Let's hope so,Rick152-:cheers:
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:57 pm

@rick152 wrote:I think June was the next outside but subject to change, so maybe tomorrow will be a greater day

I also think there is a lot more done than we know!

This week has been exciting just looking at what has been going on. Its as if a sleeping lion has been awoken.

Back to top Go down

Post by Keys Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:18 pm

@bigdaddytim wrote:.........and you call yourself "OkieFan"???

I will have to change my name.

I used to be a big fan.

Too many letdowns.

Keys
Keys
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaya Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:22 pm

punisher wrote:
@Siaya wrote:Is it NOT amazing that EVERY time reality hits, every time NEWS comes forth of the REAL issues in Iraq, we are always told SMOKE SCREENS. I guess Fox News and CNN daily are SMOKE SCREENS right? The fact is, the IQD has been out nine years, the war in Iraq is over as far as OUR involvement, we SADLY lost thousands of lives with tens of thousands more maimed and Iraq is WORSE off today than ever before. HOW do you put a democracy in a land run by tryants, despots and dictators with a religion that supports such? This video is NOT a SMOKE SCREEN and ought to show us ALL the real reason why after ALL these years, there has been NO RV, NO Oil companies producing. Time for Iraq to PUT UP or SHUT up, for in all reality, they have MORE problems today than ever before. Thanks for the video, it only confirmed to me as to WHY we have heard for four years it was DONE over and over again, when in reality, I just do not see HOW this will be in the near future any time soon. IMHO, that is. I just KNOW it is April and passing quickly. Soon May, June, July, August and then we will hear Thanksgiving, then Christmas and another year will go. This video shows the real issues at hand. A divided country, with divided sectarian issues.

So you don't think that September deadline means anything?

SORRY Punisher, no such thing as DEADLINES with the IQD. Been hearing deadlines for years. So in regards to September, IMHO we will still be here as we are today, waiting and waiting and waiting. WISH I could say otherwise, but I believe the years passing speak for themselves.

Jesus IS Lord! Jesus said, Marvel not that I said you MUST be Born Again--Jn.3;3-8
Siaya
Siaya
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Keys Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:26 pm

Okie's latest intel:

"HERE IS THE LATEST INTEL JUST IN----THIS IS SUPPOSE TO SHOW UP ON THE LONDON FORE-X LATE TONIGHT AND BE ACTIVE IN THE USA BANKS FIRST THING IN THE MORNING---(CAN'T BE MUCH MIS-UNDERSTANDING ON THAT INTEL ARE THERE?) MY POST OF LAST FRIDAY IS AND WAS COMPLETELY ACCURATE. IF ANYTHING CAN OR INTERFER WITH THE LATEST I HAVE JUST RECEIVED--I AM UNAWARE OF IT."

Please God, let this be true. I will be happy to eat my words.
Keys
Keys
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Keys Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:27 pm

Or, if it's not true, I will be happy to change my name.
Keys
Keys
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaya Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:34 pm

I would also rejoice in heart in such posts or intel, but after hearing good ol Okie say these exact things since 2009, IMHO, we ought not to put much credence in this. What is sad, is how many newbies and those young in this IQD, take such things truly as written in stone. They just have no idea of HOW LONG these false statements have been made. You would think by now, Okie would FIRE all his contacts and sources. They have been 100% wrong, 100% of the time for YEARS. I long for the day when REALITY COMES and we truly see something happen.

Siaya
Siaya
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:39 pm

I have a feeling tomorrow MISKEBAM will put up some solid articles out of IRAQ....

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:06 pm

Sorry guys, but not gonna watch it. I refuse to pollute my mind with anything put out by the propaganda mouthpiece of Islamic fundamentalism, regardless of how well spoke and carefully framed their "discussion" might be. Aljazeera has been part and parcel of way too much hate filled rhetoric for me to have any desire to listen to them ... of course, that is reserved for their own people, the face they present to us westerners is one of reason and moderation, but it's the same people, same organization ...

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

OkieFan Al-Jazeera Video 2805820865  OkieFan Al-Jazeera Video 2805820865  OkieFan Al-Jazeera Video 2805820865  OkieFan Al-Jazeera Video 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:11 pm

Sounds to me like this topic should be locked- Don't see any good going to come out of it-Constant downers being displayed- What say, Kevind53?:?:
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:17 pm

You are right Terbo,A1 opened it up again to give it some air,but as usual,when you give the hand in no time the arm is gone,it may be a good thing,because I was getting ready to push a little button about now...so we can say,saved by the bell...I feel better that way too. :cheers:

locked.

Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum