Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

What do you make of these drills? DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

What do you make of these drills?

+15
Terbo56
PH50
mitkire
topspin2
Blexum
kingosawbe
Cardiac99
ntvtexan
Kevind53
prosetian
alleyrose
skappe
happywelshguy
ou812
gmahunni
19 posters

Go down

What do you make of these drills? Empty What do you make of these drills?

Post by gmahunni Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:55 pm

I posted this first in OOM2, but since this is ACTUALLY happening in our schools across America, I'd like to hear your feedback on why/why not you think this is a good thing?

http://endoftheamericandream.com/archives/kids-all-over-america-are-being-put-on-buses-and-sent-to-alternate-locations-during-school-terror-drills?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=kids-all-o

All over the United States, school children are being taken out of
their classrooms, put on buses and sent to "alternate locations" during
terror drills. These exercises are often called "evacuation drills" or
"relocation drills" and they are more than a little disturbing.
Sometimes parents are notified in advance where the kids are being taken
and sometimes they are only told that the children are being taken to
an "undisclosed location". In the years since 9/11 and the Columbine
school shootings, there has been a concerted effort to make school
emergency drills much more "realistic" and much more intense.
Unfortunately, the fact that many of these drills are deeply
traumatizing many children does not seem to bother too many people. Do
we really need to have "active shooter" drills where men point guns at
our kids and fire blanks at them? Do we really need to have "relocation
drills" where kids are rapidly herded on to buses and told that they
must surrender their cell phones because they will not be allowed to
call anyone? Our schools more closely resemble prison camps every
single day, and it is our children that are suffering because of it.
It is also important to keep in mind that much of the time these
drills are not the fault of local school administrators. Often, these
drills are being mandated at the state level. Our politicians have
become obsessed with "school safety" in recent years, and apparently
their idea of "school safety" involves deeply traumatizing our kids.

Earlier today I was doing some research and I came across a forum
where a parent was describing a relocation drill that would soon be
happening at a school in Oklahoma.
Well, I went to public schools all my life and nothing like this ever
happened when I was growing up, so I wanted to do a little digging to
see if this was actually happening around the country or if it was just
an Internet rumor.

Unfortunately, what I found out was quite disturbing.

It turns out that "relocation drills" are being conducted at schools from coast to coast."
Read more: http://endoftheamericandream.com/archives/kids-all-over-america-are-being-put-on-buses-and-sent-to-alternate-locations-during-school-terror-drills?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=kids-all-o
Please note: After they terrorize the children with mock attacks, they TELL THE CHILDREN THAT THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED BY HOMESCHOOLERS AND CHRISTIAN FUNDAMENTALISTS. If THIS isn't brainwashing, what IS?
Paying attention yet?
gmahunni
gmahunni
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

What do you make of these drills? Empty Re: What do you make of these drills?

Post by ou812 Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:36 pm

Im in New York and i dont know of anything like that going on here, then again i have
no kids.

ou812
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gmahunni Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:41 pm

I didn't know they were going on either, but I homeschool. Has anyone else here had any experience with these? They alarm me on many levels, but I'd like to hear the perspective of parents whose children are involved.

Anyone experience these in their children's schools?
gmahunni
gmahunni
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by happywelshguy Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:01 pm

I understand the reasoning behind these drills (if the reason being given) is true and factual.

Unfortunately, in my personal opinion, there is often little consideration to the (horiffic drama and ultimate damage) to our childrens minds that will be witness to such drills.

As many of you know I was a Police Officer in the UK and Toronto.

I was also the owner of one of the most professional security companies in the Greater Toronto area.

I had banks and other businesses as customers and I often did such drills.

Everything was correctly co-ordinated with the Police departments and our customers

The exercise was made as realistic as possible, (but for obvious reasons,) we refrained from being overly realistic.

I can absolutely confirm that many employees (all adults) were psychologically disturbed by the drills and professional help was made available to them, should they need it.

I cannot imagine the incredible scarring of a childs mind, that could realistically happen aften witnessing such events

I would urge every parent and every adult person, to fight against these drills occurring (as stated) with every moral fibre that you have.

Our children cannot do it and they will need the protection of their loved ones.

bounce

@gmahunni wrote:I posted this first in OOM2, but since this is ACTUALLY happening in our schools across America, I'd like to hear your feedback on why/why not you think this is a good thing?

http://endoftheamericandream.com/archives/kids-all-over-america-are-being-put-on-buses-and-sent-to-alternate-locations-during-school-terror-drills?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=kids-all-o

All over the United States, school children are being taken out of
their classrooms, put on buses and sent to "alternate locations" during
terror drills. These exercises are often called "evacuation drills" or
"relocation drills" and they are more than a little disturbing.
Sometimes parents are notified in advance where the kids are being taken
and sometimes they are only told that the children are being taken to
an "undisclosed location". In the years since 9/11 and the Columbine
school shootings, there has been a concerted effort to make school
emergency drills much more "realistic" and much more intense.
Unfortunately, the fact that many of these drills are deeply
traumatizing many children does not seem to bother too many people. Do
we really need to have "active shooter" drills where men point guns at
our kids and fire blanks at them? Do we really need to have "relocation
drills" where kids are rapidly herded on to buses and told that they
must surrender their cell phones because they will not be allowed to
call anyone? Our schools more closely resemble prison camps every
single day, and it is our children that are suffering because of it.
It is also important to keep in mind that much of the time these
drills are not the fault of local school administrators. Often, these
drills are being mandated at the state level. Our politicians have
become obsessed with "school safety" in recent years, and apparently
their idea of "school safety" involves deeply traumatizing our kids.

Earlier today I was doing some research and I came across a forum
where a parent was describing a relocation drill that would soon be
happening at a school in Oklahoma.
Well, I went to public schools all my life and nothing like this ever
happened when I was growing up, so I wanted to do a little digging to
see if this was actually happening around the country or if it was just
an Internet rumor.

Unfortunately, what I found out was quite disturbing.

It turns out that "relocation drills" are being conducted at schools from coast to coast."
Read more: http://endoftheamericandream.com/archives/kids-all-over-america-are-being-put-on-buses-and-sent-to-alternate-locations-during-school-terror-drills?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=kids-all-o
Please note: After they terrorize the children with mock attacks, they TELL THE CHILDREN THAT THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED BY HOMESCHOOLERS AND CHRISTIAN FUNDAMENTALISTS. If THIS isn't brainwashing, what IS?
Paying attention yet?

"I AM THAT "I AM"

ENJOY EVERY PRECIOUS MOMENT!

LOVE IS LOUDER!

EVERY SOUL IS PRECIOUS BEYOND MEASURE!
happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by skappe Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:43 pm

I am a teacher in FL and have never heard of these drills! I don't think they are doing them here yet, but if they start, I know we are heading for either homeschool or to another country to live! this is not the USA I have known!

skappe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gmahunni Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:20 pm

Thank you for responding, HWG. I am so concerned about the tactics used and the insensitivity apparently employed with regard to the consequences to these children.

I remember as a child participating in Fire and Tornado drills in school. These were never dramatized to be serious, and the purpose was so that if panic ensued we would have a "trained" response that would take over. However, we never dwelt on the potential catastrophe, as these drills seem to. I'm VERY disturbed, not just by the implementation, but the obvious "brainwashing" element of fear and a make believe enemy that points to a group of people (homeschoolers and Christians) without merit or justification.

The people of Germany were "prepared" for Hitler through "skools"...a method of "training" that created an atmosphere where Hitler would be welcomed and cheered. Are we doing the same thing in America? What are we thinking as we train children and their parents that it's perfectly acceptable to be loaded on buses and sent to undisclosed locations, while surrendering any means of communicating to their parents or authorities for help? Is this not reminiscent of the rounding up of Jews in Europe who were so trapped by "normalcy bias" that they didn't see danger coming?

These are the concerns that are aroused in me. Yes, we should fight this. We should resist any and all tactics to enslave us with a "compliant" mindset that says we can trust whatever the authorities tell us. It really bothers me that at a time when corruption is uncovered in unprecedented levels that we are all expected to TRUST like "good little children" what the Government says and does, as history teaches us how that has served humanity in the past.

My response may be a bit dramatic, but I can't help feeling that there is a climax of disillusionment that these things are leading to. I'm afraid that even among the well educated members of society exists a strong desire to DENY what is happening, even when the evidence becomes overwhelming. We automatically try to justify and assume that "that will never happen", and deny the very real evil that exists in this world for the purpose to steal, kill, and destroy. The children have now been targeted, and it seems clear to me that they will be used as a tool for the compliance of their parents, if need be.

Are these the concerns of an emotional mother, concerned for her children and grandchildren, or someone who has awakened to the foul direction that our nations are headed in, by "less than benevolent" powers? My hope lies in Jesus, and in the power of our Holy God, but my heart grieves for the masses who are deceived and are ensnared by these devilish schemes.
gmahunni
gmahunni
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:15 pm

OMG that is horrible, those poor kids!! I can't imagine anything like that ever happening over here! I can very well understand your concern. I am concerned just reading it and I am in a different country.

All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us.........~Gandalf~

Come visit me: www.alleysplace.net
alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by prosetian Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:50 pm

I live in Arkansas and have several friends who work in the school system and I've never heard of such things. When I was a kid (stone age) we had the "duck and cover" drills for attack by "Atomic Bombs". We hid under our desks, pretty ineffective. Some say they were disturbed by those drills, but we all thought it was stupid.

These new drills sound like fun to me, I would suggest an improvement, give the teachers guns so they can take out the terrorists, people should learn to protect themselves.

Until more info is found on this I would kind of hold it in the urban myth category. And if somebody was actually dumb enough to say those were the people attacking, I would say somebody should be sued big time.

prosetian
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:58 pm

I would agree with you ... and I was thinking the same thing ... sounds like the good old bend over and kiss your butt good bye A bomb drills we endured in the late 50's early 60's. Not to mention all the other stuff ... bomb shelters etc ... we survived, IF this is happening, and I say IF because I could find no reference to this anywhere else, the kids will survive.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

What do you make of these drills? 2805820865  What do you make of these drills? 2805820865  What do you make of these drills? 2805820865  What do you make of these drills? 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ntvtexan Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:16 pm

I gotta disagree with the SOUNDS FUN group...this IS outright Kidnapping of children when they refuse to tell parents about it ahead of time, or refuse to tell them where the children are. There is NO REASON for them to move the children without parental consent.

PERIOD !!! Mad

You should immediately withdraw your child from school, and let the school decide if they want to do without a weeks worth of MISSED FEDERAL FUNDING for no child attendance...mom was a teacher for 35 years.

Also, tell all children to simply turn off the phone ringer (NOT EVEN Vibrate!) and hide the phone in a pocket if they hear about this drill starting.

When told to surrender the phone, they simply LIE to the Kidnapper...sorry, person running the drill...and tell them they were grounded and their parents took their phone away !

This is ABSOLUTELY necessary, since one day...the kids may not come back !!!!! affraid

Come on people, ya GOTTA think about this before hand ! Suspect

End greedy Gov't...Flat Tax, 10% MAX !!!
ntvtexan
ntvtexan
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gmahunni Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:23 pm

I agree with you, ntvtexan! This isn't a "harmless" exercise. In this case, I'd rather err on the side of caution and protect the children from the trauma! :shock:
gmahunni
gmahunni
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by happywelshguy Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:02 pm

Please tell me that you jest with your comments.

If what is being stated is true, then there is absolutely "Nothing Funny" about this.

There is a potential of EXTREME DANGER to childrens minds.

If we have any qualified Psychologists, Psychiatrists on this forum, I would appreciate your professional opinion in this matter.

bounce
@prosetian wrote:I live in Arkansas and have several friends who work in the school system and I've never heard of such things. When I was a kid (stone age) we had the "duck and cover" drills for attack by "Atomic Bombs". We hid under our desks, pretty ineffective. Some say they were disturbed by those drills, but we all thought it was stupid.

These new drills sound like fun to me, I would suggest an improvement, give the teachers guns so they can take out the terrorists, people should learn to protect themselves.

Until more info is found on this I would kind of hold it in the urban myth category. And if somebody was actually dumb enough to say those were the people attacking, I would say somebody should be sued big time.

"I AM THAT "I AM"

LOVE IS LOUDER!

happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gmahunni Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:43 pm

Yes, I agree with HWG! Please, someone with some professional expertise, weigh in!

Have you all read through the comments at the end of this article? Some have experienced similar scenarios, and some raise the concerns that I shared.

I heard yesterday on KLOVE (Christian radio station for those that don't know) that a church in Pennsylvania got into a LOT of trouble for doing this same thing. They staged a gunpoint kidnapping without letting the kids or parents know about it first, and explained it was in the interest of "training." I was shocked by that, then I came across this article today. This stuff is NO JOKE. It IS happening in various places, and some people think there is nothing wrong with it. Just carry this thought process out...if they're right, and those concerned are over-reacting, then we "ONLY" have traumatized kids to deal with (not worthy of ignoring). IF they're wrong, and there is more sinister "conditioning" or "preparedness" going on, then WHAT? Once they have your kids, what can YOU do about it? Once they have your kids, they HAVE YOU, at their mercy and fully compliant.

Please folks, don't hit the "snooze" on this. We need to learn from history, or...what is that phrase? Oh, or we'll be DOOMED TO REPEAT IT.
gmahunni
gmahunni
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiac99 Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:12 am

THIS IS ABSURD!!!! If I ever heard of my kids being taken off of school property without my written permission, I would spend my last dollar and any that I could borrow trying to own that school district.

They send home permission slips for the parents to sign in order to go on an educational field trip, then they try to pull THIS??? NO WAY!!!!!!
Cardiac99
Cardiac99
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kingosawbe Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:45 am

Sounds like conditioning just like they did in germany, the Hitler Youths. Shades of the Anti Christ. The sweet bread days are almost over. What we do for Christ we must do quickly. The darkness comes again when no man can work. Then let him who is flithy be filthy still and him who is righteous be righteous still and he who is holly be holly still
kingosawbe
kingosawbe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Blexum Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:39 am

Sounds to me like homeland security is practising for their relocation trips to fema camps for the kids. That way, mommy and daddy will gladly follow. Welcome to Barry World.
Blexum
Blexum
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by topspin2 Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:45 am

Just remember, Fear is a tactic that is very popular with the PTB, and very successful. Look at 9/11...Anyone and I mean anyone who does due diligence knows that something was wrong with the accounting by the gov of this event. First they tell us, then they enact it. I would think that this is on the way. Our Constitution is being shredded and our children minds are being controlled with lies through our public school system. But then again, the American public for the most part is blinded by the darkness....Its just amazing to me that they can be so lost. But, people are leaving their boxes everyday...Progress is being made...I just hope its not to late. And for those of you who remember, I posted some time ago that I was told the US has been put out to pasture. We continue as a country to spiral out of control. So it appears that there may be truth to this. But I also know that we have help and the battle wages on. Time will tell and we shall know shortly of the outcome.....

topspin2
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Blexum Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:00 am

We will destroy you from within.....Mickhail Cruchiev.
Blexum
Blexum
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gmahunni Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:03 am

"Time will tell and we shall shortly know the outcome..." I agree, topspin! I think one of the best ways to PREVENT fear is to become as informed and "prepared" as possible. If we have an idea of what is ahead, we can do our best to prepare ourselves spiritually, emotionally and physically. If we see this coming, then we won't be caught by surprise and overcome by panic or hysteria, a state that many sleepers may find themselves in if they keep hitting "snooze." My greatest concern IS for the masses who don't realize what is going on around them. We can't allow FEAR to get a foothold within us if things go south, as it appears. We must remain calm and clear and be as prepared as possible to help those within our abilities to help. At least, that is the approach I'm taking as more alarms are triggered that events are coming to a "head." When I hear the alarms, I try to pass on the info for others who may/may not hear, much like the post you referenced from a while ago. As Jesus said often: "Those who have ears to hear, let him hear." Many won't, and for them I pray. As for me and my house, we will TRUST the LORD. <3

@topspin2 wrote:Just remember, Fear is a tactic that is very popular with the PTB, and very successful. Look at 9/11...Anyone and I mean anyone who does due diligence knows that something was wrong with the accounting by the gov of this event. First they tell us, then they enact it. I would think that this is on the way. Our Constitution is being shredded and our children minds are being controlled with lies through our public school system. But then again, the American public for the most part is blinded by the darkness....Its just amazing to me that they can be so lost. But, people are leaving their boxes everyday...Progress is being made...I just hope its not to late. And for those of you who remember, I posted some time ago that I was told the US has been put out to pasture. We continue as a country to spiral out of control. So it appears that there may be truth to this. But I also know that we have help and the battle wages on. Time will tell and we shall know shortly of the outcome.....
gmahunni
gmahunni
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Blexum Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:10 am

I've told a few people what they need to put aside in order to protect themselves if things go bad. Most people I know have already done so, but one couple said: We'll just come to you because you have everything. I just laughed and told them that you've been warned and if you refuse to do anything to help yourselves - DON'T COME TO MY DOOR when it happens. You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink. When the time comes, you want people around you that you can trust, not freeloading idiots.
Blexum
Blexum
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gmahunni Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:14 am

True, Blexum. Very True! What do you make of these drills? 437791839
gmahunni
gmahunni
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mitkire Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:35 am

no such thing is happening.

mitkire
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Blexum Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:44 am

And theres no empty fema camps with double fencing and guard towers.
Blexum
Blexum
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PH50 Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:49 am

Strange... Too Strange... This sounds like "The Twilight Zone", only Rod Sterling don't appear as the show host. This is a real situation with the potential for dire consequences. Who's the real threat, a police state with FEMA Camps or actual terrorists. Hmmm... A Lot to think about.

PH50

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:52 am

It's more real than YOU think- WWW,newworldorder.com, see for yourselves-Twisted Evil
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Blexum Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:57 am

Food, guns, ammo, supplies and don't forget the toilet paper.
Blexum
Blexum
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:02 am

Just don't buy the 'John Wayne' toilet paper- It's rough, tough,and doesn't take crap off nobody!!Laughing What do you make of these drills? 3973136183 What do you make of these drills? 3973136183 lol!
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:10 am

Interesting to see that so many still can not see what is right under their nose. I truly hope that your eyes will open soon.

If our children are our future then all of us need to protect them from this type of brainwashing and control!

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
What do you make of these drills? 2245507099What do you make of these drills? 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gmahunni Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:24 pm

Yes, Purple, surprising to see the different responses, huh?
John 20:25:

English Standard Version

So the other disciples told him, "We have
seen the Lord." But he said to them, "Unless I see in his hands the mark
of the nails, and place my finger into the mark of the nails, and place
my hand into his side, I will never believe."

So many "doubting Thomas's" in the world!

:silent:
gmahunni
gmahunni
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gmahunni Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:25 pm

@terbo56 wrote:Just don't buy the 'John Wayne' toilet paper- It's rough, tough,and doesn't take crap off nobody!!Laughing What do you make of these drills? 3973136183 What do you make of these drills? 3973136183 lol!

That is REALLY funny, Terbo, and GOOD ADVICE! lol :cheers:
gmahunni
gmahunni
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:25 pm

@Blexum wrote:And theres no empty fema camps with double fencing and guard towers.

Still waiting to see actual proof of that. And yes, I have looked at the "proof" provided. I guess you can see anything if you want to hard enough.

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

What do you make of these drills? 2805820865  What do you make of these drills? 2805820865  What do you make of these drills? 2805820865  What do you make of these drills? 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:39 pm

@gmahunni wrote:Yes, Purple, surprising to see the different responses, huh?
John 20:25:

English Standard Version

So the other disciples told him, "We have
seen the Lord." But he said to them, "Unless I see in his hands the mark
of the nails, and place my finger into the mark of the nails, and place
my hand into his side, I will never believe."

So many "doubting Thomas's" in the world!

:silent:

For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.

Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits, whether they are of God; because many false prophets have gone out into the world. By this you know the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is of God, 3 and every spirit that does not confess that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is not of God. And this is the spirit of the Antichrist, which you have heard was coming, and is now already in the world. You are of God, little children, and have overcome them, because He who is in you is greater than he who is in the world. They are of the world. Therefore they speak as of the world, and the world hears them.
(1 Jn 4:1–5)

And He said: “Take heed that you not be deceived. For many will come in My name, saying, ‘I am He,’ and, ‘The time has drawn near.’ Therefore do not go after them. But when you hear of wars and commotions, do not be terrified; for these things must come to pass first, but the end will not come immediately.” (Lk 21:8–9)

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gmahunni Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:48 pm

LOL, Touche! Kevin! Smile

However, these are not "spirits" we are testing, but actual events reported by people and depicted in school policies and procedures. Denying events because they are "out of our comfort zone" places us more in the Thomas category, don't you think?

I agree with you and the scriptures about testing the Spirits. It has come in mighty handy as I've explored and questioned the world around me. HIS spirit is faithful to lead me to the truth. What is reported here does not contradict prophesy of scripture, but CONFIRMS it. Therefore, we should examine these events prayerfully so that we develop an appropriate and WISE response to them.

Troubles will increase, as promised in scripture, However, when they do, we've been warned, so we also are expected to be alert, and prepared, and prepare to help others. <3
Blessings!
gmahunni
gmahunni
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 7freemom Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:52 pm

Many hear and see what fits their paradigm, and are blind to the rest...

"... Lord, I pray, open his eyes that he may see.... Do not fear, for those who are with us are more than those who are with them..." 2 Kings 6:14-18

Thanks to all contributors in this most significant thread regarding our Most Precious Children; this is indeed a wake-up call.

Blessings to all seekers here of Truth, Freedom, Abundance and much More... in His Love, Peace, Joy, Redemption.... 7freemom, mother of seven home-birthed and much home educated children

Very Happy ❤ ☀
7freemom
7freemom
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:34 pm

"There are none so blind as those that refuse to see"

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
What do you make of these drills? 2245507099What do you make of these drills? 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:39 pm

@purpleskyz wrote:"There are none so blind as those that refuse to see"

C H Parkinson once said:
Delay is the deadliest form of denial
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gmahunni Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:44 pm

Beautifully said, 7freemom! I am also a mom of seven home educated children! <3 I only gave birth to five (not at home), but raised all seven as led by His Spirit!

Our children ARE so precious, and I'm afraid society has weakened the bond between parents and their children. I say this because so many barely spend time together as families anymore...they spend their days apart, and social lives elsewhere...is it any wonder that parents don't know their kids, and kids don't know their parents? This is just one more "tactic" to further alienate that important-CRUCIAL-relationship. Our families are where we begin to understand who God is, and our relationship to Him. As these erode, and the state usurps parents in educating, molding, and having authority over our children, what happens to them? Dire spiritual consequences!

As I spend time with my children today, I am keenly aware of how blessed I am that we know and love each other. I am so grateful that I've been blessed to be able to educate them at home, because their natures are still so loving, trusting, and receptive to God. The world hardens us, and imbeds cynicism and skepticism making so much harder to overcome that hardness. I pray that more and more people will realize that there are other (better) ways than the "status quo" to do things. We need to color outside the box a little to learn that there is a much bigger reality than the one that fits nice and tidy within the "lines."
What do you make of these drills? 2474380249
gmahunni
gmahunni
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 7freemom Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:59 pm

gmahunni-- Keep up the Great Work He has called you to -- with your family, here, and wherever else He instructs, leads and empowers you, to His honor and Glory by His Spirit Very Happy ❤ :!:

Thanks for sharing here and precipitating this thread; also appreciate all contributors and offer Blessings to ALL, in His HOly name....

only youngest three still at home: one sophomore college engineering student; one @ private Christian school; youngest in Montessori. Our older ones benefited from more home education than I'm called to at this point, but highly value our parental calling to teach His precepts to our beloved children, each a Gift from Him. WE now look forward to imminent covenant marriage of oldest daughter on a rare visit from far state, bringing our middle son in service to our country home for the blessed event.
7freemom
7freemom
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gmahunni Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:22 pm

Our youngest four are still home. Smile My husband is military, so I appreciate your family's service to our country. Our daughter was, and is married to a soldier. Military permeates our family on every side, and in all branches.

Congratulations on the upcoming marriage of your daughter! Many blessings to them and you! Our grandchildren have brought us the greatest joy (we have four) and I hope you enjoy that blessing when the time is right! Smile What do you make of these drills? 3151798102
gmahunni
gmahunni
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:40 pm

@gmahunni wrote:LOL, Touche! Kevin! Smile

However, these are not "spirits" we are testing, but actual events reported by people and depicted in school policies and procedures. Denying events because they are "out of our comfort zone" places us more in the Thomas category, don't you think?

I agree with you and the scriptures about testing the Spirits. It has come in mighty handy as I've explored and questioned the world around me. HIS spirit is faithful to lead me to the truth. What is reported here does not contradict prophesy of scripture, but CONFIRMS it. Therefore, we should examine these events prayerfully so that we develop an appropriate and WISE response to them.

Troubles will increase, as promised in scripture, However, when they do, we've been warned, so we also are expected to be alert, and prepared, and prepare to help others. <3
Blessings!

Yea, well I am still waiting to find an actual verifiable report ... so far I have seen naught but unsubstantiated accusations in blogs. Regardless, I will keep my focus on Him and not on the world, and I will act and intercede from a kingdom and not an eathbound perspective.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gmahunni Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:09 pm

That's commendable, Kevin. You should respond as you are led. I'm led to be an intercessor, crying out for those who can't/won't cry out for themselves. God has allowed me through great intimacy to know a bit of His heart, and it's CRYING for mankind, created to be His family yet blinded and distanced through the schemes and ploys of the enemy of our souls!

I weep when He shows me those things. I HATE that He's weeping, and I desire to make His heart leap with Joy by pressing in to Him and knowing His will. I believe that it is for each of us to know Him more intimately and develop a love for His creation that reflects Jesus' on the cross when he prayed, "Father, forgive them, for they know not what they do!" Stephen prayed the same thing as he was being martyred. So my desire is to love humanity as much as they did, and it begins with compassion for the afflicted. Once we master that, we can grow into loving our enemies, and praying for them to be unbound and set free as each of us has been when we accepted Christ at the cross.

I hope I don't sound "preachy"...I'm sharing my heart here. We must follow our own path, and I share so that you understand that mine is a genuine response to His Spirit leading me to watch, warn, and intercede for man...ALL humanity. Knowing when and how to share is the tricky part, and I'm still learning this. But I am compelled by Love, and no other motive, to sound the alarms I hear and I hope that someone who reads it gets the message they are meant to get.
Be Blessed! <3
gmahunni
gmahunni
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:44 pm

The Lord gave me an interpretation of a dream a friend had recently. I will not share it all, but in part, there were 4 stove pipes filled with newspapers and soot, and he was told to clean them. The Lord said that the intercessors had allowed their pipeline to become blocked by what they see in the world's media represented by the newspapers. The soot represented worldly things & sin. The world's media was preventing them from seeing and hearing clearly God's will ... the heavenly view if you will, and the soot coated and contaminated everything passing through the pipes.

God is calling the intercessors to get their pipeline cleaned out so that we can see and hear clearly from a heavenly not a worldly perspective.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gmahunni Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:30 pm

Kevin, I commend your discernment.

I agree that we cannot see or hear clearly when we interpret things with our Carnal minds, however, when we communicate to carnal people, we must speak in parables, like Jesus did.

My direction on what to pray for comes from my prayer time with Him. I will bow down to pray, and see a vision of something, and I will pray what I see. Many times I see darkness, panic and confusion, and hear weeping and wailing as people are oppressed. This is usually when God crushes my heart and I weep for them, begging for intervention and deliverance.

I agree whole heartedly that we all need our "pipes cleaned", and frequently! They are quickly and easily clogged by unburned chaff and the idols of our own hearts. It can and will affect whether we hear from God, or from what we WANT to hear (idols). That's very good advice that we all need to esteem!

Thank you for sharing this! <3
Blessings!
gmahunni
gmahunni
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:53 pm

Hehe ... I am a visual person most times ... and it can be umm ... challenging to translate what you see into a prayer or a word ...

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gmahunni Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:00 pm

Yes, and exciting to SEE, and be used to encourage others. That's how I want Him to use me..."show me something that encourages another, and reminds them of how much YOU love them"...to me that's the epitome of ministry! <3
gmahunni
gmahunni
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyInRed Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:08 pm

Yep, as I said in OOM2 = Just Sad!!

"Money will buy a fine dog, but only love can make it wag it's tail." ~ R. Friedman

What do you make of these drills? Emoticon-animal-020

LadyInRed
LadyInRed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by happywelshguy Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:36 pm

May I respectfully suggest that you do a little more research on this subject.

If you do, you will learn that the FEMA camps do exist

There is even a U Tube video with Jessie Ventura interviewing the Director of ONE OF THE CAMPS

bounce

@Blexum wrote:And theres no empty fema camps with double fencing and guard towers.

"I AM THAT "I AM"

LOVE IS LOUDER!

happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:17 pm

Jesse for President is what I say!!!!!!
I love that guy!

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum