Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» AMERICA’S COLOR REVOLUTION — Brought To You By The U.S. Intelligence Community & Coming To A City Near You
BRICS move to unseat US DOLLAR as Trade Currency I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2024 5:58 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
BRICS move to unseat US DOLLAR as Trade Currency I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2024 5:49 am by kenlej

» I am too pretty for math, but....
BRICS move to unseat US DOLLAR as Trade Currency I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:56 pm by Mission1st

» Interesting article
BRICS move to unseat US DOLLAR as Trade Currency I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:34 pm by Mission1st

» Phony Tony: New Platform, same old song and dance
BRICS move to unseat US DOLLAR as Trade Currency I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:32 pm by Mission1st

» The Craziness of Scam by "Tony TNT Renfrow" and the Iraqi Dinar Currency Scam
BRICS move to unseat US DOLLAR as Trade Currency I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2024 12:26 pm by Mission1st

» Even conspiratorial currency speculators aren’t buying a Russian ruble revalue - It’s not the next the Iraqi dinar
BRICS move to unseat US DOLLAR as Trade Currency I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 1:04 pm by RamblerNash

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
BRICS move to unseat US DOLLAR as Trade Currency I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 5:02 pm by Dorotnas

» Carnival Rides
BRICS move to unseat US DOLLAR as Trade Currency I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
BRICS move to unseat US DOLLAR as Trade Currency I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
BRICS move to unseat US DOLLAR as Trade Currency I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
BRICS move to unseat US DOLLAR as Trade Currency I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
BRICS move to unseat US DOLLAR as Trade Currency I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
BRICS move to unseat US DOLLAR as Trade Currency I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
BRICS move to unseat US DOLLAR as Trade Currency I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
BRICS move to unseat US DOLLAR as Trade Currency I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
BRICS move to unseat US DOLLAR as Trade Currency I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
BRICS move to unseat US DOLLAR as Trade Currency I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
BRICS move to unseat US DOLLAR as Trade Currency I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
BRICS move to unseat US DOLLAR as Trade Currency I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

BRICS move to unseat US DOLLAR as Trade Currency

+2
CaptnJerry
jewels
6 posters

Go down

BRICS move to unseat US DOLLAR as Trade Currency Empty BRICS move to unseat US DOLLAR as Trade Currency

Post by jewels Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:05 am

Read Article: http://www.citypress.co.za/Business/News/Brics-move-to-unseat-US-dollar-as-trade-currency-20120324

Commentary from Jim Sinclair...

Brazil, Russia, India China and South Africa are meeting next week because of the use of SWIFT as a weapon of war. Expect the formation of a competitive SWIFT system in three blocks. The dollar will test .7200 USDX and fail on the third tap.

There will be an audio interview on this development with Erik King of King World News tomorrow morning.

I have been doubted on many things, much of which has come to fruition. There was a time when $1650 in gold was considered the ludicrous dream of a madman.

2012 is the year that the US dollar will suffer from a significant drop in utilization as the international settlement currency. The utilization of the SWIFT system as a means of making war is the singular greatest mistake dollar managers have ever made.

Phil, that might have seemed logical to you, but you fail to focus on the consequences now in motion soon to isolate the dollar in a three currency block (Yuan/Euro/Dollar) losing at least 1/2 of its previous strength from the international settlement mechanism provided. It is too late now to rethink the use of the SWIFT system as a weapon of war. The cat is out of the bag and the damage is done.

As a product of acceleration of this process, the US dollar will test .7200 on the outdated USDX. The test will fail on the third tap.

---

Read Article: http://www.citypress.co.za/Business/News/Brics-move-to-unseat-US-dollar-as-trade-currency-20120324

jewels

Back to top Go down

BRICS move to unseat US DOLLAR as Trade Currency Empty Re: BRICS move to unseat US DOLLAR as Trade Currency

Post by CaptnJerry Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:08 am

This sounds more like OOM2 material to me...

CJ

Inspired by Splovengates "Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday, could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the rv and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st part of january or february. Sooner more than later. But no later than the beginning of 2013. Certainly not before then. Until then, let's enjoy the ride!

BRICS move to unseat US DOLLAR as Trade Currency Animated-smileys-leisure-013 Come on RI/RV!
CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

BRICS move to unseat US DOLLAR as Trade Currency Empty Re: BRICS move to unseat US DOLLAR as Trade Currency

Post by Ponee Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:11 am

CJ your little puppy has become quite a watch dog on the boards lately. Has she sniffed out any good news lately?

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:42 am

ponee wrote:CJ your little puppy has become quite a watch dog on the boards lately. Has she sniffed out any good news lately?
WELL HELLO THERE MISS GREAT ONE!!!!!!I HAVE A FRIEND NOW WHO IS HIGH PLACES!!!!!!!!BRICS move to unseat US DOLLAR as Trade Currency 1261280965 BRICS move to unseat US DOLLAR as Trade Currency 1261280965 BRICS move to unseat US DOLLAR as Trade Currency 1261280965 BRICS move to unseat US DOLLAR as Trade Currency 974290055 BRICS move to unseat US DOLLAR as Trade Currency 974290055 BRICS move to unseat US DOLLAR as Trade Currency 1815401988 BRICS move to unseat US DOLLAR as Trade Currency 1815401988 PS GOT ANY WIDGETS?????
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiac99 Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:02 am

CJ, You beat me to it. I thought the same thing while reading it.
Cardiac99
Cardiac99
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by topspin2 Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:13 am

I agree, what could this possibly have to do with the RV. I mean come on.....OOM2 for this data.....Iraq is in charge.....

topspin2
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:19 am

By popular vote of members locked

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum