Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

God Calling   Follow... Go Forward   DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

God Calling Follow... Go Forward

2 posters

Go down

God Calling   Follow... Go Forward   Empty God Calling Follow... Go Forward

Post by 7freemom Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:44 am

God Calling edited by A.J. Russell by "TheTwo Listeners" two anonymous ladies from England many decades ago with both health and financial challenges, at least....

Follow... Go Forward

Follow Your Guide March 26

I am with you to guide you and help you. Unseen forces are controlling your destiny. Your petty fears are groundless....

... follow Me, your Guide, and determinedly refuse to consider the problems of to-morrow. My message to you is, trust, and wait. =============================

Go Forward March 27

Rest in Me, quiet in My Love, strong in My Power. Think what it is to possess a Power greater than any earthly force. A sway greater, and more far-reaching, than that of any earthly king.

No invention, no electricity, no magnetism, no gold, could achieve one millionth part of all that you can achieve by the Power of My Spirit. Just think for one moment all that means.

Go forward. You are only beginnning the new Life together. Joy, joy, joy. ============================================================

Blessings to all seekers here of Truth, Abundance.... may you each find True Treasure in your Life; after all, you get to CHOOSE... who, and Whose, you are Being and becoming .....

In His Love, Peace, Joy, Redemption and much More... 7freemom Very Happy ❤

:queen: :farao: ☀
7freemom
7freemom
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

God Calling   Follow... Go Forward   Empty Re: God Calling Follow... Go Forward

Post by Horizon Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:28 am

Yes, Go Forward, and Follow the Lord...

Thank you and God Bless you for bringing this message!☀

God Calling   Follow... Go Forward   Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...God Calling   Follow... Go Forward   7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

God Calling   Follow... Go Forward   Empty Re: God Calling Follow... Go Forward

Post by 7freemom Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:43 pm

You are so Welcome, Horizon... Blessings to you, also as you continue to walk in obedience to His calling for you, here and elsewhere! Very Happy ❤

☀
7freemom
7freemom
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum