Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Message for Ali @ Dinar Trade DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Message for Ali @ Dinar Trade

+3
dinarstar
rick152
GivingGodTheGlory
7 posters

Go down

Message for Ali @ Dinar Trade Empty Message for Ali @ Dinar Trade

Post by GivingGodTheGlory Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:37 pm

Thursday, April 5th, 2012. From Facebook's Page for Dinar Trade: "This is Ali, just got off the phone with Iraq. The rate in the local market is $856 per million IQD. They do not expect any change in that rate for the next three days as this is the last working day for the week there."

Since I am a novice at currency trading....not really sure what to make of this.

IN ALL YOUR WAYS, ACKNOWLEDGE THE LORD GOD AND HE SHALL DIRECT YOUR PATHS.

GivingGodTheGlory

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Message for Ali @ Dinar Trade Empty Re: Message for Ali @ Dinar Trade

Post by rick152 Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:44 pm

basically it says no RV this weekend. We shall see. Thanks for bringing.

Before someone eles asks is there a link to facebook page ?? dont know much about facebook.

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GivingGodTheGlory Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:52 pm

Although I am on Facebook....I am not on Dinar Trade's Facebook page.

Why people would want the WORLD to know that they are invested seems stupid to me and goes against all the advice that the security professionals warn against......

IN ALL YOUR WAYS, ACKNOWLEDGE THE LORD GOD AND HE SHALL DIRECT YOUR PATHS.

GivingGodTheGlory

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:09 pm

LOL Most of the entire "investment" community thinks this is a no go as far as making any money...So peeps knowing or not would be moot for them. Many others think this is a joke and would do little more than laugh. On the other hand when this thing pops, (and I do whole heartedly believe it will) That will be another story, All the people you have told that did not get in will be mad at you for convinceing them too. Know what I mean?

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:47 pm

@rick152 wrote:LOL Most of the entire "investment" community thinks this is a no go as far as making any money...So peeps knowing or not would be moot for them. Many others think this is a joke and would do little more than laugh. On the other hand when this thing pops, (and I do whole heartedly believe it will) That will be another story, All the people you have told that did not get in will be mad at you for convinceing them too. Know what I mean?

precisely rick!! ☀

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:45 pm

@rick152 wrote:LOL Most of the entire "investment" community thinks this is a no go as far as making any money...So peeps knowing or not would be moot for them. Many others think this is a joke and would do little more than laugh. On the other hand when this thing pops, (and I do whole heartedly believe it will) That will be another story, All the people you have told that did not get in will be mad at you for convinceing them too. Know what I mean?

I tried to convince some...key word tried. Oh well...

Come rv...before Wednesday Smile happydance

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Dinar Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:49 pm

So, another weekend without an RV! :evil: [b]

Queen Dinar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:30 pm

If we had to wait until Tuesday/wednesday then i can wait...

We can all also wait until September.

Back to top Go down

Post by mustlovedogs Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:08 pm

If that is Ali owner of DinarTrade are you kidding me? If he told you it wont RV that would be considered here in the states as insider trading tips and secrets. As he is a seller of dinar, he cannot put out information like that. He would be in huge hot water here, as well as having his licensing taken away, if he hasnt already.

mustlovedogs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:13 pm

@mustlovedogs wrote:If that is Ali owner of DinarTrade are you kidding me? If he told you it wont RV that would be considered here in the states as insider trading tips and secrets. As he is a seller of dinar, he cannot put out information like that. He would be in huge hot water here, as well as having his licensing taken away, if he hasnt already.

I may be mistaken here (and I have read the "insider trading" laws) but one cannot "insider trade" in currency speculation. Also the dinar traders have for a while now confirmed that they see no RV on occasion in the past and still hold their licenses.

so please;
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:15 pm

Those rules only apply to securities ... and as such though they may pertain to currency traders dealing in futures etc, I do not believe they would pertain to a currency dealer as they are not regulated by SEC. The key word being speculation ... they are not dealing in that per se ... but in exchange. Of course I was wrong ... once or twice LOL!

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Message for Ali @ Dinar Trade 2805820865  Message for Ali @ Dinar Trade 2805820865  Message for Ali @ Dinar Trade 2805820865  Message for Ali @ Dinar Trade 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Inquisitive one Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:02 pm

@mustlovedogs wrote:If that is Ali owner of DinarTrade are you kidding me? If he told you it wont RV that would be considered here in the states as insider trading tips and secrets. As he is a seller of dinar, he cannot put out information like that. He would be in huge hot water here, as well as having his licensing taken away, if he hasnt already.

From what I have read, there is no such thing as insider trading with currency. That applies to buying stock

Inquisitive one
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum