Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

WHy Everyone Keeps saying"ALL is done" yet we still see no RV..Please just check it out.. - Page 2 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

WHy Everyone Keeps saying"ALL is done" yet we still see no RV..Please just check it out..

+20
hithere
707RV
Siaya
DevaronDLH
spirit144
dinarstar
Kevind53
1alaskan
HeadNotTheTail
CaptnJerry
tobiasfunke
therealbutterfly
stevejss1
Terbo56
blinkster
Cardiac99
Potato Head
Jayzze
openmind
dakidt1
24 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

WHy Everyone Keeps saying"ALL is done" yet we still see no RV..Please just check it out.. - Page 2 Empty Re: WHy Everyone Keeps saying"ALL is done" yet we still see no RV..Please just check it out..

Post by Terbo56 Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:40 am

WHy Everyone Keeps saying"ALL is done" yet we still see no RV..Please just check it out.. - Page 2 490529750 I'll be in the belfry, gettin' ready-

Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

WHy Everyone Keeps saying"ALL is done" yet we still see no RV..Please just check it out.. - Page 2 Empty Re: WHy Everyone Keeps saying"ALL is done" yet we still see no RV..Please just check it out..

Post by CaptnJerry Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:42 am

punisher wrote:I think we are a hair away from an official CH7 release...I'm waiting for the day MISKEBAM posts a ***BREAKING NEWS, IRAQ HAS BEEN RELEASED FROM CHAPTER 7*** article ☀

And you'll see it either by the end of June or December... The UN isn't going/scheduled to vote on the release of Iraq from ch. 7 until the end of June and if they don't do it then, they will vote again in December...

CJ

Inspired by Splovengates "Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday, could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the rv and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st part of january or february. Sooner more than later. But no later than the beginning of 2013. Certainly not before then. Until then, let's enjoy the ride!

WHy Everyone Keeps saying"ALL is done" yet we still see no RV..Please just check it out.. - Page 2 Animated-smileys-leisure-013 Come on RI/RV!
CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:53 am

Captnjerry, you could be right with june. Hope you are wrong and it's sooner ☀

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:14 pm

Say hi to my bats! affraid lol!

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

WHy Everyone Keeps saying"ALL is done" yet we still see no RV..Please just check it out.. - Page 2 2805820865  WHy Everyone Keeps saying"ALL is done" yet we still see no RV..Please just check it out.. - Page 2 2805820865  WHy Everyone Keeps saying"ALL is done" yet we still see no RV..Please just check it out.. - Page 2 2805820865  WHy Everyone Keeps saying"ALL is done" yet we still see no RV..Please just check it out.. - Page 2 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:16 pm

And JUST where did your 'BATS' come from, may I ask??Laughing affraid
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tobiasfunke Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:02 pm

@openmind wrote:
punisher wrote:
@openmind wrote:
punisher wrote:Openmind, do you believe we will see an rv in September or never?

I think eventually it has to rise in value.

When do you think? Give an educated guess?

I think that like the articles have stated, they will follow the Turkish model and drop three zeroes off of their currency through the end of 2013. While I wouldn't complain if I gain millions, I just don't see it happening anymore. There are way too many shady people involved in this business for it be legit. I was even approached by a few sites (NOT THIS ONE) to make up intel so they could promote their site by increasing traffic.

Well thats not a good reason...

THere are shady people in everything.

There are WAY more shady people in auto sales but that doesn't mean that the auto business is not legit...

There are WAY more shady people in politics but that doesn't mean that politics are not legit...

There are WAY more shady people in real estate but doesn't mean that real estates isn't legit...

And I know this Turkey/Iraq thing has been beat to death but... I think we all can agree that Turkey was not in the same situation as Iraq is in. Because of that I have a hard to understanding why Iraq would do the same thing Turkey did.

I understand that gurus are incredible but we as intelligent people DO NOT have to choose between just gurus or articles. The articles at this point cannot be trusted. If they were accurate then we would have had currency reform (one way or another) in 2009.

Lets just believe what makes sense to us without FEAR of success. This "too good to be true" mentality is for losers. What does that even mean... Think about it.

"If something is too good to be true than it probably is..." Who was the pessimistic loser that came up with that saying? How many times did that person fail to make him believe ... "Oh yeah well it probably wont happen this time either" (EEE-ORRR)

My life is great. I'm blessed and have been everyday. Great things happen to people EVERYDAY. And because of that I will not automatically assume that a WHOLE COUNTRY that have suffered for 23 years will not get what they deserve. Over night those Iraqi's lost everything... EVERYTHING. All thanks to a few selfish men.

What if the UN decides "You know USA, we told you not to go into Iraq but you did anyway so... EMBARGO for you". Now WE all suffer because of men with there own person agenda. Men that we can't control. Our lively hood, money, children's education, plans for the future... all taken away OVER NIGHT. And kept away for 23 years.

Tell me, how would YOU want to be repaid for that?

In other words (sorry for the rambling) Iraq and Turkey are in two very different situations.

In any case... Get as much dinar as you can and get it now. DO NOT BUY RESERVES!!!!. Find the best exchange rate you can and get it before time runs out. Might not happen today or tomorrow or until September, but the more you have the better off WE ALL will be.
tobiasfunke
tobiasfunke

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dakidt1 Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:22 pm

UN: We are working to remove Iraq from Chapter VII:

The Representative of the Secretary-General of the United Nations in Iraq Martin Kobler that the international organization working to remove Iraq from Chapter VII of the Charter of the United Nations. Kuebler said in a press conference held with the hopes of religion cat governor of Karbala on Monday: "The main concern for Iraqis is coming up fast from Chapter VII of the United Nations. This concerns the relationship with Kuwait and there is a historical problem with this topic".....

Notice Mr. Kobler Says " The MAIN CONCERN for iraqis is coming up FAST from CHAPTER VII" FAST...no offense, honestly..But I just do not think that September or Decemeber is FAST!..FAST to me, and this is just me, sounds more like in a month or 2...

dakidt1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:39 pm

"..FAST to me, and this is just me, sounds more like in a month or 2..."

or....yesterday already dakid!! Laughing

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:57 pm

Lets see what transpires this week with the arab summit.

Back to top Go down

Post by spirit144 Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:22 pm

Hi OOM Family! I see everybodys alive and still kick'n. I peeped in to see if there had been any news or positive progress towards this investment coming to and end. I step away and I am here to tell you, it is a good thing. IMHO, and I know most have come to realize, Iraq will RV when she gets ready. No sooner, no later.☀
spirit144
spirit144
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:23 pm

Right on the 'Money', you are!!Smile
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by spirit144 Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:28 pm

Hey [terbo56] ! Glad to know you are well:sunny:
spirit144
spirit144
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:33 pm

@spirit144 wrote:Hi OOM Family! I see everybodys alive and still kick'n. I peeped in to see if there had been any news or positive progress towards this investment coming to and end. I step away and I am here to tell you, it is a good thing. IMHO, and I know most have come to realize, Iraq will RV when she gets ready. No sooner, no later.☀

Hopefully sooner rather than later and hopefully this week :happyjoy:

Back to top Go down

Post by spirit144 Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:40 pm

I feel ya! Let us just see how this week will play out. Just don't want to think that everything Iraq does, is always RV related per se. I mean it is, yet not alway the finalization of it. Just remaining prayerful. WHy Everyone Keeps saying"ALL is done" yet we still see no RV..Please just check it out.. - Page 2 3151798102
spirit144
spirit144
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:08 pm

@spirit144 wrote:I feel ya! Let us just see how this week will play out. Just don't want to think that everything Iraq does, is always RV related per se. I mean it is, yet not alway the finalization of it. Just remaining prayerful. WHy Everyone Keeps saying"ALL is done" yet we still see no RV..Please just check it out.. - Page 2 3151798102

Things are not always rv related as you say...

Back to top Go down

Post by dakidt1 Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:14 pm

FOR ALL WHO HAVNT CHECKED THIS OUT, A COMPILATION OF THE INFORMATION GOING ON IN IRAQ FROM ALI...http://www.dinartrade.com/latestnews.htm...CHECK IT OUT

dakidt1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dakidt1 Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:18 pm

CaptnJerry i do apologize..it seems you were right about june adn the UN decision...

dakidt1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DevaronDLH Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:33 pm

All is done! I have problems with people who don't seem to know truth from fiction. All is done means you are now standing at the bank exchanging your dinars for USD... did that happen yet.... NO.
In that case ALL is NOT done.
And to say we are closer then ever is a complete DUH!... every second that passes by brings us closer then ever... we certainly are closer then we were a minute ago, or yesterday, and tomorrow will be the same story, we will indeed be closer then we have ever been... do we need a guru to tell us this?
A couple of other news items: with any luck at all the Sun will rise tomorrow morning just as it has done for the past 4.5 billion years. There will still be wars on this planet brought to you by the same warped minds that brought you all the other wars, and your kids, or you will still go and proudly be shot at or even killed because you believe its your patriotic duty to fight a war you have no idea about... to make enemies of people you never met... to create hate and prejudice toward people who you should count as brothers and sisters... The real enemies are the guys and gals in your government... Oh yes they are bought and owned people...
but not by you or for you.
Oh yes they have declared war on you... you think thats air you are breathing? Try Barium, Aluminum and a few other chemicals thrown in... its not fresh air, and those marks in the sky are NOT con trials from the ice particles formed by jet planes... they are called chemical trails...
I do wonder why you folks hate the people from the middle east, You hate their religion, you think they are all terrorists... but you ARE willing to take their money, in fact you even pray for it...
Whats wrong with this picture...
Some of us really do see the hypocrisy taking place and the extreme level of pretense...

Oh yeah one or more of the mods will find a cause to ban me because i don't fit the band aide mold... but at least i am not a liar or hypocrite... We are all in this for the money..., don't be Pius and think you are not. Fess up people YOU are only here for ONE REASON $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
DevaronDLH
DevaronDLH
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile http://http:uvian.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaya Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:42 pm

After eight years of this, hearing for the past FOUR years weekly it was done, we talk about ALL these ISSUES that MUST be resolved before an RV. Suddenly, the issues come and go, sometimes after waiting MONTHS for them, only to see NO RV. Fact is, April is this coming week, we ARE seeing exactly what we have seen the past four years, another YEAR passing. I hope you are all ready to possibly see this year pass. The Summit WILL come and WILL go and we will then be asking WHY no RV. Well, here is AN ISSUE NO ONE EVER answers, though I have shared it so many times. IMHO, yes IMHO, as long as we have NEW Internet Dealers popping up every few months, AND BILLIONS and BILLIONS and BILLIONS of new IQD are being sold monthly, WHAT is wrong with this picture? Wake up folks, come out of the clouds. Something IS NOT right with this anymore. IF this RV was so close, SO imminent, SO DONE, there would be NO more Internet dealers, NO more deals, and NO MORE BILLIONS be sold monthly. Someone is making off WITH LOTS of money, and we are not the someone. Be blessed. When I begin to see internet dealers faultering, IQD drying up, THEN I will say, we might be close.

Jesus IS Lord! Jesus said, Marvel not that I said you MUST be Born Again--Jn.3;3-8
Siaya
Siaya
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile http://NewCovenantWorldOutreach.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:23 pm

Siaya, i was told iqd can still be purchased after the rv only at a very high post rv rate.

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaya Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:06 pm

Once IQD becomes internationally traded, of course it will sell and exchange as all others do according to its value and worth. What I was saying though is, IF THIS RV IS SO CLOSE, like DONE as they keep saying, Why would you SELL one million dinar for a thousand bucks and have to pay back over three million tomorrow. Guaranteed, IF this RV happens, billions will not be being sold monthly.

Jesus IS Lord! Jesus said, Marvel not that I said you MUST be Born Again--Jn.3;3-8
Siaya
Siaya
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:11 pm

@Siaya wrote:Once IQD becomes internationally traded, of course it will sell and exchange as all others do according to its value and worth. What I was saying though is, IF THIS RV IS SO CLOSE, like DONE as they keep saying, Why would you SELL one million dinar for a thousand bucks and have to pay back over three million tomorrow. Guaranteed, IF this RV happens, billions will not be being sold monthly.

Guys with smarter minds can explain that one...lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by spirit144 Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:15 am

[siaya] you are a smart cookie! kudos on that oneWHy Everyone Keeps saying"ALL is done" yet we still see no RV..Please just check it out.. - Page 2 1261280965
spirit144
spirit144
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by spirit144 Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:31 am

[DevaronDLH] It's really making us sick here in the south. They were out over the skies during the whole month of Feb., just about everyday. They were flying in opposite directions spraying over our skies. The plants here have a white powder on them. At night if you sleep with the windows opened, that is when the horror begins. We have collectively, those who know, gotten together to detox as much as we can here, with herbs. Yeah...... you are speaking the truth. Its just getting people to accept that what we thought was a free society, has never been. Check out OOM2. You will really like it over there.
spirit144
spirit144
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:51 am

@Siaya wrote:Once IQD becomes internationally traded, of course it will sell and exchange as all others do according to its value and worth. What I was saying though is, IF THIS RV IS SO CLOSE, like DONE as they keep saying, Why would you SELL one million dinar for a thousand bucks and have to pay back over three million tomorrow. Guaranteed, IF this RV happens, billions will not be being sold monthly.

Siaya,why would they have to pay back "over three million tomorrow?"
If the dinar is in the currency traders inventory,IOW stock on hand,then surely it is already bought and paid for,or do traders receive currency on credit?
I do not think so,that does not gel with me,my common sense tells me so,however,I could be wrong.
I do not know a lot about the in's and out's of currency trading.
What I do believe to be true,however,is that a licensed currency trader,is not permitted to give opinions on when or whether a currency may or may not increase/decrease in value,their license would be revoked I am sure,therefore traders...IMO of course....have to continue selling a currency at whatever level it is trading or valued at,at that time.
Even if the trader was convinced,or had inside knowledge of an imminent increase/decrease in value of a currency,they would still be legally obligated to sell at the list price until that event occurred.
That is my understanding,although,of course,I could be wrong! Wink Wink

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaya Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:00 pm

This is not a difficult scenario. All I was saying is this. IF, IF this RV is so close, so close to being DONE, WHOEVER is printing, supplying and PUTTING OUT the BILLIONS and BILLIONS and BILLIONS of NEW IQD monthly to sell, why???? It surely does not come from the US treasury, so WHAT BANK in Iraq is putting ALL THIS OUT THERE weekly, so cheap? Maybe they know something we do NOT and we are the fools. If you are selling dinar to dealers dirt cheap, today, lets say ONE million dinar for $1000 US dollars, and of course dealers get a cut or percentage, WHY do this, if TOMORROW the RV hits and what you SOLD OUT today for $1000 will be cashed back for $3 million US, if it hits at $3. IMHO as LONG as NEW dealers are arising monthly, this is NO where NEAR close. Something IS askew. AND if all we have heard for over ONE year is that Iraq is taking ALL large notes OFF the streets, WHY is America buying them like hot cakes. NO brainer.

Siaya
Siaya
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 707RV Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:53 pm

i agree with everything you said. its so true. people need to open their eyes and put on the realistic hats. also if i had 1IQD everytime i read on dinar recaps that someone said" i have great news, but i cant share, but later ill explain" then i would have like 1000 iqd.

why is it that all these people always they have amazing news but cant . then they always say ill explain it later...but nothing is ever explained. i cant be the onlyone noticing that.

i have faith in the rv but i dont have faith in what people say that i dont know because they all want to sound like a hero.

only god knows the date and rate. dont get caught up with all the false prophet talk.

love jesus and have faith only in him.

707RV

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:17 pm

@Siaya wrote:This is not a difficult scenario. All I was saying is this. IF, IF this RV is so close, so close to being DONE, WHOEVER is printing, supplying and PUTTING OUT the BILLIONS and BILLIONS and BILLIONS of NEW IQD monthly to sell, why???? It surely does not come from the US treasury, so WHAT BANK in Iraq is putting ALL THIS OUT THERE weekly, so cheap? Maybe they know something we do NOT and we are the fools. If you are selling dinar to dealers dirt cheap, today, lets say ONE million dinar for $1000 US dollars, and of course dealers get a cut or percentage, WHY do this, if TOMORROW the RV hits and what you SOLD OUT today for $1000 will be cashed back for $3 million US, if it hits at $3. IMHO as LONG as NEW dealers are arising monthly, this is NO where NEAR close. Something IS askew. AND if all we have heard for over ONE year is that Iraq is taking ALL large notes OFF the streets, WHY is America buying them like hot cakes. NO brainer.

This is my take on that.
Countries continue to print new currency all the time,it is a commodity,damaged notes are removed and destroyed to be replaced by the new,also,as long there is a market for the currency to purchase,it will be printed and sold.
Those entrusted with the printing,IMO,and especially in Iraq's case,are not privy to the D&R ("Date and Rate"),their business is to print currency to order from CBI,therefore I do not believe "we are the fools"...I certainly may not be terribly bright,but I personally do not consider myself a fool in speculating an increase in the value of the IQD,and having purchased some.
Time will tell,but that is why I refer to it as speculation,and should this go south,I will still not consider it to have been a foolish ( ad )venture.
CBI is also a business,part of which is that they sell IQD...if they suddenly stop selling dinar it will be a clear indication that a substantial change in the value of the dinar is imminent,and this would cause any number of complications at home and within the international financial arena...once again,IMO.
CBI has to work for Iraq,however there are many international issues,and I am sure, agreements in place with various governments around the world,which we do not know about,therefore they are,IMHO,walking a tightrope trying to balance the intricacies of establishing an internationally viable currency,together with their obligations to those who have established the new order in Iraq...nothing comes for free,except the Grace of God...which as we know,is Freely Given.
New dealers arrive monthly because there is business to be had,plain and simple.
If I was in road construction,and won a lucrative contract to build only a 50 mile stretch of new 200 mile highway,would I turn it down because I knew when my 50 miles was done,I would be out of the loop?
No,I do not think so.
The same with new dealers,as long as there is a profit,as in any business,they will be buying and selling currencies,it is called doing business.When the IQD is put to bed,that does not mean they shut shop and go home,like the road...after construction,I would find another piece of highway to build.
I think currency traders are in a unique position at this time with the IQD,they are presumably doing great with sales,and therefore profit,which should make them rock solid continuing into the future with their business,which is buying and selling currency( IQD is not the only currency available to those who purchase from currency dealers each and every day),therefore I say...good on them!!
The intention of removing the large denominations from circulation,to me,is for ease of use when the new currency hits the streets after a change in the value of the dinar.
Saiya,you have made your point,for which I thank you,and I have made mine.
Once again,this is my opinion,therefore to me...a no brainer.
Thanks for the discussion.

:cheers:

Last edited by dinarstar on Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hithere Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:21 pm

@Siaya wrote:This is not a difficult scenario. All I was saying is this. IF, IF this RV is so close, so close to being DONE, WHOEVER is printing, supplying and PUTTING OUT the BILLIONS and BILLIONS and BILLIONS of NEW IQD monthly to sell, why???? It surely does not come from the US treasury, so WHAT BANK in Iraq is putting ALL THIS OUT THERE weekly, so cheap? Maybe they know something we do NOT and we are the fools. If you are selling dinar to dealers dirt cheap, today, lets say ONE million dinar for $1000 US dollars, and of course dealers get a cut or percentage, WHY do this, if TOMORROW the RV hits and what you SOLD OUT today for $1000 will be cashed back for $3 million US, if it hits at $3. IMHO as LONG as NEW dealers are arising monthly, this is NO where NEAR close. Something IS askew. AND if all we have heard for over ONE year is that Iraq is taking ALL large notes OFF the streets, WHY is America buying them like hot cakes. NO brainer.

Its all business. Maybe we're just collecting foreign currency . But somebody out there is making money out of this. I just hope that I do too.....someday, I hope.
hithere
hithere
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:26 pm

Me too hithere...me too!! ☀

Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdaddytim Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:37 pm

It's looking more and more to me like the only way I am going to make any money off of the IQD is to get set up as a dealer.

Wait, that won't work for me either. I am too honest.

Ugh.

Never Argue With A Fool – They Will Drag You Down To Their Level, Then Beat You With Experience!
bigdaddytim
bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:40 pm

@bigdaddytim wrote:It's looking more and more to me like the only way I am going to make any money off of the IQD is to get set up as a dealer.

Ugh.

Why do you say that now?

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:26 pm

punisher wrote:
@bigdaddytim wrote:It's looking more and more to me like the only way I am going to make any money off of the IQD is to get set up as a dealer.

Ugh.

Why do you say that now?

Punisher,I hope BDT will clarify,and is not saying that our dealers are dishonest?

Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:06 pm

Punisher,thank you for replying to the PM.

Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdaddytim Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:14 pm

I am quite simply stating the way I feel. We keep getting the message that all is done and cash in at any time. But, while we wait, I like to make money and selling dinar sounds as good a way as any that I know of. Especially with a 40% profit margin. My other investment accounts are only averaging 18%. Unless you know of a better plan? I am probably the most honest person that you will ever speak to, so I wouldn't entertain it, if it weren't a real possibility.

My "too honest" quote refers to the fact that I will not repeat something that I cannot verify as a truth. So, I will never be able to provide "intel". If I can't prove it, I don't repeat it.

Plain as vanilla.
bigdaddytim
bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:30 pm

IMO,in order to become a licensed currency dealer,I imagine one goes through a backround screening check of some sort,and being honest would most likely be included in the required criteria...therefore,according to your own words,you would fit right in then.
I do not need to know of a better plan,I have enough faith in the one I already have.
Thank you for clearing that up for us,and,I am sure,for the dealers who are a very important part of this forum,and none of whom I have ever seen providing any "intel" on the RV.

Last edited by dinarstar on Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:39 pm; edited 3 times in total

Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:33 pm

@bigdaddytim wrote:I am quite simply stating the way I feel. We keep getting the message that all is done and cash in at any time. But, while we wait, I like to make money and selling dinar sounds as good a way as any that I know of. Especially with a 40% profit margin. My other investment accounts are only averaging 18%. Unless you know of a better plan? I am probably the most honest person that you will ever speak to, so I wouldn't entertain it, if it weren't a real possibility.

My "too honest" quote refers to the fact that I will not repeat something that I cannot verify as a truth. So, I will never be able to provide "intel". If I can't prove it, I don't repeat it.

Plain as vanilla.

Now come rv happydance

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:34 pm

@dinarstar wrote:Punisher,thank you for replying to the PM.

No prob :bball:

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:12 am

You are hitting the nail on the head... Thats the one detail/the one fact that debunks the idea of a IQD RV above $.01 that everyone seems to miss... Facts are stubborn things and don't dissappear... We have watched the M2 or IQD in circulation increase from 25 Trillion in October to 33 Trillion in March according to the CBI!!! Thats an increase of 8 Trillion in just the last six months!!! Iraq is living on USD made from two places, 1. Oil sales and 2. IQD sales!!! Even as wealthy of a country as Iraq is, it would be economic suicide to RV... Dr. Shabibi knows this and the time frame needed to implement the planned currency reform... That is why they are planning to RD the currency... Dropping the 000's will bring the M2/currency in circulation down to around 40 Billion (the M2 will probably be around 40 Trillion by the time it is implemented) while at the same time, giving the replacement currency/replacement dinar a value of roughly $1 USD to 1 New IQD...

CJ

Inspired by Splovengates "Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday, could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the rv and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st part of january or february. Sooner more than later. But no later than the beginning of 2013. Certainly not before then. Until then, let's enjoy the ride!

WHy Everyone Keeps saying"ALL is done" yet we still see no RV..Please just check it out.. - Page 2 Animated-smileys-leisure-013 Come on RI/RV!
CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Blexum Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:13 am

Nooooooooooooooooo, say it isn't true. Does that mean that it won't come in at $3-$4-$12-$22. Does this mean that someone is fibbing?
Blexum
Blexum
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dakidt1 Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:37 am

Dr. Shabibi Had already publicly annouced some time ago that iraq will have the highest value currency....no one stands to gain at 1 to 1...some information we must be SENSIBLE about...Unless You have seen it on black and white, in an Official statement article, it is opinion...

dakidt1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:43 am

@dakidt1 wrote:Dr. Shabibi Had already publicly annouced some time ago that iraq will have the highest value currency....no one stands to gain at 1 to 1...some information we must be SENSIBLE about...Unless You have seen it on black and white, in an Official statement article, it is opinion...

I don't think Dr. shabbi said "highest value currency", I think the quote was "Stongest" which is two different things.

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:56 am

@dakidt1 wrote:Dr. Shabibi Had already publicly annouced some time ago that iraq will have the highest value currency....no one stands to gain at 1 to 1...some information we must be SENSIBLE about...Unless You have seen it on black and white, in an Official statement article, it is opinion...

dakidt1, I mean no disrespect, but you need to get your quotes straight... Dr. Shabibi said that "Iraq will have the strongest currency in the Middle East!" Strongest has nothing to do highest value!!! Countries don't do currency reform to make money for themselves or to make it's citizens wealthy... Do you really/honestly think that Iraq is going to RV it's currency and make half of Iraq's citizens instant millionares over night!!! Not gonna happen!!! This IS about Iraq, NOTHING to do with us!!! You are 100% correct on one point though, we have to use common sense when looking at Iraq's currency reform plan...

CJ

CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdaddytim Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:59 am

Sorry dude, but if you think that no one has anything to gain at a 1 to $1, you are out of your gourd.

Never Argue With A Fool – They Will Drag You Down To Their Level, Then Beat You With Experience!
bigdaddytim
bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:05 pm

@bigdaddytim wrote:Sorry dude, but if you think that no one has anything to gain at a 1 to $1, you are out of your gourd.

The 1 to $1 they are referring to I believe is the value/exchange rate of the new/replacement dinar set to be released in September when the CBI is saying that they are going to start the Re-denomination process... Hence the no one gains anything comment...

CJ

CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dakidt1 Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:08 pm

i apologize, strongest currency...ummm 1 to 1 still dont believe that is proving anything...but one thing is for certain, we ALL WAIT AND SEE ...and im good with that...good day ole'Chaps

dakidt1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dakidt1 Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:10 pm

oh and none of my post are debates, i respect each and everyone of your opinons equally...No disrespect intended to any of you....good day

dakidt1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:11 pm

@CaptnJerry wrote:
@bigdaddytim wrote:Sorry dude, but if you think that no one has anything to gain at a 1 to $1, you are out of your gourd.

The 1 to $1 they are referring to I believe is the value/exchange rate of the new/replacement dinar set to be released in September when the CBI is saying that they are going to start the Re-denomination process... Hence the no one gains anything comment...

CJ

CaptnJerry, we, including yourself, will all laugh when you see how wrong you really are. COME RV! bounce

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:12 pm

None taken by me, but that line has been beat up and I think miss quoted enough, but the 1 to 1 will only make you money if you bought it lower than that, but will it work, we can guess, but we would have to ask Dr. Shabbib to know for sure.

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdaddytim Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:14 pm

Thanks CJ, I must have misinterpreted the comment.

However, I am called a "lopster", so I will have to disagree with that as well.

Go figure, me, disagree, nah. Can't be.

bigdaddytim
bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum