Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
What will you do if/when?? I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
What will you do if/when?? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
What will you do if/when?? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
What will you do if/when?? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
What will you do if/when?? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
What will you do if/when?? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
What will you do if/when?? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
What will you do if/when?? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
What will you do if/when?? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
What will you do if/when?? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
What will you do if/when?? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
What will you do if/when?? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
What will you do if/when?? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
What will you do if/when?? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
What will you do if/when?? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
What will you do if/when?? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
What will you do if/when?? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
What will you do if/when?? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
What will you do if/when?? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
What will you do if/when?? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

What will you do if/when??

+18
PALMER01
1alaskan
fang2
generalpatton
maestro
Kevind53
tobiasfunke
Purpleskyz
sandwedge
Cardiac99
mabysomeday
Terbo56
doodoo
rick152
mr_evans2u
Inquisitive one
ou812
chevysteve
22 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

What will you do if/when?? Empty What will you do if/when??

Post by chevysteve Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:49 am

I am just curious to find out what the general feeling will be here at OOM "IF" after the Arab Summit nothing has changed with the IQD?? So much hype and so many dreams have been pending the outcome of this summit and its ties to the RV. What if it does not happen? Will everybody here be okay with that? What would your opinion be of what could have been the hold-up?

I know in the past several years we have heard things like "government is out on holiday for XXX weeks" then we run into Ramadhan, then we run into "Eid Fatwa", then probably the annual government shutdown for a month or so, etc. etc. Who can remember "the Paris Club Agreement"?? Remember that one?? Yea, the one where if Iraq didn't RV by the end of December 2010 (yes....2010) they would lose Billions and Billions of dollars of DFI Funds. What happened with that one??

Anyway, I'm just curious. I know for me, I will never sell my IQD unless it does RV or escalate to a decent value. I also can tell you that I would rather have my armpits infested with fleas of a thousand camels before I would spend one more dollar on a Dinar! I can also tell you this.......I will be saving alot of time and stress throughout my day as there will be a few web-sites that I will no longer frequent due to "bad intel given to our providers over the years". Not talking about "our namesake" here but, rather the providers of the bad intel themselves. I figure if they have a accuracy rating of 0.00 per 7,500 intel reports, well that nuff said for me.

Wish everybody the best:) ONE LAST TIME...........GO RV!!! (but you better be quick about it)
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

What will you do if/when?? Empty Re: What will you do if/when??

Post by ou812 Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:56 am

Does it actually say somewhere legit that something is suppose to happen other
then guru rhetoric?

Last edited by ou812 on Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:57 am; edited 1 time in total

ou812
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:57 am

There is always JUNE or SEPTEMBER to look forward too...

In the meantime...the BIG SUMMER BLOCKBUSTERS will keep me entertained Smile

Will I be disappointed if the ARAB SUMMIT comes and goes and nothing? Heck yeah!

Last edited by punisher on Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:58 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : error)

Back to top Go down

Post by Inquisitive one Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:02 am

I'm not expecting anything to happen. The news out of Baghdad says new denoms in Sept so I am setting my sites there. If not then I will wait some more. I'm certainly not going to sell until the rate goes up or they announce a date the higher denoms will no longer be good. I won't be buying anymore either.

Inquisitive one
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by mr_evans2u Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:02 am

Well beside the gurus telling us they have to RV before the Arab Summit I haven't read anything from the cbi or Iraq that says they must RV before the summit.

Shabbi says soon, just not sure when soon is for him.

mr_evans2u

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:05 am

Inquisitive one wrote:I'm not expecting anything to happen. The news out of Baghdad says new denoms in Sept so I am setting my sites there. If not then I will wait some more. I'm certainly not going to sell until the rate goes up or they announce a date the higher denoms will no longer be good. I won't be buying anymore either.

Maybe SEPTEMBER really is our month, but we have to wait until SUNDAY to know for sure...

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:53 am

Thanks for that chevysteve, very good question, Personally for one I will remain as I have, like you I will not get out of this race but will stay the course as I totally believe this RV will rear it's head. I have believed from the first minute I even heard! Also I do know from where this blessing comes. Everything happens for a reason, we not always knowing these said reasons (like the when and rate) But come it shall. Maybe not when we would like but our "when" has no matter but when God decides we shall all see. ...rick152

Last edited by rick152 on Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:57 am; edited 1 time in total
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by doodoo Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:54 am

I think it will be Thursday, Friday at the latest, or if not then, over the weekend with Monday cashin or Tuesday at the latest

SENATOR DOODOO
Support Term Limits for US Congress
doodoo
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:59 am

This will happen at Shabibi's convenience- When he feels it's right, that's what it will be- Until then....scratch
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mabysomeday Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:14 pm

If /When it does not happen - I will wait to be entertained by the reasoning of why it did not happen as stated (am personally hoping for a fresh "reason" and not the ole stale computer glitch, rats, "O" lines) and then continue to be amused by the plethora of "It's done, we're just waiting to see it at the banks" statements until it happens. What else is there to do?
mabysomeday
mabysomeday
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by chevysteve Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:24 pm

mabysomeday wrote:If /When it does not happen - I will wait to be entertained by the reasoning of why it did not happen as stated (am personally hoping for a fresh "reason" and not the ole stale computer glitch, rats, "O" lines) and then continue to be amused by the plethora of "It's done, we're just waiting to see it at the banks" statements until it happens. What else is there to do?

I like that answer mabysomeday!!:arrow: Rolling Eyes Now, let me ask this.......... If it doesn't happen by the end this summit, what do you think will be used as the reason why AND, what do you think the new projection will be?? Just curious:farao:
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiac99 Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:32 pm

If this doesn't happen by this time next week, and they start talking about "rats" again, can we just send our buddy Doodoo in to take care of them?

If this doesn't happen kinda in conjunction with the summit, I will still stay in it. I will continue to buy more VND as and when I can, but I dunno what the next window will be.
Cardiac99
Cardiac99
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mabysomeday Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:41 pm

chevysteve wrote:
mabysomeday wrote:If /When it does not happen - I will wait to be entertained by the reasoning of why it did not happen as stated (am personally hoping for a fresh "reason" and not the ole stale computer glitch, rats, "O" lines) and then continue to be amused by the plethora of "It's done, we're just waiting to see it at the banks" statements until it happens. What else is there to do?

I like that answer mabysomeday!!:arrow: Rolling Eyes Now, let me ask this.......... If it doesn't happen by the end this summit, what do you think will be used as the reason why AND, what do you think the new projection will be?? Just curious:farao:

Well I think we'll hear the computer glitch and rat lines but think there will also be someone that just HAS to say that it was because the King of Saudi Arabia didn't agree with the rate and so now "They're" back to the drawing board...
mabysomeday
mabysomeday
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:07 pm

mabysomeday wrote:
chevysteve wrote:

Well I think we'll hear the computer glitch and rat lines but think there will also be someone that just HAS to say that it was because the King of Saudi Arabia didn't agree with the rate and so now "They're" back to the drawing board...

Some of you want inventive lies...i want the truth! Come rv happydance

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:13 pm

ou812 wrote:Does it actually say somewhere legit that something is suppose to happen other
then guru rhetoric?

Nope...

Go RI/RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:33 pm

Blexum. I think the way we should ALL look at MOST of the info from MOST of the intel givers ( thats not from real (at least seemingly real) news sources) as meerly entertainment. This will help us all keep grounded.

Too oft times peeps hold onto every single word printed on this and other sites as a sort of gospel truth, thus become frustrated when fruition fails to show. I'm with you in (sometimes frustrated) and see peeps being frustrated. What we need hold onto is the RV will come in it's time. Getting upset accomplishes nothing but to foster more upset. Hold on my fellow dinarian as our time WILL come. Like many I too dont like the unknown and dream of an end but still like to think keeping patient will ALWAYS prevail.
Love each other and yourself. ...rick152

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:36 pm

I think that most of us will do exactly what we are doing right this minute..... nothing.

Buy more? Heck NO!

Sell what I have? To who???

Believe anymore of the bs? Nope... that stopped last August for me. Those that shall forever remain nameless to me are also those whose words remain worthless to me.

I think time will show this might be the most interesting investment ever pulled off in the history of interesting investments. Notice I did not say scam? Smile

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
What will you do if/when?? 2245507099What will you do if/when?? 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:37 pm

No scam here...

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:05 pm

Sam I Am totally has it right.

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tobiasfunke Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:19 pm

The same thing that happens every time a "back wall date" is passed. People will forget that it ever happen and look to the gurus for another back wall date.

I'm interested to see what will that arab King do to Maliki if the RV doesn't happen today. Smile

In any case... Get as much dinar as you can and get it now. DO NOT BUY RESERVES!!!!. Find the best exchange rate you can and get it before time runs out. Might not happen today or tomorrow or until September, but the more you have the better off WE ALL will be.
tobiasfunke
tobiasfunke

Back to top Go down

Post by mabysomeday Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:01 pm

punisher wrote:
mabysomeday wrote:
chevysteve wrote:

Some of you want inventive lies...i want the truth! Come rv What will you do if/when?? 203646764

I soooo want the truth but if we are going to be subjected to lies that are to be taken as "entertainment" then DAG NAMMIT - ENTERTAIN ME and stop boreing me with re-treads! What will you do if/when?? 567726376
mabysomeday
mabysomeday
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:03 pm

Lol, i hear ya.

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:06 pm

Well I find all of this very entertaining.

This thread for example just had some real entertaining things happen. haha

You mods and Admins are getting very adept at spotting you know who. LOL

Good job folks! Smile

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiac99 Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:45 pm

I just got a call from one of my sources. Yes, there was some technical difficulty, so they pulled it back.

There is a meeting of the Central Banks today between 2 and 4 (Don't know what time zone). At the coclusion of that meeting or shortly after, the rates will be reloaded.

Treat this as rumor. It is not confirmed, just what I heard.
Cardiac99
Cardiac99
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:50 pm

Personally, IF it happens, great. If not, great ... My hopes are not pinned on this, nor do I look to the RV as provision. I am here because the Lord led me here, and He led me here for a reason. I believe it is to free us to fulfill the calling He has placed in us, but if not, then we are here for a reason, and He will reveal that in time.

For my wife and I it comes down to one simple phrase, "Whatever He says, do it." We listen to the best of our ability, and then as well as we know how, we obey. The rest is up to the Lord, and He will not let one Word of His fall to the ground, or one promise fall short.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

What will you do if/when?? 2805820865  What will you do if/when?? 2805820865  What will you do if/when?? 2805820865  What will you do if/when?? 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:19 pm

Cardiac99 wrote:I just got a call from one of my sources. Yes, there was some technical difficulty, so they pulled it back.

There is a meeting of the Central Banks today between 2 and 4 (Don't know what time zone). At the coclusion of that meeting or shortly after, the rates will be reloaded.

I like what you are hearing Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by maestro Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:35 pm

Ben Franklin said it best..

"BELIEVE NONE OF WHAT YOU HERE

AND HALF OF WHAT YOU SEE."

Best TRANSLATION : don't take anything for granted.. beware of rumors and lies, and beware of people trying to trick you.. sleight of hand and other tricks ...

I WILL CONTINUE TO SEEK MY OWN INFORMATION AND

FOLLOW THE BLUE PRINT FOR IRAQ LAID OUT BY THE STATE DEPARTMENT BACK

IN 2003 ..What will you do if/when?? 490529750 What will you do if/when?? 2859867778
maestro
maestro
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by generalpatton Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:42 pm

LET ME DUMB IT DOWN FOR YOU.....NO ONE KNOWS WHAT IS GOING ON.

generalpatton

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:48 pm

Bad boy, Bad boy.
fang2
fang2
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:00 pm

LOL generalpatton!

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:11 pm

We will do what we always do, go on with what we do.

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by chevysteve Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:26 pm

1alaskan wrote:We will do what we always do, go on with what we do.

Good answer 1alaskan................................ But, what is it we are doing??What will you do if/when?? 761671673
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:38 pm

chevysteve wrote:
1alaskan wrote:We will do what we always do, go on with what we do.

Good answer 1alaskan................................ But, what is it we are doing??What will you do if/when?? 761671673

If you are asking me, I'm doing what needs to be done, catching up on things at the office after being gone 8 days, getting ready to be gone 5 more this week, in other words what I always do, get on with what I do, and hope for the best, with hopefully a level head, nothing more, nothing less.

With a glass or two of a good melot, and some good food, I don't believe one should ask for more than that from what is provided by the one who empowers us all, remembering where it ALL comes from, no matter what it is, Jehovah GOD.

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Remember as always, JMHO

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:53 pm

Its been kinda quiet today.

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:01 pm

Sometimes not a bad thing, maybe quiet before the storm sort of thing?

Marilyn Vos Savant

Remember as always, JMHO

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PALMER01 Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:29 pm

I will sit behind my computer, as usual, and watch and read. And hope.
But only at night and during the weekend. Like you, 1alaskan, I work, but
Try to keep up during the day on my cell. Boy, these letters are small.
PALMER01
PALMER01
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:34 pm

purpleskyz wrote:I think that most of us will do exactly what we are doing right this minute..... nothing.

Buy more? Heck NO!

Sell what I have? To who???

Believe anymore of the bs? Nope... that stopped last August for me. Those that shall forever remain nameless to me are also those whose words remain worthless to me.

I think time will show this might be the most interesting investment ever pulled off in the history of interesting investments. Notice I did not say scam? Smile

Great post. I am right there with every word you wrote.. Tired of this "guru" nonsense..

Go RI/RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:17 pm

Cardiac said a glitch happened and so did okie.

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:39 pm

punisher wrote:
Cardiac99 wrote:I just got a call from one of my sources. Yes, there was some technical difficulty, so they pulled it back.

I like what you are hearing Smile

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

COME ON...
RV ALREADY!

What will you do if/when?? Smiley-happy093What will you do if/when?? 7_11_117What will you do if/when?? Smiley-happy093
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:41 pm

punisher wrote:There is always JUNE or SEPTEMBER to look forward too...

In the meantime...the BIG SUMMER BLOCKBUSTERS will keep me entertained Smile

Will I be disappointed if the ARAB SUMMIT comes and goes and nothing? Heck yeah!

Man I have not been to a movie since one of the vampire ones!!! I am SO overdue!

COME ON...
RV ALREADY!

What will you do if/when?? Smiley-happy093What will you do if/when?? 7_11_117What will you do if/when?? Smiley-happy093
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:43 pm

mr_evans2u wrote:Well beside the gurus telling us they have to RV before the Arab Summit I haven't read anything from the cbi or Iraq that says they must RV before the summit.

Shabbi says soon, just not sure when soon is for him.

THAT is great news for anyone ever thinking "is this REALLY ever going to really happen"?

COME ON...
RV ALREADY!

Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:03 pm

Catherine, go see hungar games or 21 jump st. Both are good.

Come rv!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiac99 Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:06 pm

Just talked to my source about 15 minutes ago. The same one I talked to earlier today. Sorry guys and gals, but no new intel.

I was told earlier this afternoon that there was a computer glitch (I think "technical difficulty" was the words I used), so they pulled it back early this morning. Okie confirmed this in his post. Seems, according to Okie, a decimal was in the wrong place. As far as I have been told, tonight is another opportunity. They are supposed to try again. Let's just all hope and pray that it goes through this time.

I am hoping that I hear more info later tonight, probably around midnight central time. If and when I do, I will post it to this thread.
Cardiac99
Cardiac99
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 7freemom Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:27 pm

A movie I suggest is October Baby or Monumental ... less known, but more significant.
7freemom
7freemom
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:58 pm

Thanks cardiac.

Come rv!!! :cheers:

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:08 pm

Cardiac- Thanks 4 the info- Sounds great to me!!:cheers:
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:30 pm

7freemom wrote:A movie I suggest is October Baby or Monumental ... less known, but more significant.

Good suggestions ... unfortunately neither is playing within 50 miles of here ... I did hear that October Baby opened at number 8 ... not bad for a limited release. :cheers:

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

What will you do if/when?? 2805820865  What will you do if/when?? 2805820865  What will you do if/when?? 2805820865  What will you do if/when?? 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:59 pm

I love indie films too :albino:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiac99 Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:28 am

OK, just talked to my source a few minutes ago.

Folks, we are "in the moment". The rv is being pushed through, dropped in, processed, however you want to say it. Barring any problems, we should have a rate sandwich for lunch here in Oklahoma.

Here is my personal opinion. We will see rates ay around noon or a little later tomorrow. The reason for this is they want all of the banks in the U.S. to be open at the time of activation, or "going live". 1p.m. eastern is 12 noon central, 11a.m. mountain, 10a.m. west coast, 9 a.m. Alaska, and 8a.m. in Hawaii.

They should have a 4 hour window there before the east coast banks start closing. And you thought "prime time" was in the evening!! lol

I may get another phone call tonight with projected rates, if I do, I will get up and post what I know.

Good night peeps, I'm back to lurking on the forums for a bit, then going to bed. IMHO, we will all have a very busy day both Wednesday afternoon and probably all day Thursday. I sincerely hope everything pans out like we want it to.
Cardiac99
Cardiac99
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:31 am

WEll ok then.... may tomorrow be the day that is the beginning of new days, new ways, new life .

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum