Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Ron Paul Sounds Alarm on creation of SUPER CONGRESS I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Ron Paul Sounds Alarm on creation of SUPER CONGRESS I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Ron Paul Sounds Alarm on creation of SUPER CONGRESS I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Ron Paul Sounds Alarm on creation of SUPER CONGRESS I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Ron Paul Sounds Alarm on creation of SUPER CONGRESS I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Ron Paul Sounds Alarm on creation of SUPER CONGRESS I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Ron Paul Sounds Alarm on creation of SUPER CONGRESS I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Ron Paul Sounds Alarm on creation of SUPER CONGRESS I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Ron Paul Sounds Alarm on creation of SUPER CONGRESS I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Ron Paul Sounds Alarm on creation of SUPER CONGRESS I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Ron Paul Sounds Alarm on creation of SUPER CONGRESS I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Ron Paul Sounds Alarm on creation of SUPER CONGRESS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Ron Paul Sounds Alarm on creation of SUPER CONGRESS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Ron Paul Sounds Alarm on creation of SUPER CONGRESS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Ron Paul Sounds Alarm on creation of SUPER CONGRESS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Ron Paul Sounds Alarm on creation of SUPER CONGRESS I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Ron Paul Sounds Alarm on creation of SUPER CONGRESS I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Ron Paul Sounds Alarm on creation of SUPER CONGRESS I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Ron Paul Sounds Alarm on creation of SUPER CONGRESS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Ron Paul Sounds Alarm on creation of SUPER CONGRESS I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Ron Paul Sounds Alarm on creation of SUPER CONGRESS

4 posters

Go down

Ron Paul Sounds Alarm on creation of SUPER CONGRESS Empty Ron Paul Sounds Alarm on creation of SUPER CONGRESS

Post by santafe Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:51 am

Ron Paul Sounds Alarm on “Disturbing” Super Congress

Congressman warns new all-powerful committee will ram through tax hikes

Paul Joseph Watson
Infowars.com
Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Congressman Ron Paul warns that the all-powerful new “Super Congress” created by the vote on the debt ceiling will be used to fast-track tax increases while concentrating more power over the nation’s purse strings in the hands of the Washington elite.

During an appearance on Fox News, Andrew Napolitano warned that the “Super Congress” was an assault on the authority the Constitution gives elected representatives.
As we reported yesterday, the “Super Congress,” which was approved by the House yesterday and is set to be rubber stamped in the Senate today, will establish a new level of unaccountable government, and will strip elected representatives of the right to amend legislation or filibuster on whatever issues it sees fit, not merely limited to the debt situation.

This body will have “extraordinary new powers” to quickly force legislation through both chambers, including gun control, entitlement cuts and tax hikes.

In a statement made yesterday in response to the passage of the Budget Control Act, Congressman Ron Paul expressed his alarm at the establishment of this “disturbing” new committee, and warned that it would be used to ram through tax increases.

“The legislation produced by this commission will be fast-tracked, and Members will not have the opportunity to offer amendments,” said Paul. “Approval of the recommendations of the “Super Congress” is tied to yet another debt ceiling increase. This guarantees that Members will face tremendous pressure to vote for whatever comes out of this commission– even if it includes tax increases. This provision is an excellent way to keep spending decisions out of the reach of members who are not on board with the leadership’s agenda.”

The Congressman added that the committee represents “Nothing more than a way to disenfranchise the majority of Congress by denying them the chance for meaningful participation in the crucial areas of entitlement and tax reform. It cedes power to draft legislation to a special commission, hand-picked by the House and Senate leadership.”

http://www.infowars....super-congress/
santafe
santafe
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Ron Paul Sounds Alarm on creation of SUPER CONGRESS Empty Re: Ron Paul Sounds Alarm on creation of SUPER CONGRESS

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:21 am

fire all of them next election!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Ron Paul Sounds Alarm on creation of SUPER CONGRESS Empty Who cares about the RV !!!!!!!!

Post by grn4me Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:49 am

Really people, I for one can't stomach this crap that's going on in Washington D.C. any longer we the people seem to not have a voice no longer so I guess we just might have to"TAKE" back our country real soon!!!!!
grn4me
grn4me

Back to top Go down

Ron Paul Sounds Alarm on creation of SUPER CONGRESS Empty Re: Ron Paul Sounds Alarm on creation of SUPER CONGRESS

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:53 am

This so called Super Congress is nothing more than a seperations of powers issue where the law has entertwined the legislative branch of government with the executive branch, with O"bum"a in control. Empeach all 13 of them, including any authors of this bill. Does dictator come to mind or maybe Hitler. O"bum"a your nothing but Hitler himself, what's next, round up all who oppose you, O"bum"a?

People we need to fire all these "????????". Get them out of office "NOW"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We need to file a seperations of power suit finding this new law unconstitutional.

AJ

Back to top Go down

Post by maestro Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:10 pm

I'M SICK OF ALL THE B.S. COMING OUT OF
WASHINGTON AS WELL,REGARDLESS OF
PARTY AFFILIATION. WE'VE BEEN MISLEAD
AND RIPPED OFF BY OUR GOVERNMENT AND
THEIR LOBBYIST ! GET RID OF THE
FEDERAL RESERVE ACT !! THE REAL ENEMY OF
"WE THE PEOPLE." threadsneaker threadsneaker
maestro
maestro
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by heck Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:13 pm

You can sure count on me,in fact as I have stated before we need desperately bond as soon as possible.

heck

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum