Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

UN Operational Rates of Exchange DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

UN Operational Rates of Exchange

5 posters

Go down

UN Operational Rates of Exchange Empty UN Operational Rates of Exchange

Post by LogansNana Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:56 pm

Could someone help me to understand something. When I look at the UN Operational Rates of Exchange, there are dozens of currencies that say "Operational Rate" then the next column says 01 April 2012. The IQD does not. If these are the currencies that are in the basket, does this mean the IQD is not?

LogansNana

View user profile

Back to top Go down

UN Operational Rates of Exchange Empty Re: UN Operational Rates of Exchange

Post by jplove71 Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:05 pm

@LogansNana wrote:Could someone help me to understand something. When I look at the UN Operational Rates of Exchange, there are dozens of currencies that say "Operational Rate" then the next column says 01 April 2012. The IQD does not. If these are the currencies that are in the basket, does this mean the IQD is not?
It's probably not showing because it hasn't been officially announced that Iraq has been released from Ch 7 yet. Just my guess.

jplove71

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by prosetian Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:42 pm

@jplove71 wrote:
@LogansNana wrote:Could someone help me to understand something. When I look at the UN Operational Rates of Exchange, there are dozens of currencies that say "Operational Rate" then the next column says 01 April 2012. The IQD does not. If these are the currencies that are in the basket, does this mean the IQD is not?
It's probably not showing because it hasn't been officially announced that Iraq has been released from Ch 7 yet. Just my guess.

You won't see any official announcement of Iraq being released from Chapter 7 until the UN Security Council mets again and can vote on it. That will be in June.

prosetian
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PrudenceArt Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:06 pm

it is not on the un operational rate as a change because it has not changed

PrudenceArt
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:29 pm

Personally I dont think there is any 'basket' that anything is in. The Operational Rates are just for INTERNAL use only at the UN. They can change them anytime but normally are updated on a schedule. They wont reflect a change before hand unless its an announced planned thing. So AFTER Iraq changes rate, the UN will update or they might wait til the next scheduled update. But, in the years I have been in this, its not an indicator of anything so I wouldnt waste my time lookin there for the elusive rv. Smile
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:44 pm

I dont believe there is any "basket " either?

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum