Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

at $.86 its a 100,000% return, not 1000% DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

at $.86 its a 100,000% return, not 1000%

+6
stevejss1
dinarstar
prosetian
ripinsnort
rick152
therealbutterfly
10 posters

Go down

at $.86 its a 100,000% return, not 1000% Empty at $.86 its a 100,000% return, not 1000%

Post by therealbutterfly Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:26 pm


sambo: EVERYONE THINK ABOUT
THIS - IF YOU GET A 10% RETURN ON YOUR STOCKS THAT IS CONSIDERED GREAT -
IF THIS RV's AT 86 CENTS YOU ARE GETTING A 1000% RETURN - THINK ABOUT
THAT ONE THOUSAND PERCENT RETURN -

Just wanted to clarify that to go from $.00086 to $.86 is 100,000% increase. 1000% would be $.0086 (almost a penny) and I personally would be thrilled with a 1000% return Smile Pray for a dime per dinar but still happy with a penny. Smile
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 2416
Join date : 2011-08-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

at $.86 its a 100,000% return, not 1000% Empty Re: at $.86 its a 100,000% return, not 1000%

Post by Guest Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:28 pm

Either way...COME RV :happyjoy: happydance :happyjoy:


BEAR5642: I CANNOT STAY LONG JUST IN BECAUSE I'M GETTING REPORTS OF AN IN COUNTRY RV

BEAR5642: I HAVE A CALL INTO IRAQ AND WAS PROMISED AN A RETURN CALL WITHIN THE HOUR IT'S 10 pm over their now

tjthedj: Bear WHICH Country?????

BEAR5642: IRAQ SILLY RABBIT

sambo: CALL ME IF YOU GET INFO

BEAR5642: SAMBO YES I HAVE AN HE IS TAKING A NAP HAHA AND I TOLD HIM I WOULD CALL HIM WHEN MY IRAQI CONTACT CALLS ME

heavenonearth to BEAR5642: What makes an in country go international?

BEAR5642: HEAVENONEARTH IT SHOULD HAPPEN IN 24 HOURS

mvg1222: I hope we do Not get any April fools Joke about an RV on this site Ever!!! Only a Fool would do such!

BEAR5642: NO THIS IS NO JOKE MY GUY IN IRAQ DOESN'T PLAY THAT NONSENSE BESIDES THE CALL IS EXTREMELY EXPENSIVE

BEAR5642: OKIEGROUPIE I'M INTO TRYING TO PROVE IT AS WE TYPE AND I WILL KNOW SHORTLY LOTS OF STUFF HAPPENED TODAY WITH MALIKI AND OTHER IT REALLY SEEMS TO BE TRUE

sambo: LETS HOPE WE CAN START THIS NEW QUARTER OFF WITH A BIG BANG

madge to BEAR5642: the rate will be low?

BEAR5642: $1.00 FOR STARTERS


BEAR5642: TRYING TO CONTROL FLOW OF CURRENCY AND NOT LET TERRORIST GROUPS GET THEIR HANDS ON IT IT'S A CURRENCY FLOW CONTROL PROCESS IT WILL GO UP. I HAVE TO GO NOW

sambo: EVERYONE THINK ABOUT THIS - IF YOU GET A 10% RETURN ON YOUR STOCKS THAT IS CONSIDERED GREAT - IF THIS RV's AT 86 CENTS YOU ARE GETTING A 1000% RETURN - THINK ABOUT THAT ONE THOUSAND PERCENT RETURN -

BEAR5642: I WILL COME BACK AS SOON AS I GET A CALL BACK FROM THE SAND BOX GOD BLESS YOU ALL

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

at $.86 its a 100,000% return, not 1000% Empty Re: at $.86 its a 100,000% return, not 1000%

Post by rick152 Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:52 pm

You are right TRB That is the main reason the mainstream media has not taken any type of interest in this whole thing. 100,000% increase percent most could never wrap their head around.

*****************
Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 2574
Join date : 2011-06-19
Age : 63
Location : Eastern Ohio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

at $.86 its a 100,000% return, not 1000% Empty Re: at $.86 its a 100,000% return, not 1000%

Post by ripinsnort Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:01 pm

Is it correct thinking to say we get .86 eighty six cents now and when Erbil is implemented in a couple of weeks it will be around the 3.85 --4.15 range

ripinsnort
New Member
New Member

Posts : 8
Join date : 2012-03-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

at $.86 its a 100,000% return, not 1000% Empty Re: at $.86 its a 100,000% return, not 1000%

Post by Guest Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:05 pm

@rick152 wrote:You are right TRB That is the main reason the mainstream media has not taken any type of interest in this whole thing. 100,000% increase percent most could never wrap their head around.

And that is why the few thousands who invested in this will be rewarded :cheers:

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

at $.86 its a 100,000% return, not 1000% Empty Re: at $.86 its a 100,000% return, not 1000%

Post by prosetian Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:10 pm

Well, I for one would never have gone into this if it hadn't been a chance foe BIG money. All the financial experts having been saying for years it is a scam. They don't mean that the IQD itself is a scam, they mean the selling of it as a means to getting huge returns is a scam.

Doubling your money in 6 to 8 years would be a decent return in the financial world, but for me it would have to be a pretty stable investment as I could double my money in a lot less time with a lot less risk than IQD. For those who have had it only a short while, it would be a very good return, but again, that is not why we are here. If it came in at .10 that would be a SUPER return even for the long term holders, but that is not why we are here.

I'm pretty sure most got their IQD as a way to financial freedom, it was and is, certainly being sold that way. Now if it does come in at something like .10 and even though that is a giant returnnot many are going to be able to do their part in making this a better world and those claiming to be prophets of God prophecying (sp?) that God is going to be transfering wealth and pouring out some huge blessing to change the world are going to be wrong.

Also, at .10 cents it certainly isn't going to be play a big part in reseting the globle economy as some believe it is supposed to do.

I'm still thinking in the 1 to 1 area and just hope they don't delete the zeros first or we have been scammed bigtime.

prosetian
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 217
Join date : 2012-01-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

at $.86 its a 100,000% return, not 1000% Empty Re: at $.86 its a 100,000% return, not 1000%

Post by Guest Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:18 pm

@prosetian wrote:Well, I for one would never have gone into this if it hadn't been a chance foe BIG money. All the financial experts having been saying for years it is a scam. They don't mean that the IQD itself is a scam, they mean the selling of it as a means to getting huge returns is a scam.

Doubling your money in 6 to 8 years would be a decent return in the financial world, but for me it would have to be a pretty stable investment as I could double my money in a lot less time with a lot less risk than IQD. For those who have had it only a short while, it would be a very good return, but again, that is not why we are here. If it came in at .10 that would be a SUPER return even for the long term holders, but that is not why we are here.

I'm pretty sure most got their IQD as a way to financial freedom, it was and is, certainly being sold that way. Now if it does come in at something like .10 and even though that is a giant returnnot many are going to be able to do their part in making this a better world and those claiming to be prophets of God prophecying (sp?) that God is going to be transfering wealth and pouring out some huge blessing to change the world are going to be wrong.

Also, at .10 cents it certainly isn't going to be play a big part in reseting the globle economy as some believe it is supposed to do.

I'm still thinking in the 1 to 1 area and just hope they don't delete the zeros first or we have been scammed bigtime.

Good write-up...come RV ☀ ☀ ☀

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

at $.86 its a 100,000% return, not 1000% Empty Re: at $.86 its a 100,000% return, not 1000%

Post by dinarstar Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:19 pm

... scratch ...

First...a 1 to 1 RV

next...delete the zeros

followed by... :happyjoy: and happydance

and then... angelwing

finally.... party time

*****************
"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 2367
Join date : 2011-10-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

at $.86 its a 100,000% return, not 1000% Empty Re: at $.86 its a 100,000% return, not 1000%

Post by stevejss1 Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:04 pm

Is it correct thinking to say we get .86 eighty six cents now and when Erbil is implemented in a couple of weeks it will be around the 3.85 --4.15 range

This could be true if Maliki does not complete the GOI/Erbil in the next 5 days or so. This .86 is NOT an RV it is a currency change by the majority party the Kurds per the Iraqi constitution etc etc etc. It would RV at the decide rate soon after by Shabibi.This is WD's thinking which I personally think is the most correct information out there it is "all" article and news driven with 6 years of records and experiance. He has not been incorrect on anything at this point. Other than Randy K everyone else has been totally incorrect up to this point. Let's hope WD is correct so we can get this thing done! Blessings

*****************
If it doesn't make sense it's nonsense.

Real procedures must be completed before we have a real RV. The cart cannot pull the horse!

stevejss1
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 365
Join date : 2011-06-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

at $.86 its a 100,000% return, not 1000% Empty Re: at $.86 its a 100,000% return, not 1000%

Post by Guest Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:18 pm

@stevejss1 wrote:Is it correct thinking to say we get .86 eighty six cents now and when Erbil is implemented in a couple of weeks it will be around the 3.85 --4.15 range

This could be true if Maliki does not complete the GOI/Erbil in the next 5 days or so. This .86 is NOT an RV it is a currency change by the majority party the Kurds per the Iraqi constitution etc etc etc. It would RV at the decide rate soon after by Shabibi.This is WD's thinking which I personally think is the most correct information out there it is "all" article and news driven with 6 years of records and experiance. He has not been incorrect on anything at this point. Other than Randy K everyone else has been totally incorrect up to this point. Let's hope WD is correct so we can get this thing done! Blessings

Who is WD?

COME RV!!! :happyjoy:

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

at $.86 its a 100,000% return, not 1000% Empty Re: at $.86 its a 100,000% return, not 1000%

Post by Guest Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:19 pm

@dinarstar wrote:... scratch ...

First...a 1 to 1 RV

next...delete the zeros

followed by... :happyjoy: and happydance

and then... angelwing

finally.... party time

Love your above post bigsmile

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

at $.86 its a 100,000% return, not 1000% Empty Re: at $.86 its a 100,000% return, not 1000%

Post by Blexum Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:30 pm

Can we finally put the .10, .86, 1.00 nonsense to rest? Is it possible? Do any of you really think it could come out at that without every financial institution buying up every possible dinar on the market for future value increase? Come on.....It has to come in either at the old rate..close to the kuwaiti dinar rate...or more if for no other reason than to pay off their debts. Every time I see this .86 nonsense I have to laugh.
Blexum
Blexum
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 608
Join date : 2011-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

at $.86 its a 100,000% return, not 1000% Empty Re: at $.86 its a 100,000% return, not 1000%

Post by tobiasfunke Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:51 pm

@Blexum wrote:Can we finally put the .10, .86, 1.00 nonsense to rest? Is it possible? Do any of you really think it could come out at that without every financial institution buying up every possible dinar on the market for future value increase? Come on.....It has to come in either at the old rate..close to the kuwaiti dinar rate...or more if for no other reason than to pay off their debts. Every time I see this .86 nonsense I have to laugh.

Well one reason why every financial institution wouldnt buy up IQD is the same reason why they dont buy it up now. NOTHING is guaranteed. Any good investment plan weighs the risks and the projected time of return. While you all have waited here for the money to come to you... OTHERS have been out MAKING money.

A good financial institue would take the money that could have gone to IQD and invested it else where for profits... Because they need to generate income TODAY... not tomorrow and they certainly couldn't wait till September... maybe September, could be longer.

This is not an investment any institue would even think about touching... They have clients that expect returns and they would go out of business if they gave the kinds of excuses that the gurus and the Iraqi government gives.

This type of investment could only work on a personal level.

So they could very well come out a 1:1 or 1:.85 or even lower. Because Iraq is not concerned with black market investors. They only care about what is best for there country to run smoothly.

AND THE VAST MAJORITY OF PEOPLE WOULD CASH IN AT 1:1 AND NEVER LOOK BACK.

*****************
In any case... Get as much dinar as you can and get it now. DO NOT BUY RESERVES!!!!. Find the best exchange rate you can and get it before time runs out. Might not happen today or tomorrow or until September, but the more you have the better off WE ALL will be.
tobiasfunke
tobiasfunke
Active Member
Active Member

Posts : 74
Join date : 2011-10-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

at $.86 its a 100,000% return, not 1000% Empty Re: at $.86 its a 100,000% return, not 1000%

Post by therealbutterfly Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:54 pm

@Blexum wrote:Can we finally put the .10, .86, 1.00 nonsense to rest? Is it possible? Do any of you really think it could come out at that without every financial institution buying up every possible dinar on the market for future value increase? Come on.....It has to come in either at the old rate..close to the kuwaiti dinar rate...or more if for no other reason than to pay off their debts. Every time I see this .86 nonsense I have to laugh.

Hmmm.... well with that logic, then why arent every financial institution buying it NOW at the $.00086 rate? What makes more sense? lol!
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 2416
Join date : 2011-08-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

at $.86 its a 100,000% return, not 1000% Empty Re: at $.86 its a 100,000% return, not 1000%

Post by stevejss1 Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:57 pm

Punisher, Wang Dang... Straight shooter from articles and facts and figures. He has been in this and involved for many many years no crap on bull no excuses. He is good. Blessings

Yesterdays call replay 530 881 1399 kpin 911968#

*****************
If it doesn't make sense it's nonsense.

Real procedures must be completed before we have a real RV. The cart cannot pull the horse!

stevejss1
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 365
Join date : 2011-06-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

at $.86 its a 100,000% return, not 1000% Empty Re: at $.86 its a 100,000% return, not 1000%

Post by Guest Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:03 pm

@stevejss1 wrote:Punisher, Wang Dang... Straight shooter from articles and facts and figures. He has been in this and involved for many many years no crap on bull no excuses. He is good. Blessings

Yesterdays call replay 530 881 1399 kpin 911968#

Thank you. So WD believes we will see something happen basically by the end of this week?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

at $.86 its a 100,000% return, not 1000% Empty Re: at $.86 its a 100,000% return, not 1000%

Post by stevejss1 Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:20 pm

Punisher WD is hoping and thinking next week or so but he will never put an actual date or rate out. I have been following him for a some time and everything he has said so far has "proven" true. As you can tell by all my posts. I believe in very few I go by articles and new. He is one of two that I pay attention to. Thanks

*****************
If it doesn't make sense it's nonsense.

Real procedures must be completed before we have a real RV. The cart cannot pull the horse!

stevejss1
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 365
Join date : 2011-06-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

at $.86 its a 100,000% return, not 1000% Empty Re: at $.86 its a 100,000% return, not 1000%

Post by Guest Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:37 pm

@stevejss1 wrote:Punisher WD is hoping and thinking next week or so but he will never put an actual date or rate out. I have been following him for a some time and everything he has said so far has "proven" true. As you can tell by all my posts. I believe in very few I go by articles and new. He is one of two that I pay attention to. Thanks

Very encouraging...come rv happydance

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

at $.86 its a 100,000% return, not 1000% Empty Re: at $.86 its a 100,000% return, not 1000%

Post by Blexum Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:28 pm

For those who can't read what I said............WHEN IT COMES OUT..WHEN IT RV'S...WHEN IT HAS VALUE.. IF IT CAME OUT AT .86...THEN THE FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS WOULD JUMP ON IT....THE MAGIC WORD IS "WHEN IT COMES OUT".
Blexum
Blexum
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 608
Join date : 2011-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

at $.86 its a 100,000% return, not 1000% Empty Re: at $.86 its a 100,000% return, not 1000%

Post by PALMER01 Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:30 pm

Blexum, more beer.
PALMER01
PALMER01
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 1059
Join date : 2011-08-14
Age : 101
Location : ABOVE GROUND

View user profile

Back to top Go down

at $.86 its a 100,000% return, not 1000% Empty Re: at $.86 its a 100,000% return, not 1000%

Post by dinarstar Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:36 pm

@Blexum wrote:For those who can't read what I said............WHEN IT COMES OUT..WHEN IT RV'S...WHEN IT HAS VALUE.. IF IT CAME OUT AT .86...THEN THE FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS WOULD JUMP ON IT....THE MAGIC WORD IS "WHEN IT COMES OUT".

Whoaaaa!!

Anyway,I stand to be corrected,but I think I read somewhere that financial institutions,or namely banks,are not permitted to hold currency as investment...anyone see that also,or am I on the good stuff?? coffee

*****************
"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 2367
Join date : 2011-10-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

at $.86 its a 100,000% return, not 1000% Empty Re: at $.86 its a 100,000% return, not 1000%

Post by therealbutterfly Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:37 pm

@Blexum wrote:For those who can't read what I said............WHEN IT COMES OUT..WHEN IT RV'S...WHEN IT HAS VALUE.. IF IT CAME OUT AT .86...THEN THE FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS WOULD JUMP ON IT....THE MAGIC WORD IS "WHEN IT COMES OUT".

There is no need to be rude nor condescending to anyone here. It has value NOW, doesnt it? If you believe what some have stated, there are many countries and institutions already invested. So take a step back and learn how to discuss things in a civil manner. Its ok to disagree with people, but do it in a decent way and stop talkin down to people. You never know who you are actually talking to and who knows more than you do Wink Just a suggestion...... Smile

*****************
at $.86 its a 100,000% return, not 1000% Opinio10
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 2416
Join date : 2011-08-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

at $.86 its a 100,000% return, not 1000% Empty Re: at $.86 its a 100,000% return, not 1000%

Post by Guest Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:44 pm

@therealbutterfly wrote:
@Blexum wrote:For those who can't read what I said............WHEN IT COMES OUT..WHEN IT RV'S...WHEN IT HAS VALUE.. IF IT CAME OUT AT .86...THEN THE FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS WOULD JUMP ON IT....THE MAGIC WORD IS "WHEN IT COMES OUT".

There is no need to be rude nor condescending to anyone here. It has value NOW, doesnt it? If you believe what some have stated, there are many countries and institutions already invested. So take a step back and learn how to discuss things in a civil manner. Its ok to disagree with people, but do it in a decent way and stop talkin down to people. You never know who you are actually talking to and who knows more than you do Wink Just a suggestion...... Smile

Thank you for putting that to him in a nice way. Next time he will be banned.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

at $.86 its a 100,000% return, not 1000% Empty Re: at $.86 its a 100,000% return, not 1000%

Post by therealbutterfly Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:55 pm

punisher wrote:
@therealbutterfly wrote:
@Blexum wrote:For those who can't read what I said............WHEN IT COMES OUT..WHEN IT RV'S...WHEN IT HAS VALUE.. IF IT CAME OUT AT .86...THEN THE FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS WOULD JUMP ON IT....THE MAGIC WORD IS "WHEN IT COMES OUT".

There is no need to be rude nor condescending to anyone here. It has value NOW, doesnt it? If you believe what some have stated, there are many countries and institutions already invested. So take a step back and learn how to discuss things in a civil manner. Its ok to disagree with people, but do it in a decent way and stop talkin down to people. You never know who you are actually talking to and who knows more than you do Wink Just a suggestion...... Smile

Thank you for putting that to him in a nice way. Next time he will be banned.

Hey, I know I can irritate and aggravate people but I really dont try to be rude and condescending. I dont attack or make it personal. I know I dont have the most popular opinion on here but I try to keep it on a debate level with just discussion and keep personal feeling and emotions out of it. I appreciate a good discussion but hate when it gets taken down to a personal thing. Never good for anyone. I am a tell it like it is person, love me or hate me, at least you know where I stand on something. I dont sugar coat anything LOL!!!
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 2416
Join date : 2011-08-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

at $.86 its a 100,000% return, not 1000% Empty Re: at $.86 its a 100,000% return, not 1000%

Post by dinarstar Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:59 pm

"I dont sugar coat anything LOL!!!"

TRB...no...you do not!! lmao lmao lmao hemademe 🤡

*****************
"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 2367
Join date : 2011-10-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

at $.86 its a 100,000% return, not 1000% Empty Re: at $.86 its a 100,000% return, not 1000%

Post by therealbutterfly Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:09 pm

@dinarstar wrote:"I dont sugar coat anything LOL!!!"

TRB...no...you do not!! at $.86 its a 100,000% return, not 1000% 3973136183 at $.86 its a 100,000% return, not 1000% 3973136183 at $.86 its a 100,000% return, not 1000% 3973136183 at $.86 its a 100,000% return, not 1000% 3091836158 🤡

lol!
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 2416
Join date : 2011-08-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

at $.86 its a 100,000% return, not 1000% Empty Re: at $.86 its a 100,000% return, not 1000%

Post by Kevind53 Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:26 pm

No one has ever accused you of sugar coating anything TRB .... lol!

*****************
Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

 at $.86 its a 100,000% return, not 1000% 2805820865  at $.86 its a 100,000% return, not 1000% 2805820865  at $.86 its a 100,000% return, not 1000% 2805820865  at $.86 its a 100,000% return, not 1000% 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Posts : 27225
Join date : 2011-08-09
Age : 22
Location : Umm right here!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum