Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Central Bank of Iraq: Dismiss Shabibi rumor I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Central Bank of Iraq: Dismiss Shabibi rumor I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Central Bank of Iraq: Dismiss Shabibi rumor I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Central Bank of Iraq: Dismiss Shabibi rumor I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Central Bank of Iraq: Dismiss Shabibi rumor I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Central Bank of Iraq: Dismiss Shabibi rumor I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Central Bank of Iraq: Dismiss Shabibi rumor I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Central Bank of Iraq: Dismiss Shabibi rumor I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Central Bank of Iraq: Dismiss Shabibi rumor I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Central Bank of Iraq: Dismiss Shabibi rumor I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Central Bank of Iraq: Dismiss Shabibi rumor I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Central Bank of Iraq: Dismiss Shabibi rumor I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Central Bank of Iraq: Dismiss Shabibi rumor I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Central Bank of Iraq: Dismiss Shabibi rumor I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Central Bank of Iraq: Dismiss Shabibi rumor I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Central Bank of Iraq: Dismiss Shabibi rumor I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Central Bank of Iraq: Dismiss Shabibi rumor I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Central Bank of Iraq: Dismiss Shabibi rumor I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Central Bank of Iraq: Dismiss Shabibi rumor I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Central Bank of Iraq: Dismiss Shabibi rumor I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Central Bank of Iraq: Dismiss Shabibi rumor

3 posters

Go down

Central Bank of Iraq: Dismiss Shabibi rumor Empty Central Bank of Iraq: Dismiss Shabibi rumor

Post by KAI Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:24 pm

Could Mr. Maliki be losing control of the media in Iraq? Laughing ☀

Central Bank: Dismiss Shabibi Rumor
2012-04-08Baghdad-new morning
Central Bank of Iraq: Dismiss Shabibi rumor Spacer

The Central Bank revealed that the reported intention of the Government sacked Bank Governor Sinan Al-Shabibi "rumor" affect its performance level, indicating that the independence of many State institutions, including the Central Bank has created the developed democratic States knew imply exclusivity.

Deputy Central Bank Governor Mohammad Saleh appearance that "officials of the Central Bank are members of the Economic Committee of the Council of Ministers, the Central Bank continually offers advice to Government, and works in coordination with monetary policy in Iraq". By the arodth agency "twilight news.

The Agency had earlier published a document she issued by the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers to show the country's fiscal policy survey in hand.

With regard to the Secretariat, which must be book at the Central Bank of Iraq not to adopt any law on monetary policy without Cabinet approval, said "I was outside Iraq and personally briefed on this book."

According to the document, which is an official letter, the Central Bank of Iraq not to adopt any law on monetary policy without the approval of the Council of Ministers.

And that "the independence of some State institutions, including the Central Bank and sophisticated cultural situation have been crafted by developed democratic States, but this does not mean that the ECB alone without coordination with the Government."

The Federal Supreme Court issued on 18 January decision to link independent bodies referred to in the Constitution of Iraq Prime Minister directly, and not by the Presidency of the Council of Deputies.

http://www.microsofttranslator.com/bv.aspx?from=&to=en&a=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.newsabah.com%2Far%2F2256%2F1%2F72633%2F%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%B2%D9%8A-%D8%A5%D9%82%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B4%D8%A8%D9%8A%D8%A8%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D8%B4%D8%A7%D8%B9%D8%A9.htm%3Ftpl%3D13

KAI
KAI
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Central Bank of Iraq: Dismiss Shabibi rumor Empty Re: Central Bank of Iraq: Dismiss Shabibi rumor

Post by Guest Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:26 pm

RV or no rv, I just want MALIKI gone!

Back to top Go down

Central Bank of Iraq: Dismiss Shabibi rumor Empty Re: Central Bank of Iraq: Dismiss Shabibi rumor

Post by DevaronDLH Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:41 pm

more smoke
DevaronDLH
DevaronDLH
Elite Member
Elite Member

http://http:uvian.org

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:47 pm

Good find There are 2 other articles posted in a different thread (one may be the same)

http://dinardaily.forumotion.com/t20491-maliki-is-trying-to-appoint-ala-baban-to-replace-dr-shabibi-in-the-cbi

Thank you for posting

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum