Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Passport Humor (funny stuff) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Passport Humor (funny stuff) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Passport Humor (funny stuff) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Passport Humor (funny stuff) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Passport Humor (funny stuff) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Passport Humor (funny stuff) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Passport Humor (funny stuff) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Passport Humor (funny stuff) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Passport Humor (funny stuff) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Passport Humor (funny stuff) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Passport Humor (funny stuff) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Passport Humor (funny stuff) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Passport Humor (funny stuff) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Passport Humor (funny stuff) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Passport Humor (funny stuff) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Passport Humor (funny stuff) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Passport Humor (funny stuff) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Passport Humor (funny stuff) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Passport Humor (funny stuff) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Passport Humor (funny stuff) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Passport Humor (funny stuff)

+6
aksafeone
rick152
PALMER01
LadyInRed
lonestartxcowboy
SpecialAgentGibbs
10 posters

Go down

Passport Humor (funny stuff) Empty Passport Humor (funny stuff)

Post by SpecialAgentGibbs Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:38 am

Dear Mrs. Ms. or Sir:

I am in the process of renewing my passport and still cannot believe this.

How is it that Radio Shack has my address and telephone number and
knows that I bought a cable TV from them in 1987 (23 years ago), and yet,
the Federal Government is still asking me where I was born and on what date.

For Christ sakes, do you guys do this by hand?
Ever heard of computers?

My birth date you have in my social security file. It's on EVERY income tax form
I've filed for the past 30 years. It's on my Medicare health insurance card and
my driver's license, It's on the last eight dang passports I've had, It's on every
stupid customs declaration form I've had to fill out before being allowed off the
plane for the last 30 years. And it's on all those census forms that we have to
do at election times.

Would somebody please take note, once and for all, that my mother's name is
Maryanne, my father's name is Robert and I'm reasonably confident that neither
name is likely to change between now and when I die.

Between you and me, I've had enough of this bureaucratic bullshit!

You send the application to my house, then you ask me for my #*&#%*& address.

What is going on? You must have a gang of bureaucratic Neanderthal morons working there!

Look at my dang picture. Do I look like Bin Laden? And "No," I don't want to dig
up Yasser Arafat, for sh__ sakes. I just want to go and park my tailend on a sandy beach.

And would someone please tell me, why would you give a dang whether
I plan on visiting a farm in the next 15 days?

If I ever got the urge to do something weird to a chicken or a goat, believe you me,
I'd sure as heck not want to tell anyone!

Well, I have to go now because I have to go to the other end of the city and get
another #*@&#^@*@& copy of my birth certificate to the tune of $100.

Would it be so difficult to have all the services in the same area so I could get
a new passport the same day? Nooooo, that would require planning and organization.
And it would be too logical for the @&^*^%@%government.

You'd rather have us running all over the place like chickens with our heads cut off.
Then, we have to find some satanspawn to confirm that it's really me in the
dang picture - you know, the one where we're not allowed to smile......

Hey, you know why we can't smile?

We're totally pissed off!

Signed

An Irate Citizen.

P.S.: Remember what I wrote about getting someone to confirm
that the picture is me? Well, my family has been in the
United States of America since 1776. I have served in the military
for something over 35 years and have had security clearances up
the ying yang.. However, I have to get someone important to
verify who I am - you know, someone like my doctor........WHO WAS BORN AND RAISED IN INDIA !

And you #*&#% want to run our health care system???????
SpecialAgentGibbs
SpecialAgentGibbs

Back to top Go down

Passport Humor (funny stuff) Empty Re: Passport Humor (funny stuff)

Post by lonestartxcowboy Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:03 am

This is hilarious!

I have actualy seen with my own personal experience with the Veterns Administration.

I first had my Personal Physcian out of Brownwood. When I moved to the Austin area, I went to my nearest VA Clinic to let them know I was now in their area. They had to go through the whole process again.

I had an appointment at the Austin VA Clinic to see a nuerologist. Guess what! Had to go through the same process again.

I asked them why isn't the V.A. networked throughout the country! They could not give me an answer.

In August of 2011, I had to go to the Regional V.A. Hospital in Temple, Texas....a mere 45 minute drive from my home......again.....had to go through all the paperwork.......Just as I finished and started to turn it in, the admin assistant said, "Oh here you are!" and she pulled up all my files from every clinic or hospital I had been to!

I now know the problem is that alot of folks are just to lazy to take the time to look.

Another is incident happened just two months ago!

I was just returning from Turkey, and had recently shaved my goatee! When going through customs, the officer looked at my passport then looked at me! After several seconds, which seemed like hours, he told me that I didn't look like my passport!

Here we go again! He pulled up my information and starts asking my all the pertinent questions.

He was finaly satisfied!

Lesson Learned:Grow the goatee back before my next trip! And, tell the clerk at the VA to please just take the time and look up my info!
lonestartxcowboy
lonestartxcowboy

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyInRed Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:05 pm

This is funny but so true!!

Our government is such a nightmare!
LadyInRed
LadyInRed

Back to top Go down

Post by PALMER01 Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:10 pm

Why is it that they don't know that they are everyones nightmare? Do they really think they are doing good for everyone? How can they not know how most Americans think of them? They can't be that stupid. Maybe I'm that stupid to think that they are. They are the ones nocking down the big bucks. I'm just a taxpayer, paying somebody's salary.
PALMER01
PALMER01
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyInRed Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:47 pm

Let it out PALMER01, let it out!! lol
LadyInRed
LadyInRed

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:16 pm

LadyInRed wrote:Let it out PALMER01, let it out!! lol

I hear ya why does he always have to sugar coat everything? Passport Humor (funny stuff) 949729897

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:16 pm

Hey palmer01:

They, our government workers, are bound by their own creed. You know, if a form sits on the 4th underlings desk for 3 days it has to sit on the next one for 3 days plus 4 days ..... right on up to mine and that means that you have waited 3 months and 9 days just to get it to my desk and I just picked it up and guess what? You for got to put your birth date and address on it! So please re-submit the form, thank you. PS: Allow another 60 days to get this to my desk again and then 90 more for me to process it because I am campaigning for a raise due to all of the work I do and since I feel unappreciated I spoke with the Senator who is the chairman of the committee that oversees this section and he can't understand me because I don't speak English and he doesn't speak ...... .

That about sum it up for ya?????

JOIN THE CLUB ... and don't forget to pay your taxes or the line forms at the beginning and runs around to the end.

Yep, good old AMERICAN government at it's best.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by 7freemom Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:07 pm

SpecialAgentGibbs said: "... the Federal Government is still asking me where I was born and on what date. ...my social security file...income tax form... my driver's license...customs declaration ...census forms ...birth certificate... address... bureaucratic ... government ... have us running all over the place like chickens with our heads cut off. ... satanspawn..."

Perhaps each time one declares on any application or writing ANYTHING, one is creating a contract...(con-TRAP) spewing forth what one has been taught is one's "name", ssn .... , again volunteering to be part of a "system" one believed to be "government" for We the People.

Actually, when you look at anything issued to you with your "name" (all items mentioned above), you'll find it in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS (ACL), representing a created fictional entity that is most certainly NOT a living man/woman/child, but rather a facilitator-corporate fiction that other corporations (inc. so-called "government", "courts", also in ACL) can "charge" for the presumed "benefits" govmnt "offers" us. We the People (WtP), beneficiaries of the original Constitution of the united States, can choose to Live according to it and Yahweh's Law, instead of statute, code, reg., which are merely "colour of law" designed to entrap and enslave us in man's counterfeit system (satanspawn in deed!!).

Truth can set you FREE, if it's discovered, learned, BELIEVED and acted upon from the heart.

There's folks learning and applying Truth in myriad manners most fascinating. I encourage every one to check this out and discover Truth to set you Free!!!

Some REALLY GOOD NEWS... MOST ASTOUNDING even, can be learned. Most encouraging news I've had lately... pass it along as you see fit. First 30 min. most VITAL!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7xCtfQfQx4&feature=related

Blessings to all seekers of Truth, Abundance, Peace... and much More.. Very Happy ❤ :!:

☀
7freemom
7freemom
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SpecialAgentGibbs Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:41 pm

7freemom wrote:SpecialAgentGibbs said: "... the Federal Government is still asking me where I was born and on what date. ...my social security file...income tax form... my driver's license...customs declaration ...census forms ...birth certificate... address... bureaucratic ... government ... have us running all over the place like chickens with our heads cut off. ... satanspawn..."

Perhaps each time one declares on any application or writing ANYTHING, one is creating a contract...(con-TRAP) spewing forth what one has been taught is one's "name", ssn .... , again volunteering to be part of a "system" one believed to be "government" for We the People.

Actually, when you look at anything issued to you with your "name" (all items mentioned above), you'll find it in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS (ACL), representing a created fictional entity that is most certainly NOT a living man/woman/child, but rather a facilitator-corporate fiction that other corporations (inc. so-called "government", "courts", also in ACL) can "charge" for the presumed "benefits" govmnt "offers" us. We the People (WtP), beneficiaries of the original Constitution of the united States, can choose to Live according to it and Yahweh's Law, instead of statute, code, reg., which are merely "colour of law" designed to entrap and enslave us in man's counterfeit system (satanspawn in deed!!).

Truth can set you FREE, if it's discovered, learned, BELIEVED and acted upon from the heart.

There's folks learning and applying Truth in myriad manners most fascinating. I encourage every one to check this out and discover Truth to set you Free!!!

Some REALLY GOOD NEWS... MOST ASTOUNDING even, can be learned. Most encouraging news I've had lately... pass it along as you see fit. First 30 min. most VITAL!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7xCtfQfQx4&feature=related

Blessings to all seekers of Truth, Abundance, Peace... and much More.. Very Happy ❤ :!:

☀

7, am I to understand that you possibly know what the "english court" has to do with things?
SpecialAgentGibbs
SpecialAgentGibbs

Back to top Go down

Post by 7freemom Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:49 pm

You might surmise correctly, although I would say it goes back to roman times and represents what Yahshua displayed anger against in temple courts, just prior to His crucifixion: His people plagued by the curse of "unequal weights and measures", which are an abomination to Him and bondage to His People.

Jubilee is His idea... set the captives free... from sin, "debt", bondage of all types.... Very Happy ❤
7freemom
7freemom
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SpecialAgentGibbs Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:11 pm

7freemom wrote:You might surmise correctly, although I would say it goes back to roman times and represents what Yahshua displayed anger against in temple courts, just prior to His crucifixion: His people plagued by the curse of "unequal weights and measures", which are an abomination to Him and bondage to His People.

Jubilee is His idea... set the captives free... from sin, "debt", bondage of all types.... Very Happy ❤

You and I could have some lengthy, interesting conversations Smile
SpecialAgentGibbs
SpecialAgentGibbs

Back to top Go down

Post by 7freemom Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:20 pm

No doubt... check out my initial posts here in mid October 2011 to learn more about where my heart and wisdom was then... compared to topics here today... Blessings 2U and ALL seekers of Truth.... and much more ... Smile
7freemom
7freemom
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SpecialAgentGibbs Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:13 pm

7freemom wrote:No doubt... check out my initial posts here in mid October 2011 to learn more about where my heart and wisdom was then... compared to topics here today... Blessings 2U and ALL seekers of Truth.... and much more ... Smile

I can be found at INFOWARS.COM Smile
SpecialAgentGibbs
SpecialAgentGibbs

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyInRed Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:06 pm

Looks like
SpecialAgentGibbs, 7freemom & I could have some lengthily conversations!!

Rick152 = LOL

LadyInRed
LadyInRed

Back to top Go down

Post by rocklady Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:33 am

I think this is the best thing I have read in quite some time. I think we have some work to do. Try and get a drivers license, you may as well take the day off or maybe two. Just take a number. LOL!!!!
rocklady
rocklady
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:19 pm

That would be very funny, if it were not so true!

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:36 pm

I registered my car in less than 30 minutes ... guess that's the advantage of living in a small rural state. Passport Humor (funny stuff) 949729897

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Passport Humor (funny stuff) 2805820865  Passport Humor (funny stuff) 2805820865  Passport Humor (funny stuff) 2805820865  Passport Humor (funny stuff) 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by PALMER01 Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:41 pm

I think that's because nobody can afford to gas up anymore, so why bother going down to the DMV, and spend more money? That's what happened to the lines.
PALMER01
PALMER01
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:43 pm

Never had to wait very long here ... usually in and out in 15 minutes or less here in VT. Took a little longer this time because I had just bought the car and had a bunch of paperwork the former owner and I had to fill out.

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Passport Humor (funny stuff) 2805820865  Passport Humor (funny stuff) 2805820865  Passport Humor (funny stuff) 2805820865  Passport Humor (funny stuff) 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:46 pm

You folks in the lower 48 complain about the price of gas,

In Alaska, where we have plenty of oil, not enough refineries, are paying $4.40+ for Reg. this week in town, out of town $5.00+, villages $7.00+, some over $9.00.

Why?, 'cause they can.

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Remember as always, JMHO

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PALMER01 Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:49 pm

So, 1alaskan, no lines at the DMV?
PALMER01
PALMER01
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:52 pm

I can remember when I was up there gas on Kodiak was roughly twice the going rate in the lower 48, so it COULD be worse ... of course that was only .89 at the time.....

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:59 pm

DMV? What is that? Just foolin'. Actually we have private contractors who can also handle title transfers, license plate issuance, and basically all of the things that the DMV office does except Driver's Licensing.
My experience with the contractor is Soldotna is that I have never stood in line and had fast effective service - and usually with a smile. Good people, nice location and excellent service.
DMV - to renew my license it took 2 hours and I had to take a number and wait.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:06 pm

aksafeone wrote:DMV? What is that? Just foolin'. Actually we have private contractors who can also handle title transfers, license plate issuance, and basically all of the things that the DMV office does except Driver's Licensing.
My experience with the contractor is Soldotna is that I have never stood in line and had fast effective service - and usually with a smile. Good people, nice location and excellent service.
DMV - to renew my license it took 2 hours and I had to take a number and wait.

Same in Wasilla, never a line at the express place.

Marilyn Vos Savant

Remember as always, JMHO

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum