Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
OH YE OF LITTLE FAITH! I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
OH YE OF LITTLE FAITH! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
OH YE OF LITTLE FAITH! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
OH YE OF LITTLE FAITH! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
OH YE OF LITTLE FAITH! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
OH YE OF LITTLE FAITH! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
OH YE OF LITTLE FAITH! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
OH YE OF LITTLE FAITH! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
OH YE OF LITTLE FAITH! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
OH YE OF LITTLE FAITH! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
OH YE OF LITTLE FAITH! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
OH YE OF LITTLE FAITH! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
OH YE OF LITTLE FAITH! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
OH YE OF LITTLE FAITH! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
OH YE OF LITTLE FAITH! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
OH YE OF LITTLE FAITH! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
OH YE OF LITTLE FAITH! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
OH YE OF LITTLE FAITH! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
OH YE OF LITTLE FAITH! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
OH YE OF LITTLE FAITH! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

OH YE OF LITTLE FAITH!

+2
prosetian
ROJO$
6 posters

Go down

OH YE OF LITTLE FAITH! Empty OH YE OF LITTLE FAITH!

Post by ROJO$ Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:19 pm

Today is the anniversary of the day Jesus Christ, was raised by God from the dead.

On this day over 2,000 years ago, our Lord and Savior was in fact, raised from the dead and did then appear to many over a number of days proving himself by many infallible works before His ascension into Heaven and I say, that this day is also the day, that God will show Himself again to His children and those who love Him with this blessing! I mean it folks, this is a miraculous event here in the year 2012, and it is only brought about through Our Father God Almighty and His Son Jesus Christ, and at the very same time, that we are told to begin preparing for Jesus Christ's RETURN, and as we are now witnesses to all of the Prophecies coming to pass in our lifetimes, as told of in the Bible. This, exactly 64 years, since Israel did in fact, become a nation again as recognized by the United Nations, or at that time, the League of Nations.

For the record, Jesus Christ did in fact state that "Not one generation would Pass from the face of the Earth, After, Israel becomes a Nation again, Before My Return!!!"

This then means, that we are in fact living in the End Times, and this blessing is happening at a time when we should realize that our Lord and savior is about to return for the Rapture, a time that people of God and Christ have been praying for and hoping would happen for 2,000 years.

Imagine, witnessing what generations have been waiting for over the last 2,000 years, and at the same time, all of the prophecies we have been looking for are all occurring and coming to pass.

It is our time, for all of our Brothers and Sisters in Christ, to be celebrating, not only this blessing, but these times when Jesus Christ is about to return and show Himself to a much in need global community and as Humankind, cries out for God to intervene and as so many now beseech the Lord and eagerly seek His return.

This is our time, and all of us simply need to pray for this to happen, and thank God for his love and compassion, His truth and love in our lives and all that our Lord Jesus Christ did on our behalf.

I pray we all realize what today really represents, and I ask all of you to thank God for this day and all that Jesus Christ did for humankind and for this, once again, another miraculous gift from God.

Thank you Father and Thank you our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
ROJO$
ROJO$

Back to top Go down

OH YE OF LITTLE FAITH! Empty Re: OH YE OF LITTLE FAITH!

Post by prosetian Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:03 pm

Biblically speaking, just how long is a generation?

prosetian
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by crave681 Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:49 pm

prosetian wrote:Biblically speaking, just how long is a generation?

i remember back in '88, all the christians were saying a generation is 40 yrs, and that it must be therefore be that year... 1988-1948=40

interpretations change, i guess. *rolls eyes*

As long as there's a mind intimidated by the threat of eternal fire and brimstone, a preacher will make a dollar. Others will make

millions and drive Bentleys, while their sheep struggle to make ends meet.

crave681

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:50 pm

Biblically speaking a generation has no specific time period although many try to fit it into one. It is the word "dor" in Hebrew which comes from the verb dur, “to dwell,” or “to circle,” dor describes what a generation is: a coming full circle in life (whether from birth to death or from the time one is conceived until he himself produces offspring). Thus dor does not represent a fixed number of years but rather the period during which people live or perhaps the time from conception to production of one's own offspring. Either way a specific time can not be assigned. For example, mortality tables today indicate that the Boomer generation can expect to live to 85 or more. So to them a generation in this sense would be at least 85. Our parents had an average life expectancy of 65 so that would have been a generation to them. Hope that answers your question, wish I could have been more specific, but it's one of those words.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

OH YE OF LITTLE FAITH! 2805820865  OH YE OF LITTLE FAITH! 2805820865  OH YE OF LITTLE FAITH! 2805820865  OH YE OF LITTLE FAITH! 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by dinofan Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:37 pm

Amen Brother. I thank God for the diversion this whole adventure has provided over the past year if nothing else. If this is a hoax, it's been a fun one to be part of. It kept me busy while we waited with my daughter for her heart transplant, which the Lord provided. It's kept me going during the hard financial times we are all in these days. It's allowed me to give hope to the few friends and relatives who don't think I'm nuts! And if my wife doesn't divorce me for telling her "tomorrow" the next time she asks me "When is the RV" we will have a blessed life soon. But we are blessed already...In Jesus' Name!

dinofan

Back to top Go down

Post by ROJO$ Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:13 pm

A Generation is One Lifetime, which these days are lived out to approximately 68 to 74 years.

The generation that was born at the time of Israel's reformation is now 64 years old.

GET READY BROTHERS & SISTERS!
ROJO$
ROJO$

Back to top Go down

Post by takeoff Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:41 pm

I believe the rebirth of Israel was a very significant event in the prophecies of the Bible. Come Lord Jesus.

takeoff

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum