Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Good Morning...Good Morning...It's Monday!!! DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Good Morning...Good Morning...It's Monday!!!

+9
Kevind53
dinarstar
lonestartxcowboy
SEBtopdog
Ponee
rick152
Catherine
Cardiac99
Horizon
13 posters

Go down

Good Morning...Good Morning...It's Monday!!! Empty Good Morning...Good Morning...It's Monday!!!

Post by Horizon Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:29 am

Good Morning...It's Monday Morning...Rise and Shine and Give God The Glory!!!!

We are here, we are alive, and he is Blessing Us Everyday.... Look around at the things to be Thankful For!!!!!

Have a Cup of Coffee and Let's talk about being Thankful!!!!

Good Morning...Good Morning...It's Monday!!! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSCuMvbHJF3LPCvWcwCWHUHKqFBkD_Ztmjcx0RV2D-AEE0u7qmJGood Morning...Good Morning...It's Monday!!! 2859867778

Good Morning...Good Morning...It's Monday!!! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...Good Morning...Good Morning...It's Monday!!! 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Good Morning...Good Morning...It's Monday!!! Empty Re: Good Morning...Good Morning...It's Monday!!!

Post by Horizon Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:56 am

For those that haven't heard ....we have a new Administrator here at OOM...We would like to Congradulate our own special "PONEE" for Movin' on Up to Administrator, so proud of her. God choice Miske....We Love ya Ponee!!!!

Good Morning...Good Morning...It's Monday!!! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRW-4BuzE3p_lvcLqbO_xFvwVOmT4VXdlI9cAws7snbm4xNN0ilUg

Good Morning...Good Morning...It's Monday!!! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...Good Morning...Good Morning...It's Monday!!! 7_6_8

Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Good Morning...Good Morning...It's Monday!!! Empty Re: Good Morning...Good Morning...It's Monday!!!

Post by Cardiac99 Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:18 am

And I think Ponee is gonna be a darn good Administrator. Now she can fart rainbows with authority! We just have to remember to send her out for food every now and then, so something EXCITING will happen!
Cardiac99
Cardiac99
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:27 am

@Cardiac99 wrote:And I think Ponee is gonna be a darn good Administrator. Now she can fart rainbows with authority! We just have to remember to send her out for food every now and then, so something EXCITING will happen!

Yes, only our Ponee....

Good Morning...Good Morning...It's Monday!!! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTB2kPdjSNRkYvjb2pKdWwHLEfNTidzvyUSsfO8WBpofeE6_llbQw

Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:44 am

@horizon wrote:Good Morning...It's Monday Morning...Rise and Shine and Give God The Glory!!!!

We are here, we are alive, and he is Blessing Us Everyday.... Look around at the things to be Thankful For!!!!!

Have a Cup of Coffee and Let's talk about being Thankful!!!!

Good Morning...Good Morning...It's Monday!!! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSCuMvbHJF3LPCvWcwCWHUHKqFBkD_Ztmjcx0RV2D-AEE0u7qmJGood Morning...Good Morning...It's Monday!!! 2859867778

Thank you for the coffee coffee I have barely slept the past two nights. :shock: :shock:
I am not very hungry so all the food today can be shared with everyone LOL!!

COME ON...
RV ALREADY!

Good Morning...Good Morning...It's Monday!!! Smiley-happy093Good Morning...Good Morning...It's Monday!!! 7_11_117Good Morning...Good Morning...It's Monday!!! Smiley-happy093
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiac99 Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:01 am

Catherine;

All those wretched graveyard shifts have got your sleep pattern messed up.
Cardiac99
Cardiac99
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:23 am

Not only has catherine's sllep patterns messed up but she lost 1/2 of her little dancers! ...rick152 GOOD MORNING ALL!

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:29 am

@Cardiac99 wrote:Catherine;

All those wretched graveyard shifts have got your sleep pattern messed up.

🇳🇴 You got that right! and then a "day off" today complete with a mandatory work meeting that was at 8am...I am so tired! Sleep Rolling Eyes

Last edited by Catherine on Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:32 am; edited 1 time in total

COME ON...
RV ALREADY!

Good Morning...Good Morning...It's Monday!!! Smiley-happy093Good Morning...Good Morning...It's Monday!!! 7_11_117Good Morning...Good Morning...It's Monday!!! Smiley-happy093
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:31 am

@horizon wrote:For those that haven't heard ....we have a new Administrator here at OOM...We would like to Congradulate our own special "PONEE" for Movin' on Up to Administrator, so proud of her. God choice Miske....We Love ya Ponee!!!!

Good Morning...Good Morning...It's Monday!!! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRW-4BuzE3p_lvcLqbO_xFvwVOmT4VXdlI9cAws7snbm4xNN0ilUg

Thank you so very much. I love you guys !!!!! Good Morning...Good Morning...It's Monday!!! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQXkZ0jEGclaf47P2bk-uKhtpTNN-80QBwtpIdMwv1OEfN9goDeEg

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:55 pm

Let's all hope and pray today's the day ponee can work her magic and get this RV done! Go ponee!!!!!!!!!!

Good Morning...Good Morning...It's Monday!!! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTB2kPdjSNRkYvjb2pKdWwHLEfNTidzvyUSsfO8WBpofeE6_llbQw

Good Morning...Good Morning...It's Monday!!! Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

Good Morning...Good Morning...It's Monday!!! Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lonestartxcowboy Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:39 pm

Congrats, Ponee!

I know you will add many things to this sight!

Smiles to ya!
lonestartxcowboy
lonestartxcowboy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:42 pm

Well, Thank YOU!! I hope I can add more than just rainbow farts!

SKITTLES ANYONE ??? !!!!

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:47 pm

@ponee wrote:Well, Thank YOU!! I hope I can add more than just rainbow farts!

SKITTLES ANYONE ??? !!!!

lol!

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:55 pm

Good Morning...Good Morning...It's Monday!!! Monday14

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Good Morning...Good Morning...It's Monday!!! 2805820865  Good Morning...Good Morning...It's Monday!!! 2805820865  Good Morning...Good Morning...It's Monday!!! 2805820865  Good Morning...Good Morning...It's Monday!!! 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wittsend Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:08 pm

You got that right! and then a "day off" today complete with a mandatory work meeting that was at 8am...I am so tired! Sleep Rolling Eyes

Catherine,
Tired or not, if that's your pic, you are "drop dead" gorgeous!!!Smile

Last edited by wittsend on Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

wittsend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:10 pm

I think you just got hit on Catherine! Twisted Evil

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Good Morning...Good Morning...It's Monday!!! 2805820865  Good Morning...Good Morning...It's Monday!!! 2805820865  Good Morning...Good Morning...It's Monday!!! 2805820865  Good Morning...Good Morning...It's Monday!!! 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:22 pm

Here you go Catherine....Maybe this will work??????

Good Morning...Good Morning...It's Monday!!! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQMIbfVErht7fZwtKOdmRoowGPQEdkEZX_X27ZBwnyRoEaWDKCx☀ Come on RV....show up at the Bank!!!!!!

Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Inquisitive one Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:29 pm

Yeah Ponee. Congratulation! :cheers:

Inquisitive one
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdaddytim Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:40 pm

Congratulations Ponee!!! I appreciate all the hard work, long hours, and the unrelenting barrage of emotional diarrhea that you suffer from those of us who don't share the patience and stamina that you have with this investment! God bless all of the mods and admins on OOM!!!!!!

Never Argue With A Fool – They Will Drag You Down To Their Level, Then Beat You With Experience!
bigdaddytim
bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:51 pm

@ponee wrote:Well, Thank YOU!! I hope I can add more than just rainbow farts!

SKITTLES ANYONE ??? !!!!

HERE YA GO PONEE!

Good Morning...Good Morning...It's Monday!!! Tumblr10

COME ON...
RV ALREADY!

Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:53 pm

@wittsend wrote:You got that right! and then a "day off" today complete with a mandatory work meeting that was at 8am...I am so tired! Sleep Rolling Eyes

Catherine,
Tired or not, if that's your pic, you are "drop dead" gorgeous!!!Smile

Thank you, especially being that this is your very 1st post! It is actually "Scully" from the X-Files...I wish my hair looked that good!

COME ON...
RV ALREADY!

Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:54 pm

@horizon wrote:Here you go Catherine....Maybe this will work??????

Good Morning...Good Morning...It's Monday!!! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQMIbfVErht7fZwtKOdmRoowGPQEdkEZX_X27ZBwnyRoEaWDKCx☀ Come on RV....show up at the Bank!!!!!!

bigsmile Love it Horizon!

COME ON...
RV ALREADY!

Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:13 pm

COME RV!
TIME FOR THE RV HAPPY DANCE!

(Less dancers...is that better everyone?!)
Less dizzy now?!

Good Morning...Good Morning...It's Monday!!! Smiley-happy093Good Morning...Good Morning...It's Monday!!! Smiley-happy093But Catherine I kind of miss those other two little guys. ..rick152

Last edited by rick152 on Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:29 pm; edited 3 times in total
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiac99 Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:37 pm

BDT: Do you have a twin sister in Oklahoma? Your pic bears a strange resemblance to my ex-wife. Hmmm, no wonder she said she was an only child. We might have been brother in laws in the mid 90's.
Cardiac99
Cardiac99
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:50 pm

@rick152 wrote:COME RV!

Less dizzy now?!

Good Morning...Good Morning...It's Monday!!! Smiley-happy093Good Morning...Good Morning...It's Monday!!! Smiley-happy093But Catherine I kind of miss those other two little guys. ...rick152

LOL awwwww maybe I should add them back?!

COME ON...
RV ALREADY!

Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kingosawbe Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:23 pm

Good Morning...Good Morning...It's Monday!!! 174797362Good Morning...Good Morning...It's Monday!!! 761671673oops missed that elusive dinar thing Good Morning...Good Morning...It's Monday!!! Icon_basketballOh well I just go and watch some more basket ball.Good Morning...Good Morning...It's Monday!!! Icon_bounceGood Morning...Good Morning...It's Monday!!! 3134741375OOPS BEEN waiting for many years looks like the same old song and danceGood Morning...Good Morning...It's Monday!!! Smiley-happy093Good Morning...Good Morning...It's Monday!!! Smiley-happy093I wish it were so but it looks like we have to wait for the next episode Of the dinar guys go to bagdad. Someone please press that r/v button.Good Morning...Good Morning...It's Monday!!! Lol
kingosawbe
kingosawbe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:31 pm

@Catherine wrote:
@rick152 wrote:COME RV!

Less dizzy now?!

Good Morning...Good Morning...It's Monday!!! Smiley-happy093Good Morning...Good Morning...It's Monday!!! Smiley-happy093But Catherine I kind of miss those other two little guys. ...rick152

LOL awwwww maybe I should add them back?!

They were sort of a staple like sebbie's scruffy little dog running around the place. Besides they probably miss each other.LOL. ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum