Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

7 tips for being a successful millionaire DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

7 tips for being a successful millionaire

3 posters

Go down

7 tips for being a successful millionaire Empty Re: 7 tips for being a successful millionaire

Post by Guest Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:36 pm

Who else thinks it is smart to invest in water and funeral homes...everyone needs water and everyone dies...

Back to top Go down

7 tips for being a successful millionaire Empty Re: 7 tips for being a successful millionaire

Post by MTooley27 Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:27 pm

I have a friend and his wife that invested in water and have a few of those windmills set up around town. I know at times he goes and has to fix a leak or so but it was something that I would have never thought of doing. Something to look into one day. :idea: :shock: :idea: :!: :!:

MTooley27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:30 pm

punisher wrote:Who else thinks it is smart to invest in water and funeral homes...everyone needs water and everyone dies...

Maybe crematoria, punisher. I think there will be more people choosing cremation as a cost consideration in the years to come. Don't mean to be gruesome, but you did ask! 7 tips for being a successful millionaire 2474380249

7 tips for being a successful millionaire Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

7 tips for being a successful millionaire Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:06 pm

Thanks sebtopdog.

Back to top Go down

Post by Herb Lady Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:25 pm

Thanks punisher!
Herb Lady
Herb Lady
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:37 pm

@Herb Lady wrote:Thanks punisher!

No prob happydance

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum