Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Arrests and Resignations are unrelated to RV I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Arrests and Resignations are unrelated to RV I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Arrests and Resignations are unrelated to RV I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Arrests and Resignations are unrelated to RV I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Arrests and Resignations are unrelated to RV I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Arrests and Resignations are unrelated to RV I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Arrests and Resignations are unrelated to RV I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Arrests and Resignations are unrelated to RV I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Arrests and Resignations are unrelated to RV I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Arrests and Resignations are unrelated to RV I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Arrests and Resignations are unrelated to RV I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Arrests and Resignations are unrelated to RV I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Arrests and Resignations are unrelated to RV I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Arrests and Resignations are unrelated to RV I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Arrests and Resignations are unrelated to RV I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Arrests and Resignations are unrelated to RV I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Arrests and Resignations are unrelated to RV I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Arrests and Resignations are unrelated to RV I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Arrests and Resignations are unrelated to RV I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Arrests and Resignations are unrelated to RV I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Arrests and Resignations are unrelated to RV

+7
Purpleskyz
doodoo
sandwedge
dbara43
Kevind53
mr_evans2u
DTConcerned
11 posters

Go down

Arrests and Resignations are unrelated to RV Empty Arrests and Resignations are unrelated to RV

Post by DTConcerned Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:43 am

http://americankabuki.blogspot.com/p/global-banker-arrests.html 22 ARRESTS, SOME IN USA. http://americankabuki.blogspot.com/p/131-resignations-from-world-banks.html ; 450 BANKER/BROKERAGE RESIGNATIONS NOW, SOME IN USA.

Follow the links to the arrest and resignation blogs. First they are blogs linking to each of the resignations and arrests. Blogs are opinion sites to start with.
Second this is 22 arrests in 6 months and 450 resignations world wide in 7 months, not even two related to each other. These number are consistant with noraml business resignation and normal life ents related to arrests. They have nothing to do with the RV.
The resignations if you follow the links to the individual events are all for normal reasons, retirement, health issues, better job offers. Better business opportunities. OMG someone got a better job, they must have been a rat getting punished?

Don’t ride the hype, use wisdom. Live life in the now, hope for the future, and use wisdom in dealing with the affairs of men.
DTConcerned
DTConcerned

Back to top Go down

Arrests and Resignations are unrelated to RV Empty Re: Arrests and Resignations are unrelated to RV

Post by mr_evans2u Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:48 am

I have said the very same thing.
I have laughed ever since I checked on this myself. I can't believe people are using this as an excuse for the holdup on the RV and people are believing it again and again.

mr_evans2u

Back to top Go down

Arrests and Resignations are unrelated to RV Empty Re: Arrests and Resignations are unrelated to RV

Post by Guest Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:49 am

DTConcerned wrote:
http://americankabuki.blogspot.com/p/global-banker-arrests.html 22 ARRESTS, SOME IN USA. http://americankabuki.blogspot.com/p/131-resignations-from-world-banks.html ; 450 BANKER/BROKERAGE RESIGNATIONS NOW, SOME IN USA.

Follow the links to the arrest and resignation blogs. First they are blogs linking to each of the resignations and arrests. Blogs are opinion sites to start with.
Second this is 22 arrests in 6 months and 450 resignations world wide in 7 months, not even two related to each other. These number are consistant with noraml business resignation and normal life ents related to arrests. They have nothing to do with the RV.
The resignations if you follow the links to the individual events are all for normal reasons, retirement, health issues, better job offers. Better business opportunities. OMG someone got a better job, they must have been a rat getting punished?

I agree. I NEVER saw how any of this was RV related ... scratch scratch scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:56 am

Yep been there said that ... tired of saying it ... no significant change relative to the historical rates for the industry.... and they complain about the "gurus" in this investment ... Rolling Eyes

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Arrests and Resignations are unrelated to RV 2805820865  Arrests and Resignations are unrelated to RV 2805820865  Arrests and Resignations are unrelated to RV 2805820865  Arrests and Resignations are unrelated to RV 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by dbara43 Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:02 pm

The actual number is closer to 700, almost all since March 22, and most of them from central banks or large national banks. It's not Joe Podunk resigning from Street Corner Bank.

I will agree with one thing, they are not related to the RV DIRECTLY. They are related to cleaning out the rats to institue a new global banking system and to initiate the Prosperity Programs and World Global Settlements being distributed. Many of those programs will get their funding from the individual foundations who have invested heavily in the dinar. So as I said, it is indirectly related.

db
dbara43
dbara43
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:06 pm

mr_evans2u wrote:I have said the very same thing.
I have laughed ever since I checked on this myself. I can't believe people are using this as an excuse for the holdup on the RV and people are believing it again and again.

The whole "RATS" being gathered is simply the gurus throwing more against the wall and hoping something sticks. In a world of currencies there will always be bad guys and that's a fact in the "Past, Present, and Future". They are always being watched, and will continue to be watched. That's it. End of story.. Zero affect on the RV IMO..

Go RI/RV..

Last edited by sandwedge on Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by doodoo Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:12 pm

RATS & GNATS....stuck with me!

SENATOR DOODOO
Support Term Limits for US Congress
doodoo
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:05 pm

While we are talking about RATS, think about this for a moment. If, and I repeat "IF" this really does come out as a once in a lifetime blessing as many believe (I use to to, but starting to have my doubts), then just imagine the new breed of RATS that will crawl from the woodwork to criminally act upon all these peoples new found wealth. As I said in a previous post, RATS have been around throughout the past, they exist in the present, and their numbers will multiply like RATS as more and more people find wealth. It's the nature of the beast and will always exist and always be a problem.

Go RI/RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:22 pm

sandwedge wrote:While we are talking about RATS, think about this for a moment. If, and I repeat "IF" this really does come out as a once in a lifetime blessing as many believe (I use to to, but starting to have my doubts), then just imagine the new breed of RATS that will crawl from the woodwork to criminally act upon all these peoples new found wealth. As I said in a previous post, RATS have been around throughout the past, they exist in the present, and their numbers will multiply like RATS as more and more people find wealth. It's the nature of the beast and will always exist and always be a problem.

Go RI/RV..

So very true...

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:27 pm

You may all be correct. But does it not give one pause to think that this was all "predicted" years ago? The mass "arrests" and "resignations" that soon will be arrests?

It is very ironic to me that most here believe in Bible predictions but can not wrap their minds around predictions from any other source. I say this with all respect and am not deliberately trying to disrespect or demean anyones believes with this post.

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Arrests and Resignations are unrelated to RV 2245507099Arrests and Resignations are unrelated to RV 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crave681 Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:32 pm

I take all predictions and prognostications, Bible/intelguru/Mayan/nesara and otherwise, with salt, lots of it, because most of them turn out to be a question of imperfect individual interpretation and alterior manipulation. Oops, now ive offended someone, to be sure. That said, I still like to read them all.

All this salt, now i need to drink a ton of water and work out more often, geesh.

crave681

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:09 pm

Well you did not offend me crave!

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Arrests and Resignations are unrelated to RV 2245507099Arrests and Resignations are unrelated to RV 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by prosetian Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:23 pm

dbara43 wrote:The actual number is closer to 700, almost all since March 22, and most of them from central banks or large national banks. It's not Joe Podunk resigning from Street Corner Bank.

I will agree with one thing, they are not related to the RV DIRECTLY. They are related to cleaning out the rats to institue a new global banking system and to initiate the Prosperity Programs and World Global Settlements being distributed. Many of those programs will get their funding from the individual foundations who have invested heavily in the dinar. So as I said, it is indirectly related.

db

Hmm, haven't those alleged programs been saying they are coming out for 30 or 40 years? I remember reading that the PP were coming out in that month or somebody was going to force them out, but that was 12 years ago. If those programs are going to get their funding from foundations who will get the money from the RV of IQD, what were they planning on getting the money from 30 years ago? How much does the IQD have to RV for to fund those programs?

prosetian
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:50 pm

I read recently that the Vatican has enough wealth that if distributed would be able to give every single person on the planet over 100,000.00. Now I don't know if that is correct or not. I am sure none of us will ever know how much the Catholic church has squirreled away over the centuries. But it is an interesting concept isn't it? The fact that there are so many that are without food, clean water and housing and here the Vatican is built on a city of gold.

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Arrests and Resignations are unrelated to RV Empty YOUR RIGHT ON!!!

Post by BillyBobG Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:04 pm

dbara43 wrote:The actual number is closer to 700, almost all since March 22, and most of them from central banks or large national banks. It's not Joe Podunk resigning from Street Corner Bank.

db

DBARA43, YOU ARE 100% CORRECT AND FOR THOSE OF US WHO "KNOW" WE CAN'T WAIT TILL IT IS DONE ======BillyBobG☀

BillyBobG

Back to top Go down

Post by dbara43 Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:45 pm

prosetian wrote:

db

Hmm, haven't those alleged programs been saying they are coming out for 30 or 40 years? I remember reading that the PP were coming out in that month or somebody was going to force them out, but that was 12 years ago. If those programs are going to get their funding from foundations who will get the money from the RV of IQD, what were they planning on getting the money from 30 years ago? How much does the IQD have to RV for to fund those programs?

Most of those programs are funded by "Old World Gold". Many have invested in the dinar recently. Please read up on the subject. TYVM.
dbara43
dbara43
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:20 pm

Well I have read up on the subject, and quite honestly, it just does not pass the smell test ... if it looks like poo, and smells like poo ... I am sure not going to see if it tastes like poo! Likewise if the Spirit says it's no good, I am not about to sip the cool-aid.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Arrests and Resignations are unrelated to RV 2805820865  Arrests and Resignations are unrelated to RV 2805820865  Arrests and Resignations are unrelated to RV 2805820865  Arrests and Resignations are unrelated to RV 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by DevaronDLH Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:57 pm

When you see arrests at the Federal Reserve Banks then you know something big is happening. these fellows have been stealing from the American people for almost 100 years now... Ron Paul is more correct then most people want to admit to. The Federal Reserve Bank is NOT Federal, and there is NO reserve... they print bogus money, basically IOU's and we are expected to use it and then pay them for using it (its called taxes, but on what). Yes this government does know the truth of this,but is to deeply entrenched to admit to anything. We DO NOT need the FRB or the IRS... we have always had a US Treasury Department, we were and still are able to make our own U.S. Currency and it was always intended to be funded (Backed) by gold and silver (Read US Constitution Article 1, section 8) The federal reserve bank is a bogus, privately owned set of 12 banks and the IRS is their collection agency not ours. It is not federal either. Next time you get a letter from the IRS look at it... it will say it is from the Treasury Department... but NOT the US Treasury Department. And bottom line, NOT ONE CENT of the taxes you pay goes to support this nation all of it goes to the Federal Reserve Bank... look at the back of any cancelled check you ever sent to the IRS. Its bogus, its phoney and Ron Paul among many others, myself included have told you this for many years. AJ Anderson know this information. Check with him too.
DevaronDLH
DevaronDLH
Elite Member
Elite Member

http://http:uvian.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:20 pm

You mean like this devaron?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=iEL2uOG9Jrc

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum