Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
NO National Meeting Article I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
NO National Meeting Article I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
NO National Meeting Article I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
NO National Meeting Article I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
NO National Meeting Article I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
NO National Meeting Article I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
NO National Meeting Article I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
NO National Meeting Article I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
NO National Meeting Article I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
NO National Meeting Article I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
NO National Meeting Article I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
NO National Meeting Article I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
NO National Meeting Article I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
NO National Meeting Article I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
NO National Meeting Article I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
NO National Meeting Article I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
NO National Meeting Article I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
NO National Meeting Article I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
NO National Meeting Article I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
NO National Meeting Article I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

NO National Meeting Article

Go down

NO National Meeting Article Empty NO National Meeting Article

Post by stevejss1 Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:25 pm

Statement by His Excellency the President on the national meeting
NO National Meeting Article Printer

April 5, 2012
April 5, 2012
في إطار المساعي الرامية إلى تعزيز الوحدة الوطنية ومواصلة بناء مؤسسات الدولة وتحقيق التفاهم بين مختلف الكتل البرلمانية والقوى السياسية، عقدت اللجنة التحضيرية المكلفة بالإعداد للاجتماع الوطني سلسلة من الاجتماعات التي تم خلالها عرض المواقف وتدارس سبل حل القضايا المختلف عليها.
In the context of efforts to promote national unity and continue to build state institutions and to achieve understanding between the various parliamentary blocs and political forces, the Preparatory Committee in charge of preparations for the meeting of the national series of meetings during which the display positions and discuss ways of resolving the disputed issues.
ولكثرة وتعقيد المواضيع التي ينبغي أن يناقشها الاجتماع الوطني، فقد اقتضى مواصلة الاجتماعات واستكمال المناقشات بهدف التوصل إلى حلول ناجزة للمشاكل القائمة.
The number and complexity of the issues that should be discussed by the national meeting, it was necessary to continue the meetings and the completion of discussions with a view to find solutions to existing problems Nadzh.
وإننا إذ نؤكد أهمية الاستمرار في بذل الجهود لتحقيق التوافق الوطني نحث جميع القوى السياسية إلى تحاشي كل ما قد يؤدي إلى شحن الأجواء وتوترها، وعدم اللجوء إلى فرض الشروط المسبقة، إذ إن طاولة الحوار في الاجتماع هي السبيل الأمثل لطرح كل الهموم والمشاكل.
As we emphasize the importance of continued efforts to achieve national consensus we urge all political forces to avoid all that may lead to charge the atmosphere and tense, and not to resort to the imposition of preconditions, as the dialogue table in the meeting is the best way to put all the worries and problems.
ولقد كان هذا التصور المشترك للقوى السياسية والذي استندنا إليه في دعوتنا إلى عقد الاجتماع الوطني في الخامس من الشهر الجاري، وكان مدعاة أسفنا أن تتخذ بعض الأطراف موقفاً سلبياً أدى إلى إرجاء الاجتماع.
This was the common perception of political forces and the Judging to in our call to convene a national meeting on the fifth of this month, and it was a matter of some regret that the parties take a negative attitude has led to the postponement of the meeting.
إننا ندعو اللجنة التحضيرية إلى تكثيف جهودها والتوصل إلى تفاهمات تمكننا من تحديد موعد جديد للاجتماع الوطني قريبا بإذن الله تعالى.
We call the Preparatory Committee to intensify its efforts to reach understandings and enable us to determine a new date for meeting the national soon, God willing.

جلال طالباني
Jalal Talabani
رئيس الجمهورية".
President of the Republic. "

If it doesn't make sense it's nonsense.

Real procedures must be completed before we have a real RV. The cart cannot pull the horse!

stevejss1
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum