Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» AMERICA’S COLOR REVOLUTION — Brought To You By The U.S. Intelligence Community & Coming To A City Near You
It's kind of like a big birthday party where nobody comes. I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:58 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
It's kind of like a big birthday party where nobody comes. I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:49 am by kenlej

» I am too pretty for math, but....
It's kind of like a big birthday party where nobody comes. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:56 pm by Mission1st

» Interesting article
It's kind of like a big birthday party where nobody comes. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:34 pm by Mission1st

» Phony Tony: New Platform, same old song and dance
It's kind of like a big birthday party where nobody comes. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:32 pm by Mission1st

» The Craziness of Scam by "Tony TNT Renfrow" and the Iraqi Dinar Currency Scam
It's kind of like a big birthday party where nobody comes. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2024 12:26 pm by Mission1st

» Even conspiratorial currency speculators aren’t buying a Russian ruble revalue - It’s not the next the Iraqi dinar
It's kind of like a big birthday party where nobody comes. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 1:04 pm by RamblerNash

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
It's kind of like a big birthday party where nobody comes. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 5:02 pm by Dorotnas

» Carnival Rides
It's kind of like a big birthday party where nobody comes. I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
It's kind of like a big birthday party where nobody comes. I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
It's kind of like a big birthday party where nobody comes. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
It's kind of like a big birthday party where nobody comes. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
It's kind of like a big birthday party where nobody comes. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
It's kind of like a big birthday party where nobody comes. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
It's kind of like a big birthday party where nobody comes. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
It's kind of like a big birthday party where nobody comes. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
It's kind of like a big birthday party where nobody comes. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
It's kind of like a big birthday party where nobody comes. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
It's kind of like a big birthday party where nobody comes. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
It's kind of like a big birthday party where nobody comes. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

It's kind of like a big birthday party where nobody comes.

2 posters

Go down

It's kind of like a big birthday party where nobody comes. Empty It's kind of like a big birthday party where nobody comes.

Post by ibcraig0 Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:07 pm

I posted a while back that I didn't think the Arab Summit would be the key to the RV. I said that only half of the Arab League had confirmed that they were going and that I didn't think anything of any importance would take place in it. I also said that Ban Ki Moon attending was only for him to observe what took place, not because he was going to make any big announcements.

Well it has come and gone and now we are being told that less than half of the Arab League attended and the only head of state that was there was from Kuwait, all others just sent flunkies. Iraq spent millions of dollars preparing for this thing and it was a big flop.

Its like you have a big special birthday party planned and you invite all your friends and important people and then nobody shows up at your party. That is how Iraq is feeling right now. It was a big flop and nothing of importance came from it, at least that we have seen so far.

So where does that leave us? Well, last year the UN stated that they were looking for June to possibly remove the Chapter 7 sanctions from Iraq but right now Iraq still has some work to do for that to happen. If they keep playing games they are not going to be out from under Chptr 7 by June and it could be a long ride for us waiting for this to happen. Iraq needs to get M the he!! out of there or they will never make any progress. He is screwing everything up and until they oust him they are just spinning their wheels in place going nowhere.

I am not a gooroo, I just read what I can find and when I researched the summit I saw that it was not going to accomplish anything. Iraq probably would have been better off to postpone it another year and wait until they had things more together. But they had to do it hoping that they could skirt around the issues holding them back. Not! They can't skirt any issues, they have to stand up like real men and accept what is required of them and do it, or they will never be anything more than a joke to the world and their Arab neighbors.

I am hoping that the RV will happen before Iraq goes into complete meltdown because of Maliki, but right now until I see something to change my mind I am looking at June for the RV. I would love to be wrong and I hope I am so I guess we all just keep watching and waiting to see what happens.
ibcraig0
ibcraig0
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

It's kind of like a big birthday party where nobody comes. Empty Re: It's kind of like a big birthday party where nobody comes.

Post by 1alaskan Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:12 pm

I think the big deal about the summit was,

It was in Iraq, first time any decades, the US is gone, we (the Iraqi's) are on our way back,

Maybe a bit slow for our pesonal tastes, but steps in the right direction,

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum