Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

THE RATE (by Kaperoni) DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

THE RATE (by Kaperoni)

+5
rick152
casper19
Kevind53
formula1man
Keys
9 posters

Go down

THE RATE (by Kaperoni) Empty THE RATE (by Kaperoni)

Post by Keys Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:01 am

I'm listening to the Kaperoni/Ennorste/Russell call NOW.

They had an article translated by an Iraqi.

He said the rate would be anywhere from 1 to 1..........to...............1 1/2 to 1.
Keys
Keys
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

THE RATE (by Kaperoni) Empty Re: THE RATE (by Kaperoni)

Post by Guest Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:05 am

Kaperoni is one who follows the articles...I trust him...what else is he saying OKIEFAN....

Back to top Go down

Post by Keys Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:14 am

The rate will be more than the dollar and the Euro ($1.31), as these are the 2 currencies used in Iraq at the present.

They have to entice people to use the dinar, instead of the dollar or Euro.
Keys
Keys
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:16 am

OkieFan wrote:The rate will be more than the dollar and the Euro ($1.31), as these are the 2 currencies used in Iraq at the present.

They have to entice people to use the dinar, instead of the dollar or Euro.

Does he speculate as to when he thinks this thing will 'pop'?

Back to top Go down

Post by Keys Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:19 am

They said it should be very soon because Shabibi must do something right away.
Keys
Keys
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by formula1man Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:33 am

Kaperoni is clueless about the rate or anything dinar related.

formula1man

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:42 am

OkieFan wrote:They said it should be very soon because Shabibi must do something right away.

Thanks...here's hoping happydance COME RV!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:50 am

@formula1man wrote: Kaperoni is clueless about the rate or anything dinar related.

A word to the wise, this is Okie's house and we don't bash him or his friends, but neither do we bash others ... Do not degrade or discredit, slander or use offensive comments against other forums, their admins and mods or their members.

If you can't say something in a polite way, it's best not to say it.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

THE RATE (by Kaperoni) 2805820865  THE RATE (by Kaperoni) 2805820865  THE RATE (by Kaperoni) 2805820865  THE RATE (by Kaperoni) 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by casper19 Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:57 am

@Kevind53 wrote:
@formula1man wrote: Kaperoni is clueless about the rate or anything dinar related.

A word to the wise, this is Okie's house and we don't bash him or his friends, but neither do we bash others ... Do not degrade or discredit, slander or use offensive comments against other forums, their admins and mods or their members.

Kevin, I agree....so you should practice what you preech....we all need to be nice and polite in here, but people do have a right to their opinions. Everytime someone disagrees with a mod in here, you are the first to scold them! Be fair and remember the right to free speech as long as its not degrading and/or really out of line, let people have an opinion.

You will probably ban me like you have done to others, but I cannot sit back any longer and letthis go by anylonger without saying somthing.

The RV has been called on this site multiple times in the last six months and nothing.....not to say we dont appreciate all the hard work OKIE and Bulldog and others have done, but we do have right to question when it doesnt happen.

Their is my peace, I have said it....I hope it does not offend anyone...I probably will get banned for it though.

Have a happy Easter everyone

casper19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:02 am

@casper19 wrote:
@Kevind53 wrote:

Kevin, I agree....so you should practice what you preech....we all need to be nice and polite in here, but people do have a right to their opinions. Everytime someone disagrees with a mod in here, you are the first to scold them! Be fair and remember the right to free speech as long as its not degrading and/or really out of line, let people have an opinion.

You will probably ban me like you have done to others, but I cannot sit back any longer and letthis go by anylonger without saying somthing.

The RV has been called on this site multiple times in the last six months and nothing.....not to say we dont appreciate all the hard work OKIE and Bulldog and others have done, but we do have right to question when it doesnt happen.

Their is my peace, I have said it....I hope it does not offend anyone...I probably will get banned for it though.

Fair statement But I will say the "clueless Kap" statement was disrespectful and had a warning coming when written!

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:06 pm

@casper19 wrote:
@Kevind53 wrote:

OK show me one time where I have treated someone in a rude and impolite manner, for example, to use this instance, called them clueless. Yes, I have been firm, and I think fair. What I do not, and what the rules do not allow is anything rude, impolite, hateful, name calling etc. If you are accusing me of being to quick to issue warnings, well I would rather be a little too quick on that, than have to ban.

I can guarantee you will not find an example where I have been truly impolite, and if I have even come close or misconstrued a comment I have apologized in public. As to your last comment, I will not ban you ... I have a pretty thick skin ... I will not speak for others ... but I will say pull that crap on another mod, or admin and you are outa here. No threat, promise.

Oh, just for the record, I'll hold my 3000+ posts up against you 3 any day ... oh wait you had more than that didn't you, if your others are to be believed, you were here under a different name and got banned unfairly ... well I'll have to consider that an unfounded accusation, since it obviously can't be proven since you are using an alias.

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

THE RATE (by Kaperoni) 2805820865  THE RATE (by Kaperoni) 2805820865  THE RATE (by Kaperoni) 2805820865  THE RATE (by Kaperoni) 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by casper19 Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:16 pm

@Kevind53 wrote:
@casper19 wrote:
@Kevind53 wrote:

OK show me one time where I have treated someone in a rude and impolite manner, for example, to use this instance, called them clueless. Yes, I have been firm, and I think fair. What I do not, and what the rules do not allow is anything rude, impolite, hateful, name calling etc. If you are accusing me of being to quick to issue warnings, well I would rather be a little too quick on that, than have to ban.

I can guarantee you will not find an example where I have been truly impolite, and if I have even come close or misconstrued a comment I have apologized in public. As to your last comment, I will not ban you ... I have a pretty thick skin ... I will not speak for others ... but I will say pull that crap on another mod, or admin and you are outa here. No threat, promise.

Oh, just for the record, I'll hold my 3000+ posts up against you 3 any day ... oh wait you had more than that didn't you, if your others are to be believed, you were here under a different name and got banned unfairly ... well I'll have to consider that an unfounded accusation, since it obviously can't be proven since you are using an alias.

what in the name of Zues' ........ are you talking about? 3000 posts? come on ? what others are you talking about? Geez , unfounded accusation? come on man? Thick skin? lol I think not.........sorry to upset you enough to make those kind of ACCUSATIONS?

Have a nice day.....thanks for making my point for me

We all walk in his shadow, to hopefully kneel before him and ask for his forgiveness

casper19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by spirit144 Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:29 pm

Good afternoon OOM! All I can say is WOW!!!!!!! It is simple, regardless to what, right or wrong.....you can't just walk into my house and insult me, my family members or guest disrespectfully. If you come into my home and find something is offensive or you have been offended you have the option to leave and not come back. And I have the option to address it... because it is my home. It my seem unfair, but that's basically how it is. I don't agree with the definition of what is considered bashing versus just an opposing opinion on what has been reported, yet I understand that I am a guest here and the rules are the rules...( and there is"the you just should know better rule). If opinions are not to uplift or encourage, then anything else is just a waste of time and energy. We all know within ourselves the truth when you here it, see it or read it. Don't allow anyone to make you question yourself. Just relax, it will happen no matter the intel. It is for intertainment purposes only. Have a GREAT DAY!!

Last edited by spirit144 on Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
spirit144
spirit144
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:33 pm

Like spirit144 said. LOL THE RATE (by Kaperoni) 3346874973

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by spirit144 Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:47 pm

Casper19, don't worry it will one day RV and all of this will be a thing of the past.You would be so happy, you'd probably look for Kevin53 to give him a kiss.lol! As for Kevin53, I'm sure it is not easy keeping all of us happy here and defending Okie's house. Don't lose sight, it's working....step by step, stone by stone and brick by brick!
spirit144
spirit144
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:47 pm

@spirit144 wrote:Good afternoon OOM! All I can say is WOW!!!!!!! It is simple, regardless to what, right or wrong.....you can't just walk into my house and insult me, my family members or guest disrespectfully. If you come into my home and find something is offensive or you have been offended you have the option to leave and not come back. And I have the option to address it... because it is my home. It my seem unfair, but that's basically how it is. I don't agree with the definition of what is considered bashing versus just an opposing opinion on what has been reported, yet I understand that I am a guest here and the rules are the rules...( and there is"the you just should know better rule). If opinions are not to uplift or encourage, then anything else is just a waste of time and energy. We all know within ourselves the truth when you here it, see it or read it. Don't allow anyone to make you question yourself. Just relax, it will happen no matter the intel. It is for intertainment purposes only. Have a GREAT DAY!!

AWESOME post.

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:48 pm

Check out this thread from just a few minutes ago...Has to do with a no-confidence movement to show itself today. This could be real good news!

http://dinardaily.forumotion.com/t20472-malawi-no-confidence-iraqi-coalition-press-conference

so please;
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:55 pm

It's amazing news. Come rv!

Back to top Go down

Post by otjsd Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:23 pm

I agree with the entertainment part. This saga has had more plot twists and unforseen complications than a best selling novel. You couldn't write this stuff. LOL

@spirit144 wrote:Good afternoon OOM! All I can say is WOW!!!!!!! It is simple, regardless to what, right or wrong.....you can't just walk into my house and insult me, my family members or guest disrespectfully. If you come into my home and find something is offensive or you have been offended you have the option to leave and not come back. And I have the option to address it... because it is my home. It my seem unfair, but that's basically how it is. I don't agree with the definition of what is considered bashing versus just an opposing opinion on what has been reported, yet I understand that I am a guest here and the rules are the rules...( and there is"the you just should know better rule). If opinions are not to uplift or encourage, then anything else is just a waste of time and energy. We all know within ourselves the truth when you here it, see it or read it. Don't allow anyone to make you question yourself. Just relax, it will happen no matter the intel. It is for intertainment purposes only. Have a GREAT DAY!!
otjsd
otjsd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:25 pm

@casper19 wrote:what in the name of Zues' ........ are you talking about? 3000 posts? come on ? what others are you talking about? Geez , unfounded accusation? come on man? Thick skin? lol I think not.........sorry to upset you enough to make those kind of ACCUSATIONS?

We all walk in his shadow, to hopefully kneel before him and ask for his forgiveness

Well since you are the one making the accusations ... I invited you to look through my 3000+ posts for find one that supported your accusation. Believe it or not, I really done care, if you want a specific number, according to the forum data I have 3142 posts as of now. Surely you could find one to support your allegation.

As to the rest, I was referring to your comments on the 6th of March:
I just rhink its awesome to actually have an opinion on here and get
banned for questioning the harshness of a mod! Who fo you think you
are.....what you did is what put s this site in a bad light
everywhere....ridiculous .....i guess i cant have a thought or
anything....dont say anything remote towards a mod comment o THE RATE (by Kaperoni) 3091836158 r get banned

In case you forgot you can read them yourself here: http://dinardaily.forumotion.com/t19377-i-wonder-what#129213 I have no clue to who you are referring .. but it was followed up with this one:
Thats exactly what he did! I questioned his tactics and he banned me...took his ball and went home.....wa wa wa

so apparently, you had a previous persona that was banned by someone, allegedly because you questioned him. Don't know who, and don't know what your previous user name was, and to be honest, don't really care. Now I have been a lot more polite than you, so perhaps you want to take another swipe at me? Or you can man up and either prove me wrong or admit you went off half cocked.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by casper19 Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:38 pm

@Kevind53 wrote:
@casper19 wrote:what in the name of Zues' ........ are you talking about? 3000 posts? come on ? what others are you talking about? Geez , unfounded accusation? come on man? Thick skin? lol I think not.........sorry to upset you enough to make those kind of ACCUSATIONS?

Well since you are the one making the accusations ... I invited you to look through my 3000+ posts for find one that supported your accusation. Believe it or not, I really done care, if you want a specific number, according to the forum data I have 3142 posts as of now. Surely you could find one to support your allegation.

ok kevin, I went off half cocked are you happy......talk about making a mountain out of a mole hill.......my goodness...............are you going to keep me in from recess and clean the chalk board now..................i did man up as you so called it.....i did not like your tone so i called you on it...there.................its my opinion and you ripped me for it...thanks you win ok
anything....dont say anything remote towards a mod comment o THE RATE (by Kaperoni) 3091836158 r get banned

In case you forgot you can read them yourself here: http://dinardaily.forumotion.com/t19377-i-wonder-what#129213 I have no clue to who you are referring .. but it was followed up with this one:
Thats exactly what he did! I questioned his tactics and he banned me...took his ball and went home.....wa wa wa

so apparently, you had a previous persona that was banned by someone, allegedly because you questioned him. Don't know who, and don't know what your previous user name was, and to be honest, don't really care. Now I have been a lot more polite than you, so perhaps you want to take another swipe at me? Or you can man up and either prove me wrong or admit you went off half cocked.

casper19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by casper19 Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:40 pm

@Kevind53 wrote:

ok kevin, I went off half cocked are you happy......talk about making a mountain out of a mole hill.......my goodness...............are you going to keep me in from recess and clean the chalk board now..................i did man up as you so called it.....i did not like your tone so i called you on it...there.................its my opinion and you ripped me for it...thanks you win ok

casper19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:56 pm

Whatever ... OK so you did not like my tone, then just say that ... it was stern, I'll grant you, but what was posted was a banable offense. It's all in the rules, I chose a stern warning rather than some time off ... Neither I nor any of the other moderators ban people lightly, when they get the boot, they have earned it.

You were right in one sense, you could have been banned for the attitude you copped toward me. Others have in the past for very little more disrespect toward a mod or admin. Again, grace was extended. I have said many, many times ... if you would not appreciate it being said of you in that way, then likely it should not be posted. As my mother would have said "If you can't say something nice about someone then don't say anything."

Like I said, I have a thick skin, but neither I will not let an accusation go unchallenged. If someone proves me wrong I apologize, if the offence was public I apologize in public. I have here before, and I likely will again.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DevaronDLH Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:11 pm

If you follow Shabibi's thoughts and actions over the years he is definitely playing the part of Mother Hen in Iraq. I too think that he may want to start out low, so the people get used to the Dinar, then over a few months gradually increase the value of the Dinar to beyond that of Kuwait or anywhere in the ME. One thing is he cannot start out too low because the people won't adopt the Dinar if it 's value is not an enticement for them. They already have and use the USE and Euro's so if Shabibi cannot or will not sweeten the pot his efforts will be ignored and the people will lose more faith in him and the CBI... and its already at a low point for the CBI... you just can't lie to the people and lie to the people and lie to the people, and this the GOI and the CBI and Al Maliki have done for many years.
I do think its time for CBI to step up to the plate or sit down and shut up, forever.
RV or take a hike is the feelings coming out of IRAQ.
DevaronDLH
DevaronDLH
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile http://http:uvian.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:53 pm

@DevaronDLH wrote:If you follow Shabibi's thoughts and actions over the years he is definitely playing the part of Mother Hen in Iraq. I too think that he may want to start out low, so the people get used to the Dinar, then over a few months gradually increase the value of the Dinar to beyond that of Kuwait or anywhere in the ME. One thing is he cannot start out too low because the people won't adopt the Dinar if it 's value is not an enticement for them. They already have and use the USE and Euro's so if Shabibi cannot or will not sweeten the pot his efforts will be ignored and the people will lose more faith in him and the CBI... and its already at a low point for the CBI... you just can't lie to the people and lie to the people and lie to the people, and this the GOI and the CBI and Al Maliki have done for many years.
I do think its time for CBI to step up to the plate or sit down and shut up, forever.
RV or take a hike is the feelings coming out of IRAQ.

Good words. Come rv happydance

Back to top Go down

Post by happywelshguy Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:07 pm

I would personally prefer to accept OKIE'S latest post, as being the most accurate

bounce

OkieFan wrote:I'm listening to the Kaperoni/Ennorste/Russell call NOW.

He said the rate would be anywhere from 1 to 1..........to...............1 1/2 to 1.

"I AM THAT "I AM"

ENJOY EVERY PRECIOUS MOMENT!

LOVE IS LOUDER!

EVERY SOUL IS PRECIOUS BEYOND MEASURE!
happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:28 pm

@happywelshguy wrote:I would personally prefer to accept OKIE'S latest post, as being the most accurate

bounce

OkieFan wrote:I'm listening to the Kaperoni/Ennorste/Russell call NOW.

Even at $1 we are all blessed happydance

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum