Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

One currency in Middle East /w Iraq at the center DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

One currency in Middle East /w Iraq at the center

+2
therealbutterfly
peabody12
6 posters

Go down

One currency in Middle East /w Iraq at the center Empty One currency in Middle East /w Iraq at the center

Post by peabody12 Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:17 pm

Phoenix broadcasted on his radio show yesterday that the meetings being held in Iraq will discuss the implementation of one common currency with Iraq being the center of this transition; and the purpose is to band together all the economic power of the middle east. He said he did not see this one coming.

If this is true, looks like no way an RV will take place soon, IMO; I hope I am wrong.

Here is the link, go to 17:07 into the broadcast for his statements about it.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/phoenix3333/2012/03/29/phoenix-rising-radio
peabody12
peabody12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

One currency in Middle East /w Iraq at the center Empty Re: One currency in Middle East /w Iraq at the center

Post by therealbutterfly Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:23 pm

@peabody12 wrote:Phoenix broadcasted on his radio show yesterday that the meetings being held in Iraq will discuss the implementation of one common currency with Iraq being the center of this transition; and the purpose is to band together all the economic power of the middle east. He said he did not see this one coming.

If this is true, looks like no way an RV will take place soon, IMO; I hope I am wrong.

Here is the link, go to 17:07 into the broadcast for his statements about it.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/phoenix3333/2012/03/29/phoenix-rising-radio

Not sure how he didnt see it coming since its been discussed for years now (the GCC). So far they cant seem to get their acts together enough to make it happen so I dont see it as a concern for us. JMHO
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

One currency in Middle East /w Iraq at the center Empty Re: One currency in Middle East /w Iraq at the center

Post by chevysteve Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:28 pm

I think our only concern here is passing away at a ripe old age (hopefully old). Before anything happens with the Dinar.

It will be interesting to see the creative spins that are going to start spewing any moment now:)
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by peabody12 Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:34 pm

The realbutterfly wrote:
Not sure how he didn't see it coming since its been discussed for years now (the GCC). So far they cant seem to get their acts together enough to make it happen so I dont see it as a concern for us. JMHO

Good job realbutterfly, you are up to date on this GCC stuff. That sounds right about something so huge as bringing in one currency with all countries in agreement. Most times it hard enough to get just two people to agree on something, let alone multiple countries.
peabody12
peabody12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:40 pm

LOL Thanks peabody! Personally I think its a stupid idea since we have seen how well it worked for the Euro lol. But whatever they wanna do they will figure out. Meanwhile the countries will still have their own currency to function while they figure this nonsense out. Smile

One currency in Middle East /w Iraq at the center Opinio10
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:29 pm

@therealbutterfly wrote:LOL Thanks peabody! Personally I think its a stupid idea since we have seen how well it worked for the Euro lol. But whatever they wanna do they will figure out. Meanwhile the countries will still have their own currency to function while they figure this nonsense out. Smile

Hehe ... we don't always see eye to eye, but in this I agree with you 100% Twisted Evil

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

One currency in Middle East /w Iraq at the center 2805820865  One currency in Middle East /w Iraq at the center 2805820865  One currency in Middle East /w Iraq at the center 2805820865  One currency in Middle East /w Iraq at the center 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DevaronDLH Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:21 pm

One Currency centered around Iraq... that is the plan but its a very long way off. These guys are like four year old children, the argue about everything especially if they think its theirs, and the elite in Iraq think everything belongs to them.... that is why they got the Dates wrapped in Gold Leaf while the people got shut down.
I think those people are all suffering from Heat Stroke.
Just getting Shabibi to RV the currency that exists is a monumental job. He has more conditions then Carter has peanuts. I have no confidence in him, he's just part of their games and the people in Iraq know it. The only reason there is not a civil war going on right now in Iraq is the people, they have been so mistreated for so many centuries they think its how life works. they "make do" just like the poor people everywhere in the world make do.
Do I believe there will be a ReValue to their present currency (Dinar) Yes I do, but under what circumstances is a wild guess. The best news out of Iraq so far is that the are NOT out of Chapter 7 and Moon is not going to let them out of it until they pay their bills... they own Kuwait more money then they have in their country without the RV to help... And that may indeed be the condition that makes the RV happen... What was it Moon said, "Pay your bills or suck it up". No, the RV is not dependent upon Chapter 7 but getting released from Chapter 7 is dependent on the RV cause it aint gonna happen any other way.
But then this is just MY opinion.

One currency in Middle East /w Iraq at the center 2359006407
DevaronDLH
DevaronDLH
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile http://http:uvian.org

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:46 am

We see how it is/has worked out for/with the EURO

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum