Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Great News!! Not Sure Where To Post This.... DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Great News!! Not Sure Where To Post This....

+5
WelshDinar
Jayzze
dinarstar
rick152
LadyInRed
9 posters

Go down

Great News!! Not Sure Where To Post This.... Empty Great News!! Not Sure Where To Post This....

Post by LadyInRed Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:07 pm

LadyInRed
LadyInRed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Great News!! Not Sure Where To Post This.... Empty Re: Great News!! Not Sure Where To Post This....

Post by rick152 Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:23 pm

This is very good news and there is a post w/ angelquest's cc talking about this as in the global selttlements and has to do with the RV, thanks for the article. ...rick152

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Great News!! Not Sure Where To Post This.... Empty Re: Great News!! Not Sure Where To Post This....

Post by Guest Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:26 pm

I always hate asking but im at work :( what was said basically?

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:38 pm

An 8 minute recording stating that Egyptians are receiving "yellow slips" which seemingly are to be cashed out at banks there...these originate in Iraq and it is claimed it has a connection to the global settlement theory.

scratch

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:54 pm

:?:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:30 pm

irq was supposed to back money owed to egypt as per un the good part was it was to be wire transfers which means iraq can wire internationally
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:36 pm

Sorry punisher,
it is confusing me also,I am sure jayzze and many others will enlighten you,I am not at all up on the subject :|

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:40 pm

sorry i meant to write iraq was to pay back egypt as per un agreement on money they owed them
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by WelshDinar Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:29 am

Sounds encouragingly
good to me PEEP's

Great News!! Not Sure Where To Post This.... 949729897
WelshDinar
WelshDinar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:53 am

Yet another indication of Ch VII release and opening them up for International Trade using their own currency backed by oil revenue... rather than USD...

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:58 am

@jayzze wrote:sorry i meant to write iraq was to pay back egypt as per un agreement on money they owed them

crazyspin :happyjoy: crazyspin

Back to top Go down

Post by 707RV Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:17 pm

just a quick question. like 9 months ago about 6 people said that chapter 7 was lifted. since then ive read a bunch of posts saying they are s working on it. so which one is it? is it lifted or not? and why is no one held accountable. im held accountable for things i say on a daily basis at work why is this any different.

707RV

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hithere Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:25 pm

@707RV wrote:just a quick question. like 9 months ago about 6 people said that chapter 7 was lifted. since then ive read a bunch of posts saying they are s working on it. so which one is it? is it lifted or not? and why is no one held accountable. im held accountable for things i say on a daily basis at work why is this any different.

Answer - Chapter 7 not lifted. Still in place. Nobody held accountable b/c its merely speculation and opinion.
hithere
hithere
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:29 pm

@707RV wrote:just a quick question. like 9 months ago about 6 people said that chapter 7 was lifted. since then ive read a bunch of posts saying they are s working on it. so which one is it? is it lifted or not? and why is no one held accountable. im held accountable for things i say on a daily basis at work why is this any different.

Why do you not address that question to those who said so,or is this just your way of throwing fat in the fire?

Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:41 pm

Actually, from what I have been able to decipher, parts of chapter 7 were indeed released back then ... in fact all of the sanctions except those financial, if I remember correctly.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Great News!! Not Sure Where To Post This.... 2805820865  Great News!! Not Sure Where To Post This.... 2805820865  Great News!! Not Sure Where To Post This.... 2805820865  Great News!! Not Sure Where To Post This.... 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:19 pm

@Kevind53 wrote:Actually, from what I have been able to decipher, parts of chapter 7 were indeed released back then ... in fact all of the sanctions except those financial, if I remember correctly.

I think you are correct.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyInRed Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:03 pm

I'm glad you all enjoyed the call ☀

Exciting Times We Live In!!! bounce bounce

"Money will buy a fine dog, but only love can make it wag it's tail." ~ R. Friedman

Great News!! Not Sure Where To Post This.... Emoticon-animal-020

LadyInRed
LadyInRed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum