Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

INTRODUCING A NEW MONDAY DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

INTRODUCING A NEW MONDAY

+4
Kevind53
1alaskan
Horizon
Splovengates
8 posters

Go down

INTRODUCING A NEW MONDAY Empty INTRODUCING A NEW MONDAY

Post by Splovengates Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:03 am

INTRODUCING A NEW MONDAY Monday13

"Things are looking very favorable for today into tomorrow night. Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday. Could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the RV and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st of the month. Sooner more than later. This is an education in patience. GO RV GO Splovengates/CaptJerry

:cherry:"And I saw [3 angels] fly in the midst of heaven..." Rev 14
Splovengates
Splovengates
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

INTRODUCING A NEW MONDAY Empty Re: INTRODUCING A NEW MONDAY

Post by Horizon Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:11 am

Yes hopfully a day of a new beginning with extra money....Like RV please.......INTRODUCING A NEW MONDAY 1815401988

INTRODUCING A NEW MONDAY Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...INTRODUCING A NEW MONDAY 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:51 am

Yep, coffee, WSJ, and sitting at a airport waiting after being strip searched, just another manic monday!

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:10 pm

@1alaskan wrote:Yep, coffee, WSJ, and sitting at a airport waiting after being strip searched, just another manic monday!

Oh no, what a wonderful way to start your day! My husband doesn't like to fly because he says they treat you like a criminal....

I hope you have a better day!!!!! ☀

INTRODUCING A NEW MONDAY Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...INTRODUCING A NEW MONDAY 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:53 pm

Frankly my dear Splovengates, this is rapidly growing old ... the humor was lost about a week and a half ago ... JMO.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

INTRODUCING A NEW MONDAY 2805820865  INTRODUCING A NEW MONDAY 2805820865  INTRODUCING A NEW MONDAY 2805820865  INTRODUCING A NEW MONDAY 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dbara43 Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:03 pm

same BS, different day.
dbara43
dbara43
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:09 pm

@dbara43 wrote:same BS, different day.

Not sure if you are referring to Splovengates' post or to others, either way however you are on thin ice. Please make an effort to remain in the rules:

► We do not allow slander, obscene/swearing, racist or sexually explicit language nor any abusive, hateful, threatening, harassing or name calling comments.
► Posts that defame or insult OOM, its moderators and administrator, or your fellow members will not be allowed. Even if it is just your own personal opinion, RESPECT YOUR FELLOW MEMBERS.

Contrary to popular belief we do not like to ban, however, we are not afraid to.

A simple rule of thumb, if you would not be happy to have someone say it of you, then do not post it here.

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

INTRODUCING A NEW MONDAY 2805820865  INTRODUCING A NEW MONDAY 2805820865  INTRODUCING A NEW MONDAY 2805820865  INTRODUCING A NEW MONDAY 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:10 pm

@1alaskan wrote:Yep, coffee, WSJ, and sitting at a airport waiting after being strip searched, just another manic monday!

Geeeesh!!
Travel safe friend!! angelwing

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Splovengates Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:24 pm

@Kevind53 wrote:Frankly my dear Splovengates, this is rapidly growing old ... the humor was lost about a week and a half ago ... JMO.

My thoughts, exactly

"Things are looking very favorable for today into tomorrow night. Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday. Could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the RV and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st of the month. Sooner more than later. This is an education in patience. GO RV GO Splovengates/CaptJerry

Splovengates
Splovengates
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:30 pm

@Splovengates wrote:
@Kevind53 wrote:Frankly my dear Splovengates, this is rapidly growing old ... the humor was lost about a week and a half ago ... JMO.

My thoughts, exactly

I was referring to your no longer humorous "weekly countdown." just sayin .... it was good for a few days, maybe even a week ... but now it's just tired. :nono:

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by prosetian Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:45 pm

@Kevind53 wrote:
@Splovengates wrote:

My thoughts, exactly

I was referring to your no longer humorous "weekly countdown." just sayin .... it was good for a few days, maybe even a week ... but now it's just tired. INTRODUCING A NEW MONDAY 927261665

And the now weekly calls of "no more weekends", "Monday is our day", "rates are live in the banks", etc., etc, etc., are not getting VERY tired?INTRODUCING A NEW MONDAY 3079029344

prosetian
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Splovengates Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:17 pm

@prosetian wrote:

And the now weekly calls of "no more weekends", "Monday is our day", "rates are live in the banks", etc., etc, etc., are not getting VERY tired?INTRODUCING A NEW MONDAY 3079029344

My sentiments exactly.
And still im buying Dinar because I believe "this thing of ours" will take place sooner more than later.

Last edited by Splovengates on Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : addl text)

Splovengates
Splovengates
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:24 pm

The information provided us by Okie,Bulldog etc. is what they have received right then.
This has been hashed over countless times,we all KNOW this.
They verify intel received as best as they can,and release it to us,sincerely believing it to be correct at that time.
Are we all disappointed when dates come and go?...absolutely,but these individuals provide us,apart from the NEWS,the only other information most of us receive.
How many times have we read on this forum...
"if you don't like it,don't read it"
"if you don't like the intel,read the news articles"
"if the intel isn't to your liking,research your own"
"no-one is forcing you to read the intel"
I read on Dinar Recaps of 03/16/12 a post made at 2:40PM CST by an intel provider,which I am not going to reproduce here,however,there is enough information right there for those inclined,to dig it up and read it.
That,for me,shed light on the thankless work put in by intel providers,often for the benefit of an ungrateful,cynical and undeserving audience.
I for one,am tired of the constant sarcasm in this regard,as obviously are Kevin and many others.
No problem to discuss,but cutting close to the bone,and intentionally humiliating those we still look to for some glimmer of hope in the RV process,in their own house!!....is way old and unacceptable.
We ask you to reign it in please,lest we have to do so ourselves,which is a far less pleasant option.
Thank you for your understanding. ☀

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tlw Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:31 pm

OK ...I give...uncle! I will no longer log on everyday...I will not take any guru's word for an RV! I will avoid 747's landing ... If this is pumping WHY? Who would buy more after years of this daily rollercoaster of mis-information ...

Thats it GOODBYE!

I'll check back tomorrow!bounce

tlw

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:34 pm

@tlw wrote:OK ...I give...uncle! I will no longer log on everyday...I will not take any guru's word for an RV! I will avoid 747's landing ... If this is pumping WHY? Who would buy more after years of this daily rollercoaster of mis-information ...

Thats it GOODBYE!

I'll check back tomorrow!bounce

Goodbye Sleep

Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum