Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

INTEL - IS THERE A POINT? DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

INTEL - IS THERE A POINT?

+6
chevysteve
Ponee
Jayzze
ou812
herbspe
Cynthia
10 posters

Go down

INTEL - IS THERE A POINT? Empty INTEL - IS THERE A POINT?

Post by Cynthia Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:41 am

Is anyone else feeling we're on an intel loop that just says the same thing day after day, stretching out the final RV according to what has happened, what might happen, and where the moon is at any given time? I may have to take a break from reading anything as I truly don't think anyone knows what they are talking about - it all seems to be hypothisis and conjecture at this point. They've said 'any time now', 'this week' or 'this weekend' for the last six months! ARGH!

Talk me down, please....INTEL - IS THERE A POINT? 761671673
Cynthia
Cynthia
Active Member
Active Member

Posts : 25
Join date : 2011-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

INTEL - IS THERE A POINT? Empty Re: INTEL - IS THERE A POINT?

Post by herbspe Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:56 am

Kinda of reminds you of Bill Murray's groundhog day doesnt it?

herbspe
New Member
New Member

Posts : 7
Join date : 2011-10-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

INTEL - IS THERE A POINT? Empty Re: INTEL - IS THERE A POINT?

Post by ou812 Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:00 am

I've always felt that someone with zero intel
who never looks at at guru post or reads a single
article about Iraq will know there is an RV one
minute after those who stare at a computer screen all day long.

ou812
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 464
Join date : 2011-12-16
Location : New York

View user profile

Back to top Go down

INTEL - IS THERE A POINT? Empty Re: INTEL - IS THERE A POINT?

Post by Jayzze Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:03 am

you are correct at one time i believed them but recently it seems they all get together and decide what to feed us.there is a pattern it usually starts that they tell us how to protect our money or the best one get everything in order and see lawyer cpa and banker while all these steps are correct except you have no clue to the amount.so you go to these professionals and tell them you have an investment they say great. then they ask you how much and when and you say i do not know they cannot help you until it happens. but when you here then talking you feel great and say i must buy more that is there goal. after they push this then comes we were so close and they had to stop it either a cumputer glitch or the ust or obama did this this has been going on forever. the is some people out there with real nd truthful intel but unfortuatly you do not really know who to believe tis will happen one day soon
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 5970
Join date : 2011-06-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

INTEL - IS THERE A POINT? Empty Re: INTEL - IS THERE A POINT?

Post by Ponee Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:04 am

@Cynthia wrote:Is anyone else feeling we're on an intel loop that just says the same thing day after day, stretching out the final RV according to what has happened, what might happen, and where the moon is at any given time? I may have to take a break from reading anything as I truly don't think anyone knows what they are talking about - it all seems to be hypothisis and conjecture at this point. They've said 'any time now', 'this week' or 'this weekend' for the last six months! ARGH!

Talk me down, please....INTEL - IS THERE A POINT? 761671673



Ok Cynthia, I can tell when a member has hit rock bottom.... there's nowhere to go from here ...but UP! I am going to put my hand... hmmf I mean hoof out and I want you take a hold and slowly back away from the ledge... that's right, just step by step come back to us... Nothing is as bad as it seems. I've got you !! That's my girl!

*****************
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Posts : 38235
Join date : 2011-08-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

INTEL - IS THERE A POINT? Empty Re: INTEL - IS THERE A POINT?

Post by Cynthia Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:23 am

HA! Ponee, thank you....I really felt like jumping there for awhile.

And it seems from what others are feeling, I'm not alone. It just gets to be too much when there is so much hype about every little thing, whether it's a momentary blip on a bank screen or reading a high test rate as the real thing. Now, not blaming as I do not have the expertise to know how to read the signs either - but think it would be a great act of humility for those who think they know, to admit they are supposin' and guessin' rather than truthin', no matter how much they trust their sources.

Okay, going to go cuddle my puppies and get on with my day of precious Life, living it, not waiting for the latest word on the RV.
Cynthia
Cynthia
Active Member
Active Member

Posts : 25
Join date : 2011-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

INTEL - IS THERE A POINT? Empty Re: INTEL - IS THERE A POINT?

Post by Ponee Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:25 am

@Cynthia wrote:HA! Ponee, thank you....I really felt like jumping there for awhile.
Okay, going to go cuddle my puppies and get on with my day of precious Life, living it, not waiting for the latest word on the RV.

GOOD FOR YOU !!!!! Have a wonderful day and give your puppies a squeeze from me !!!!

INTEL - IS THERE A POINT? I_like_you


Last edited by ponee on Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:58 pm; edited 2 times in total

*****************
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Posts : 38235
Join date : 2011-08-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

INTEL - IS THERE A POINT? Empty Re: INTEL - IS THERE A POINT?

Post by chevysteve Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:26 am

@ponee wrote:
@Cynthia wrote:Is anyone else feeling we're on an intel loop that just says the same thing day after day, stretching out the final RV according to what has happened, what might happen, and where the moon is at any given time? I may have to take a break from reading anything as I truly don't think anyone knows what they are talking about - it all seems to be hypothisis and conjecture at this point. They've said 'any time now', 'this week' or 'this weekend' for the last six months! ARGH!

Talk me down, please....INTEL - IS THERE A POINT? 761671673



Ok Cynthia, I can tell when a member has hit rock bottom.... there's nowhere to go from here ...but UP! I am going to put my hand... hmmf I mean hoof out and I want you take a hold and slowly back away from the ledge... that's right, just step by step come back to us... Nothing is as bad as it seems. I've got you !! That's my girl!

Ponee, you are sooooooo nice:lol:

Everytime I get close to the edge, certain peeps wait till I lean over and BOOT ME IN THE BACKSIDE!!:pirat:
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 1007
Join date : 2011-12-01
Age : 61
Location : GULF COAST USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

INTEL - IS THERE A POINT? Empty Re: INTEL - IS THERE A POINT?

Post by rick152 Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:32 am

@chevysteve wrote:
@ponee wrote:
@Cynthia wrote:Is anyone else feeling we're on an intel loop that just says the same thing day after day, stretching out the final RV according to what has happened, what might happen, and where the moon is at any given time? I may have to take a break from reading anything as I truly don't think anyone knows what they are talking about - it all seems to be hypothisis and conjecture at this point. They've said 'any time now', 'this week' or 'this weekend' for the last six months! ARGH!

Talk me down, please....INTEL - IS THERE A POINT? 761671673



Ok Cynthia, I can tell when a member has hit rock bottom.... there's nowhere to go from here ...but UP! I am going to put my hand... hmmf I mean hoof out and I want you take a hold and slowly back away from the ledge... that's right, just step by step come back to us... Nothing is as bad as it seems. I've got you !! That's my girl!

Ponee, you are sooooooo nice:lol:

Everytime I get close to the edge, certain peeps wait till I lean over and BOOT ME IN THE BACKSIDE!!:pirat:





But chevy Don't you like that boot?? just askin LOL LOLINTEL - IS THERE A POINT? 949729897 Like being at home, what else is family for LOL
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 2574
Join date : 2011-06-19
Age : 63
Location : Eastern Ohio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

INTEL - IS THERE A POINT? Empty Re: INTEL - IS THERE A POINT?

Post by Ponee Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:36 am

Chevy, I can only think that when you are bending over, it is just that PERFECT target !!!

*****************
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Posts : 38235
Join date : 2011-08-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

INTEL - IS THERE A POINT? Empty Re: INTEL - IS THERE A POINT?

Post by chevysteve Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:50 am

@rick152 wrote:
@chevysteve wrote:
@ponee wrote:
@Cynthia wrote:Is anyone else feeling we're on an intel loop that just says the same thing day after day, stretching out the final RV according to what has happened, what might happen, and where the moon is at any given time? I may have to take a break from reading anything as I truly don't think anyone knows what they are talking about - it all seems to be hypothisis and conjecture at this point. They've said 'any time now', 'this week' or 'this weekend' for the last six months! ARGH!

Talk me down, please....INTEL - IS THERE A POINT? 761671673



Ok Cynthia, I can tell when a member has hit rock bottom.... there's nowhere to go from here ...but UP! I am going to put my hand... hmmf I mean hoof out and I want you take a hold and slowly back away from the ledge... that's right, just step by step come back to us... Nothing is as bad as it seems. I've got you !! That's my girl!

Ponee, you are sooooooo nice:lol:

Everytime I get close to the edge, certain peeps wait till I lean over and BOOT ME IN THE BACKSIDE!!:pirat:
But chevy Don't you like that boot?? just askin LOL LOLINTEL - IS THERE A POINT? 949729897 Like being at home, what else is family for LOL



Rick152, I do feel at home here for sure:) Sometimes demeaned, sometimes ignored. At least my wife hasn't banned me for 30 days, er, ummmm, ahhhh Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Well, there was that one time that........ Oh never mind, I just love it here, thats all I can say INTEL - IS THERE A POINT? 949729897
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 1007
Join date : 2011-12-01
Age : 61
Location : GULF COAST USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

INTEL - IS THERE A POINT? Empty Re: INTEL - IS THERE A POINT?

Post by chevysteve Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:52 am

@ponee wrote:Chevy, I can only think that when you are bending over, it is just that PERFECT target !!!



Yea Ponee, but that horn in the middle of your head HURTS!!!!! INTEL - IS THERE A POINT? 3973136183 INTEL - IS THERE A POINT? 3973136183
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 1007
Join date : 2011-12-01
Age : 61
Location : GULF COAST USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

INTEL - IS THERE A POINT? Empty Re: INTEL - IS THERE A POINT?

Post by ADMIN Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:16 pm




There would be a massive uprising if people came to their computers and for some cosmic reason there were absolutley NO INTEL REPORTS posted ANYWHERE...

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

Posts : 3449
Join date : 2011-06-16

View user profile http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

INTEL - IS THERE A POINT? Empty Re: INTEL - IS THERE A POINT?

Post by CaptnJerry Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:48 pm

Miskebam wrote:


There would be a massive uprising if people came to their computers and for some cosmic reason there were absolutley NO INTEL REPORTS posted ANYWHERE...

It's sad but your right Miske...

Lets be real for a minute... What the cult members and others call whatever is spewed from the mouthes of those who shall remain nameless as "intel", is only smoke, made up stories or just out right lies to further whatever their agenda is... I'm so sick of their drivle being called "intel"... It can only be related to "intel" as they both are collected, just one comes from ones imagination and the other comes from facts, and then passed on to whoever is in need of said "intel"... Is intel wrong? Sometimes it is partially, due to a fluid situation, but true intel is always atleast half right!!! That has never been the case with those who shall remain nameless... Their so called "intel" has never been right!!! And to think that some people want you to actually thank the "G"s for intentionally misleading or pumping me up for whatever their agenda happens to be... I think those people must be suffering from insanity...

Ignore the pumpers and Pay attention to the articles and ask questions about the articles if you don't understand what they are saying... You will be much better off in this investment if you follow that little bit advice/"intel".... Very Happy Have a great rest of the day...

CJ

*****************
Inspired by Splovengates "Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday, could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the rv and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st part of january or february. Sooner more than later. But no later than the beginning of 2013. Certainly not before then. Until then, let's enjoy the ride!


INTEL - IS THERE A POINT? Animated-smileys-leisure-013 Come on RI/RV!
CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 991
Join date : 2011-10-10
Age : 51
Location : Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

INTEL - IS THERE A POINT? Empty Re: INTEL - IS THERE A POINT?

Post by ProDinar Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:49 pm

One thing that I feel is working in our favor, is that on June 1st, they (Iraq) will have the tariff law in place (after it was postponed two times & will not be postponed another time), this fits with what was said a few months back about, around July for the IQD to be RV'd. "AJ Anderson told me he read the same thing".

The only way (as I understand) for any tariffs to be figured in, is to have a currency in place & worldly accepted. That currency needs to be in play for some time before any tariffs, so they can figure out just what figure those tariffs will be. In other words, .... we could see this RV any time from now to 1 1/2 months from now (giving them 1/2 month to do those figures).

This, I had asked my personal banker about, she confirmed that in order to have any tariffs, a trade-able currency would have to be in place & in place for a little bit in order to figure those tariff amounts.

That makes me feel a whole lot better about how close we really could be...
ProDinar
ProDinar
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Posts : 112
Join date : 2011-08-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

INTEL - IS THERE A POINT? Empty Re: INTEL - IS THERE A POINT?

Post by Cynthia Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:08 pm

My thanks to all of you who have reminded me that it is up to each one of us to balance the information we get, whether it is called 'intel' or not, with our own reponsible research and individual application of intelligence, intuition, and the ability to read between the lines as to politics, misinformation and the possible facts in this event....which could be a full time job!

Appreciation to all concerned.
Cynthia
Cynthia
Active Member
Active Member

Posts : 25
Join date : 2011-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum