Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

another update DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

another update

+30
dbara43
Terbo56
1alaskan
SEBtopdog
Horizon
Kevind53
Ponee
mr_evans2u
doodoo
sue47
Blexum
maestro
jbish422
chevysteve
Siaya
jabberwockey
amstech
zonepirate
bobd
rocklady
therealbutterfly
TNman
wes
ou812
rick152
Cardiac99
sandwedge
bigdaddytim
happywelshguy
prosetian
34 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

another update Empty another update

Post by prosetian Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:07 pm

There has been talk that the UST has the rates and we are just waiting for them to release to the banks. In my opinion (and I hope we are still allowed opinions here) based on the information I have from my sources, the UST has not released the rate because they are still waiting for Iraq to RV their currency. I suppose my sources could be mistaken, but I don't see any evidence to the contrary. I am always open to considering evidence that disputes my opinion.

Until it happens (soon I hope) we will all just continue to wait

prosetian
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 217
Join date : 2012-01-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

another update Empty Re: another update

Post by Guest Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:48 pm

...and so the waiting continues ...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

another update Empty Re: another update

Post by happywelshguy Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:34 pm

Have you looked at OKIES Info tonight?

If you haven't you should

bounce

punisher wrote:...and so the waiting continues ...

*****************
"I AM THAT "I AM"

ENJOY EVERY PRECIOUS MOMENT!

LOVE IS LOUDER!

EVERY SOUL IS PRECIOUS BEYOND MEASURE!
happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 774
Join date : 2011-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

another update Empty Re: another update

Post by Guest Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:52 pm

@happywelshguy wrote:Have you looked at OKIES Info tonight?

If you haven't you should

bounce

punisher wrote:...and so the waiting continues ...

I just did bigsmile


OKIEOILMAN: THE RATE IS A LITTLE HIGHER THAN WHAT I HAVE BEEN QUOTING FOR A YEAR ABOUT THE PRICE OF MY AIRPLANE RIDE TICKETS

OKIEOILMAN: AFTER TONIGHT THE QUESTIONS CONSTANTLY BEING ASKED OF ME ABOUT THE DATE AND RATE WILL BE ANSWERED



OKIEOILMAN: DOES ANYONE REMEMBER WHAT I SAID I WAS GOING TO CHARGE FOR A TICKET?

CmonRV : 448

OKIEOILMAN: CMONRV--CORRECT---ADD 85 CENTS SURCHARGE TO THAT

topgun to stanco: $4.48 + .85 = $5.33!

OKIEOILMAN: TOPGUN--JUST A FEW CENTS TOO HIGH

littlefatman: i figure around 5.25

OKIEOILMAN: LITTLEFATMAN GETS THE CIGAR TONIGHT

jjsailing: OKIE said last year $4.40 usd

OKIEOILMAN: JJSAILING---THNX FOR REMEMBERING---ADD 85 CENTS SURCHARGE

OKIEOILMAN: RATES ALREADY POSTED ON SEVERAL CORPORATE BANK SITES PRESENTLY

Paintgirl to OKIEOILMAN: is that 5.25 tied to the GBP??????

OKIEOILMAN: PAINTGIRL-NO

OKIEOILMAN: I HAVE GIVEN ALL--I HAVE NOTHING FURTHER TO GIVE-----

OKIEOILMAN: RATES QUOTED ME WAS FURNISHED BY SOURCES

OKIEOILMAN: JUST RECEIVED SOURCE CALL------THEIR MAY BE AN ADDENDUM TO THE RATE LATER--WILL KEEP YOU INFORMED AS I GET MORE

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

another update Empty Re: another update

Post by bigdaddytim Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:07 pm

Does that mean that after tonight we will know the front screen rate????

*****************
Never Argue With A Fool – They Will Drag You Down To Their Level, Then Beat You With Experience!
bigdaddytim
bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 778
Join date : 2011-08-09
Location : Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

another update Empty Re: another update

Post by sandwedge Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:57 pm

@bigdaddytim wrote:Does that mean that after tonight we will know the front screen rate????

All I know is. if I hear the rates are on the "Front Screens", I'm calling the bank.

Go RI/RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 1251
Join date : 2011-10-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

another update Empty Re: another update

Post by Guest Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:08 am

@sandwedge wrote:
@bigdaddytim wrote:Does that mean that after tonight we will know the front screen rate????

All I know is. if I hear the rates are on the "Front Screens", I'm calling the bank.

Go RI/RV..

Lets hope. Go rv!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

another update Empty Re: another update

Post by happywelshguy Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:15 am


I can tell you that I listened to another respected information provider conference call with guest speakers

They were very excited and had a EUPHORIC mannerism and they were playing the song "Celebration"

They indicated that the rate was showing on the front screens with a HOLD comment

Apparently HSBC was in the DELEGATION stage to the different bank branches.

bounce

@bigdaddytim wrote:Does that mean that after tonight we will know the front screen rate????

*****************
"I AM THAT "I AM"

ENJOY EVERY PRECIOUS MOMENT!

LOVE IS LOUDER!

EVERY SOUL IS PRECIOUS BEYOND MEASURE!
happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 774
Join date : 2011-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

another update Empty Re: another update

Post by Cardiac99 Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:18 am

IMHO, and I don't have a horse in this race, $5.25 beats the heck out of 1:1. Before you go all out, listen to the walls to see if there is a possibility of it going a little higher later. Just remember, they have to be higher than Kuwait to have the strongest currency in the ME. Is Kuwait supposed to rv, too? I haven't heard anything either way.
Cardiac99
Cardiac99
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 552
Join date : 2011-07-06
Age : 59
Location : Choctaw, Oklahoma

View user profile

Back to top Go down

another update Empty Re: another update

Post by rick152 Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:23 am

Well after all this time this is the first time i have really heard the rate I was told 1 1/2 years ago...5.25. This number makes sence at least. We shall see.

*****************
Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 2574
Join date : 2011-06-19
Age : 63
Location : Eastern Ohio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

another update Empty Re: another update

Post by Cardiac99 Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:27 am

Indeed, we shall.
Cardiac99
Cardiac99
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 552
Join date : 2011-07-06
Age : 59
Location : Choctaw, Oklahoma

View user profile

Back to top Go down

another update Empty Re: another update

Post by prosetian Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:25 am

@happywelshguy wrote:Have you looked at OKIES Info tonight?

If you haven't you should

bounce

punisher wrote:...and so the waiting continues ...

I have indeed looked at Okie's info tonight and I am as impressed as I was the last time, I hope it turns out this time, but I won't hold my breath. As one of the few TV evangelists that I ever liked use to say, "We'll see...won't we."

prosetian
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 217
Join date : 2012-01-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

another update Empty Re: another update

Post by ou812 Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:15 am

@prosetian wrote:
@happywelshguy wrote:Have you looked at OKIES Info tonight?

If you haven't you should

bounce

punisher wrote:...and so the waiting continues ...

I have indeed looked at Okie's info tonight and I am as impressed as I was the last time, I hope it turns out this time, but I won't hold my breath. As one of the few TV evangelists that I ever liked use to say, "We'll see...won't we."


What were you impressed with, just asking because i dont see anything
different.

ou812
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 464
Join date : 2011-12-16
Location : New York

View user profile

Back to top Go down

another update Empty Re: another update

Post by wes Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:54 am

Let's see.....Ministers announced and seated? No. HCL passed and announced? No. Currency laws passed and announced? No. Erbil Agreement implemented? No. I guess we'll see today (again). Hoping for the best but not expecting it today.
wes
wes
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 399
Join date : 2011-06-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

another update Empty Re: another update

Post by TNman Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:10 am

135? I've lost count!

hemademe threadsneaker


TNman
TNman
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 316
Join date : 2011-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

another update Empty Re: another update

Post by therealbutterfly Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:33 am

@Cardiac99 wrote:IMHO, and I don't have a horse in this race, $5.25 beats the heck out of 1:1. Before you go all out, listen to the walls to see if there is a possibility of it going a little higher later. Just remember, they have to be higher than Kuwait to have the strongest currency in the ME. Is Kuwait supposed to rv, too? I haven't heard anything either way.

Not to be a stickler here but The IMF and Iraq has said they CURRENTLY have the strongest currency in the ME. And thats with the $.00086 value And they are correct seeing they have $60bill+ in reserves backing that 30+trill dinar at the current rate. Strongest doesnt mean highest value.
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 2416
Join date : 2011-08-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

another update Empty Re: another update

Post by rocklady Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:40 am

I read many post last evening. This could be it let's be happy that we are closer than we were yesterday!!!bounce
rocklady
rocklady
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 285
Join date : 2011-10-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

another update Empty Re: another update

Post by bobd Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:51 am

busy news day yesterday. and i love the confirmations we get daily. it is confirmed we did not rv yesterday. and so we wait.

*****************
chillout hemademe bigsmile
bobd
bobd
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 347
Join date : 2011-12-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

another update Empty Re: another update

Post by rocklady Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:23 am

It's coming around the mountain when she comes!!!!!!!
rocklady
rocklady
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 285
Join date : 2011-10-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

another update Empty Re: another update

Post by zonepirate Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:49 am

@therealbutterfly wrote:
@Cardiac99 wrote:IMHO, and I don't have a horse in this race, $5.25 beats the heck out of 1:1. Before you go all out, listen to the walls to see if there is a possibility of it going a little higher later. Just remember, they have to be higher than Kuwait to have the strongest currency in the ME. Is Kuwait supposed to rv, too? I haven't heard anything either way.

Not to be a stickler here but The IMF and Iraq has said they CURRENTLY have the strongest currency in the ME. And thats with the $.00086 value And they are correct seeing they have $60bill+ in reserves backing that 30+trill dinar at the current rate. Strongest doesnt mean highest value.

Exactly...they said strongest not highest... we also have been hearing the same story for months...tomorrow, this week, can't go past Friday, etc, etc .....unfortunately we are still looking at September-October

zonepirate
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Posts : 155
Join date : 2011-07-21
Location : Chattanooga, TN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

another update Empty Re: another update

Post by amstech Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:01 am

Guys, I hate to tell you this but the 5.25 is a code and not a rate. They have not been seeing any actual rates this entire time. It's just amazing how long this has gone on and nobody is saying anything about it. Here's a news flash. It' going to happen but their "intell" is just wrong because their providers don't know any better Yet many of you will still hang on every word and incorrect rate spoken even if they are talking 747's and british pounds. Use some common sense because your leaders have none.

If I am banned for this statement then I am banned for caring enough to tell the sheep that the shepherd knoweth not where he leads.

amstech
New Member
New Member

Posts : 22
Join date : 2011-07-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

another update Empty Re: another update

Post by rocklady Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:03 am

Sept or Oct is a looong way off!! I sure hope that is wrong but it is hard too keep the chin up. We wait. another update 949729897
rocklady
rocklady
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 285
Join date : 2011-10-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

another update Empty Re: another update

Post by Guest Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:05 am

@zonepirate wrote:
@therealbutterfly wrote:
@Cardiac99 wrote:IMHO, and I don't have a horse in this race, $5.25 beats the heck out of 1:1. Before you go all out, listen to the walls to see if there is a possibility of it going a little higher later. Just remember, they have to be higher than Kuwait to have the strongest currency in the ME. Is Kuwait supposed to rv, too? I haven't heard anything either way.

Not to be a stickler here but The IMF and Iraq has said they CURRENTLY have the strongest currency in the ME. And thats with the $.00086 value And they are correct seeing they have $60bill+ in reserves backing that 30+trill dinar at the current rate. Strongest doesnt mean highest value.

Exactly...they said strongest not highest... we also have been hearing the same story for months...tomorrow, this week, can't go past Friday, etc, etc .....unfortunately we are still looking at September-October

Maybe, just maybe...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

another update Empty Re: another update

Post by jabberwockey Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:10 am

@happywelshguy wrote:Have you looked at OKIES Info tonight?

If you haven't you should

bounce

punisher wrote:...and so the waiting continues ...


Why? What might I learn that will happen?
jabberwockey
jabberwockey
Active Member
Active Member

Posts : 73
Join date : 2011-10-25
Location : Wisconsin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

another update Empty Re: another update

Post by Guest Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:14 am

Seems alot of pressure is on judging from some of the articles miskebam put up today. That is a good thing Smile

Does anyone know if the meeting was in fact cancelled for today?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

another update Empty Re: another update

Post by Siaya Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:34 am

Jabberwockey--FINE POST. What of the most sensible, straightforward and on target writings I have read in quite awhile. About time, others step up and SPEAK such. I was blessed with all you shared, yet know, many will not want to hear it. FACT is, this is now first week of APRIL 2012 and we are NO CLOSER today than in March 2008 when Ranger, AKA Phoenix posted he had 14 Bank confirmations from Canada to USA that it was done. FACT is, it is NOT done, and this year is passing like all others. Where there used to be ONE forum, THREE internet dealers, it has become INSANITY. Now forums are BILLBOARDS to sell Dinar, forums are uncountable, internet dealers are off the charts, and we sit waiting daily.

Lastly, does ANYONE know who Athena was? For a WHOLE year, every day, it was ATHENA and OKIE, side by side, posting the DONG was done, the IQD was done. Athena vanished and now it is Bulldog. Again, THANKS Jabberwockey, your post was solid. Be blessed

*****************
Jesus IS Lord! Jesus said, Marvel not that I said you MUST be Born Again--Jn.3;3-8
Siaya
Siaya
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 217
Join date : 2011-08-27
Location : Kingdom of Heaven

View user profile http://NewCovenantWorldOutreach.com

Back to top Go down

another update Empty Re: another update

Post by chevysteve Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:35 am

What???? No algorithims? No computer glitches? No front screens? No backscreens? No pushing of rates thru the optic fiber? No green screens?



What is this world coming to?? another update 761671673 another update 761671673



Somebody please tell me thier is an Easter Bunny:( Don't say Santa Claus isn't real:cry: No tooth ferry either?? another update 576492484
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 1007
Join date : 2011-12-01
Age : 61
Location : GULF COAST USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

another update Empty Re: another update

Post by jabberwockey Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:35 am

@amstech wrote:

Right on bro!!! Exactly the truth. Thank you very much for speaking the truth in spite of the carp that is spewed out by the leaders.

Actually, I'm not trying to pin blame on anyone other than putting forth honest information. I do think that many of those posting these claims are doing so out of ignorance (or at the very least, bad intel) instead of malice. Sure, there are some that are just mean-spirited and think they are funny, but many/most are just misguided individuals who don't seem to learn that they should dump their intel givers after literally years of bad information.
jabberwockey
jabberwockey
Active Member
Active Member

Posts : 73
Join date : 2011-10-25
Location : Wisconsin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

another update Empty Re: another update

Post by jbish422 Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:46 am

another update 761671673 Another night going to bed and the last post I read are rates are live..then wake up and rates are dead...not sure if its intel... outel... don't ask don't tel....l but it sure has been crazy here lately

jbish422
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 201
Join date : 2011-10-25
Location : Tennessee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

another update Empty Re: another update

Post by maestro Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:58 am

THANK YOU FOR YOUR POST.......another update 3079029344
maestro
maestro
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Posts : 111
Join date : 2011-06-19
Location : GEORGIA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

another update Empty Re: another update

Post by prosetian Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:00 am

As the man said, "we'll see...won't we" and now what do we see? Nuttin' honey.

prosetian
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 217
Join date : 2012-01-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

another update Empty Re: another update

Post by Guest Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:01 am

Lets not get down in the gutter guys...

any update on today's meeting???

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

another update Empty Re: another update

Post by Siaya Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:10 am

Yes Punisher, the UPDATES are yesterdays news today and tomorrow will updates of today

*****************
Jesus IS Lord! Jesus said, Marvel not that I said you MUST be Born Again--Jn.3;3-8
Siaya
Siaya
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 217
Join date : 2011-08-27
Location : Kingdom of Heaven

View user profile http://NewCovenantWorldOutreach.com

Back to top Go down

another update Empty Re: another update

Post by Blexum Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:11 am

I love it when it's all been done...nothing else to do...erbil-goi-etc. done-finished....all that needs to be done now is erbil-goi-etc. Every week one or the other contradicts the prior comment. Is it done? Is it not done? Muuuwwahahahaha, only the shadow knows. It's flying high at 12,360 ft...uh, it's at 558 ft. now...it's at 468 ft. now....How can anyone say what it's at? If only three-five people in the world know the rate, how can any of these guys give one? Wait for it this afternoon: It won't go past this weekend...if it does, then it will be monday for sure, uh if it isn't monday, then wed or thur for sure. I think we've all been here before.
Blexum
Blexum
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 608
Join date : 2011-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

another update Empty Re: another update

Post by chevysteve Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:11 am

punisher wrote:Lets not get down in the gutter guys...

any update on today's meeting???



Punisher, with all due respect, "down in the gutter" is a matter of perspective.

Many here have been so high due to the reports that the RV is done etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc.

That "the gutter" is where they end up every day....... It is inevitable that as long as the "intel" continues to be "incorrect", thats where most will stay... Just my opinion...
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 1007
Join date : 2011-12-01
Age : 61
Location : GULF COAST USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

another update Empty Re: another update

Post by sue47 Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:22 am

So are we not to believe Okie and Bulldog75?

sue47
New Member
New Member

Posts : 24
Join date : 2011-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

another update Empty Re: another update

Post by Blexum Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:25 am

Chevysteve....that's the boy who cried wolf gutter...the, I've heard that one before gutter...The gutter we find ourselves in every morning we get up after being told it's going to be a cash in day. But if you feel that way each and every time you're being negative (or is that naieve). I cannot understand the condemnation directed at people who state the truth on any forum. If there's a problem, then it should be talked about.
Blexum
Blexum
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 608
Join date : 2011-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

another update Empty Re: another update

Post by chevysteve Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:25 am

@sue47 wrote:So are we not to believe Okie and Bulldog75?



:study: :study: :study: :study: :study: :study: another update 949729897 another update 252703917 another update 252703917 Does history repeat itself??? Just curiousanother update 3925848005
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 1007
Join date : 2011-12-01
Age : 61
Location : GULF COAST USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

another update Empty Re: another update

Post by jabberwockey Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:26 am

@sue47 wrote:So are we not to believe Okie and Bulldog75?

Believe whom you will. I posted information only to inform people of facts. You have no reason to believe me, however, so look up and research what I stated to see if that's factual or not. I'm sure my information will withstand such scrutiny.

Remember, caveat emptor.

jabberwockey
jabberwockey
Active Member
Active Member

Posts : 73
Join date : 2011-10-25
Location : Wisconsin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

another update Empty Re: another update

Post by doodoo Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:26 am

Is it after tonight yet?

*****************
SENATOR DOODOO
Support Term Limits for US Congress
doodoo
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 1173
Join date : 2011-10-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

another update Empty Re: another update

Post by chevysteve Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:29 am

@Blexum wrote:Chevysteve....that's the boy who cried wolf gutter...the, I've heard that one before gutter...The gutter we find ourselves in every morning we get up after being told it's going to be a cash in day. But if you feel that way each and every time you're being negative (or is that naieve). I cannot understand the condemnation directed at people who state the truth on any forum. If there's a problem, then it should be talked about.



Amen to that!!!! There are several topics I would love to discuss at times but, they get "locked" as soon as they get posted. Personally I do not think it is fair to the forum for topics that report "intel" to get "locked" as soon as they are posted but, hey, It's not my site so I just (try) to follow the rules:)
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 1007
Join date : 2011-12-01
Age : 61
Location : GULF COAST USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

another update Empty Re: another update

Post by sandwedge Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:30 am

Good info Jabberwocky.. I really appreciate the people that can tell it like it is.

Go RI/RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 1251
Join date : 2011-10-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

another update Empty Re: another update

Post by chevysteve Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:34 am

@sandwedge wrote:Good info Jabberwocky.. I really appreciate the people that can tell it like it is.

Go RI/RV..



Count me in another update 949729897
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 1007
Join date : 2011-12-01
Age : 61
Location : GULF COAST USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

another update Empty Re: another update

Post by jbish422 Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:35 am

I too wonder why some post hit the room already locked..would be nice sometimes to have some good feedback or rebuttle....we all know that this isn't the good ship lolipop and some answers aren't always what we care to hear but we are all adults

jbish422
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 201
Join date : 2011-10-25
Location : Tennessee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

another update Empty Re: another update

Post by Guest Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:37 am

@chevysteve wrote:
punisher wrote:Lets not get down in the gutter guys...

any update on today's meeting???



Punisher, with all due respect, "down in the gutter" is a matter of perspective.

Many here have been so high due to the reports that the RV is done etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc.

That "the gutter" is where they end up every day....... It is inevitable that as long as the "intel" continues to be "incorrect", thats where most will stay... Just my opinion...

It's as simple as this: FOLLOW the NEWS ARTICLES Miskebam puts out!!! There are some good ones today. Again, follow the NEWS ARTICLES if you don't want to read what the INTEL PROVIDERS have to say. But no bashing or you WILL BE BANNED. Those are the rules.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

another update Empty Re: another update

Post by Siaya Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:43 am

Personally I have NOT SEEN nor read ONE person bashing any here. I just know Jabberwockey wrote a GREAT post of truth, and so be it. Maybe we ought to tell the GURUS just follow the news articles, for evidently whatever THEY are following contradicts what WE see and read here.

*****************
Jesus IS Lord! Jesus said, Marvel not that I said you MUST be Born Again--Jn.3;3-8
Siaya
Siaya
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 217
Join date : 2011-08-27
Location : Kingdom of Heaven

View user profile http://NewCovenantWorldOutreach.com

Back to top Go down

another update Empty Re: another update

Post by mr_evans2u Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:45 am

crossing my fingers but not holding my breath. We know the intel provided is batting at a dismal 0.00% to this point.
Being optimistic but realistic at the same time

mr_evans2u
Active Member
Active Member

Posts : 90
Join date : 2011-12-09
Location : Oklahoma

View user profile

Back to top Go down

another update Empty Re: another update

Post by chevysteve Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:51 am

punisher wrote:
@chevysteve wrote:
punisher wrote:Lets not get down in the gutter guys...

any update on today's meeting???



Punisher, with all due respect, "down in the gutter" is a matter of perspective.

Many here have been so high due to the reports that the RV is done etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc.

That "the gutter" is where they end up every day....... It is inevitable that as long as the "intel" continues to be "incorrect", thats where most will stay... Just my opinion...

It's as simple as this: FOLLOW the NEWS ARTICLES Miskebam puts out!!! There are some good ones today. Again, follow the NEWS ARTICLES if you don't want to read what the INTEL PROVIDERS have to say. But no bashing or you WILL BE BANNED. Those are the rules.



Punisher, again with all due respect. I don't believe I am bashing anybody but, rather have a difference of opinion with the "intel". As a matter of fact, the news articles that Miske (Which I follow and enjoy, thanks Miske) puts out totally contradict the "intel" articles that are posted.

Who is one to believe? The news articles or Okie and the wingmen?? Not trying to be a jerk here but, the two conflict here.

Personally, I just like the facts. I'm a dull "black and white" kinda guy. No hype, no false promise's. I have found life to be easier that way myself.

Let me share with you what my father (god rest his soul) instilled in me many years ago and this saying has stuck and will stick with me the rest of my life........ I also have drummed this into my own childrens heads and god willing, they will remember it also.

"It's very difficult to remember a lie........... but, it's impossible to forget the truth"!!!

The world would be a better place if we all lived by that one little tidbit!!!!

Anyway, I'm getting off my soapbox for a few days, heading to Destin FL. for a few days of Cobia fishing and maybe a cold beer or two!!

Peace
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 1007
Join date : 2011-12-01
Age : 61
Location : GULF COAST USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

another update Empty Re: another update

Post by Guest Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:56 am

@chevysteve wrote:
punisher wrote:
@chevysteve wrote:
punisher wrote:Lets not get down in the gutter guys...

any update on today's meeting???



Punisher, with all due respect, "down in the gutter" is a matter of perspective.

Many here have been so high due to the reports that the RV is done etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc.

That "the gutter" is where they end up every day....... It is inevitable that as long as the "intel" continues to be "incorrect", thats where most will stay... Just my opinion...

It's as simple as this: FOLLOW the NEWS ARTICLES Miskebam puts out!!! There are some good ones today. Again, follow the NEWS ARTICLES if you don't want to read what the INTEL PROVIDERS have to say. But no bashing or you WILL BE BANNED. Those are the rules.



Punisher, again with all due respect. I don't believe I am bashing anybody but, rather have a difference of opinion with the "intel". As a matter of fact, the news articles that Miske (Which I follow and enjoy, thanks Miske) puts out totally contradict the "intel" articles that are posted.

Who is one to believe? The news articles or Okie and the wingmen?? Not trying to be a jerk here but, the two conflict here.

Personally, I just like the facts. I'm a dull "black and white" kinda guy. No hype, no false promise's. I have found life to be easier that way myself.

Let me share with you what my father (god rest his soul) instilled in me many years ago and this saying has stuck and will stick with me the rest of my life........ I also have drummed this into my own childrens heads and god willing, they will remember it also.

"It's very difficult to remember a lie........... but, it's impossible to forget the truth"!!!

The world would be a better place if we all lived by that one little tidbit!!!!

Anyway, I'm getting off my soapbox for a few days, heading to Destin FL. for a few days of Cobia fishing and maybe a cold beer or two!!

Peace

Chevysteve, I wasn't saying you per say were bashing in your post, i was just saying NO BASHING of Okie or his wingmen even if you don't like what they say...just discuss in a civil manor. Personally, I follow the news articles Smile I do read what the INTEL PROVIDERS say and pick it apart to find some truth in it.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

another update Empty Re: another update

Post by Ponee Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:58 am

Chevy I like your quote.... "It's very difficult to remember a lie........... but, it's impossible to forget the truth"!!! As a matter of fact, I was just having this very same conversation last night with a very intelligent gentleman.


Have a wonderful time fishing. Rest, Relax and Rejuvenate.

*****************
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Posts : 38235
Join date : 2011-08-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum