Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Who knows Whats might happen  Maliki..."Crucial" DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Who knows Whats might happen Maliki..."Crucial"

+3
ou812
aksafeone
rick152
7 posters

Go down

Who knows Whats might happen  Maliki..."Crucial" Empty Who knows Whats might happen Maliki..."Crucial"

Post by rick152 Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:41 pm

Impromptoo news conference called for today. May be nothing but who knows.

Urgent.. Maliki to hold “Crucial” press conference

Sunday, 01 April 2012 12:41 | Who knows Whats might happen  Maliki..."Crucial" Pdf_button | Who knows Whats might happen  Maliki..."Crucial" PrintButton | Who knows Whats might happen  Maliki..."Crucial" EmailButton

Who knows Whats might happen  Maliki..."Crucial" B_200_171_16777215_0___images_stories_L2hvbWUvYWxsaXJhcW4vcHVibGljX2h0bWwvZW4vaW1hZ2VzL01BTEtZLmpwZw==

Baghdad (AIN) –The Premier, Nouri al-Maliki, will hold a press conference described as “Crucial."

The
Iraqiya media outlet reported that "Maliki will hold a crucial press
conference later on Sunday,” without mentioning the issues that will be
discussed in the conference. /End/
http://www.alliraqnews.com/en/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=7276:maliki-holds-crucial-press-conference-&catid=35:political&Itemid=2

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Who knows Whats might happen  Maliki..."Crucial" Empty Re: Who knows Whats might happen Maliki..."Crucial"

Post by aksafeone Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:46 pm

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm, I seem to recall that he has done this before and when the pedal was applied to the metal it fizzled or didn't happen.
If one can believe that he is in hot water over all the stuff that has been reported that he is wouldn't it make sense for him to point the finger somewhere else? You know, like divert attention away from him?
But, hey. I've been wrong before.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Who knows Whats might happen  Maliki..."Crucial" Empty Re: Who knows Whats might happen Maliki..."Crucial"

Post by Guest Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:50 pm

Let us hope this happens:

Maliki says TODAY IS RV DAY :happyjoy: happydance :happyjoy:

One can hope right bigsmile

Back to top Go down

Post by ou812 Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:53 pm

I think he is just lobbying for a Mcdonalds in Baghdad.

ou812
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:55 pm

Do they have April Fools Day in Iraq???? I hope not!!!scratch

Who knows Whats might happen  Maliki..."Crucial" Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...Who knows Whats might happen  Maliki..."Crucial" 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:02 pm

Well if he does can I order a Whopper? Oh, ah, ah sorry wrong hamburger joint isn't it :?:

That would be, "A Big Mac, please! You know; All beef patties, pickles, lettace, tomatoes .... on a sesame seed bun. And heavy on the flies er, ah fries!" (Darn keyboard, you'd think it was April Fools Day or something!!! Twisted Evil affraid

The joys of multi national franchises. Who knows Whats might happen  Maliki..."Crucial" 3091836158 :geek:
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:05 pm

@ou812 wrote:I think he is just lobbying for a Mcdonalds in Baghdad.

I don't want a cheese burger, I want an RV!

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:06 pm

So... in the PRESS CONFERENCE, he addressed

SA prisoners swap

Tending to the poor living conditions

Investment projects by Arab countries

CH 7

The 3 Ministers that are incomplete and the

HCL...

ALL of the IMPORTANT ISSUES... but I DID NOT SEE ONE WORD that said ANY ARE RESOLVED!!!

Maliki talks about Iraq's most pressing concerns

01/04/2012 16:10

ERBIL, April 1 (AKnews) - Iraqi Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki covered a wide range of topics during a news conference in Baghdad today, which was broadcasted by Iraqiya TV.

Referring to the recent agreement with Saudia Arabia on a prisoner swap, he said Iraq had promised to release Arab prisoners only after obtaining the approval of the Iraqi judiciary.

With regards to Iraq's poor services he said, "Iraq needs a comprehensive reconstruction of its infrastructure and needs to rehabilitate many of aspects of service such as roads, bridges, electricity and others.

"The government is serious in moving towards building projects for the rehabilitation of infrastructure and providing necessary services for citizens."

About the participation of Arab countries in investment projects in Iraq, he said: "The facilities are available for Arab brothers who wish to invest in Iraq. We welcome all those who want to participate in the reconstruction of Iraq and the establishment of different investment projects in Iraqi cities."

malikiThe prime minister repeated his position on Syria: "I rule out the fall of the Syrian regime where the internal Syrian problems can be solved through dialogue and the necessary reforms can be made."

Maliki expressed his optimism about solving the problems between Kuwait and Iraq through their "mutual desires".

With regard to the Iraqi constitution, and the government's commitment to it, he said: "We did not oppose the constitution, but unfortunately we found ourselves in front of different interpretations of it.

"For example, in the issue of the security ministries the constitution says the prime minister nominates the ministers while the Council of Representatives vote on it.

"But what happened is that the security ministers were nominated and the Council of Representatives didn't vote for them.

"Some parties did not have a sincere intention to nominate candidates for the security ministries. Iraq is a united country governed by one Constitution."

About the issue of oil and gas law and oil export in the Kurdistan region, he said: "Kurdistan oil is similar to the oil of Missan and Basra and is distributed among Iraqis, according to the constitution."

http://www.aknews.com/en/aknews/4/299114/

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:12 pm

Thanks Miske for bringing that over. At least shows an attempt at looking like something over there might be getting done.

Last edited by rick152 on Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:14 pm

Misk, so in your opinion, was this just all talk again or was this something big and important?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:19 pm

@rick152 wrote:Thanks Miske for bringing that over. At least shows an attempt at looking like something over there might be getting done.

It looks like all the KEY things to the RV were mentioned...but was it just all talk as usual or is M. really working hard to GET THINGS DONE!?!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:43 pm

punisher wrote:

Wasn't that a song by Arlo Guthrie in the 60's? lol!

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Who knows Whats might happen  Maliki..."Crucial" 2805820865  Who knows Whats might happen  Maliki..."Crucial" 2805820865  Who knows Whats might happen  Maliki..."Crucial" 2805820865  Who knows Whats might happen  Maliki..."Crucial" 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:46 pm

punisher wrote:
@rick152 wrote:Thanks Miske for bringing that over. At least shows an attempt at looking like something over there might be getting done.

It looks like all the KEY things to the RV were mentioned...but was it just all talk as usual or is M. really working hard to GET THINGS DONE!?!

Who knows Punisher. M could be blowing smoke at the peeps of Iraq or really trying. I guess we will know if something actually gets "finished." However being a glass half full guy I like to think M would want what is good for his people.

so please;
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:51 pm

@rick152 wrote:
punisher wrote:

Who knows Punisher. M could be blowing smoke at the peeps of Iraq or really trying. I guess we will know if something actually gets "finished." However being a glass half full guy I like to think M would want what is good for his people.

I wish I could talk to him face to face...things would get done :farao: :king: :farao: NO MORE TALK...WE NEED ACTION!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:27 pm

just got back red this malki has a habit of saying one thing and doing another. i did not read anything saying he will support erbil which is key so if he does not approve this evertything else is a pipe dream
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:27 pm

Here is hoping BEAR'S INFO pans out especially since there is a meeting with M on the 5th of APRIL. COME RV :happyjoy: happydance :happyjoy:

BEAR5642: I CANNOT STAY LONG JUST IN BECAUSE I'M GETTING REPORTS OF AN IN COUNTRY RV

BEAR5642: I HAVE A CALL INTO IRAQ AND WAS PROMISED AN A RETURN CALL WITHIN THE HOUR IT'S 10 pm over their now

tjthedj: Bear WHICH Country?????

BEAR5642: IRAQ SILLY RABBIT

sambo: CALL ME IF YOU GET INFO

BEAR5642: SAMBO YES I HAVE AN HE IS TAKING A NAP HAHA AND I TOLD HIM I WOULD CALL HIM WHEN MY IRAQI CONTACT CALLS ME

heavenonearth to BEAR5642: What makes an in country go international?

BEAR5642: HEAVENONEARTH IT SHOULD HAPPEN IN 24 HOURS

mvg1222: I hope we do Not get any April fools Joke about an RV on this site Ever!!! Only a Fool would do such!

BEAR5642: NO THIS IS NO JOKE MY GUY IN IRAQ DOESN'T PLAY THAT NONSENSE BESIDES THE CALL IS EXTREMELY EXPENSIVE

BEAR5642: OKIEGROUPIE I'M INTO TRYING TO PROVE IT AS WE TYPE AND I WILL KNOW SHORTLY LOTS OF STUFF HAPPENED TODAY WITH MALIKI AND OTHER IT REALLY SEEMS TO BE TRUE

sambo: LETS HOPE WE CAN START THIS NEW QUARTER OFF WITH A BIG BANG

madge to BEAR5642: the rate will be low?

BEAR5642: $1.00 FOR STARTERS

BEAR5642: TRYING TO CONTROL FLOW OF CURRENCY AND NOT LET TERRORIST GROUPS GET THEIR HANDS ON IT IT'S A CURRENCY FLOW CONTROL PROCESS IT WILL GO UP. I HAVE TO GO NOW

sambo: EVERYONE THINK ABOUT THIS - IF YOU GET A 10% RETURN ON YOUR STOCKS THAT IS CONSIDERED GREAT - IF THIS RV's AT 86 CENTS YOU ARE GETTING A 1000% RETURN - THINK ABOUT THAT ONE THOUSAND PERCENT RETURN -

BEAR5642: I WILL COME BACK AS SOON AS I GET A CALL BACK FROM THE SAND BOX GOD BLESS YOU ALL

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:38 pm

hope this is no apr fools joke
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:41 pm

@Kevind53 wrote:
punisher wrote:

Wasn't that a song by Arlo Guthrie in the 60's? lol!

lmao

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum