Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Confused and Trying to Understand I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Confused and Trying to Understand I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Confused and Trying to Understand I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Confused and Trying to Understand I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Confused and Trying to Understand I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Confused and Trying to Understand I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Confused and Trying to Understand I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Confused and Trying to Understand I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Confused and Trying to Understand I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Confused and Trying to Understand I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Confused and Trying to Understand I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Confused and Trying to Understand I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Confused and Trying to Understand I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Confused and Trying to Understand I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Confused and Trying to Understand I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Confused and Trying to Understand I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Confused and Trying to Understand I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Confused and Trying to Understand I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Confused and Trying to Understand I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Confused and Trying to Understand I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Confused and Trying to Understand

+6
Ponee
SEBtopdog
sandwedge
ou812
takeoff
showmethe$
10 posters

Go down

Confused and Trying to Understand Empty Confused and Trying to Understand

Post by showmethe$ Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:21 pm

Im a little confused as to why Bulldog 75 quotes a rate over and over....but in the same sentence or breath at times says...."NO ONE KNOWS THE: DATE, RATE, TIME EXCEPT GOD.; AND HE WEARS NO WRISTWATCH". Im just trying to understand this...If he doesnt know the rate then quit quoting a rate all of the time. Im not trying to be disrespectful, but Im trying to understand and CONFUSED as to why he contridicts himself over and over.

Im so ready for this emotional roller coaster to be over with one way or another. I seem to still get caught up in the HIPE that its done and Ive been in this for well over a year. I guess I just want to believe that we will all flourish with this gift. I know of so many friends and family that need help and I want to lend a helping hand with their needs.

Go RV!!! Smile :cheers: lol! Confused and Trying to Understand 949729897 Confused and Trying to Understand 312044658 Confused and Trying to Understand 3151798102
showmethe$
showmethe$

Back to top Go down

Confused and Trying to Understand Empty Re: Confused and Trying to Understand

Post by Guest Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:30 pm

LOL...funny thing is I was thinking the same thing scratch lmao scratch

Either way, come rv :happyjoy:

Back to top Go down

Post by takeoff Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:34 pm

Hi showmethe$, if you stick to the news articles you'll be realistically and
better informed. Yes the contradictions would confuse anyone who believed. I
saw this same sort of thing about 13 years ago.

takeoff

Back to top Go down

Post by ou812 Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:44 pm

showmethe$ wrote:Im a little confused as to why Bulldog 75 quotes a rate over and over....but in the same sentence or breath at times says...."NO ONE KNOWS THE: DATE, RATE, TIME EXCEPT GOD.; AND HE WEARS NO WRISTWATCH". Im just trying to understand this...If he doesnt know the rate then quit quoting a rate all of the time. Im not trying to be disrespectful, but Im trying to understand and CONFUSED as to why he contridicts himself over and over.

Im so ready for this emotional roller coaster to be over with one way or another. I seem to still get caught up in the HIPE that its done and Ive been in this for well over a year. I guess I just want to believe that we will all flourish with this gift. I know of so many friends and family that need help and I want to lend a helping hand with their needs.

Go RV!!! Smile :cheers: lol! Confused and Trying to Understand 949729897 Confused and Trying to Understand 312044658 Confused and Trying to Understand 3151798102

Ive been on this ride for six years some others as long as 8 years how do you think
we feel.

ou812
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:08 pm

I'm with you on the confusing part, but I don't think we are alone. I think there are 2-million of us equally confused.

Go RI/RV,,
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:11 pm

ou812, you said you've been in this 6 years and some have been in for more than 8 years. And when you asked "How do you think we feel?" , well, I can imagine. I can't say I KNOW how it feels, but I surely do have an idea. And to $showmethe$ and punisher, just because you haven't been in this investment as long as some of the "old-timers", I can sense your frustration is just as heartfelt.

Everyone has a story. Everyone has a problem (or many). Each has his own reason for having gotten into this investment in the first place. Everone's feeling anxious and impatient these days. That's natural. I simply want to say I appreciate those of you who have questions and present them in the forum in a way that invites conversation. If we continue to support each other, I believe we'll all make it to the finish line. Some of the people on this site are so amazing, I am in awe of them. Sometimes it's a person who only has a post or two so far, even though he/she has been a member for quite a while. I hope we'll keep hearing from you on a regular basis. And to the regulars on the site, even if we don't all respond to what you've had to say, just watch the "view" count for the thread and know that you may be affecting dozens or hundreds of people with your thoughts.

Have a Good Friday, and a Blessed Easter. ☀

Confused and Trying to Understand Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

Confused and Trying to Understand Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:41 pm

Very well said Sebtopdog! Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:45 pm

ponee wrote:Very well said Sebtopdog! Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts.

Confused and Trying to Understand 1839924927 TYVM.

Confused and Trying to Understand Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Splovengates Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:00 pm

ITS "STUFF LIKE THIS THAT MAKES PEOPLE THINK THIS IS A SCAM.

WHAT CAN I SAY?

"Things are looking very favorable for today into tomorrow night. Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday. Could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the RV and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st of the month. Sooner more than later. This is an education in patience. GO RV GO Splovengates/CaptJerry

:cherry:"And I saw [3 angels] fly in the midst of heaven..." Rev 14
Splovengates
Splovengates
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:01 pm

Splovengates wrote:ITS "STUFF LIKE THIS THAT MAKES PEOPLE THINK THIS IS A SCAM.

WHAT CAN I SAY?

Splovengates: Stuff like what, please?

SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:16 pm

I think both Okie and Bulldog have made it pretty clear that what they give is based on the info they receive and rates are pretty much best guess ... the only people who know 100% for sure are those who control the event, and they ain't talking.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Confused and Trying to Understand 2805820865  Confused and Trying to Understand 2805820865  Confused and Trying to Understand 2805820865  Confused and Trying to Understand 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by eburch Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:33 pm

Maybe False hope is better than no hope? :

eburch

Back to top Go down

Post by ou812 Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:00 pm

Kevind53 wrote:I think both Okie and Bulldog have made it pretty clear that what they give is based on the info they receive and rates are pretty much best guess ... the only people who know 100% for sure are those who control the event, and they ain't talking.

Here's the thing, if you were supposedly receiving info from higher sources and every date
and rate you made public on this forum never materialized, at what point would you just stop
posting this information.

ou812
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ou812 Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:01 pm

eburch wrote:Maybe False hope is better than no hope? :

I 100% disagree.

ou812
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:03 pm

ou812 wrote:
Kevind53 wrote:I think both Okie and Bulldog have made it pretty clear that what they give is based on the info they receive and rates are pretty much best guess ... the only people who know 100% for sure are those who control the event, and they ain't talking.

Here's the thing, if you were supposedly receiving info from higher sources and every date
and rate you made public on this forum never materialized, at what point would you just stop

Where I'm confused is, I thought we weren't going to see any posts until "Post RV".

Go RI/RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by showmethe$ Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:10 pm

Wow your right on that quote. I forgot about that one Sandwedge. TConfused and Trying to Understand 1649822485here are so many predictions and quotes that NEVER come to fruitrition and they just keep spouting the same over and over. I know if I told my customers something wrong time and time again.........well I can only think they would lose trust in me.
showmethe$
showmethe$

Back to top Go down

Post by showmethe$ Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:14 pm

Sorry, This little WIDGIT had a mind of its own in my previous post. He went where he wanted and not where I wanted him to go. Abby Ann come and take care of this out of control widgit!!!lol! Confused and Trying to Understand 949729897
showmethe$
showmethe$

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:32 pm

ou812 wrote:

At what point will YOU stop reading it??

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum