Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Craziness of Scam by "Tony TNT Renfrow" and the Iraqi Dinar Currency Scam
3 DIFFERENT BASKETS OF RV'S? 2 WEEKS APART. I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:26 pm by Mission1st

» Even conspiratorial currency speculators aren’t buying a Russian ruble revalue - It’s not the next the Iraqi dinar
3 DIFFERENT BASKETS OF RV'S? 2 WEEKS APART. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 1:04 pm by RamblerNash

» Go Russia
3 DIFFERENT BASKETS OF RV'S? 2 WEEKS APART. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2024 5:20 am by Dorotnas

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
3 DIFFERENT BASKETS OF RV'S? 2 WEEKS APART. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 5:02 pm by Dorotnas

» Carnival Rides
3 DIFFERENT BASKETS OF RV'S? 2 WEEKS APART. I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
3 DIFFERENT BASKETS OF RV'S? 2 WEEKS APART. I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
3 DIFFERENT BASKETS OF RV'S? 2 WEEKS APART. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
3 DIFFERENT BASKETS OF RV'S? 2 WEEKS APART. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
3 DIFFERENT BASKETS OF RV'S? 2 WEEKS APART. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
3 DIFFERENT BASKETS OF RV'S? 2 WEEKS APART. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
3 DIFFERENT BASKETS OF RV'S? 2 WEEKS APART. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
3 DIFFERENT BASKETS OF RV'S? 2 WEEKS APART. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
3 DIFFERENT BASKETS OF RV'S? 2 WEEKS APART. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
3 DIFFERENT BASKETS OF RV'S? 2 WEEKS APART. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
3 DIFFERENT BASKETS OF RV'S? 2 WEEKS APART. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
3 DIFFERENT BASKETS OF RV'S? 2 WEEKS APART. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
3 DIFFERENT BASKETS OF RV'S? 2 WEEKS APART. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
3 DIFFERENT BASKETS OF RV'S? 2 WEEKS APART. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
3 DIFFERENT BASKETS OF RV'S? 2 WEEKS APART. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
3 DIFFERENT BASKETS OF RV'S? 2 WEEKS APART. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

3 DIFFERENT BASKETS OF RV'S? 2 WEEKS APART.

+4
dinarstar
emmy
doodoo
rosymunoz21
8 posters

Go down

3 DIFFERENT BASKETS OF RV'S? 2 WEEKS APART. Empty 3 DIFFERENT BASKETS OF RV'S? 2 WEEKS APART.

Post by rosymunoz21 Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:05 pm

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT OTHER CURRENCIES WILL BE RV-ING? THANK YOU, STAY BLESSED!

rosymunoz21

Back to top Go down

3 DIFFERENT BASKETS OF RV'S? 2 WEEKS APART. Empty Re: 3 DIFFERENT BASKETS OF RV'S? 2 WEEKS APART.

Post by doodoo Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:51 pm

YES!

SENATOR DOODOO
Support Term Limits for US Congress
doodoo
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

3 DIFFERENT BASKETS OF RV'S? 2 WEEKS APART. Empty Re: 3 DIFFERENT BASKETS OF RV'S? 2 WEEKS APART.

Post by emmy Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:32 pm

Yes can you keep a secret.
So can I

emmy

Back to top Go down

Post by rosymunoz21 Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:50 pm

EMMY: Secret??? If it was ment to be a secret i dont believe that someone would have told you about it. It all depends wether a person wants to be helpful to others and lead them the right path. Its ok that you dont want to say anything about it, but why write something if you're of no help.. Just remember to treat others as you would like to be treated, not just because of this post but in general. God Bless you and your family, and may He help you as you are help to others Smile

rosymunoz21

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:06 pm

I am going to log out in a few,but please folks...try to play nice, ☀ ☀ ☀
thanks,and be Blessed!!

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by stevejss1 Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:47 pm

There is no proof of any currencies RVing with the IQD. There may possible be a few countries that RV/DV/RI at the same time and there have been articles on that. There is no proof of 197 countries(that would be almost every currency of every country in the world) or any other number RVing period. There is no credible list that has been brought forth of countries, there currency value or what they will change there value to. IMO bottom line is it has no bearing on the RV of the IQD just more junk intel. Do yourself a huge favor rosy read articles and news, miske is a great source for that and other article and news related information sources. If you want to go crazy listen to the g's if you want to be an informed dinarian with a level head do as I mentioned. You will be much happier and enjoy the ride much better. Blessings and good luck.

If it doesn't make sense it's nonsense.

Real procedures must be completed before we have a real RV. The cart cannot pull the horse!

stevejss1
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:54 pm

rosymunoz21 wrote:DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT OTHER CURRENCIES WILL BE RV-ING? THANK YOU, STAY BLESSED!

Please allow me to try and help... A lot has been said about the "baskets" of currencies. Some conjecture, some rumor, some fact.

What we have heard and read is that the world is moving to (lets say) commidity base Or more like a gold based standard. Where currency "value" for different countries would be based on the REAL value of the said country. This has been talked about in the news. ex. The value of the dollar has help because of assets, production and, workforce.

If and when this "realignment" of currencies (I am sure) does happen. Some up, some down and, others will not move at all. As far as to which and when each "basket" will fit? All that we really know is that it is possible to come out in baskets. But they may do the entire thing all at once. I am very sure that these adjustments will come but, there are not many people that you, I, or many peeps that happen to these forums will ever know until it is over. Not that it is impossible for someone here to have real knowledge but so unlikely! We will all find out together when all is said and done, otherwise speculators would be going nuts and have a very unfair advantage.

Hope this helped in some way.

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:57 pm

stevejss1 wrote:There is no proof of any currencies RVing with the IQD. There may possible be a few countries that RV/DV/RI at the same time and there have been articles on that. There is no proof of 197 countries(that would be almost every currency of every country in the world) or any other number RVing period. There is no credible list that has been brought forth of countries, there currency value or what they will change there value to. IMO bottom line is it has no bearing on the RV of the IQD just more junk intel. Do yourself a huge favor rosy read articles and news, miske is a great source for that and other article and news related information sources. If you want to go crazy listen to the g's if you want to be an informed dinarian with a level head do as I mentioned. You will be much happier and enjoy the ride much better. Blessings and good luck.

Actually since there are only 182 currencies world wide ... that would be tough ... just saying.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

3 DIFFERENT BASKETS OF RV'S? 2 WEEKS APART. 2805820865  3 DIFFERENT BASKETS OF RV'S? 2 WEEKS APART. 2805820865  3 DIFFERENT BASKETS OF RV'S? 2 WEEKS APART. 2805820865  3 DIFFERENT BASKETS OF RV'S? 2 WEEKS APART. 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:04 am

Kevind53 wrote:
stevejss1 wrote:There is no proof of any currencies RVing with the IQD. There may possible be a few countries that RV/DV/RI at the same time and there have been articles on that. There is no proof of 197 countries(that would be almost every currency of every country in the world) or any other number RVing period. There is no credible list that has been brought forth of countries, there currency value or what they will change there value to. IMO bottom line is it has no bearing on the RV of the IQD just more junk intel. Do yourself a huge favor rosy read articles and news, miske is a great source for that and other article and news related information sources. If you want to go crazy listen to the g's if you want to be an informed dinarian with a level head do as I mentioned. You will be much happier and enjoy the ride much better. Blessings and good luck.

Actually since there are only 182 currencies world wide ... that would be tough ... just saying.

Also to add to that Kevin... Of the 182 countries in the world Many, many, use other countries currencies and truly have no real currency of their own. Some even have a currency and dont use it for anything. That currency is in name only and never used, either on the street or international commerce of any type.

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rosymunoz21 Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:12 am

Thank you all for your input!! May God keep blessing all of you. Have a wonderful weekend with your loved ones!!

rosymunoz21

Back to top Go down

Post by stevejss1 Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:54 am

Your are correct Kevin and Rick the point of course is the number 192 has been used in the rumtel most of all, numbers like 192, 182, 154, etc have all been rumored. They have been used buy many as an excuse as to why the IQD has been delayed when g's "sources" were incorret again and again, right? IMO there will be several currencies in a basket as suggested by Shabibi to keep a steady float with more than just the USD, put them in the same basket and keep the currecy stable that is what baskets do. Rosy IMO the IQD is not held back, waiting on, or subject to any other currencies RVing, they will go along with IQD and when for all the real reason the IQD RVs they will go along at that time. Real things like completing the GOI/ministers announced and the signing of HCL. Then we will be ready for an RV and not until then. Let's hope that when Barzoini gets back (many be back) from US after being with Obama, Biden, H Clinton and others he will have the plan to rap this up. God Bless all and to all dinarians and their families Happy Easter and Passover.

If it doesn't make sense it's nonsense.

Real procedures must be completed before we have a real RV. The cart cannot pull the horse!

stevejss1
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:55 am

Yes, I agree certain things do have to be in place. As I have said before however, we really have no way of knowing what is or is not actually in place. We know what they want us to know. Information and the press is still pretty tightly controlled over there, so while it is best to derive your info from news articles, you need to keep in mind that what you are reading is likely not "the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth."

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

3 DIFFERENT BASKETS OF RV'S? 2 WEEKS APART. 2805820865  3 DIFFERENT BASKETS OF RV'S? 2 WEEKS APART. 2805820865  3 DIFFERENT BASKETS OF RV'S? 2 WEEKS APART. 2805820865  3 DIFFERENT BASKETS OF RV'S? 2 WEEKS APART. 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by az-tex Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:59 am

stevejss1 wrote:Your are correct Kevin and Rick the point of course is the number 192 has been used in the rumtel most of all, numbers like 192, 182, 154, etc have all been rumored. They have been used buy many as an excuse as to why the IQD has been delayed when g's "sources" were incorret again and again, right? IMO there will be several currencies in a basket as suggested by Shabibi to keep a steady float with more than just the USD, put them in the same basket and keep the currecy stable that is what baskets do. Rosy IMO the IQD is not held back, waiting on, or subject to any other currencies RVing, they will go along with IQD and when for all the real reason the IQD RVs they will go along at that time. Real things like completing the GOI/ministers announced and the signing of HCL. Then we will be ready for an RV and not until then. Let's hope that when Barzoini gets back (many be back) from US after being with Obama, Biden, H Clinton and others he will have the plan to rap this up. God Bless all and to all dinarians and their families Happy Easter and Passover.

Indeed...

I always laughed at the idea of 192 currencies changing in the "world realignment"... which in of itself is a joke... Rolling Eyes :shock: affraid

GREAT post...

3 DIFFERENT BASKETS OF RV'S? 2 WEEKS APART. 1261280965

In God's timing, not a second sooner...
az-tex
az-tex
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by doodoo Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:21 pm

rosymunoz21 wrote:EMMY: Secret??? If it was ment to be a secret i dont believe that someone would have told you about it. It all depends wether a person wants to be helpful to others and lead them the right path.
I see that you are a newbie who was asking a simple question to which I replied with a rather flippant answer. My apology for that, but the point was that no one would be able to answer your question. With all due respect, rosymunoz21, I would be very careful about using this or any other dinar site to "lead you down the right path". There are many here who are very knowledgeable and logical on their opinions which they freely express. There are also many here (and on all dinar sites) who put out claims which are either false to start with or are proven to be false time after time.

rosymunoz21 wrote:DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT OTHER CURRENCIES WILL BE RV-ING? THANK YOU, STAY BLESSED!
If you read every posted response to your question and digest them all, you should come up with the conclusion that no one is able to answer your question.

So in hindsight, my original post would have been much more meaningful and helpful if instead of reading "YES!" it would have read "NO!"

Have a wonderful weekend and may God bless you and your family on THE most Holy of Days!

Last edited by doodoo on Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

SENATOR DOODOO
Support Term Limits for US Congress
doodoo
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:29 pm

DooDoo :cheers: Bravo! Very Happy

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum