Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Friend says banker says may have to postpone vacation next week due to possible RV!!!  WooooHoooooooooo!!! DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Friend says banker says may have to postpone vacation next week due to possible RV!!! WooooHoooooooooo!!!

+20
knockemdeadkid
SEBtopdog
snuffys
mabysomeday
Purpleskyz
doodoo
kingosawbe
Cardiac99
trebor1859
hithere
Inquisitive one
Ponee
Splovengates
Kevind53
dinarstar
jbish422
PALMER01
wes
Horizon
czinser
24 posters

Go down

Friend says banker says may have to postpone vacation next week due to possible RV!!!  WooooHoooooooooo!!! Empty Friend says banker says may have to postpone vacation next week due to possible RV!!! WooooHoooooooooo!!!

Post by czinser Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:11 pm

This short entire reply e-mail is from a personal friend of mine.....I have never been told by anyone that I know personally, that a banker admitted the RV till now.

It is real for those of you who think it may be a scam. We will have our high rate and very soon.

Blessings To All You Guys, CZ Friend says banker says may have to postpone vacation next week due to possible RV!!!  WooooHoooooooooo!!! 1839924927

Yes I agree!.............. We are soooooooo BLESSED!!!

I spoke with my banker on Friday..............One of his vacations is this next week.
He didn't think he would be able to go because of a possible RV?!

Thank You JESUS...................xxxx

czinser
Elite Member
Elite Member

Location : Dog is Praying for RV!!! He was told post RV that his treats will be stuffed with Filet Mignon. (-:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Friend says banker says may have to postpone vacation next week due to possible RV!!!  WooooHoooooooooo!!! Empty Re: Friend says banker says may have to postpone vacation next week due to possible RV!!! WooooHoooooooooo!!!

Post by Horizon Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:34 pm

Well I sure hope he has to cancel his vacation because of the RV. He can always take a vacation another time!☀

Just come on RV...we are all ready to cash in...Friend says banker says may have to postpone vacation next week due to possible RV!!!  WooooHoooooooooo!!! 1815401988

Friend says banker says may have to postpone vacation next week due to possible RV!!!  WooooHoooooooooo!!! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...Friend says banker says may have to postpone vacation next week due to possible RV!!!  WooooHoooooooooo!!! 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Friend says banker says may have to postpone vacation next week due to possible RV!!!  WooooHoooooooooo!!! Empty Re: Friend says banker says may have to postpone vacation next week due to possible RV!!! WooooHoooooooooo!!!

Post by Guest Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:36 pm

AWESOME NEWS if it pans out bounce

COME RV :happyjoy:

Back to top Go down

Post by wes Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:28 pm

I sure hope so. I've had to cancel about the last 5 vacations because of the rv (or lack of it).
wes
wes
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PALMER01 Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:32 pm

Man, when this thing happens, I will be on Permanent vacation, fishing pole in hand.
PALMER01
PALMER01
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:41 pm

I need a real vacation as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by PALMER01 Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:44 pm

I havn't had a real vacation since 2007, when the economy starting going south. I didn't know it was going to Mexico. I would have learned the lingo first.Friend says banker says may have to postpone vacation next week due to possible RV!!!  WooooHoooooooooo!!! 761671673
PALMER01
PALMER01
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jbish422 Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:00 pm

Lets just hope he didn't mean something happened to recreational vehichle that he was taking on vacation...just a thought

jbish422
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:07 pm

@PALMER01 wrote:Man, when this thing happens, I will be on Permanent vacation, fishing pole in hand.

Now THAT is the most sound post-RV plan I have ever seen!! Ilikeyou

Last edited by dinarstar on Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:23 pm

@PALMER01 wrote:I havn't had a real vacation since 2007, when the economy starting going south. I didn't know it was going to Mexico. I would have learned the lingo first.Friend says banker says may have to postpone vacation next week due to possible RV!!!  WooooHoooooooooo!!! 761671673

What's a vacation? :geek: :?: scratch

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Friend says banker says may have to postpone vacation next week due to possible RV!!!  WooooHoooooooooo!!! 2805820865  Friend says banker says may have to postpone vacation next week due to possible RV!!!  WooooHoooooooooo!!! 2805820865  Friend says banker says may have to postpone vacation next week due to possible RV!!!  WooooHoooooooooo!!! 2805820865  Friend says banker says may have to postpone vacation next week due to possible RV!!!  WooooHoooooooooo!!! 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Splovengates Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:34 pm

Why is everybody saying they're going on vacation? We've got work to do. Whose gonna mind the store? There are people hurting out there. Why just take the money and run. Go to work today, for tomorrow is not promised. Let get real and not selfish.

"Things are looking very favorable for today into tomorrow night. Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday. Could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the RV and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st of the month. Sooner more than later. This is an education in patience. GO RV GO Splovengates/CaptJerry

:cherry:"And I saw [3 angels] fly in the midst of heaven..." Rev 14
Splovengates
Splovengates
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:44 pm

Relax man ... life is not all about serious ... personally, I am way over due for some plain old downtime. Enjoy life once in a while, the stuff will still be there when you get back.

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Friend says banker says may have to postpone vacation next week due to possible RV!!!  WooooHoooooooooo!!! 2805820865  Friend says banker says may have to postpone vacation next week due to possible RV!!!  WooooHoooooooooo!!! 2805820865  Friend says banker says may have to postpone vacation next week due to possible RV!!!  WooooHoooooooooo!!! 2805820865  Friend says banker says may have to postpone vacation next week due to possible RV!!!  WooooHoooooooooo!!! 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:48 pm

There is nothing wrong with wanting to take a little time for yourself before beginning with the plans of blessing others. It isn't a sign of selfishness. Many investors have had struggles of their own and deserve time to enjoy their own blessing. There are many wonderful people on here who have expressed in many ways how they have plans on making a difference.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Inquisitive one Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:49 pm

@Kevind53 wrote:Relax man ... life is not all about serious ... personally, I am way over due for some plain old downtime. Enjoy life once in a while, the stuff will still be there when you get back.

I totally agree...

Inquisitive one
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:51 pm

@ponee wrote:There is nothing wrong with wanting to take a little time for yourself before beginning with the plans of blessing others. It isn't a sign of selfishness. Many investors have had struggles of their own and deserve time to enjoy their own blessing. There are many wonderful people on here who have expressed in many ways how they have plans on making a difference.

Yes, some of you have inspired me...

Back to top Go down

Post by Splovengates Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:55 pm

@Kevind53 wrote:Relax man ... life is not all about serious ... personally, I am way over due for some plain old downtime. Enjoy life once in a while, the stuff will still be there when you get back.

Sorry peeps. I guess it's just frustration. Me and my peeps have such great plans of evangelization before the 2nd coming of Christ. My bad

"Things are looking very favorable for today into tomorrow night. Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday. Could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the RV and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st of the month. Sooner more than later. This is an education in patience. GO RV GO Splovengates/CaptJerry

:cherry:"And I saw [3 angels] fly in the midst of heaven..." Rev 14
Splovengates
Splovengates
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hithere Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:59 pm

Hope this banker is the CEO of WellsFargo who acutally knows something!
hithere
hithere
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:00 pm

There are many others who also do.... It will happen. And, we will all be able to make a difference

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by czinser Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:02 pm

I am going to set up the non profit LLC etc. to start helping the Evangelists etc. plus help people around me that are hurting and then I will take some time for me. I am anxious to be about my Father's business!!!

Praise Jesus

Blessings To All, CZ Very Happy

czinser
Elite Member
Elite Member

Location : Dog is Praying for RV!!! He was told post RV that his treats will be stuffed with Filet Mignon. (-:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by trebor1859 Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:06 pm

Thanks, Gotta love the bank stories

trebor1859

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:28 pm

Mostly,I see everyone here just wanting to help themselves and others with this RV,it is truly going to be an enormous comfort to those giving,and of course for those receiving.
I will put my funds to work,and from the profits I will help others...I have to work very carefully,and very hard to make that a success,as I do not have enough dinar to fund all my pet projects right off the bat,as much as I would love to...it has to work,and grow,and then be channeled into worthwhile causes.
For all of us,it is a Blessing indeed. ☀ ☀

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiac99 Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:25 am

First things first. My wife and I have our eye on a restaurant. Plan is to buy it, right out of the box. Last Saturday, My wife, my brother, and I looked at a 200 acre ranch, gonna buy it. All three of us are getting new trucks. Before we start working on getting the restaurant open, there is going to be a 30 day vacation for all of us. During that 30 days, many needy people and groups will be blessed. Single parents, grandmothers that have become mothers, homeless shelters, our Cowboy Church, Remote Area Medical, and many many others.
Cardiac99
Cardiac99
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kingosawbe Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:00 am

There s others that say its already taken place in Iraq. I don't belive it for a second. And neighbors you d be wise to not count your chickens before there hatched.When all possibilites are eliminated then that which remains is the truth. Now up until now all these people saying these things have been proven wrong. Doing the same things over and over again. And expecting different results is insanity. Trust but verify --R Regan
kingosawbe
kingosawbe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by doodoo Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:23 am

Thanks for the friend of a friend of a banker story! Made my morning!

SENATOR DOODOO
Support Term Limits for US Congress
doodoo
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:49 am

Cardiac.... you may want to rethink the restaurant idea. I ran eatery's and drinking establishments for over 30 years and nothing will age you and eat up your resourses quicker than that. Unless you are going to hire others to run for you. Just my opinion of course.........

I keep hearing this week also from many different sources so hope it is true for a change.

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Friend says banker says may have to postpone vacation next week due to possible RV!!!  WooooHoooooooooo!!! 2245507099Friend says banker says may have to postpone vacation next week due to possible RV!!!  WooooHoooooooooo!!! 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiac99 Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:24 am

@purpleskyz wrote:Cardiac.... you may want to rethink the restaurant idea. I ran eatery's and drinking establishments for over 30 years and nothing will age you and eat up your resourses quicker than that. Unless you are going to hire others to run for you. Just my opinion of course.........

I keep hearing this week also from many different sources so hope it is true for a change.

purpleskyz, definitely appreciate the voice of experience. Our niece will be the GM. She has restaurant management experience, both for chains and individuals. We have an excellent location, right on Route 66, no competition for at least 10 miles to the east and about 20 miles to the west. here is no competittion for approximately 25 miles to the south. There are three towns along 66 within that 30 mile eats/west stretch that do not have a full fledged restaurant. We have talked to a lot of locals as well as motorcycle riders that travel 66 regularly, and everyone is looking forward to the restaurant being re-opened. I really do appreciate your advice, though. Let me know if you are ever down that way. Stop in and say hi.
Cardiac99
Cardiac99
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:47 am

HI Cardiac

Well it sounds like you have thought this out and sounds like a winner!

Best wishes to you and I would love to be there for your grand opening. Smile

Hope to see you soon Smile

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Friend says banker says may have to postpone vacation next week due to possible RV!!!  WooooHoooooooooo!!! 2245507099Friend says banker says may have to postpone vacation next week due to possible RV!!!  WooooHoooooooooo!!! 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:28 am

@purpleskyz wrote:Cardiac.... you may want to rethink the restaurant idea. I ran eatery's and drinking establishments for over 30 years and nothing will age you and eat up your resourses quicker than that. Unless you are going to hire others to run for you. Just my opinion of course.........

Let us ALL pray for this week Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by mabysomeday Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:37 pm

I personally had enough downtime being unemployed for 16 months! Although if I left my job it would open a position for someone else who is currently unemployed...might go to cullinary school or something like that....
mabysomeday
mabysomeday
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:40 pm

I was thinking the same thing purpleskyz .... I have also worked in the industry in another life, in fact started my working career there. I have never run an establishment, but some of my friends have owned restaurants and I have helped them out from time to time, Hosting, waiting, prepping, and working on the line ... so I have enough experience to know there is no way I would ever want to run a restaurant. They hours are way too long, the work way to hard, and the competition way to stiff. A food/soup kitchen maybe, but not a restaurant, and certainly not without significant experience in the industry.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:43 pm

@mabysomeday wrote:

I personally had enough downtime being unemployed for 16 months! Although if I left my job it would open a position for someone else who is currently unemployed...might go to cullinary school or something like that....

Culinary school is something I may look into after the RV. There is a certificate program offered not far from here. I love cooking, and would like to learn more ... not so much vocationally, but for my personal use.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mabysomeday Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:52 pm

@Kevind53 wrote:
@mabysomeday wrote:

Culinary school is something I may look into after the RV. There is a certificate program offered not far from here. I love cooking, and would like to learn more ... not so much vocationally, but for my personal use.

Definately for personal use - love to cook but can't stand the spouse standing over my shoulder saying "You're not supposed to do it that way"
mabysomeday
mabysomeday
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:10 pm

My wife is the baker, (other than bread, that's mine,) she acknowledges I am the more talented cook, and lets me do most of the cooking when I am home. There is an old guy, must be 80 something in the area, does sourdough in a wood fired beehive oven, I will also ask him to teach me if he is still around as well.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by snuffys Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:53 pm

cardiac, STOP!!! i had rather dig ditches than own a restaurant,you do not want to go there.

snuffys

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:13 pm

@Kevind53 wrote:My wife is the baker, (other than bread, that's mine,) she acknowledges I am the more talented cook, and lets me do most of the cooking when I am home. There is an old guy, must be 80 something in the area, does sourdough in a wood fired beehive oven, I will also ask him to teach me if he is still around as well.

There is nothing more satisfying, Kevind53, than freshly baked sourdough bread. And oh my goodness, from a wood-fired oven. If that gentleman shares his bread with you, you and Mrs. Kevind53 are truly lucky. And then you can slice it for French toast slathered with butter and some of that locally produced maple syrup......Gotta stop. I am so hungry I could eat my keyboard!

Friend says banker says may have to postpone vacation next week due to possible RV!!!  WooooHoooooooooo!!! Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

Friend says banker says may have to postpone vacation next week due to possible RV!!!  WooooHoooooooooo!!! Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:23 pm

I hear ya' Kevin!

Every so often I get asked to come back to fill in and I do. Just so I am reminded how hard I worked and how grateful I am to not have to do that in my golden years. Smile

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiac99 Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:51 pm

Fortunately, the wife says once it is up and running, all I have to do is come in to drink coffee and eat. With the niece there to help her, she will run the restaurant. The ranch, on the other hand is for me and my brother to run. That's fine with me, I would rather deal with horses and cows than to have to deal with the restaurant.
Cardiac99
Cardiac99
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:27 pm

@SEBtopdog wrote:
@Kevind53 wrote:My wife is the baker, (other than bread, that's mine,) she acknowledges I am the more talented cook, and lets me do most of the cooking when I am home. There is an old guy, must be 80 something in the area, does sourdough in a wood fired beehive oven, I will also ask him to teach me if he is still around as well.

There is nothing more satisfying, Kevind53, than freshly baked sourdough bread. And oh my goodness, from a wood-fired oven. If that gentleman shares his bread with you, you and Mrs. Kevind53 are truly lucky. And then you can slice it for French toast slathered with butter and some of that locally produced maple syrup......Gotta stop. I am so hungry I could eat my keyboard!

We buy his bread frequently at out local farmers market Saturdays. I make a pretty good sourdough, but it's just not the same thing ... for one, you really can't get that wonderful crust and all those lovely holes in a domestic oven, it just does not get/stay hot enough and it doesn't hold the steam like a good commercial oven can. We just had to replace out stove, though and I have not tried it in there yet ... it get's to 550, hotter than the old one, but not quite hot enough ... the pizza I made last night had a better crust, and yea, I have a nice stone.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by knockemdeadkid Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:36 pm

tell your banker to go ahead and go on his vacation...aint nothing gonna happen anytime soon

knockemdeadkid

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:14 am

@knockemdeadkid wrote:tell your banker to go ahead and go on his vacation...aint nothing gonna happen anytime soon

Sure is looking that way knockemdeadkid. Heck, if he has a lot of stored up vacation time, he could probably take until Septmeber. Isn't that the Shabibi timeline..

Go RI/RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by amstech Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:40 am

@czinser wrote:This short entire reply e-mail is from a personal friend of mine.....I have never been told by anyone that I know personally, that a banker admitted the RV till now.

It is real for those of you who think it may be a scam. We will have our high rate and very soon.

Blessings To All You Guys, CZ Friend says banker says may have to postpone vacation next week due to possible RV!!!  WooooHoooooooooo!!! 1839924927

Yes I agree!.............. We are soooooooo BLESSED!!!

I spoke with my banker on Friday..............One of his vacations is this next week.
He didn't think he would be able to go because of a possible RV?!

Thank You JESUS...................xxxx

Did he get his info from Okie or Bulldog? If so then don't get excitied. He shure didn't get it from any source that has any authority to make it happen. The banks don't know any more than we do.

amstech

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 2rubeliever Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:58 am

Regardless if his info is right or wrong... I'm ready for it to happen any day!!! People lose faith for something that is biblical... But yet want to call and pray to God for this RV to come.... It will come when "he" wants it to.. Have ye faith... God will NEVER leave us nor forsake us....
2rubeliever
2rubeliever

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rocklady Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:52 am

Don't loose your dreams!!! Go Rv! We are closer today than yesterday and off to work we go. :cheers:
rocklady
rocklady
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:22 am

@amstech wrote:
Did he get his info from Okie or Bulldog? If so then don't get excitied. He shure didn't get it from any source that has any authority to make it happen. The banks don't know any more than we do.

Friend says banker says may have to postpone vacation next week due to possible RV!!!  WooooHoooooooooo!!! Danger10

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by knockemdeadkid Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:14 am

@sandwedge wrote:
@knockemdeadkid wrote:tell your banker to go ahead and go on his vacation...aint nothing gonna happen anytime soon

Sure is looking that way knockemdeadkid. Heck, if he has a lot of stored up vacation time, he could probably take until Septmeber. Isn't that the Shabibi timeline..

Go RI/RV..

i have alot of stored up vacation time also which im on right now cuz there was all this talk of it rving around the summit time...now im wishing i would have just worked...ill still have like 120 hrs available after this week..i wont let it happen again i know that..

knockemdeadkid

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum