Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
another update - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
another update - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
another update - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
another update - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
another update - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
another update - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
another update - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
another update - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
another update - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
another update - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
another update - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
another update - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
another update - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
another update - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
another update - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
another update - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
another update - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
another update - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
another update - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
another update - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

another update

+30
dbara43
Terbo56
1alaskan
SEBtopdog
Horizon
Kevind53
Ponee
mr_evans2u
doodoo
sue47
Blexum
maestro
jbish422
chevysteve
Siaya
jabberwockey
amstech
zonepirate
bobd
rocklady
therealbutterfly
TNman
wes
ou812
rick152
Cardiac99
sandwedge
bigdaddytim
happywelshguy
prosetian
34 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

another update - Page 2 Empty Re: another update

Post by Ponee Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:58 am

Chevy I like your quote.... "It's very difficult to remember a lie........... but, it's impossible to forget the truth"!!! As a matter of fact, I was just having this very same conversation last night with a very intelligent gentleman.

Have a wonderful time fishing. Rest, Relax and Rejuvenate.

Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:00 pm

Siaya wrote:Personally I have NOT SEEN nor read ONE person bashing any here. I just know Jabberwockey wrote a GREAT post of truth, and so be it. Maybe we ought to tell the GURUS just follow the news articles, for evidently whatever THEY are following contradicts what WE see and read here.

Unfortunately I have to disagree ... jabberwockey most definitely did bash in their post. Just because you don't name specific people does not mean it is not bashing ... Our rules apply to all, they do not say no bashing Okie & Bulldog, nor do they say no bashing members, they say no bashing period.

► We do not allow slander,
obscene/swearing, racist or sexually explicit language nor any abusive,
hateful, threatening, harassing or name calling comments.
► Posts
that defame or insult OOM, its moderators and administrator, or your
fellow members will not be allowed. Even if it is just your own personal
opinion, RESPECT YOUR FELLOW MEMBERS.
► Do not degrade or discredit, slander or use offensive comments against other forums, their admins and mods or their members.

Should be simple enough ....

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

another update - Page 2 2805820865  another update - Page 2 2805820865  another update - Page 2 2805820865  another update - Page 2 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:04 pm

..............and the sogga moves on............

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:23 pm

AJAnderson wrote:..............and the sogga moves on............

Hey AJ...haven't seen you in a while...good to see you!another update - Page 2 23_29_125

another update - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...another update - Page 2 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:24 pm

Ha was just thinking the same thing! WB! hug

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

another update - Page 2 2805820865  another update - Page 2 2805820865  another update - Page 2 2805820865  another update - Page 2 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:29 pm

Me, too. What ya been, AJ? Nice to see you again!

another update - Page 2 Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

another update - Page 2 Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by prosetian Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:56 pm

ou812 wrote:
prosetian wrote:
happywelshguy wrote:Have you looked at OKIES Info tonight?

If you haven't you should

bounce

punisher wrote:...and so the waiting continues ...

I have indeed looked at Okie's info tonight and I am as impressed as I was the last time, I hope it turns out this time, but I won't hold my breath. As one of the few TV evangelists that I ever liked use to say, "We'll see...won't we."

What were you impressed with, just asking because i dont see anything
different.

Exactly, just a bit of tongue in cheek there.

prosetian
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:28 pm

jbish422 wrote:I too wonder why some post hit the room already locked..would be nice sometimes to have some good feedback or rebuttle....we all know that this isn't the good ship lolipop and some answers aren't always what we care to hear but we are all adults

That is a assumtion that could be wrong.

Last edited by 1alaskan on Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:33 pm

1alaskan wrote:
jbish422 wrote:I too wonder why some post hit the room already locked..would be nice sometimes to have some good feedback or rebuttle....we all know that this isn't the good ship lolipop and some answers aren't always what we care to hear but we are all adults

That is a asumtion that could be wrong.

If not, God help us!

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:55 pm

Hey, AJ- Whazzup? WB!!:cheers:
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dbara43 Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:45 pm

wes wrote:Let's see.....Ministers announced and seated? No. HCL passed and announced? No. Currency laws passed and announced? No. Erbil Agreement implemented? No. I guess we'll see today (again). Hoping for the best but not expecting it today.

None of that matters. We're not waiting on ANY of those things. They can all be announced simultaneously to the RV. Do you really think they are functioning without ministers heading their various departments? I think not.

db
dbara43
dbara43
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:53 pm

dbara43 wrote:
wes wrote:Let's see.....Ministers announced and seated? No. HCL passed and announced? No. Currency laws passed and announced? No. Erbil Agreement implemented? No. I guess we'll see today (again). Hoping for the best but not expecting it today.

None of that matters. We're not waiting on ANY of those things. They can all be announced simultaneously to the RV. Do you really think they are functioning without ministers heading their various departments? I think not.

db

The ministers in question are filled by proxy and NOT in accordance with the Erbil agreement, thus the major hold up in this game.....
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdaddytim Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:30 pm

How is it that I leave you guys alone for almost a week and nothing has changed? Not one iota.

Never Argue With A Fool – They Will Drag You Down To Their Level, Then Beat You With Experience!
bigdaddytim
bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:37 pm

Hey !!!! At least we are consistent !!!

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:41 pm

Hey AJ, I was just about to ask what happened to you. I am glad to see you are well and still with us. Come on dang RV.
fang2
fang2
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PALMER01 Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:44 pm

Yep, AJ and Terbo. Glad to see you guys back.
PALMER01
PALMER01
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:45 pm

I was worried about you too Terbo. Glad to see you are still with us also. I know it is getting real ruff on all of us. I appreciate all that you do to keep us going. Sometimes it gets real tuff. We love you. fang2
fang2
fang2
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by prosetian Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:01 am

I have just read Okie's latest update and I have a question, Not a question on the RV intel itself. I am just not sure of the terminology he used and would like clarification from some who are better versed than myself. In his update he says he is "a Blood bought messenger" and I am unsure exactly what that means. Would all Christians have that status or does that mean he is a prophet of God? I understand the "Blood bought" part, but am unsure, in his statement exactly what he means by "messenger".

thanks for your help.

prosetian
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Splovengates Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:30 am

prosetian wrote:I have just read Okie's latest update and I have a question, Not a question on the RV intel itself. I am just not sure of the terminology he used and would like clarification from some who are better versed than myself. In his update he says he is "a Blood bought messenger" and I am unsure exactly what that means. Would all Christians have that status or does that mean he is a prophet of God? I understand the "Blood bought" part, but am unsure, in his statement exactly what he means by "messenger".

thanks for your help.

IF YOU ARE A TRUE FOLLOWER OF CHRIST THEN YOU HAVE CLAIMED THE BLOOD OF CHRIST TO COVER YOUR SINS AND TO "CLEANSE YOU FROM ALL UNRIGHTEOUSNESS" GOD USES HIS FOLLOWERS AS "MINI MESSENGERS", "MINI PROPHETS"TO HELP SPREAD THE GOSPEL. AS LONG AS THEY SPEAK ACCORDING TO THE BIBLE. EVEN MOSES SAID THAT "I WISH THAT YOU COULD ALL BE PROPHETS.

HOPE THIS EXPLAINATION HAS STARTED A LITTLE DIALOG BETWEEN US SO WE CAN KNOW MORE OF GOD'S WILL FOR OUR LIVES

"Things are looking very favorable for today into tomorrow night. Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday. Could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the RV and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st of the month. Sooner more than later. This is an education in patience. GO RV GO Splovengates/CaptJerry

:cherry:"And I saw [3 angels] fly in the midst of heaven..." Rev 14
Splovengates
Splovengates
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by yutakahime Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:35 am

Hey all, Okie has said that the 'button' was pressed as of 3:30 pm yesterday, and the rate is $5.25 as per his post. Can we take this to the bank tomorrow? Can anybody on the West coast verify? Thanks.

yutakahime

Back to top Go down

Post by prosetian Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:50 am

Splovengates wrote:
prosetian wrote:I have just read Okie's latest update and I have a question, Not a question on the RV intel itself. I am just not sure of the terminology he used and would like clarification from some who are better versed than myself. In his update he says he is "a Blood bought messenger" and I am unsure exactly what that means. Would all Christians have that status or does that mean he is a prophet of God? I understand the "Blood bought" part, but am unsure, in his statement exactly what he means by "messenger".

thanks for your help.

IF YOU ARE A TRUE FOLLOWER OF CHRIST THEN YOU HAVE CLAIMED THE BLOOD OF CHRIST TO COVER YOUR SINS AND TO "CLEANSE YOU FROM ALL UNRIGHTEOUSNESS" GOD USES HIS FOLLOWERS AS "MINI MESSENGERS", "MINI PROPHETS"TO HELP SPREAD THE GOSPEL. AS LONG AS THEY SPEAK ACCORDING TO THE BIBLE. EVEN MOSES SAID THAT "I WISH THAT YOU COULD ALL BE PROPHETS.

HOPE THIS EXPLAINATION HAS STARTED A LITTLE DIALOG BETWEEN US SO WE CAN KNOW MORE OF GOD'S WILL FOR OUR LIVES

I can certainly see followers used as mini messengers/prophets to spread the gospel as long as they speak according to the bible. Although, there are a multitude of denominations because not all agree about exactly what the bible says. However, in this case, it did not appear that Okie was referring to himself as just a "Blood bought messenger" of the gospel. Perhaps, I was mistaken about that, do you think that is what he was talking about?

prosetian
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Splovengates Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:24 am

prosetian wrote:
Splovengates wrote:

thanks for your help.

I can certainly see followers used as mini messengers/prophets to spread the gospel as long as they speak according to the bible. Although, there are a multitude of denominations because not all agree about exactly what the bible says. However, in this case, it did not appear that Okie was referring to himself as just a "Blood bought messenger" of the gospel. Perhaps, I was mistaken about that, do you think that is what he was talking about?

I think its just an innocent quote that people say sometime. I wouldnt make a big deal about it

But seriously, You'd had better be sure you are qualified to speak for God.

"...a multitude of denominations because not all agree about exactly what the bible says." That a heavy statement and loaded with controversy.
Cant deal with that here.

I just want a speedy return on my investment. lol

"Things are looking very favorable for today into tomorrow night. Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday. Could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the RV and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st of the month. Sooner more than later. This is an education in patience. GO RV GO Splovengates/CaptJerry

:cherry:"And I saw [3 angels] fly in the midst of heaven..." Rev 14
Splovengates
Splovengates
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum