Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
okieoilman - OKIEOILMAN: I FEEL AS THOUGH I OWE I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
okieoilman - OKIEOILMAN: I FEEL AS THOUGH I OWE I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
okieoilman - OKIEOILMAN: I FEEL AS THOUGH I OWE I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
okieoilman - OKIEOILMAN: I FEEL AS THOUGH I OWE I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
okieoilman - OKIEOILMAN: I FEEL AS THOUGH I OWE I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
okieoilman - OKIEOILMAN: I FEEL AS THOUGH I OWE I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
okieoilman - OKIEOILMAN: I FEEL AS THOUGH I OWE I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
okieoilman - OKIEOILMAN: I FEEL AS THOUGH I OWE I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
okieoilman - OKIEOILMAN: I FEEL AS THOUGH I OWE I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
okieoilman - OKIEOILMAN: I FEEL AS THOUGH I OWE I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
okieoilman - OKIEOILMAN: I FEEL AS THOUGH I OWE I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
okieoilman - OKIEOILMAN: I FEEL AS THOUGH I OWE I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
okieoilman - OKIEOILMAN: I FEEL AS THOUGH I OWE I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
okieoilman - OKIEOILMAN: I FEEL AS THOUGH I OWE I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
okieoilman - OKIEOILMAN: I FEEL AS THOUGH I OWE I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
okieoilman - OKIEOILMAN: I FEEL AS THOUGH I OWE I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
okieoilman - OKIEOILMAN: I FEEL AS THOUGH I OWE I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
okieoilman - OKIEOILMAN: I FEEL AS THOUGH I OWE I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
okieoilman - OKIEOILMAN: I FEEL AS THOUGH I OWE I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
okieoilman - OKIEOILMAN: I FEEL AS THOUGH I OWE I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

OKIEOILMAN: I FEEL AS THOUGH I OWE

+17
Bruno
Horizon
RONDO
mr_evans2u
Ponee
generalpatton
Peppermint Patti
formula1man
freebird
tuggyron
Purpleskyz
Catherine
cassidy2112
fire boy
fang2
Terbo56
HezekiaH
21 posters

Go down

okieoilman - OKIEOILMAN: I FEEL AS THOUGH I OWE Empty OKIEOILMAN: I FEEL AS THOUGH I OWE

Post by HezekiaH Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:41 pm

18:31:47] okieoilman - OKIEOILMAN: I FEEL AS THOUGH I OWE Clip_image002OKIEOILMAN: I FEEL AS THOUGH I OWE
AN EXPLANATION JUSTIFYING LAST NIGHTS POST ABOUT BEING AT THE BANK TODAY. LATE
YESTERDAY AFTERNOON I RECEIVED WORD FROM 3 OF THE BIG 4 BANKS THAT THEY HAD
JUST RECEIVED THE RATE AS BEING LIVE AND ACTIVE AND THAT THEY WOULD BE
EXPECTING A CASH IN TODAY. SO TODAY I DONE DUE DILEGENCE IN FINDING OUT JUST
WHAT EXACTLY PRECLUDED US FROM BEING AT THE BANK AS THEY STATED TO ME WE WOULD.
I WAS TOLD THE SAME OLE (COMPUTER GLITCH) STORY WE HAVE HAD FURNISHED
PREVIOUSLY. AT FIRST I DOUBTED IT UNTIL I HAD FINALLY SATISFIED MYSELF THRU
SOURCES THAT A GLITCH HAD ACTUALLY OCCURED.THE GLITCH WAS THE MIS-PLACEMENT OF
ONLY 1 DECIMAL PLACE IN RATES SENT OUT (WHETHER IN THE USA OR ELSEWHERE I AM
UNCLEAR) BUT THAT ONLY 1 DECIMAL PLACE WRONG COULD HAVE IMMENSE RAMIFICATIONS
ON WORLD RATES ESTABLISHED FOR CERTAIN COUNTRIES WHICH WOULD THROW THE ENTIRE
EQUILIBRIUM OF CURRENCY TRADES OUT OF SYNC. I NOTICED OTHER INTEL PROVIDERS HAD
ALSO RECEIVED AND PUBLISHED THE SAME VERIFICATIONS THAT I HAD RECEIVED. I ONLY
REPORT THE INTEL THAT I GET AT THE EXACT MOMENT AS BEING CORRECT. AT LAST
INFORMATION FURNISHED ME WAS THAT THE PTB WAS GOING TO TRY TO PUSH THIS THRU
AGAIN TONIGHT AND THE GLITCH WAS FIXED--

Thanks for the update Okie. I appreciate all the info you give us. Blessings on you!!!!
Now I am excited about Tomorrow!!!!!!!!! GO RV

Wealth is what you have when all your money is gone!!!
HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

okieoilman - OKIEOILMAN: I FEEL AS THOUGH I OWE Empty Re: OKIEOILMAN: I FEEL AS THOUGH I OWE

Post by Terbo56 Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:46 pm

Thankyou,Okie,sir,as we do appreciate your hard work, and due dilligence that you have afforded us all- God bless you, Okie, in EVERYTHING that you do for ALL of us- You'll NOT be forgotten!Very Happy :cheers:
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

okieoilman - OKIEOILMAN: I FEEL AS THOUGH I OWE Empty Re: OKIEOILMAN: I FEEL AS THOUGH I OWE

Post by fang2 Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:53 pm

That will be a 10 fir!!!!!!!!!!!
fang2
fang2
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:57 pm

terbo56 wrote:Thankyou,Okie,sir,as we do appreciate your hard work, and due dilligence that you have afforded us all- God bless you, Okie, in EVERYTHING that you do for ALL of us- You'll NOT be forgotten!Very Happy :cheers:

Come rv crazyspin

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:05 pm

You betcha!!Very Happy :cheers: okieoilman - OKIEOILMAN: I FEEL AS THOUGH I OWE 1261280965
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by fire boy Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:11 pm

Okie needs to get his meds checked

fire boy

Back to top Go down

Post by cassidy2112 Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:13 pm

That's a lot of positivity, and good intentions and everything, but "Decimal Point"?

Really?

I truly think that everyone's intentions are honest and good natured. I check this site, EVERYDAY! And every day since February 2nd... the same things have been said. I know that I'm going to get bashed for writing this... but it needs to be said.

I don't have any ill-will against anyone here, and I certainly have the same opinion that this currency is under-valued, and will re-value soon. But just not today.

Everyone just relax!

Peace.

cassidy2112

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:14 pm

NOW...for all of you who have said "these gurus say stuff and NEVER come back to explain things" well...there ya have it...OKIE JUST DID! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

On a slightly different note...does anyone have a good place to get Dong from that takes credit/debit cards? (I am finally going to get some!)

Last edited by Catherine on Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

COME ON...
RV ALREADY!

okieoilman - OKIEOILMAN: I FEEL AS THOUGH I OWE Smiley-happy093okieoilman - OKIEOILMAN: I FEEL AS THOUGH I OWE 7_11_117okieoilman - OKIEOILMAN: I FEEL AS THOUGH I OWE Smiley-happy093
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:15 pm

Fireboy- It is apparent that you did not read, or care to read and abide by the rules of this forum-Treat others, as you would want to be treated- This is your first and Final warning- Do not, I repeat, do not continue down this path,because it WILL lead to a place you do not want to be- And that is GONE! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:16 pm

I must say that it is real nice to see a justification here. Maybe Okie can start a trend.
You see this all of you other ones that will forever remain nameless????? It is not so hard to fess up when you might have jumped the gun.
Coolness! Smile

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
okieoilman - OKIEOILMAN: I FEEL AS THOUGH I OWE 2245507099okieoilman - OKIEOILMAN: I FEEL AS THOUGH I OWE 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:18 pm

Catherine wrote:NOW...for all of you who have said "these gurus say stuff and NEVER come back to explain things" well...there ya have it...OKIE JUST DID! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

On a slightly different note...does anyone have a good place to get Dong from that takes credit/debit cards? (I am finally going to get some!)

Thanks okie and thanks catherine Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by tuggyron Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:23 pm

8) Catherine.... I have purchased all of our VND from "Silver Greetings" they do debit and were very prompt.
tuggyron
tuggyron

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:26 pm

Tuggyron- Thankyou 4 the info- I'm sure Catherine will greatly appreciate that!!Very Happy :cheers:
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tuggyron Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:30 pm

Smile No prob Terbo... we're all trying to row this boat in the same direction.... just trying to help!
tuggyron
tuggyron

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:32 pm

tuggyron wrote: 8) Catherine.... I have purchased all of our VND from "Silver Greetings" they do debit and were very prompt.

Thanks! I was all good to go last night/a.m. until I saw that credit/debit wasn't an option.
I have never heard of Silver Greetings...do you have their website link?

COME ON...
RV ALREADY!

okieoilman - OKIEOILMAN: I FEEL AS THOUGH I OWE Smiley-happy093okieoilman - OKIEOILMAN: I FEEL AS THOUGH I OWE 7_11_117okieoilman - OKIEOILMAN: I FEEL AS THOUGH I OWE Smiley-happy093
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:40 pm

Tuggyron- Well, then you've got my vote of confidence! Good on you!!Very Happy :cheers: okieoilman - OKIEOILMAN: I FEEL AS THOUGH I OWE 1261280965
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by freebird Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:41 pm

THAT IS OKIE'S BEST POST TO DATE! WE KNOW HE POST WHAT HE IS GIVEN.ALL US PEEPS JUST LIKE AN EXPLANATION WHEN IT DOES NOT HAPPEN AS PRESENTED. THANKS OKIE FOR THE POST. YOUR ARE THE BEST!!Laughing

freebird

Back to top Go down

Post by tuggyron Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:43 pm

☀ Its just www.silvergreetings.com. Under categories you'll find the one for the VND just click on it and it will take you to the page to make your selection. Good Luck!
tuggyron
tuggyron

Back to top Go down

Post by formula1man Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:04 pm

Thanks Okie. We still love ya. Be blessed my brother. Go RV.

formula1man

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermint Patti Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:28 pm

That was super of you Okie to come back and give us an explanation. I think most of us now understand how big this truly is and how many things can and do go wrong. It was great hearing the explanation and the hopes that it will make it through tonight, well, what can I say other than may The Good Lord grant it be so for all of our sakes and those to whom we will be able to bless in His name...

Peppermint Patti...

"Only one life will soon be passed, only what's done for Christ will last..."
Peppermint Patti
Peppermint Patti
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermint Patti Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:28 pm

That was super of you Okie to come back and give us an explanation. I think most of us now understand how big this truly is and how many things can and do go wrong. It was great hearing the explanation and the hopes that it will make it through tonight, well, what can I say other than may The Good Lord grant it be so for all of our sakes and those to whom we will be able to bless in His name...

Peppermint Patti...

"Only one life will soon be passed, only what's done for Christ will last..."
Peppermint Patti
Peppermint Patti
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by generalpatton Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:30 pm

Interesting comment.

cassidy2112 wrote:That's a lot of positivity, and good intentions and everything, but "Decimal Point"?

Really?

I truly think that everyone's intentions are honest and good natured. I check this site, EVERYDAY! And every day since February 2nd... the same things have been said. I know that I'm going to get bashed for writing this... but it needs to be said.

I don't have any ill-will against anyone here, and I certainly have the same opinion that this currency is under-valued, and will re-value soon. But just not today.

Everyone just relax!

Peace.

generalpatton

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:34 pm

tuggyron wrote: ☀ Its just www.silvergreetings.com. Under categories you'll find the one for the VND just click on it and it will take you to the page to make your selection. Good Luck!

Thank you very much tuggyron. ☀ It looks like the minimum is 1M?

Last edited by Catherine on Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

COME ON...
RV ALREADY!

Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:34 pm

Generalpatton, you have a PM. Please read.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mr_evans2u Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:38 pm

I'm crossing my fingers there is not another "glitch" tonight.

mr_evans2u

Back to top Go down

Post by RONDO Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:05 pm

Oakie,I am blessed to receive all the info that you hve given for the short time that I have been involved with the dinar.I thank you and Bulldog 75 and all the others that have brought clarity to this investment.I sincerely hope that I will have an opportunity to meet you and all the others and thankyou personally for all the time and love that you have given to this immense undertaking.Bless you and thankyou.Rondo

RONDO

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:06 pm

Here, here!! Excellent!!:cheers:
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:36 pm

Thank you Okie, I appreciate the work you do to provide us information!

Come on RV....Bank Time...okieoilman - OKIEOILMAN: I FEEL AS THOUGH I OWE 203646764 okieoilman - OKIEOILMAN: I FEEL AS THOUGH I OWE 1815401988 okieoilman - OKIEOILMAN: I FEEL AS THOUGH I OWE 203646764

okieoilman - OKIEOILMAN: I FEEL AS THOUGH I OWE Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...okieoilman - OKIEOILMAN: I FEEL AS THOUGH I OWE 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Bruno Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:58 pm

mr_evans2u wrote:I'm crossing my fingers there is not another "glitch" tonight.

There has always been one more glitch. (Glitch = Excuse) And there will always be one more glitch. Until they can prove otherwise, what else can you think. They have a 100% ongoing record of being wrong because there is one more glitch. I pray for the day when they break their streak and actually get it right.

I MUST leave my other thoughts unsaid. Please God I NEED this RV to literally save my life. I wonder how many people have killed themselves over all the false hope spewed forth concerning this "blessing"? So far this ordeal has been a curse from heck. It is just more "Hope and Change", smoke and mirrors. Maybe Okie should run for president?

Not ANOTHER Day. Not Another Day. I can't take this. I can't take this. NOT ANOTHER DAY!!

okieoilman - OKIEOILMAN: I FEEL AS THOUGH I OWE 437791839 okieoilman - OKIEOILMAN: I FEEL AS THOUGH I OWE 437791839 okieoilman - OKIEOILMAN: I FEEL AS THOUGH I OWE 437791839
Bruno
Bruno
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:00 pm

okieoilman - OKIEOILMAN: I FEEL AS THOUGH I OWE 927261665
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:05 pm

Easy feller ... let's not go over the line tonight.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

okieoilman - OKIEOILMAN: I FEEL AS THOUGH I OWE 2805820865  okieoilman - OKIEOILMAN: I FEEL AS THOUGH I OWE 2805820865  okieoilman - OKIEOILMAN: I FEEL AS THOUGH I OWE 2805820865  okieoilman - OKIEOILMAN: I FEEL AS THOUGH I OWE 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Bruno Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:13 pm

No problem. That's why I left most my thoughts and true feelings unsaid.

Not ANOTHER Day. Not Another Day. I can't take this. I can't take this. NOT ANOTHER DAY!!

okieoilman - OKIEOILMAN: I FEEL AS THOUGH I OWE 437791839 okieoilman - OKIEOILMAN: I FEEL AS THOUGH I OWE 437791839 okieoilman - OKIEOILMAN: I FEEL AS THOUGH I OWE 437791839
Bruno
Bruno
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiac99 Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:29 pm

Holdin' my tongue.....Cardiac, be quiet.....If you speak your mind you're gonna get one of these......okieoilman - OKIEOILMAN: I FEEL AS THOUGH I OWE 927261665
Cardiac99
Cardiac99
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:34 pm

Well you know if you can't speak it in a way that you would like to have them spoken of you, that's likely the best course. Mama always said "If you can't say something nice ...."

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

okieoilman - OKIEOILMAN: I FEEL AS THOUGH I OWE 2805820865  okieoilman - OKIEOILMAN: I FEEL AS THOUGH I OWE 2805820865  okieoilman - OKIEOILMAN: I FEEL AS THOUGH I OWE 2805820865  okieoilman - OKIEOILMAN: I FEEL AS THOUGH I OWE 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by kingosawbe Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:37 pm

Really Trust but Verify --R Reagan That what remains after all possibilities have been elimanated is the truth. By there fruits you shall know them. Or as my friend in the lord always says the truth is the truth and always will be the truth.But a lie is a lie and always will be a lie. Some people tell a lie so much till they belive it is truth. Trust but Verify --R Reagan good words to live by For many shall come before him in that day and say. Haven't I prayed and done these works in your name Depart from me you who have worked iniguity you knew to do right but never did it. You never listened to me but did your own thing.
kingosawbe
kingosawbe

Back to top Go down

Post by generalpatton Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:42 pm

[ Maybe they are telling fairy tales instead, anything but facts.

quote="kingosawbe"]Really Trust but Verify --R Reagan That what remains after all possibilities have been elimanated is the truth. By there fruits you shall know them. Or as my friend in the lord always says the truth is the truth and always will be the truth.But a lie is a lie and always will be a lie. Some people tell a lie so much till they belive it is truth. Trust but Verify --R Reagan good words to live by For many shall come before him in that day and say. Haven't I prayed and done these works in your name Depart from me you who have worked iniguity you knew to do right but never did it. You never listened to me but did your own thing.[/quote]

generalpatton

Back to top Go down

Post by readysetrv Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:19 am

lol, MAN OH MAN.

readysetrv
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:22 am

You just made it under the wire readysetrv... i was just about to put this one to bed. With the mods needing to sleep and noone to watch such a volitile thread, it is best to tuck it in.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum