Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
They're all great days! Today is also I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
They're all great days! Today is also I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
They're all great days! Today is also I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
They're all great days! Today is also I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
They're all great days! Today is also I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
They're all great days! Today is also I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
They're all great days! Today is also I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
They're all great days! Today is also I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
They're all great days! Today is also I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
They're all great days! Today is also I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
They're all great days! Today is also I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
They're all great days! Today is also I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
They're all great days! Today is also I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
They're all great days! Today is also I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
They're all great days! Today is also I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
They're all great days! Today is also I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
They're all great days! Today is also I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
They're all great days! Today is also I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
They're all great days! Today is also I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
They're all great days! Today is also I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

They're all great days! Today is also

2 posters

Go down

They're all great days! Today is also Empty They're all great days! Today is also

Post by rick152 Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:41 pm

We all come to these sites for the same reason. To see if we can find the illusive golden dinar. We know it's not on the site per se but, hoping for a gimpse of the shine we so seek.

A great day is what we make of it. Nothing more or less. This choice is up to you.

Good morning everyone, I hope you're having a great day. I know I am. I come to you today in love and respect. Love in that we all have mixed pretense and disires in this speculation / investment. Respect in the determination we all show to hang til the end of this crazy ride.

At this point I would like to ask you but a couple questions. Well really one that has several facets. Who are you? How do you look at you? What do you think others think? Does it matter? Is it even important? I submit these are all important. NO I'm not looking for you to say out loud and actually answer these to me or anyone else here. At all! But to you! Can you look in the mirror and say I'm generous, kind, attentive, caring, a contributor, a giver, a seeker, a taker, or something else? Who are you?

I like to think of myself as a giver (although some might not agree, but thats OK I am comfortable with who I am) A lot of times to a fault. (EX: quickly;) several years ago a young lady I had just met, walked into my shop and was in need. Her need was mostly emotional. I offered up my hand which was rather graciously accecpted (or so it seemed ??) She, ended up allowing her emotions to cost her, her job. Still offering help I allowed and one might call enabled her to continue without forcefully seeking reemployment by partially funding her out of work status. Call me nuts (but aren't we all to some extent?) but I "enabled" her for two years with money to the tune of about $1000.00 per month.
When times got rough in my business I tried to give fair, advance warning that the gravy may and will need cease. Of course this one didn't get the drift. My fault! So when I was forced to stop Well the rest you can imagine...we haven't even spoken in a while now...

The point here is (and I have said this before) " When you look in the mirror ten years from now...How do you want to see yourself as ten years ago?"
The way we express ourselves on these sites (by our tone and word and deed) deifnately without question affects someone else. Period! If you think not meerly look at the last time someone said something to you that hurt you, even a little. This also applies to everyday life of course.
Think about that the next time (maybe?)

I believe in this golden dinar, 100% and will til the darn thing is done. Why? beacuse I know in my heart that we were all put here for a reason. Everything happens for a reason. At the same time nothing comes upon you you cannot handle. Just like everything has a purpose. Whats your reason and purpose. How can you help someone today? Do you act in love and care and concern or does it matter?

OK enough of my thoughts for today. I love you all so. I truly do.
Make today a great day and tomorrow also it's up to you!

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

They're all great days! Today is also Empty Re: They're all great days! Today is also

Post by 7freemom Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:12 pm

Thanks , Rick for sharing that story example; a learning, growing experience for you, obviously.

Rick said: "...Make today a great day and tomorrow also it's up to you!"

My addition: To-day is a Gift-- that's why it's called "The Present"-- choose to make it a Great One...

Today, well-lived, makes every day a glorious opportunity to Live and a pleasant memory, every tomorrow a vision of Hope... Make it so ... Very Happy ❤ :!:

☀

7freemom
7freemom
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum