Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

HERE IS SOME OF TODAY'S NEWS DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

HERE IS SOME OF TODAY'S NEWS

+12
Terbo56
therealbutterfly
mabysomeday
Kevind53
supergirl
DevaronDLH
maestro
happywelshguy
spirit144
Jayzze
rick152
Keys
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

HERE IS SOME OF TODAY'S NEWS Empty HERE IS SOME OF TODAY'S NEWS

Post by Keys Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:39 pm

For those that only listen to intel, here is some of today's news from Iraq newspapers:

1. Iraq announces it's intention to withdraw confidence from Prime Minister at press conference today.

2. The Kurds refuse to continue al Maliki as Prime Minister.

3. Maliki trying to remove Shabibi as Governor of the Central Bank because Shabibi, in trying to manage the economy, would not give the government the money they wanted.


Does anyone still think we are going to have an RV today or tomorrow?????????????
Keys
Keys
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 227
Join date : 2011-06-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

HERE IS SOME OF TODAY'S NEWS Empty Re: HERE IS SOME OF TODAY'S NEWS

Post by rick152 Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:42 pm

Thanks okiefan, By any chance a link to go with these?

*****************
Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 2574
Join date : 2011-06-19
Age : 64
Location : Eastern Ohio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

HERE IS SOME OF TODAY'S NEWS Empty Re: HERE IS SOME OF TODAY'S NEWS

Post by Jayzze Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:43 pm

no but if news is true once you get rid of malki the rv will follow soon after
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 5980
Join date : 2011-06-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

HERE IS SOME OF TODAY'S NEWS Empty Re: HERE IS SOME OF TODAY'S NEWS

Post by Guest Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:45 pm

OkieFan wrote:For those that only listen to intel, here is some of today's news from Iraq newspapers:

1. Iraq announces it's intention to withdraw confidence from Prime Minister at press conference today.

2. The Kurds refuse to continue al Maliki as Prime Minister.

3. Maliki trying to remove Shabibi as Governor of the Central Bank because Shabibi, in trying to manage the economy, would not give the government the money they wanted.


Does anyone still think we are going to have an RV today or tomorrow?????????????

If this is all true there sure seems to be a power struggle going on behind the scenes...and the only people losing is the Iraqi citizens.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

HERE IS SOME OF TODAY'S NEWS Empty Re: HERE IS SOME OF TODAY'S NEWS

Post by spirit144 Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:51 pm

This is a lot bigger than we thought huh? HERE IS SOME OF TODAY'S NEWS 490529750
spirit144
spirit144
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 367
Join date : 2011-12-02
Location : PLANET TEMAN [THE DOMAIN]

View user profile

Back to top Go down

HERE IS SOME OF TODAY'S NEWS Empty Re: HERE IS SOME OF TODAY'S NEWS

Post by rick152 Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:52 pm

punisher wrote:
OkieFan wrote:For those that only listen to intel, here is some of today's news from Iraq newspapers:

1. Iraq announces it's intention to withdraw confidence from Prime Minister at press conference today.

2. The Kurds refuse to continue al Maliki as Prime Minister.

3. Maliki trying to remove Shabibi as Governor of the Central Bank because Shabibi, in trying to manage the economy, would not give the government the money they wanted.


Does anyone still think we are going to have an RV today or tomorrow?????????????

If this is all true there sure seems to be a power struggle going on behind the scenes...and the only people losing is the Iraqi citizens.

A "behind the scenes battle" could also be good for the people in the long run as to keeping the governmant in a sort "check and balance" situation. Could it not?

*****************
Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 2574
Join date : 2011-06-19
Age : 64
Location : Eastern Ohio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

HERE IS SOME OF TODAY'S NEWS Empty Re: HERE IS SOME OF TODAY'S NEWS

Post by Keys Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:53 pm

rick152 wrote:Thanks okiefan, By any chance a link to go with these?


1. Iraq announces its intention to withdraw confidence from the Prime Minister at a press conference today - Saturday, April 7 / April 2012 11:30

Baghdad {: News} Euphrates Euphrates News has learned {} that the coalition in Iraq will hold a press conference today about the recent political tension situation in the country, especially between the Kurdistan Alliance and the rule of law and the Iraqi rule of law. A source familiar with from within the coalition in Iraq, told News} {Euphrates today that "the Iraqi List, will explain what happened at the Summit and what happened between Arab countries and the government." The source pointed out that "this conference will give an answer on the official positions of the recent Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki," in addition to "withdraw his confidence and the nomination of a replacement for him." "The conference will be held at one in the afternoon at the headquarters of the National Accord Movement, located in Olive Street in Baghdad." Is over 2:00 p.m.

http://translate.goo....ratnews.com%2F

(Sorry, can't get the link above to work.)

2. Can't find the second article at the moment.

3. http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http://www.shafaaq.com/sh2/news/iraq-news/39325--q-q-.html
Keys
Keys
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 227
Join date : 2011-06-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

HERE IS SOME OF TODAY'S NEWS Empty Re: HERE IS SOME OF TODAY'S NEWS

Post by Keys Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:57 pm

There are so many news articles out there, brought to other boards by regular people like you and me.

Why doesn't everyone do a little digging instead of being fed "intel" that is never true?

I don't understand.
Keys
Keys
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 227
Join date : 2011-06-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

HERE IS SOME OF TODAY'S NEWS Empty Re: HERE IS SOME OF TODAY'S NEWS

Post by Jayzze Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:01 pm

for quite while there has been talk about removing makiki but they hd no balls but after the joke of the summitt things have changed.especially the leaders of the middle east who thought they had a done deal and was lied to by malaki. s of right now only syria and iran support malki.i do believe they will get rid of malki soon and it will then rv and the people in iraq will benefit in the long run
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 5980
Join date : 2011-06-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

HERE IS SOME OF TODAY'S NEWS Empty Re: HERE IS SOME OF TODAY'S NEWS

Post by rick152 Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:04 pm

And I for one don't think for one second the Dr Shabibi is under any type of threat in loosing his job...We'll see!

*****************
Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 2574
Join date : 2011-06-19
Age : 64
Location : Eastern Ohio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

HERE IS SOME OF TODAY'S NEWS Empty Re: HERE IS SOME OF TODAY'S NEWS

Post by Guest Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:08 pm

Getting rid of M is the way to go IMO.

COME RV!!!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

HERE IS SOME OF TODAY'S NEWS Empty Re: HERE IS SOME OF TODAY'S NEWS

Post by Jayzze Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:16 pm

this is all part of shabbs plan rv after m is gone so he and his buddies cannot steal anymore money
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 5980
Join date : 2011-06-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

HERE IS SOME OF TODAY'S NEWS Empty Re: HERE IS SOME OF TODAY'S NEWS

Post by Guest Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:21 pm

:cheers: ☀ :cheers:

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

HERE IS SOME OF TODAY'S NEWS Empty Re: HERE IS SOME OF TODAY'S NEWS

Post by Jayzze Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:31 pm

thekiy talk of kursdan leaving but no mention of them getting of mal
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 5980
Join date : 2011-06-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

HERE IS SOME OF TODAY'S NEWS Empty Re: HERE IS SOME OF TODAY'S NEWS

Post by happywelshguy Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:34 pm

Based upon some of the most recent shared information, it is irrelevant as it has progressed beyond Iraqs control

bounce

OkieFan wrote:For those that only listen to intel, here is some of today's news from Iraq newspapers:

1. Iraq announces it's intention to withdraw confidence from Prime Minister at press conference today.

2. The Kurds refuse to continue al Maliki as Prime Minister.

3. Maliki trying to remove Shabibi as Governor of the Central Bank because Shabibi, in trying to manage the economy, would not give the government the money they wanted.


Does anyone still think we are going to have an RV today or tomorrow?????????????

*****************
"I AM THAT "I AM"

ENJOY EVERY PRECIOUS MOMENT!

LOVE IS LOUDER!

EVERY SOUL IS PRECIOUS BEYOND MEASURE!
happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 774
Join date : 2011-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

HERE IS SOME OF TODAY'S NEWS Empty Re: HERE IS SOME OF TODAY'S NEWS

Post by Keys Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:39 pm

[quote="happywelshguy"]Based upon some of the most recent shared information, it is irrelevant as it has progressed beyond Iraqs control


What do you mean "beyond Iraq's control"?

Obama told Barzani to go home and work it out.
Keys
Keys
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 227
Join date : 2011-06-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

HERE IS SOME OF TODAY'S NEWS Empty Re: HERE IS SOME OF TODAY'S NEWS

Post by Keys Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:47 pm

Sources close to Barzani: Kurdistan Region President will call an emergency meeting of Iraqi leaders upon his return to Erbil

Posted 06/04/2012 12:08 PM
Washington - "squares of liberation"

Sources close to the President of Kurdistan, Massoud Barzani, who is currently in the U.S. capital Washington, within the official visit to the United States, that "Barzani was determined to invite the Iraqi leaders to a meeting after his return to broad solutions to pull the country out of crises."

The sources confirmed that "if Maliki's refusal to attendance and the immediate start in the application of the Constitution and the political agreements that resulted in the formation of his government, the Kurds refuse to continue al-Maliki as prime minister. "

To that noted the same sources that the head of the Kurdistan region "put President Obama and Vice President Joseph Biden in the form of takeover of Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki to the authorities and bring them under control of direct personal," pointing to the commitment of U.S. heard Barzani at the White House the day before yesterday, "a democratic Iraq, federal and prevent any dictatorial approach. "

It is known that Maliki's coalition and its leaders assert that "the prime minister Mmeltzam constitution and that the descriptions of the dictatorship comes to influence on his success in leading the country."

http://www.altahreer...iew.asp?ID=7351

Keys
Keys
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 227
Join date : 2011-06-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

HERE IS SOME OF TODAY'S NEWS Empty Re: HERE IS SOME OF TODAY'S NEWS

Post by Keys Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:47 pm

Kurdistan Alliance reveals a quest for the collection of Talabani and Barzani Maliki at the same table

Editor: BR | SZ Saturday 07 نيسان 2012 13:33 GMT

Sumerian News / Baghdad MP from the Kurdistan Alliance Burhan Mohammed Faraj, Saturday, that President Jalal Talabani seeks to collect Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki and President of the Kurdistan region, Massoud Barzani, at the same table, in order to resolve disputes between Baghdad and Erbil, calling for "reasonable" in coalitions national and Kurdistan to move away from the war of solving problems through dialogue. Faraj said in an interview for "Alsumaria News", "Talabani will meet President of the Government of the Territory and his deputy, in an effort to bridge the gap in views between Arbil and Baghdad after meeting with Maliki in Baghdad," noting that "Talabani purports also collect all of the Kurdistan Region President Masoud Barzani and Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki soon at the same table to resolve differences between the parties. "

and called Faraj "wise men from the National Alliance and the Kurdistan stay away from the media escalation convulsive and to engage in serious dialogue to resolve problems, especially the first line of leaders from both the two parties, "stressing that" the debate has become necessary because there is no other way to solve problems and reach solutions satisfactory to both parties. " He Faraj that "a delegation from the Kurdistan Regional Government will visit Baghdad in the coming days to discuss the problems between the two parties never to meet with Maliki and Barzani the agreement on the outstanding issues between Baghdad and Erbil. " and the evolution of bickering between the coalition of state law and the Kurds to the demands of mutual trial of al-Maliki and Barzani, also called the Kurdistan Alliance for the first time of no confidence in Maliki and the formation of a new government.

The outstanding differences between Baghdad and Erbil on Contracts for the region's oil companies foreign as well as oil and gas law is still ongoing, in turn, as the federal government because of all the contracts signed by the Kurdistan Regional Government "illegal", as well as all the controversy that erupted after the host of Kurdistan to the Vice President Tareq al-Hashemi required for the elimination of Iraq.



http://alsumarianews...s-details-.html
0
Keys
Keys
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 227
Join date : 2011-06-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

HERE IS SOME OF TODAY'S NEWS Empty Re: HERE IS SOME OF TODAY'S NEWS

Post by Keys Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:48 pm

Reveals the source for "news": Talabani is trying to resolve the crisis between Kurdistan and Baghdad to meet with Barzani in Arbil

On: Saturday 07/04/2012 15:02
Arbil (news) .. Revealed Musdrssayas Kurd, that President Jalal Talabani to visit Erbil to resolve the crisis between the Kurdistan region and the federal government and specifically with the State of Law Coalition led by Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, adding that the Kurdish regional president Massoud Barzani will return to the region this evening.

The source (of the Agency news) on Saturday: President Talabani's visit to Erbil for the purpose of a meeting with the president of the region and the Kurdish leaders to reach a consensus or a decision about the recent crisis that erupted recently between Baghdad and Erbil.

The source added: that the President of Kurdistan region Masoud Barzani will return this evening to the region to hold a meeting with President Jalal Talabani on the crisis, and continued: that the size of the crisis forced Talabani to fly to Erbil to develop the solutions and to persuade Barzani to reach a quick fix. / End
http://bit.ly/IalrpF
0
Keys
Keys
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 227
Join date : 2011-06-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

HERE IS SOME OF TODAY'S NEWS Empty Re: HERE IS SOME OF TODAY'S NEWS

Post by Keys Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:49 pm

Kurdish lawmaker implementation of Erbil is the only solution to the problems of the region and the center
07/04/2012

BAGHDAD / not / MP for the Kurdistan Alliance is being protected Khalil, Saturday, that the agreement Erbil is the only solution to the problems of the province and the center. Khalil said in a statement the "Agency secrets news / not /" is not a problem in the law of oil and gas between the province and the center only, but to take the Convention Arbil list, political, and lack of commitment to the Convention should be a review of all positions and will return the partners to the site first.

"Khalil added that" the politicians did not get Asthakaqthm of this Convention, "and believed Khalil," The differences between al-Shahristani and Kurdish politicians is the issue of oil, but the cravings are the control center to the region. "Khalil said," The Commission investigative statements Shahristani affected component Kurdish and there are accusations are not true, He noted that the statements by some politicians in the Government Center override on a slide the Kurds. "It is noteworthy that the Kurdistan Alliance has threatened to publish minutes of meetings of leaders of political blocs in the Convention on Irbil within the initiative of President of Kurdistan Region Masoud Barzani, in the absence of commitment of some blocks agreements previous political.

It is noteworthy that the Kurdistan Alliance held earlier in a lengthy meeting in the resort of Salahuddin included all the political blocs representing the Kurdistan region in the Parliament of the center, was at the meeting emphasized on a number of important files, the demand for the implementation of Article [140] of the Constitution, and the implementation of oil and gas law as stated by the Constitution and the emphasis on the principle of national partnership and other files. "/ End

http://translate.goo...3D876%26lang%3D
0
Keys
Keys
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 227
Join date : 2011-06-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

HERE IS SOME OF TODAY'S NEWS Empty Re: HERE IS SOME OF TODAY'S NEWS

Post by Keys Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:51 pm

That's it for now.

I have to go grocery shopping and then cook for Easter.

How about someone else do a little homework?


Last edited by OkieFan on Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Keys
Keys
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 227
Join date : 2011-06-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

HERE IS SOME OF TODAY'S NEWS Empty Re: HERE IS SOME OF TODAY'S NEWS

Post by rick152 Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:53 pm

here is a no confidence article posted on another part of the forum just a few minutes ago

http://dinardaily.forumotion.com/t20472-malawi-no-confidence-iraqi-coalition-press-conference

*****************
Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 2574
Join date : 2011-06-19
Age : 64
Location : Eastern Ohio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

HERE IS SOME OF TODAY'S NEWS Empty Re: HERE IS SOME OF TODAY'S NEWS

Post by Guest Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:55 pm

Amazing news! Smile

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

HERE IS SOME OF TODAY'S NEWS Empty Re: HERE IS SOME OF TODAY'S NEWS

Post by maestro Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:27 pm

maliki's refusal to cede power under the ERBIL AGREEMENT

is his "ACHILLES HEEL",No seated GOI No RV.....Watch Shabibi

and the Kurds! Go RV.....HERE IS SOME OF TODAY'S NEWS 490529750
maestro
maestro
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Posts : 111
Join date : 2011-06-19
Location : GEORGIA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

HERE IS SOME OF TODAY'S NEWS Empty Re: HERE IS SOME OF TODAY'S NEWS

Post by DevaronDLH Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:01 pm

I have said it for 2 years, Al Maliki IS the problem is Iraq. He is aligned with Iran and only wants to be dictator in Iraq... just another Saddam! I too believe when they get rid of Maliki we will see an RV soon after. There is also the thought that as soon as Maliki is out of office he will be forced to leave the country... His diplomatic immunity will expire and there are many people in Iraq that would like to see him in jail or dead... and you may recall the 6.4 billion Iraq Dinars that are still missing... many people believe Maliki has that money... but getting it laundered is going to be a problem... however this fact also explains why Maliki wants to own the CBI and control the government... if he did then he would not have to answer to anyone and could exchange his illicit money without any problems... typical corrupt man wanna be dictator!
DevaronDLH
DevaronDLH
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 431
Join date : 2011-08-07
Age : 63
Location : Sedona, Arizona

View user profile http://http:uvian.org

Back to top Go down

HERE IS SOME OF TODAY'S NEWS Empty Re: HERE IS SOME OF TODAY'S NEWS

Post by Guest Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:51 pm

maestro wrote:maliki's refusal to cede power under the ERBIL AGREEMENT

is his "ACHILLES HEEL",No seated GOI No RV.....Watch Shabibi

and the Kurds! Go RV.....HERE IS SOME OF TODAY'S NEWS 490529750

Maliki is a clown. Good ridence.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

HERE IS SOME OF TODAY'S NEWS Empty Re: HERE IS SOME OF TODAY'S NEWS

Post by happywelshguy Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:11 pm

If you don't understand my comment, you may wish to read many of the previous posts, addressing this issue

bounce

[quote="OkieFan"]
happywelshguy wrote:Based upon some of the most recent shared information, it is irrelevant as it has progressed beyond Iraqs control


What do you mean "beyond Iraq's control"?

Obama told Barzani to go home and work it out.

*****************
"I AM THAT "I AM"

ENJOY EVERY PRECIOUS MOMENT!

LOVE IS LOUDER!

EVERY SOUL IS PRECIOUS BEYOND MEASURE!
happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 774
Join date : 2011-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

HERE IS SOME OF TODAY'S NEWS Empty Re: HERE IS SOME OF TODAY'S NEWS

Post by Guest Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:25 pm

[quote="happywelshguy"]If you don't understand my comment, you may wish to read many of the previous posts, addressing this issue

bounce

OkieFan wrote:
happywelshguy wrote:Based upon some of the most recent shared information, it is irrelevant as it has progressed beyond Iraqs control


What do you mean "beyond Iraq's control"?

Obama told Barzani to go home and work it out.

In your opinion are we there...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

HERE IS SOME OF TODAY'S NEWS Empty Re: HERE IS SOME OF TODAY'S NEWS

Post by Keys Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:32 pm

[quote="happywelshguy"]If you don't understand my comment, you may wish to read many of the previous posts, addressing this issue

Believe as you wish.

If you believe we are having the RV this weekend, so be it.

It's not up to me to change your mind.

Talk to me in a few days.
Keys
Keys
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 227
Join date : 2011-06-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

HERE IS SOME OF TODAY'S NEWS Empty Re: HERE IS SOME OF TODAY'S NEWS

Post by Guest Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:51 pm

[quote="OkieFan"]
happywelshguy wrote:If you don't understand my comment, you may wish to read many of the previous posts, addressing this issue

Believe as you wish.

If you believe we are having the RV this weekend, so be it.

It's not up to me to change your mind.

Talk to me in a few days.

I think we are ever so close now... happydance

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

HERE IS SOME OF TODAY'S NEWS Empty Re: HERE IS SOME OF TODAY'S NEWS

Post by supergirl Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:08 pm

Maybe Welshman is referring to this? ..... Maybe? Not sure what he's talking about. But this is good stuff:

http://www.livestream.com/washingtoninstitute/video?clipId=pla_1683453e-1784-45bd-bd30-1e5d8a17a83a&utm_source=lslibrary&utm_medium=ui-thumb
supergirl
supergirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 449
Join date : 2011-11-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

HERE IS SOME OF TODAY'S NEWS Empty Re: HERE IS SOME OF TODAY'S NEWS

Post by Guest Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:36 pm

supergirl wrote:Maybe Welshman is referring to this? ..... Maybe? Not sure what he's talking about. But this is good stuff:

http://www.livestream.com/washingtoninstitute/video?clipId=pla_1683453e-1784-45bd-bd30-1e5d8a17a83a&utm_source=lslibrary&utm_medium=ui-thumb

Thanks :happyjoy:

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

HERE IS SOME OF TODAY'S NEWS Empty Re: HERE IS SOME OF TODAY'S NEWS

Post by rick152 Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:42 pm

Here is a link to elsewhere on the site of the Maliki and no confidence "possibilities"

http://dinardaily.forumotion.com/t20481-malaki-got-spanked-by-house-seaker-najafi

*****************
Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 2574
Join date : 2011-06-19
Age : 64
Location : Eastern Ohio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

HERE IS SOME OF TODAY'S NEWS Empty Re: HERE IS SOME OF TODAY'S NEWS

Post by supergirl Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:45 pm

@punisher you're welcome
supergirl
supergirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 449
Join date : 2011-11-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

HERE IS SOME OF TODAY'S NEWS Empty Re: HERE IS SOME OF TODAY'S NEWS

Post by Guest Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:54 pm

rick152 wrote:Here is a link to elsewhere on the site of the Maliki and no confidence "possibilities"

http://dinardaily.forumotion.com/t20481-malaki-got-spanked-by-house-seaker-najafi

If the average dinar person i bigsmile s not excited now...i dont know what to say...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

HERE IS SOME OF TODAY'S NEWS Empty Re: HERE IS SOME OF TODAY'S NEWS

Post by rick152 Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:59 pm

Punisher you know very well that some will argue even after the rest of us have gone to the bank. LOL

*****************
Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 2574
Join date : 2011-06-19
Age : 64
Location : Eastern Ohio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

HERE IS SOME OF TODAY'S NEWS Empty Re: HERE IS SOME OF TODAY'S NEWS

Post by Kevind53 Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:01 pm

True, Rick, True ....

*****************
Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

 HERE IS SOME OF TODAY'S NEWS 2805820865  HERE IS SOME OF TODAY'S NEWS 2805820865  HERE IS SOME OF TODAY'S NEWS 2805820865  HERE IS SOME OF TODAY'S NEWS 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Posts : 27226
Join date : 2011-08-09
Age : 22
Location : Umm right here!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

HERE IS SOME OF TODAY'S NEWS Empty Re: HERE IS SOME OF TODAY'S NEWS

Post by Keys Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:04 pm

Maliki is really unbelievable. He won't last much longer, if he's not already gone.


[2:47:45 PM] Maliki is seeking to appoint Ali Baban, instead of Professor Shabibi central bank governor for personal
Ahmed Saadi / Shatt al-Arab - 07/04/2012 AD - 11:20 PM

Sources from inside the prime minister's office told the Shatt al-Arab that Maliki is trying hard to replace national identity inimitable and strategic expert, great Acanutorsinan Shabibi which is the pride of the Iraqis and Arabs and Muslims, a member of law Ali Baban and former Minister of Planning and to walk his policies that have long been Professor Shabibi stands before them in order to preserve the financial policy of the country.

The Professor Shabibi is the son of Mujahid elder Mohammad Reza Shabibi and if enable the prime minister to replace it will be a fatal blow to Iraq's reputation and financial policies of rationality and destructive of efforts to save the Iraqi currency and strengthen them and return Iraq to the status of regional and global On the financial front.

Note that the constitution bind the Central Bank of the House of Representatives, but there are those who push Maliki to adopt the interpretation of the last IMET to the Constitution and the law of the Central Bank of onion, contrary to call him from the necessity of adopting the Constitution.

And added that the Iraqi Parliament Speaker Osama Najafi detection of a letter addressed to Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki on the subject of the Central Bank.

A source familiar with the "Najafi said during a session of the House of Representatives today for a message sent by him to Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki urging him not to interfere in the matters of the Central Bank and the statement of the functions and duties of this bank, which is one of the independent institutions."

http://translate.goo...26prmd%3Dimvnsa
Keys
Keys
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 227
Join date : 2011-06-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

HERE IS SOME OF TODAY'S NEWS Empty Re: HERE IS SOME OF TODAY'S NEWS

Post by rick152 Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:06 pm

Okiefan this looks like a last ditch effort to keep a grasp on power...Kind of pitiful looking isn't it?

*****************
Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 2574
Join date : 2011-06-19
Age : 64
Location : Eastern Ohio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

HERE IS SOME OF TODAY'S NEWS Empty Re: HERE IS SOME OF TODAY'S NEWS

Post by mabysomeday Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:07 pm

happywelshguy wrote:Based upon some of the most recent shared information, it is irrelevant as it has progressed beyond Iraqs control

bounce

OkieFan wrote:For those that only listen to intel, here is some of today's news from Iraq newspapers:

1. Iraq announces it's intention to withdraw confidence from Prime Minister at press conference today.

2. The Kurds refuse to continue al Maliki as Prime Minister.

3. Maliki trying to remove Shabibi as Governor of the Central Bank because Shabibi, in trying to manage the economy, would not give the government the money they wanted.


Does anyone still think we are going to have an RV today or tomorrow?????????????


HWG - here's another cold glass of Koolaid while we wait for the weekend to end and give you the energy to go to the bank on Mon or Tues....


HERE IS SOME OF TODAY'S NEWS Koolai10
mabysomeday
mabysomeday
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 259
Join date : 2011-07-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

HERE IS SOME OF TODAY'S NEWS Empty Re: HERE IS SOME OF TODAY'S NEWS

Post by Keys Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:14 pm

rick152 wrote:Okiefan this looks like a last ditch effort to keep a grasp on power...Kind of pitiful looking isn't it?


I agree with you.

Very pitiful.

You would think he would have more intelligence, being the Prime Minister.

Instead, he comes off like a dictator and a fool.

He is just all for himself and doesn't care about his country or the Iraqi people.

Very, very sad.

However, I believe once they get him out, things will move very quickly and then we will see our RV.
Keys
Keys
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 227
Join date : 2011-06-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

HERE IS SOME OF TODAY'S NEWS Empty Re: HERE IS SOME OF TODAY'S NEWS

Post by supergirl Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:15 pm

@okiefan isn't he something else? I just read this on another site. Unbelievable. I'm telling you watching this play out ... Beats watching housewives any day...LOL
supergirl
supergirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 449
Join date : 2011-11-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

HERE IS SOME OF TODAY'S NEWS Empty Re: HERE IS SOME OF TODAY'S NEWS

Post by Keys Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:17 pm

supergirl wrote:@okiefan isn't he something else? I just read this on another site. Unbelievable. I'm telling you watching this play out ... Beats watching housewives anyway...LOL


I can hardly wait for the movie to come out. bigsmile
Keys
Keys
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 227
Join date : 2011-06-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

HERE IS SOME OF TODAY'S NEWS Empty Re: HERE IS SOME OF TODAY'S NEWS

Post by therealbutterfly Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:22 pm

OkieFan wrote:
rick152 wrote:Okiefan this looks like a last ditch effort to keep a grasp on power...Kind of pitiful looking isn't it?


I agree with you.

Very pitiful.

You would think he would have more intelligence, being the Prime Minister.

Instead, he comes off like a dictator and a fool.

He is just all for himself and doesn't care about his country or the Iraqi people.

Very, very sad.

However, I believe once they get him out, things will move very quickly and then we will see our RV.

Sad thing is, had they just followed the constitution from day 1, none of this would be goin on. But since they allowed him to steal the election after he LOST, then allowed HIM to act as proxy for minister seats (the most important ones too) and then allowed him to keep stalling and stalling and stalling, I dont really believe they are gonna follow thru. I have heard this so many times that they will have a no confidence vote and yet nothing happens. So to me, I will believe it when I see it lol.

I warned everyone when he got the court to rule in his favor that he could form the largest bloc AFTER the election that this was not gonna be good... and here we are. Still tryin to get the idiot out lol. Oh well, just gonna sit back and see what happens next.

*****************
HERE IS SOME OF TODAY'S NEWS Opinio10
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 2416
Join date : 2011-08-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

HERE IS SOME OF TODAY'S NEWS Empty Re: HERE IS SOME OF TODAY'S NEWS

Post by rick152 Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:34 pm

therealbutterfly wrote:
OkieFan wrote:
rick152 wrote:Okiefan this looks like a last ditch effort to keep a grasp on power...Kind of pitiful looking isn't it?


I agree with you.

Very pitiful.

You would think he would have more intelligence, being the Prime Minister.

Instead, he comes off like a dictator and a fool.

He is just all for himself and doesn't care about his country or the Iraqi people.

Very, very sad.

However, I believe once they get him out, things will move very quickly and then we will see our RV.

Sad thing is, had they just followed the constitution from day 1, none of this would be goin on. But since they allowed him to steal the election after he LOST, then allowed HIM to act as proxy for minister seats (the most important ones too) and then allowed him to keep stalling and stalling and stalling, I dont really believe they are gonna follow thru. I have heard this so many times that they will have a no confidence vote and yet nothing happens. So to me, I will believe it when I see it lol.

I warned everyone when he got the court to rule in his favor that he could form the largest bloc AFTER the election that this was not gonna be good... and here we are. Still tryin to get the idiot out lol. Oh well, just gonna sit back and see what happens next.


You konw TRB there is the other side of the coin.....Lets look at the hypotheetical for a second.

The Plan could have been set up with Maliki as a big part and this BS spreading around abouit him being so bad could all be smoke to keep us interneters out to lunch and not knowing what is happening so they can do this thing and us not be able to guess???? Just a thought!

*****************
Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 2574
Join date : 2011-06-19
Age : 64
Location : Eastern Ohio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

HERE IS SOME OF TODAY'S NEWS Empty Re: HERE IS SOME OF TODAY'S NEWS

Post by Kevind53 Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:42 pm

I have been saying all along we know what they want us to know ... they have way too much control of the media ... we hear and see what they want us to, and only what they want us to. Everything could be in place and hidden, or not ... we just have no way of really knowing ... the news is what they want it to be, when they want it to come out.

*****************
Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

 HERE IS SOME OF TODAY'S NEWS 2805820865  HERE IS SOME OF TODAY'S NEWS 2805820865  HERE IS SOME OF TODAY'S NEWS 2805820865  HERE IS SOME OF TODAY'S NEWS 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Posts : 27226
Join date : 2011-08-09
Age : 22
Location : Umm right here!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

HERE IS SOME OF TODAY'S NEWS Empty Re: HERE IS SOME OF TODAY'S NEWS

Post by therealbutterfly Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:51 pm

rick152 wrote:
therealbutterfly wrote:
OkieFan wrote:
rick152 wrote:Okiefan this looks like a last ditch effort to keep a grasp on power...Kind of pitiful looking isn't it?


I agree with you.

Very pitiful.

You would think he would have more intelligence, being the Prime Minister.

Instead, he comes off like a dictator and a fool.

He is just all for himself and doesn't care about his country or the Iraqi people.

Very, very sad.

However, I believe once they get him out, things will move very quickly and then we will see our RV.

Sad thing is, had they just followed the constitution from day 1, none of this would be goin on. But since they allowed him to steal the election after he LOST, then allowed HIM to act as proxy for minister seats (the most important ones too) and then allowed him to keep stalling and stalling and stalling, I dont really believe they are gonna follow thru. I have heard this so many times that they will have a no confidence vote and yet nothing happens. So to me, I will believe it when I see it lol.

I warned everyone when he got the court to rule in his favor that he could form the largest bloc AFTER the election that this was not gonna be good... and here we are. Still tryin to get the idiot out lol. Oh well, just gonna sit back and see what happens next.


You konw TRB there is the other side of the coin.....Lets look at the hypotheetical for a second.

The Plan could have been set up with Maliki as a big part and this BS spreading around abouit him being so bad could all be smoke to keep us interneters out to lunch and not knowing what is happening so they can do this thing and us not be able to guess???? Just a thought!

Wouldnt mind that being the case! lol
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 2416
Join date : 2011-08-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

HERE IS SOME OF TODAY'S NEWS Empty Re: HERE IS SOME OF TODAY'S NEWS

Post by Guest Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:54 pm

OkieFan wrote:Maliki is really unbelievable. He won't last much longer, if he's not already gone.


[2:47:45 PM] Maliki is seeking to appoint Ali Baban, instead of Professor Shabibi central bank governor for personal
Ahmed Saadi / Shatt al-Arab - 07/04/2012 AD - 11:20 PM

Sources from inside the prime minister's office told the Shatt al-Arab that Maliki is trying hard to replace national identity inimitable and strategic expert, great Acanutorsinan Shabibi which is the pride of the Iraqis and Arabs and Muslims, a member of law Ali Baban and former Minister of Planning and to walk his policies that have long been Professor Shabibi stands before them in order to preserve the financial policy of the country.

The Professor Shabibi is the son of Mujahid elder Mohammad Reza Shabibi and if enable the prime minister to replace it will be a fatal blow to Iraq's reputation and financial policies of rationality and destructive of efforts to save the Iraqi currency and strengthen them and return Iraq to the status of regional and global On the financial front.

Note that the constitution bind the Central Bank of the House of Representatives, but there are those who push Maliki to adopt the interpretation of the last IMET to the Constitution and the law of the Central Bank of onion, contrary to call him from the necessity of adopting the Constitution.

And added that the Iraqi Parliament Speaker Osama Najafi detection of a letter addressed to Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki on the subject of the Central Bank.

A source familiar with the "Najafi said during a session of the House of Representatives today for a message sent by him to Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki urging him not to interfere in the matters of the Central Bank and the statement of the functions and duties of this bank, which is one of the independent institutions."

http://translate.goo...26prmd%3Dimvnsa

Wow...this is sad yet entertaining. Maliki will be out...trust me! Things are looking good. This article shows a desperate man trying to destroy a better man. Too much ego!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

HERE IS SOME OF TODAY'S NEWS Empty Re: HERE IS SOME OF TODAY'S NEWS

Post by rick152 Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:57 pm

ego or power monger and greed??

*****************
Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 2574
Join date : 2011-06-19
Age : 64
Location : Eastern Ohio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum