Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Question about reserves DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Question about reserves

+4
jplove71
ou812
Franklin54
duck81
8 posters

Go down

Question about reserves Empty Question about reserves

Post by duck81 Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:35 pm

I'm fairly new to the Dinar having only purchased a modest amount around the middle of last year. I purchased mine from a very well known seller and paid cash up front (100%).

This is probably going to sound like a very ignorant question, but I notice that some dealers offer Dinar sales not only for complete upfront purchase, but on a "layaway basis". When I read about some people purchasing Dinar on "reserve" is this referring to the same thing? I have been curious about this and have always wondered, what would happen if say a person had paid for approx 50% of their Dinar layaway purchase and it RV'ed at that time? What is the policy of Dinar Banker and others if it indeed RVs and you still owe them for a good chunk of the layaway contract? Are reserves the same as buying on a layaway contract? Thanks
duck81
duck81

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Question about reserves Empty Re: Question about reserves

Post by Franklin54 Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:58 pm

Hello - With DB - Reserves and Layaway are the same. 30 days to pay for it all, or you lose your 10% (initial down payment). If it rv's during that 30 days, you have an additional 2 weeks to pay the other 90% OR you may take that 90% out of the 'proceeds' of selling some of that one million dinar, at the NEW rv'd rate. Say a single 25k note - there will be a bunch of 'change' coming back to you, with that, don'tcha know. That gets your layaway out of 'hock' OR, more conveniently, just cash out the rest with them.

Millions of blessings to al
Franklin54
Franklin54

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ou812 Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:54 pm

@duck81 wrote:I'm fairly new to the Dinar having only purchased a modest amount around the middle of last year. I purchased mine from a very well known seller and paid cash up front (100%).

This is probably going to sound like a very ignorant question, but I notice that some dealers offer Dinar sales not only for complete upfront purchase, but on a "layaway basis". When I read about some people purchasing Dinar on "reserve" is this referring to the same thing? I have been curious about this and have always wondered, what would happen if say a person had paid for approx 50% of their Dinar layaway purchase and it RV'ed at that time? What is the policy of Dinar Banker and others if it indeed RVs and you still owe them for a good chunk of the layaway contract? Are reserves the same as buying on a layaway contract? Thanks

Do yourself a favor and stay away from layaway.

ou812
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jplove71 Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:11 pm

@ou812 wrote:Do yourself a favor and stay away from layaway.
And the reasoning behind this is ?

jplove71

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:27 pm

Because if you cannot pay the remainder of it off in 30 days, you lose what you did pay down on it, and have to start all over again- Not a good thing!!affraid
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Franklin54 Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:02 am

But you are leveraging at a rate of 10 to one. In other words - if your belief is it will happen WITHIN the next 30 days - you put 1 million dinar on 'layaway' for only $120. Don't forget to enter 'okieoilman' in the discount code.

millions of blessings to all
Franklin54
Franklin54

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:24 am

True, but that within 30 days has come and gone more than a few times for too many. Unless you know you will have the balance one way or another within the 30 days it is IMO too much of a gamble. This investment has proven itself way too unpredictable. Does it look good? Yes, things seem to be falling into place. Will it happen inside of 30 days? Your guess is as good as mine, but if I were giving odds, I would say no better than 50/50. Your mileage may vary....

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Question about reserves 2805820865  Question about reserves 2805820865  Question about reserves 2805820865  Question about reserves 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:56 am

But my friends this is all a gamble. But it is the gamble we choose,

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:32 pm

True there is enough risk. Why double it up by betting that the RV will happen in less than 30 days? Yes, it you know you have the money, it might be good to leverage it by buying on reserve. but if it's taking money from bills, or food, or if you are not sure you will have it in 30 days why compound the risk? I am all about risk, but you have to weigh the cost and the possible benefits and then take them wisely.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Question about reserves 2805820865  Question about reserves 2805820865  Question about reserves 2805820865  Question about reserves 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:37 pm

There are pro's and con's...I prefer just to buy less outright if I have any disposable cash available...and pray!! ☀ ☀

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:20 am

I don't rent real estate, I buy, Never rented IQD, always buy.

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum