Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Ruger post: London exchangers working late (copied from DINAR RECAPS) DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Ruger post: London exchangers working late (copied from DINAR RECAPS)

Go down

Ruger post: London exchangers working late (copied from DINAR RECAPS) Empty Ruger post: London exchangers working late (copied from DINAR RECAPS)

Post by dinardiva on Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:42 pm

08/03/2011 (Thank you JJ for emailing this to us)

[scrappy24] re post from: ruger "A little hope : Ok folks got something for you. The London Exchange just closed and I received conformation that the Zurich Branchs of ABN AMERO are asking their top currency traders to stay late or until the Dow Jones closes. I cannot confirm the other Banks. They have not given a reason for the extra hours and it has happen (according to my friend who works there) several times in the last 6 years. When my partners get off work (very soon) I will ask for a London Conformation. Also I have been to both my Banks locally (Chase & BBVA)and they are in antisapation of the rate change. Both managers (who I have known for years) are invested in the Dinar. Quote: We feel the Dinar is a excellent investment at this time"
dinardiva
dinardiva
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum