Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Ban Ki Moon discussion re-opened DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Ban Ki Moon discussion re-opened

+9
tobiasfunke
mr_evans2u
Ponee
rick152
wes
Inquisitive one
therealbutterfly
pingtsi1
mustlovedogs
13 posters

Go down

Ban Ki Moon discussion re-opened Empty Ban Ki Moon discussion re-opened

Post by mustlovedogs Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:18 am

Please stay grounded as we wait for this RV. Remember if there are no facts to back it up, just he saids, she saids and rumors, then take it with a grain of salt. We do not know that Iraq will be released from Chapter 7 at the Summit. Moon could be there to talk to the Arab countries about Syria. We do not know that this wont go til June when the Tariffs start. Just wishing doesnt make it so, as much as you and I may want this to happen as soon as yesterday we have to go by facts. Yes I did think Iraq would possibly RV before the summit as a matter of pride, but then again this is Iraq, they have never ever followed what anyone else wants besides themselves to this point. When someone says my friend in Iraq says etc etc etc, remember this is not documented facts, this is hearsay and rumors, so please only take what makes sense. I hope that this happens soon for all of us!

mustlovedogs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Ban Ki Moon discussion re-opened Empty Re: Ban Ki Moon discussion re-opened

Post by pingtsi1 Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:04 am

I just found this in an article when Moon was in Kuwait and this is what he said:

“I am going to meet with key leaders in Baghdad and discuss with them how the United Nations and the League of Arab States can work together in helping Joint Special Envoys in [their] efforts to get these six-point proposals implemented as was pledged by President Assad"

But....................... I really really hope for everyones sake that he also announces what everyone in Dinarland is wanting him to!!

pingtsi1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:52 am

@pingtsi1 wrote:I just found this in an article when Moon was in Kuwait and this is what he said:

“I am going to meet with key leaders in Baghdad and discuss with them how the United Nations and the League of Arab States can work together in helping Joint Special Envoys in [their] efforts to get these six-point proposals implemented as was pledged by President Assad"

But....................... I really really hope for everyones sake that he also announces what everyone in Dinarland is wanting him to!!

Please remember that Ban Ki Moon doesnt control what happens with regards to Ch 7. Its not up to just HIM to decide when they get released. Its a process and there are meetings and voting on it etc. It wont just be released without going in front of the UN first and voted on.
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Inquisitive one Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:39 am

I heard a conference call the other day where someone stated that the voting had already been done and that Moon didd call the lifting of chapter 7 but who knows. :?:

Inquisitive one
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pingtsi1 Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:09 am

Thanks for the heads up on that butterfly. So do you think that the meetings and voting process has already been done?? All the posts I am reading sound like it has. I'm still trying to get my head around it all. Just saw on Aljazeera news that only 1/3 of the group leaders have turned up to the summit!!! Iraq being labelled as "toothless" and other nasty lil names. Our mate from Syria and the country he runs, according to Aljazeera appears to be "the focal point" of the summit!!!! Nothing on mr moon & any announcements. Presently as I write this, it's 2.05pm in Baghdad. Come on people, lets get this sucker donnnnnnnnnnnne!

pingtsi1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wes Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:48 am

@mustlovedogs wrote:Please stay grounded as we wait for this RV. Remember if there are no facts to back it up, just he saids, she saids and rumors, then take it with a grain of salt. We do not know that Iraq will be released from Chapter 7 at the Summit. Moon could be there to talk to the Arab countries about Syria. We do not know that this wont go til June when the Tariffs start. Just wishing doesnt make it so, as much as you and I may want this to happen as soon as yesterday we have to go by facts. Yes I did think Iraq would possibly RV before the summit as a matter of pride, but then again this is Iraq, they have never ever followed what anyone else wants besides themselves to this point. When someone says my friend in Iraq says etc etc etc, remember this is not documented facts, this is hearsay and rumors, so please only take what makes sense. I hope that this happens soon for all of us!
Very well said.
wes
wes
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:32 am

You are right tha Moon cannot release chapter 7 But is the U N representative. He did (prior to summit) meet with the Emir of Kuwait, then went to the summit. It is possible Moon went to the summit in observation / or to have a two fold purpose. A article or report has yet to come out (that I konw of) but we shall see. I am really thinking that this very well may (having already been decided) the avenue with which the U N allows the chapter 7 to be lifted. Which Moon could be the "spokesperson" to say. ...rick152

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Ban Ki Moon discussion re-opened Empty Ban ki moon merge

Post by therealbutterfly Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:43 am

@rick152 wrote:You are right tha Moon cannot release chapter 7 But is the U N representative. He did (prior to summit) meet with the Emir of Kuwait, then went to the summit. It is possible Moon went to the summit in observation / or to have a two fold purpose. A article or report has yet to come out (that I konw of) but we shall see. I am really thinking that this very well may (having already been decided) the avenue with which the U N allows the chapter 7 to be lifted. Which Moon could be the "spokesperson" to say. ...rick152

Right, except that they still have to have the formal meetings and voting etc. And that looks like its in June. I just dont get how some people think the release is just an arbitrary thing that can be just done and over with just an announcement and not in front of the council etc. I DO think that they are very close to ending it and finally gettin that off the plate but there is still a process that cant be ignored. Thats my main point on it all Smile That and a penny is worth $.01 lol
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:08 pm

I will merge what butterfly and rick's comments were from the other thread Sorry it took so long, I was out and about doing errands.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:12 pm

Here is a article I found to add to the conversation...rick152
Thanks for the merge ponee!

Ban Ki-moon: Iraq's cooperation with Kuwait will help to exit from Chapter VII

Today at 07:03:12 AM

Ban Ki-moon: Iraq's cooperation with Kuwait will help to exit from Chapter VII

Sumerian News / Baghdad
Called on President Jalal Talabani, on Thursday, the United Nations to
support Iraq and to help it attributed to the restoration of normal, The
Secretary General of the United Nations that Iraq's cooperation with
Kuwait will help his exit from Chapter VII.

Talabani said in a statement issued by his office, today, on the
sidelines of his meeting with Secretary General of the United Nations
Ban Ki-moon before the Arab summit, and received "Alsumaria News", a
copy of it, that "Iraq is ready to cooperate both with the international
organization or with its neighbors, and thereby helping to achieve
stability, progress and development ", calling on the United Nations and
its Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon to" support Iraq and to help it
attributed to the restoration and normal. "

Talabani expressed his hope "the exit of Iraq from Chapter VII," adding
that "it was an invitation to Ban Ki-moon to visit Iraq."

For his part, UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon during the statement
that "Iraq's cooperation with Kuwait will help to exit from Chapter
VII," pointing out that "Baghdad has become more secure and stable than
it was in his previous visits, which had used the helicopter to move
because of security conditions associated with those visits. "

Ki-moon stressed "the importance of restoring Iraq's role as regional
and international levels, and to help in the positive interaction with
its Arab, regional and international community in general," adding that
"the embrace of the Baghdad Arab summit constitutes an important
milestone in this path."

The Secretary-General of the United Nations Ban Ki-moon arrived in
Baghdad to take part in the Arab Summit to be held on Thursday, coming
from Kuwait, where he was received by Iraqi Foreign Minister Hoshyar
Zebari, Minister of Communications Mohammed Allawi.

Detection and Kuwaiti Foreign Minister Sabah Khaled Al-Sabah, who
participated in the meeting of Arab foreign ministers, on Wednesday (28
March 2012), on the visit of a delegation from his country to Baghdad in
mid-April to complete the visit al-Maliki and discuss common issues in
all, while Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Finance Mustafa Jassim
North, who took part in the meeting of ministers of finance and economy
Arabs (on 27 March 2012) considered that holding the summit in Baghdad
shortly after the U.S. withdrawal from the proof of the stability of the
situation in Iraq.

And reached the Emir of Kuwait Sheikh Sabah Al-Ahmad Al-Sabah to visit
the capital, Baghdad, in Iraq, described as "historic" to participate in
the Arab Summit to be held on Thursday.

He describes Iraq this visit as "historic" being the first to Emir of
Kuwait since the invasion in August 1990, but it came after that saw
Iraqi-Kuwaiti relations have recently made progress in relation to
solving some outstanding problems, as the parties agreed during the
visit of Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, the last of Kuwait in XIV of the
current month of March to end the issue of compensation for KAC and
maintenance of border markers, as was agreed on the principles and
common frameworks to resolve all the files, within the timelines short,
with Foreign Minister Hoshyar Zebari, who accompanied al-Maliki during
his visit to what has been agreed it is significant progress with
respect to the exit of Iraq from Chapter VII.

Iraq has since 1990 under Chapter VII of the Charter of the United
Nations imposed after the invasion of the former regime of Saddam
Hussein, the State of Kuwait in August of the same year, this item
allows the use of force against Iraq as a threat to international
security, in addition to large amounts of frozen assets of financial
international banks for the payment of compensation to those affected by
the invasion.

And conclude the Arab summit of the 23, today, a meeting of Arab leaders
after a meeting of foreign ministers on Wednesday (28 March 2012), with
the participation of 17 ministers, and the meeting of Ministers of
Finance and Economy Forum held on 27 March 2012, and was attended by
seven ministers only and deputy ministers and delegates of the Arab
countries.

It is noteworthy that the Arab Summit in Baghdad event is the largest
international, organized by Iraq since 2003, accounting for the
Municipality of Baghdad for the committee to create and secure the
requirements for the Conference of the Arab summit and provide insights,
ideas, and the preparations necessary to improve and develop the
interface construction of the city, commensurate with its history and
its place in coordination with the ministries and agencies competent.

^,,^
http://translate.goo...yAWWxLeJcb98JcA
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:35 pm

@pingtsi1 wrote:Thanks for the heads up on that butterfly. So do you think that the meetings and voting process has already been done?? All the posts I am reading sound like it has. I'm still trying to get my head around it all. Just saw on Aljazeera news that only 1/3 of the group leaders have turned up to the summit!!! Iraq being labelled as "toothless" and other nasty lil names. Our mate from Syria and the country he runs, according to Aljazeera appears to be "the focal point" of the summit!!!! Nothing on mr moon & any announcements. Presently as I write this, it's 2.05pm in Baghdad. Come on people, lets get this sucker donnnnnnnnnnnne!

No, I do not think its already voted on and done. Thats the gurus talkin for the most part. I cant tell you how many times over the years we have heard Ch 7 is done and just being kept secret. Just not true (in my mind). IF they were done, there wouldnt be so much back and forth and begging or release or asking for support etc from Iraq. I personally dont think everything is as secret as the gurus claim they are in regards to the 'rv' and to ch 7. Following the news pretty much backs up every step Iraq has taken and plan to take so i stick with that. Smile

As far as the summit, only the gurus made it out to be a big thing with Iraq as the focus. The articles never put the focus on Iraq at all, in fact they said that Iraq would barely be mentioned. Much of the middle east thinks Iraq is the puppet or Iran and they dont like it so much. Which is why several countries bailed. Maliki still is the main problem with Iraq, as much as others like to claim he isnt. When you see that Erbil is implemented and the MOD is named from Allawi's group, we MIGHT see something happen with regards to the GOI. Til then, I dont see anything gettin settled.

And just a side note to everyone, not EVERYTHING that happens in Iraq means anything to the 'rv'. No one says they have to change their rate in order to do anything in the world. They have managed to survive 9+ years so far with a crappy rate and they are following a plan to RD their money and when that happens, we will see how it affects us. Remember that other countries in the ME also have pretty crappy rates too, so dont get hung up on Kuwaits value. There are many factors that go into a value of a currency and sadly, many of those factors are ignored by the gurus when stating their 'rates'. But I would LOVE for those rates to be real LOL!!!!!
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:36 pm

@ponee wrote:I will merge what butterfly and rick's comments were from the other thread Sorry it took so long, I was out and about doing errands.

You ROCK!!!! T hanks!!!! :cheers:
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mr_evans2u Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:51 pm

Very well said trb. So many people get hung up on what the "gurus" are saying that they forget about the FACTS not hype that are being posted daily/weekly by Iraq and the cbi.

mr_evans2u

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tobiasfunke Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:36 pm

And the "voting" process to release Iraq, really isn't much a vote. The UN resolutions clearly state what Iraq must do to be released. IF and WHEN Iraq does these things the UN WILL release them. It is not a matter of opinion whether Iraq stays under the security council. Iraq has just been trying to get released without taking care of there responsibilities. Trying to get something for nonthing.... Which seems to be a normality with Arab governments. Iraq seems to be DEMANDING that there debt be at least partially forgiven by ALL Arab countries. Simply because the paris club forgave your debt doesn't mean you have the right... But they seem to refuse to move forward unless they are allowed to keep the money they were owed... IDK.

When Iraq takes care of there house they will be released. Not before. So pray the GOI stop behaving like moochers. They do have oil and thats great but no one wants to work with a government that behaves like freeloaders.

In any case... Get as much dinar as you can and get it now. DO NOT BUY RESERVES!!!!. Find the best exchange rate you can and get it before time runs out. Might not happen today or tomorrow or until September, but the more you have the better off WE ALL will be.
tobiasfunke
tobiasfunke

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:41 pm

punisher wrote:Only a dummy would think everything that happens in iraq is rv related!

Too bad that the mouth pieces of these dinar sites don't know that little pearl of wisdom!!!

CJ

Inspired by Splovengates "Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday, could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the rv and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st part of january or february. Sooner more than later. But no later than the beginning of 2013. Certainly not before then. Until then, let's enjoy the ride!

Ban Ki Moon discussion re-opened Animated-smileys-leisure-013 Come on RI/RV!
CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:44 pm

Here is another article on this subject. ...rick152

Ban Ki-moon: confirm the return of Iraq to the international community

Today at 08:15:45 AM

Ban Ki-moon: the top of Baghdad confirm the return of Iraq to the international community

BAGHDAD (Iba) .. He said the Secretary General of the United Nations Ban
Ki-moon said holding Arab summit in Baghdad, Iraq, which confirms that
the returned strongly to the international community, the Arab world.

He said Ban Ki-moon in a speech at the opening of the twenty-third
session of the Conference of the Arab summit in Baghdad on Thursday:
After many years of suffering and exposure to international sanctions
returned Iraq, and the presence of Arab leaders are all in Baghdad, a
sign of the return of Iraq and takes his place in the international
community.

He called on Arab states to the moon, to listen to their people after
the winds of change, as demanded by creating job opportunities for young
people, and pays much attention to them, indicating that the Arab
Awakening opened the doors of cooperation with the United Nations, as in
Libya and Syria.

He moon current events in Syria pose a threat, and that the government
failed to protect its people, and failed to meet its responsibilities
towards its people, and put the people under the excessive use of force.

He called the Syrian government to accept the initiative of Kofi Annan
and to stop the violence and bloodshed and protect people and the
creation of environmental conditions to them through political dialogue
and the implementation of the initiative, also called on the Syrian
opposition to the initiative to cooperate with Annan.

And Ban Ki-moon, the UN's interest in the Palestinian issue based on
the Palestinians to declare their own state, adding that at the same
time the right of Israel to live in peace.

^,,^
http://translate.goo...JpBsC0Yt9BTA6dg

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:52 pm

Thanks for that rick.

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:23 pm

I do think that with the way the UN is set up with most, but not all, of it's procedings being televised, the UNSC, which are the ones dicussing the chapter 7 issues in June, at least it is on the schedule so far, the Sec. General will know, at least publicly, what the outcome will be.

I don't think he would be wanting to jump the gun on any UNSC announcements, as they can have him removed or at least made fairly unimportant, if he made them look bad or tried to upstage the UNSC.

Just my thoughts,

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PrudenceArt Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:31 pm

Bottom Line is this MOON SAID keep up the good work BUT COMPLETE what the united natons has said to complete............THEY have to complete all the sanctions or the un sanctions would not matter. It is Iraq's own fault that they have not finished their obligations. If they had finished them in Dec we would be done

PrudenceArt
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:43 pm

@PrudenceArt wrote:Bottom Line is this MOON SAID keep up the good work BUT COMPLETE what the united natons has said to complete............THEY have to complete all the sanctions or the un sanctions would not matter. It is Iraq's own fault that they have not finished their obligations. If they had finished them in Dec we would be done

Totally agree!!!! I they spent half the time actually DOING what is asked of them vs trying to get out of it, this would be long done by now lol
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:52 pm

Here is a couple of things. Moon met with Kuwait and Iraq. They have verbally agreed but have not settled everything. Two weeks ago the King of Saudi Arabia warned Maliki if you do not have your house in order I will not come. Maliki did such a wonderful job. Not lnly did he not go, only ten countries showed up. The Emir of Kuwait wasa the only important . The other countries sent their flunkies. Even tabanni Allawi and other major players did not attend for their multi billion dollar bash. On or before Par. 5th there is to be held a conference . At that time I believe Maliki will be shown the door. And as I have said many times, then they will RV when Maliki is gone.
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:56 pm

Hope you are right. M needs to go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:14 pm

Punisher I am more then right. Hiis non security stopped last year. He thought he could bs this year. What did he do... spend millons when iraq does not have the money. People are starving .Have a half a day of electric out of work and the gov looks like a jack arse. Truly the people and the goi realizes this and he will be gone soon. The inflation rate is a lot higher then they admit . They are broke. American dollars are sneaking in to syria. They are going to be forced real soon. The only real obstatacle is maliki. Punisher have I been wrong yet?
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:44 pm

Jayzee, no you have not sir.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:56 pm

I have reopened this thread. 9/10 is intelligent conversation. The off topic was and will continue to be removed to preserve the original conversation. Please stay on topic.

Ban Ki Moon discussion re-opened Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR_yp8YOmIEP_hzG-om2ia1KMROiqZg0qF7reHLrrof8iemuyFQ

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum