Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Blessings......... DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Blessings.........

4 posters

Go down

Blessings......... Empty Blessings.........

Post by bkharmony Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:41 am

bounce Good Morning Family! Feel the excitment in the air? Since there were no scriptures posted yet this morning, thought I'd share two..............Proverbs 3:5 "Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not rely on your own insights" If we hold on to negative expectations, or doubt, we close ourselves off from fully realizing the goodness of God. Conversely when we expect the best, we make room for it...............................Psalm 91:11 "For he will command angels concerning you ,to guard you in all your ways," As we prepare for our blessing we need to take time to gives thanks...... We are in a joyful state for the presence of God is in our lives,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Thanks to all of you for insight, laughs, fellowship, and joy on this very long journey!!!!The excitment mounts!...Bring on the RV!! !!.... and let the widgets go on a much needed vacation ...LOL................I pray everyone has a blessed weekend.

bkharmony

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Blessings......... Empty Re: Blessings.........

Post by MarkJay Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:54 am

AMEN

MarkJay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:11 am

bkharmony....Thank you for the words of wisdom! Please post anytime, that was wonderful. There is never too many post like that!☀ God Bless you and have a Wonderful weekend!:flower:

Blessings......... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...Blessings......... 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lonestartxcowboy Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:36 pm

Great Word, bkharmony! We need to keep our eye on the "vision" which God has given us. Notice the words "with ALL YOUR HEART". Not just a part! Nothing comes to us without a "Price". Even "time" is a price we pay to see the reality of that vision!

I have said it before, my favorite verses in the Bible say this, "And it came to pass"!

This too shall pass!
lonestartxcowboy
lonestartxcowboy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum