Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

WEALTH MANAGEMENT & PREPAREDNESS LIST DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

WEALTH MANAGEMENT & PREPAREDNESS LIST

5 posters

Go down

WEALTH MANAGEMENT & PREPAREDNESS LIST Empty WEALTH MANAGEMENT & PREPAREDNESS LIST

Post by UNEEK Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:02 am

WEALTH MANAGEMENT & PREPAREDNESS LIST - By UNEEK

This may be of more benefit to the newbies as the more seasoned investors have probably done this and done it better SmileSmile

GET A VERY
SMART - TRUSTWORTHY - FINANCIAL ADVISER --

Someone that makes a living
at knowing how to protect assets -- and IS making a living at it now -
in light of the economy -

I will offer some suggestions based on
what I have heard and what I have decided I would like to accomplish
with my investment -- these are only suggestions for you to give
consideration to -

I will take care of any tax obligations

I plan to set up some Trusts -- and I already have a Foundation - Purchase some Insurances - pay yearly premiums up front -

Plan and Prepare some form of a budget to get an idea of monthly / yearly living expenses

I
will plan and prepare to attain and maintain as much privacy and
security of my holdings - by changing addresses to PO box etc and
clear internet info -

I plan to pay off my mortgage and be debt free

I plan to purchase some Gold and Silver and property for investment purposes

I
will purchase another home to better accommodate me and the way I want
to live out the rest of my years -- not extreme but definitely a
scale above my present conditions - which include security features
and emergency features such as power generator etc -

I will help my family which includes my mom - brothers - nieces and nephews - and some very close friends through special gifts

I will help the suffering and sick and some churches throughout my town through special gifts that will be anonymous

I will further my education and continue with my purpose/misson here and be of service to the community --

I will absolutely purchase a new more dependable vehicle - one for leisure driving and a truck for heavy duty projects

I
will plan -- prepare -- and protect my investment through what ever
means available -- such as a secret room /SAFE ROOM -- or vault in my
house --

I will plan -- prepare -- and protect my livelihood
through buying and storing of things that may be important and life
saving in a crisis situation - Below I will list the 100 items you will
want to have on hand in any crisis or emergency - You can start NOW
collecting them !! NOW !!

I hope this has been helpful and will
at least set your wheels turning to make lists for yourself -- I have a
specific notebook that I have been using to make lists in with phone
numbers of all banks and bankers names and even account # and wire
transfer info -- I have made notes of possible plans and even steps
to take once the RV is announced - such as Realtors - Attorneys with
phone numbers etc - In the excitement of it all the notes will keep me
grounded and going in the right direction -- respectfully -- UNEEK

THINGS TO HAVE ON HAND IN TIME OF CRISIS OR EMERGENCY: Some can be
used for bartering -- Buy Large Plastic Containers and label them for
collecting these items - You can even categorize them for ease of
locating items - or even place a list of contents on outside -- Start
out with smaller less expensive items if that is a concern now -
Folks -- even if you become wealthy tomorrow - it is still wise to be
prepared for emergencies - the store shelves empty real quick -

100 Things You Will Wish You had Stored:

1. Generators

2. Water Filters/Purifiers

3. Portable Toilets -- Baby Wipes

4. Seasoned Firewood. Wood takes about 6 - 12 months to become dried, for home uses.

5. Lamp Oil, Wicks, Lamps (First Choice: Buy CLEAR oil. If scarce, stockpile ANY!)

6. Coleman Fuel. Impossible to stockpile too much.

Guns, Ammunition, Pepper Spray, Knives, Clubs, Bats & Slingshots.(
Even Wasp & Hornet Spray is a very effective source of protection
with distance streams)

8. Hand-can openers, & hand egg beaters, whisks.

9. Honey/Syrups/white, brown sugar - salt

10. Rice - Beans - Wheat - Pasta

11. Vegetable Oil (for cooking) Without it food burns/must be boiled etc.,)

12. Charcoal, Lighter Fluid (Will become scarce suddenly)

13. Water Containers (Urgent Item to obtain.) Any size. Small: HARD CLEAR PLASTIC ONLY - note - food grade if for drinking.

16. Propane Cylinders (Urgent: Definite shortages will occur.) -

17. Survival Guide Book.

18. Mantles: Aladdin, Coleman, etc. (Without this item, longer-term lighting is difficult.)

19. Baby Supplies: Diapers/formula. ointments/aspirin, etc.

20. Washboards, Mop Bucket w/wringer (for Laundry)

21. Cookstoves (Propane, Coleman & Kerosene)

22. Vitamins - esp C (stops Scurvy)

23. Propane Cylinder Handle-Holder (Urgent: Small canister use is dangerous
without this item)

24. Feminine Hygiene/Haircare/Skin products.

25. Thermal underwear (Tops & Bottoms)

26. Bow saws, axes and hatchets, Wedges - Shovels - Rakes (also, honing oil)

27. Aluminum Foil Reg. & Heavy Duty (Great Cooking and Barter Item)

28. Gasoline Containers (Plastic & Metal)

29. Garbage Bags (Impossible To Have Too Many).

30. Toilet Paper, Kleenex, Paper Towels

31. Milk - Powdered & Condensed (Shake Liquid every 3 to 4 months)

32. Garden Seeds (No n-Hybrid) (A MUST)

33. Clothes pins/line/hangers (A MUST) - Rope - Cord

34. Coleman's Pump Repair Kit

35. Tuna Fish (in oil) Spam - Canned Meats

36. Fire Extinguishers (or..large box of Baking Soda in every room)

37. First aid kits - Alcohol - Peroxide - Tylenol - Asprin - Sunscreen -

38. Batteries (all sizes...buy furthest-out for Expiration Dates)

Garlic, spices & vinegar, baking supplies

40. Big Dogs (and plenty of dog food)

41. Books - Games - Writing Paper & Pencils - solar calculators

42. Matches. {"Strike Anywhere" preferred.) Boxed, wooden matches will go first

43.Solar panels to recharge DC power sources

44. Insulated ice chests (good for keeping items from freezing in Wintertime.)

45. Work boots & Hats & Gloves & durable shirts

46. Flashlights/LIGHTSTICKS & torches, "No. 76 Dietz" Lanterns

47. Journals, Diaries & Scrapbooks (jot down ideas, feelings, experience; Historic Times)

48. Garbage cans Plastic (great for storage, water, transporting - if with wheels)

49. Men's Hygiene: Shampoo, Toothbrush/paste, Mouthwash/floss, nail clippers, etc

50. Cast iron cookware (sturdy, efficient)

51. Fishing supplies/tools

52. Mosquito coils/repellent,
sprays/creams

53. Duct Tape

54. Tarps/stakes/twine/nails/rope/spikes

55. Candles

56. Laundry Detergent (liquid)

57. Backpacks, Duffel Bags

58. Garden tools & supplies

59. Scissors, fabrics & sewing supplies

60. Canned Fruits, Veggies, Soups, stews, , beef & chicken bouillon - etc.

61. Bleach (plain, NOT scented: 4 to 6% sodium hypochlorite)

62. Canning supplies, (Jars/lids/wax)

63. Knives & Sharpening tools: files, stones, steel

64. Bicycles...Tires/tubes/pumps/chains, etc

65. Sleeping Bags & blankets/pillows/mats

66. Carbon Monoxide Alarm (battery powered)

67. Board Games, Cards, Dice

68. d-con Rat poison, MOUSE PRUFE II, Roach Killer

69. Mousetraps, Ant traps & cockroach magnets

70. Paper plates/cups/utensils (stock up, folks)

71. Baby wipes, oils, waterless & Antibacterial soap (sav es a lot
of water)

72. Rain gear, rubberized boots, etc.

73. Shaving supplies (razors & creams, talc, after shave)

74. Hand pumps & siphons (for water and for fuels)

75. Soysauce, vinegar, bullions/gravy/soupbase

76. Reading glasses

77. Chocolate/Cocoa/Tang/Punch (water enhancers)

78. "Survival-in-a-Can"

79. Woolen clothing, scarves/ear-muffs/mittens

80. Boy Scout Handbook, / also Leaders Catalog

81. Roll-on Window Insulation Kit (MANCO)

82. Graham crackers, saltines, pretzels, Trail mix/Jerky

83. Popcorn, Peanut Butter, Nuts

84. Socks, Underwear, T-shirts, etc. (extras)

85. Lumber (all types)

86. Wagons & carts (for transport to and from)

87. Cots & Inflatable mattress's

88. Gloves: Work/warming/gardening, etc.

89. Lantern Hangers

90. Screen Patches, glue, nails, screws,, nuts & bolts

91. Teas

Coffee

93. Cigarettes - bartering

94. Wine/Liquors (for bribes, medicinal, bartering etc,)

95. Paraffin wax

96. Glue, nails, nuts, bolts, screws, etc.

97. Chewing gum/candies

98. Atomizers (for cooling/bathing

99. Hats

100. cotton neckerchiefs

Greatness lies, not in being strong, but in the right using of strength; and strength is not used rightly when it serves only to carry a man above his fellows for his own solitary glory. He is the greatest whose strength carries up the most hearts by the attraction of his own -- Bryant

“When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself.” ― Wayne W. Dyer

To be persuasive, one must be believable;
To be believable, one must be credible;
To be credible, one must be truthful.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
UNEEK
UNEEK
VIP FEATURED MEMBER
VIP FEATURED MEMBER

View user profile http://souljourney.lefora.com/

Back to top Go down

WEALTH MANAGEMENT & PREPAREDNESS LIST Empty Re: WEALTH MANAGEMENT & PREPAREDNESS LIST

Post by Kevind53 Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:44 am

Good info, one thing that makes me shake my head on these list though is 32. Garden Seeds (No n-Hybrid) (A MUST) ... it just makes me wonder how much the people who make up these lists know/think. Every, let me sat that again for emphasis EVERY food plant we have today is, by definition a hybrid. We have been intentionally or unintentionally hybridizing seeds for thousands of years.

Even the so called heritage crops like say, the Rutgers tomato are hybrids. Just as a quick for instance, cabbage, broccoli, cauliflower, kale, Brussels sprouts, collard greens, horseradish, turnips, mustard, canola, radishes, and a number of other vegetables all share a common origin in the same plant bred out all across Europe for different characteristics over thousands of years. As such they are defined as cultivars, not separate species.

On the subject of cruciferous vegetables, they are very good for you, but should be limited in their intake if taking certain medications as enzymes found in them can reduce blood serum levels of certain medicines. You also should like ly watch your intake if there is a chance you may have an iodine deficiency as certain chemicals can inhibit the uptake of iodine. Cooking for 30 minutes can reduce those, however most cruciferous veggies taste horrible if cooked that long.

I realize where they are going with that, but that is not what they say in these lists ... choose your seeds carefully, get them well packed, so they last, rotate them to keep them fresh. Experiment to make sure your crop "breeds true" so that the resulting crop will be usable. Learn to preserve your own food, harvest your own seed, and when and where to plant various crops for best results.

Know what local plants will provide usable nutrition, know when and how to harvest them. Know what wildlife might be caught and how to prepare them, how to build an emergency shelter, how to provide emergency medical care with a minimum of equipment. You can have the biggest, baddest, best survival equipment in the world, but if you don't know how to use it, if you can't get yourself out of the storm, you will likely die. On the other hand, if you know some basics, and use you head for more than a hat rack, you can survive with a minimum of equipment. So make sure you use your stuff enough to become competent in using it, and understand how maintain your equipment. This list could go on and on, but nuff said for now.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

WEALTH MANAGEMENT & PREPAREDNESS LIST 2805820865  WEALTH MANAGEMENT & PREPAREDNESS LIST 2805820865  WEALTH MANAGEMENT & PREPAREDNESS LIST 2805820865  WEALTH MANAGEMENT & PREPAREDNESS LIST 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

WEALTH MANAGEMENT & PREPAREDNESS LIST Empty Re: WEALTH MANAGEMENT & PREPAREDNESS LIST

Post by UNEEK Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:16 am

KEVIN WROTE: it just makes me wonder how much the people who make up these lists
know/think. Every, let me sat that again for emphasis EVERY food plant
we have today is, by definition a hybrid.

UNEEK: I did make the list - and I do know what I am talking about - I did not say I know everything -- I have researched for only about 3 years on "preparedness" articles - and have read from survival books and survival forums etc --

I know that I am female and it may be a surprise that I would think in those terms but I am no ordinary female -- I have been on my own for a lot of years and have done things that few would believe that I have done -

I know a little more than just things from the spiritual side of life -- since we do live in a "physical" world it is important to know how to survive in the human experience - Life has been a great teacher - and I have been a faithful student -

Words are used - reused and misused and I can see where clarification on my part was lacking to persuade you and maybe others to think I do know what I am talking about -- SmileSmile

Thank you Kevin -- I could have been a little clearer -- not realizing that maybe not everyone would know what I meant --

The seeds that are hybrid that I am speaking of will produce a crop but you will NOT be able to produce crops from those seeds -- because they are hybrid -- maybe there is a different name for these and I am at a loss right now to know what it is -

I am limited at the moment with time and details to go any further -- but will get back to this hopefully unless someone else decides to share their knowledge

I wanted to "share" and again was hoping to help the newbies NOT challenge the seasoned intellectual --
--

Last edited by UNEEK on Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:23 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Add more text for more clarification of intent)

Greatness lies, not in being strong, but in the right using of strength; and strength is not used rightly when it serves only to carry a man above his fellows for his own solitary glory. He is the greatest whose strength carries up the most hearts by the attraction of his own -- Bryant

“When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself.” ― Wayne W. Dyer

UNEEK
UNEEK
VIP FEATURED MEMBER
VIP FEATURED MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post by UNEEK Thu May 03, 2012 11:59 pm

HELLO SEBTOPDOG -- HERE IS THE POST YOU WERE ASKING ME ABOUT -- I hope it is helpful - I have been working on the list a little at a time and it has not been a strain financially at all - maybe only putting $20 at a time to purchasing items --

Have a blessed day -- and Hurry RV -- UNEEK
❤

UNEEK
UNEEK
VIP FEATURED MEMBER
VIP FEATURED MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Fri May 04, 2012 12:21 am

@UNEEK wrote:HELLO SEBTOPDOG -- HERE IS THE POST YOU WERE ASKING ME ABOUT -- I hope it is helpful - I have been working on the list a little at a time and it has not been a strain financially at all - maybe only putting $20 at a time to purchasing items --

Have a blessed day -- and Hurry RV -- UNEEK
❤

UNEEK: You're the best! I asked, and you responded right away. Thank you so very much. This is the list purpleskyz was referring to as well.

Kevind53: I appreciate your insights, too. Ultimately, each of us is responsible for ourselves and our loved ones in any emergency situation. You gave me more things to think about, and I appreciate that. I've done some reading about hybrid seeds, although I am no expert. I understand what UNEEK was getting at. (OK, I admit I frequently listen to Coast to Coast on the radio in the middle of the night, too.) As I understand it, many of the seeds we call hybrid have been purposely crossed in a way that will permit only one year's crop, and then the seeds from that crop are infertile and cannot reproduce. So I would agree with both you and UNEEK -- Select seeds carefully, purchase the best seeds possible, rotate them for freshness. Do some testing to be sure the resultant crop will furnish seeds that can grow the next year's crop.

You guys are awesome and knowledgeable. I'm printing out this whole thread for future reference. Thank you. A great public service! :cheers:

WEALTH MANAGEMENT & PREPAREDNESS LIST Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

WEALTH MANAGEMENT & PREPAREDNESS LIST Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jjlady Fri May 04, 2012 8:28 am

Uneek,

The seeds you are referring to are GMO-genetically modified. You always want non GMO seeds and non GMO food. The government and big food companies do not want to label the GMO products; because, they know we don't want them. They want a monoply on our food supply, with us at their mercies with no seeds to plant. Besides this, GMO food is very bad for our health. Sorry I don't have any links for you.

jjlady

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Fri May 04, 2012 9:37 am

Thanks Uneek, and the others for information! This is all helpful, and that is what we are here for....to help each other! Thanks...keep it coming...

WEALTH MANAGEMENT & PREPAREDNESS LIST 7_2_201v

WEALTH MANAGEMENT & PREPAREDNESS LIST Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...WEALTH MANAGEMENT & PREPAREDNESS LIST 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by UNEEK Fri May 04, 2012 9:57 am

This is just another little tidbit on seeds - will add more as researched - thank you jjlady for you contribution ❤

All viable seeds are hibernating tiny living plants that
only need moisture and warmth to sprout. And much like a chick in an egg,
all the nutrients this little life needs to spring into existence is contained
within it's shell.

Like boiling an egg, heating a seed will kill that little
life within it. However, unlike an egg, a seed can withstand cold
temperatures.

As seeds usually remain edible after the life within it dies,
we must use different criteria when determining sproutable seed storage life.

And again the big deciding factor is temperature. Plan on a storage life of 2 to 3 years at a stable temperature of 70 degrees F.

They should keep proportionately longer if stored at cooler temperatures. And remember, you want to store all of these seeds in air. Packed in nitrogen, the viability of some seeds will last longer than others.

This is still to a large degree an unexplored science, and therefore we recommend you store all the seeds you plan on sprouting in air.

Alfalfa
is a unique seed as it actually germinates better if the seed is
2 or 3 years old. Most any sample of alfalfa contains 'hard' seed and 'soft'
seed. Soft seed germinates within two days while hard seed germinates in
about a week.

The problem is, by the time the soft seed sprouts are ready
to harvest, the hard seed may not have germinated yet. As storage time draws on, the hard seed turns into soft seed. Older seed germinates closer together.

Stored in cool conditions, alfalfa seed should have a good percentage of
germination up until it is 8 years old.

UNEEK
UNEEK
VIP FEATURED MEMBER
VIP FEATURED MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum