Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
What exactly do you EXPECT to happen in SEPTEMBER 2012? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
What exactly do you EXPECT to happen in SEPTEMBER 2012? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
What exactly do you EXPECT to happen in SEPTEMBER 2012? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
What exactly do you EXPECT to happen in SEPTEMBER 2012? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
What exactly do you EXPECT to happen in SEPTEMBER 2012? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
What exactly do you EXPECT to happen in SEPTEMBER 2012? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
What exactly do you EXPECT to happen in SEPTEMBER 2012? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
What exactly do you EXPECT to happen in SEPTEMBER 2012? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
What exactly do you EXPECT to happen in SEPTEMBER 2012? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
What exactly do you EXPECT to happen in SEPTEMBER 2012? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
What exactly do you EXPECT to happen in SEPTEMBER 2012? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
What exactly do you EXPECT to happen in SEPTEMBER 2012? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
What exactly do you EXPECT to happen in SEPTEMBER 2012? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
What exactly do you EXPECT to happen in SEPTEMBER 2012? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
What exactly do you EXPECT to happen in SEPTEMBER 2012? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
What exactly do you EXPECT to happen in SEPTEMBER 2012? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
What exactly do you EXPECT to happen in SEPTEMBER 2012? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
What exactly do you EXPECT to happen in SEPTEMBER 2012? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
What exactly do you EXPECT to happen in SEPTEMBER 2012? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
What exactly do you EXPECT to happen in SEPTEMBER 2012? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

What exactly do you EXPECT to happen in SEPTEMBER 2012?

+8
knockemdeadkid
zonepirate
renny123
ou812
glasshalffull
Bruno
amstech
sandwedge
12 posters

Go down

What exactly do you EXPECT to happen in SEPTEMBER 2012? Empty What exactly do you EXPECT to happen in SEPTEMBER 2012?

Post by Guest Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:31 am

So come SEPTEMBER of this year, what exactly do you expect will happen with the IQD...how do you think things will play out/unfold/happen?

Back to top Go down

What exactly do you EXPECT to happen in SEPTEMBER 2012? Empty Re: What exactly do you EXPECT to happen in SEPTEMBER 2012?

Post by sandwedge Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:35 am

God only knows... We may see another RV change to 1,162 as they "gradually" walk the rate down..

Go RI/RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

What exactly do you EXPECT to happen in SEPTEMBER 2012? Empty Re: What exactly do you EXPECT to happen in SEPTEMBER 2012?

Post by amstech Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:45 am

It all depends where Maliki is. If he is still in his current position then it will stay at 1170. If he is gone then it will be much higher. He has been the issue all along guys and untill he is dealt with. nothing will happen. Those 747 planes can fly until they run out of fuel and crash if Maliki stays where he is.....

amstech

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:51 am

M is a problem i agree...but something will happen in September if all the articles are correct.

Back to top Go down

Post by amstech Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:53 am

Well, I hope they are Punisher. It will be really nice to bring this journey to a close and start the next one.

amstech

Back to top Go down

Post by Bruno Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:40 am

I expect the RV will occur on September 11th, And God will call us all back to Him and our true Home on September 12th. God has a sense of humor.

Not ANOTHER Day. Not Another Day. I can't take this. I can't take this. NOT ANOTHER DAY!!

What exactly do you EXPECT to happen in SEPTEMBER 2012? 437791839 What exactly do you EXPECT to happen in SEPTEMBER 2012? 437791839 What exactly do you EXPECT to happen in SEPTEMBER 2012? 437791839
Bruno
Bruno
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by glasshalffull Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:51 am

I would loooove to be on these boards reading our celebratory posts, that is what I hope, what I expect is that we will be waiting with baited breath for something to finally end this for us all ☀
glasshalffull
glasshalffull
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Post by Bruno Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:55 am

GOG PLEASE END THIS FOR US ALL!!!

Not ANOTHER Day. Not Another Day. I can't take this. I can't take this. NOT ANOTHER DAY!!

What exactly do you EXPECT to happen in SEPTEMBER 2012? 437791839 What exactly do you EXPECT to happen in SEPTEMBER 2012? 437791839 What exactly do you EXPECT to happen in SEPTEMBER 2012? 437791839
Bruno
Bruno
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ou812 Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:20 am

I would even welcome a LOP just so i dont have to hear the word Iraq again.

ou812
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by renny123 Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:15 am

i used to let this depress me. Now, I think of it as a possibility that it will RV, but who knows when? I am not holding my breath.

renny123
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by zonepirate Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:02 am

punisher wrote:So come SEPTEMBER of this year, what exactly do you expect will happen with the IQD...how do you think things will play out/unfold/happen?

I expect the Iraqis to do just as they have been saying and re-denominate (LOP) then gradually increase the value of the "new" dinar to the $3-4 range (which will double or triple our investment). What I HOPE for is a RV to $1 then gradually rise over a few years to the $3-4 range. Shabs is a conservative banker... he is going to go slow and in small steps. The crazy predictions of $8-$22 are simply unfounded .

zonepirate
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by knockemdeadkid Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:26 am

zonepirate wrote:
punisher wrote:So come SEPTEMBER of this year, what exactly do you expect will happen with the IQD...how do you think things will play out/unfold/happen?

I expect the Iraqis to do just as they have been saying and re-denominate (LOP) then gradually increase the value of the "new" dinar to the $3-4 range (which will double or triple our investment). What I HOPE for is a RV to $1 then gradually rise over a few years to the $3-4 range. Shabs is a conservative banker... he is going to go slow and in small steps. The crazy predictions of $8-$22 are simply unfounded.

yeah thats what im thinking but i hope im wrong because your 25k note will be worth just 25 dinars and then they will rv...if im wrong then somebody tell me or prove me wrong

knockemdeadkid

Back to top Go down

Post by humingbyrd Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:33 am

I am guessing that we all will still be here waiting for something to happen! We will have heard of at least another 3 in country RV's, but no one anyone knows will have cashed in yet! There will be numerous post about this article and that article that state it should have happened, it was suppose to have happened or it is eminent that it has to happen now!

We will have heard that the button was stolen or broken and that due to economic downturns in China, they are unable to produce another button until at least next year (2013)!

I am sure that others can and will come up with more to add to this! Laughing
humingbyrd
humingbyrd
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:46 am

knockemdeadkid wrote:
zonepirate wrote:

I expect the Iraqis to do just as they have been saying and re-denominate (LOP) then gradually increase the value of the "new" dinar to the $3-4 range (which will double or triple our investment). What I HOPE for is a RV to $1 then gradually rise over a few years to the $3-4 range. Shabs is a conservative banker... he is going to go slow and in small steps. The crazy predictions of $8-$22 are simply unfounded.

yeah thats what im thinking but i hope im wrong because your 25k note will be worth just 25 dinars and then they will rv...if im wrong then somebody tell me or prove me wrong

I agree with Zone and Knockem... I just hope that they increase the rate at the same time as they redenominate so we make something off this thing. Or at least have the rate rise during the transition. Sigh.......
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:08 am

therealbutterfly wrote:
knockemdeadkid wrote:
zonepirate wrote:

I agree with Zone and Knockem... I just hope that they increase the rate at the same time as they redenominate so we make something off this thing. Or at least have the rate rise during the transition. Sigh.......

If they increase the rate at the same time is that not the rv we have all been hoping for?

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:22 am

punisher wrote:
therealbutterfly wrote:
knockemdeadkid wrote:
zonepirate wrote:

I expect the Iraqis to do just as they have been saying and re-denominate (LOP) then gradually increase the value of the "new" dinar to the $3-4 range (which will double or triple our investment). What I HOPE for is a RV to $1 then gradually rise over a few years to the $3-4 range. Shabs is a conservative banker... he is going to go slow and in small steps. The crazy predictions of $8-$22 are simply unfounded .

If they increase the rate at the same time is that not the rv we have all been hoping for?

No, if they RD and raise the rate at the same time we will get a 3-4x return vs the 1000+x return that we really want. What we HOPE for is them to RV FIRST, THEN RD but I just dont see that happening. And I still dont see any other way to cover this financially other than a RD to reduce their cash in circulation (which they keep stating in the articles) and that is recently reported to be at 33 trillion. So, I am still stickin with an RD as our most likely outcome and I pray they also raise the rate.
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mabysomeday Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:29 am

I expect that we will be closer than we've ever been before!
mabysomeday
mabysomeday
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:36 am

therealbutterfly wrote:
punisher wrote:
therealbutterfly wrote:
knockemdeadkid wrote:
zonepirate wrote:

I expect the Iraqis to do just as they have been saying and re-denominate (LOP) then gradually increase the value of the "new" dinar to the $3-4 range (which will double or triple our investment). What I HOPE for is a RV to $1 then gradually rise over a few years to the $3-4 range. Shabs is a conservative banker... he is going to go slow and in small steps. The crazy predictions of $8-$22 are simply unfound.

No, if they RD and raise the rate at the same time we will get a 3-4x return vs the 1000+x return that we really want. What we HOPE for is them to RV FIRST, THEN RD but I just dont see that happening. And I still dont see any other way to cover this financially other than a RD to reduce their cash in circulation (which they keep stating in the articles) and that is recently reported to be at 33 trillion. So, I am still stickin with an RD as our most likely outcome and I pray they also raise the rate.

Ok, with all these RV's and RD's and RI's I sometimes get mixed up with which we actually want to come first bounce COME RV!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by humingbyrd Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:52 am

mabysomeday wrote:I expect that we will be closer than we've ever been before!
lmao lmao lmao
humingbyrd
humingbyrd
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiac99 Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:50 pm

I am hopin' that by September the rv has happened and the dust has settled. Not intending to bash anything that anyone else has said here, but I think we are closer than that. By September, I want to have all of my initial affairs settled and be back to some sort of normalcy, just doin' what I will be doin' for the rest of my life.
Cardiac99
Cardiac99
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiac99 Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:50 pm

But with a MUCH fatter bank account.
Cardiac99
Cardiac99
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:05 pm

Cardiac99 wrote:I am hopin' that by September the rv has happened and the dust has settled. Not intending to bash anything that anyone else has said here, but I think we are closer than that. By September, I want to have all of my initial affairs settled and be back to some sort of normalcy, just doin' what I will be doin' for the rest of my life.

You and me both...

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum